Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Things we've learned from watching Naruto. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:27 pm
~Ninjas are common and often fight in public. 3nodding
~No matter how manny times you cange bodies, your eyes stay the same.
*cough* Ochiamaru *cough*
~All extremely powerful male ninjas are perverts. blaugh
~You can transplant a damaged Sharagin eye from a dying person into another persons socket with no medical tools, in a dust filled, collapsed cave, with no pain, scaring, in under 10 minutes, and the eye can then be used immediatly without damaging the new nerve conections.
~You can gain a lot of power if you just die.
~Even though you have a hole in your chest, you can survive if your a medical ninja.
~A certain black haired ninja *Cough* Saskue *cough* is a block head who's rash decisions can't be changed even by simple logic, and can go screw a tree! That's right im talking to you a*****e! i will hunt you down like a dog!.......(Edited for your safety).
~You can make a psychotic person sane agian by simply beating the s**t out of them.
~Even bad guys have a soft spot for their henchmen.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:31 am
I've learned that I want to know how to do the NINJA CENTERFOLD!  

Ninja Shane

Vermillion Spiral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:24 pm
I've learned not to show my Boyfriend anime like this because he'll try all the techniques out on me at least three times daily, including 1000 Years of Pain. Which is really the only one that works but that doesn't keep the other ones from being annoying! >< (Ahhh... I love that man ^_^) heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:13 pm
I learned that Sakura should die... Also... those in my class who hate Sasuke have no right to say that... he did a lot of good things in Naruto...
Another thing I learned is that you should pity those who have a sad life... like Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, and Neji...  

x_Inkheart_x

LuckyUntilLost

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:59 am
That people do have demons/monsters inside them

Huge fans are legimate weapons

Being lazy isn't a vice

Spiking your hair like Kakashi's doesn't really work without gel

Shadows are to be avoided at all costs.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:34 pm
I learned that the most secret and powerful move...can be something as scary and simplistic as a poke with a kunai on the a**. So always be prepared to expect the unexpected. ninja  

Viirage

Neko-sama

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:19 pm
..k...did anyone put anything of any IMPORTANCE? anything USEFUL?
like, you can do anything if you try hard enough and believe? or that friends are precious thing? Naruto should teach us that we're all in this(life) together and should help each other out and be a team. we shouldn't judge other people and make them feel like outcasts.

sorry to rant. sweatdrop let's go out there and be a team! who's on medic duty?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:20 pm
lilkinko28
I learned that Sakura should die... Also... those in my class who hate Sasuke have no right to say that... he did a lot of good things in Naruto...
Another thing I learned is that you should pity those who have a sad life... like Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, and Neji...

.....alright, "pity", is not a good thing...  

Neko-sama

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:23 pm
Neko-sama
like, you can do anything if you try hard enough and believe? or that friends are precious thing? Naruto should teach us that we're all in this(life) together and should help each other out and be a team. we shouldn't judge other people and make them feel like outcasts.

*chanting* RANT RANT RANT RANT! xd
gomen....
Precious mement-- I had to pick on it, cuz I'm EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:04 pm
Envy-san
Neko-sama

gomen....

xd
wow you like Envy...  

Neko-sama

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sakki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:09 pm
Vermillion Wolf
I've learned not to show my Boyfriend anime like this because he'll try all the techniques out on me at least three times daily, including 1000 Years of Pain. Which is really the only one that works but that doesn't keep the other ones from being annoying! >< (Ahhh... I love that man ^_^) heart heart heart

ooooo kink ^_~ lol
1. The more random your weapons, the more effective they are(giant fans , puppets, sand, needles, bugs ect.)
2. If your enimy is reeeeeaaaaaally effeminate or has long hair your going to need back up. Soon.
3. Every one has a tragic past. Every one. ( or at least a sob story)
4. Everyone is bi until proven otherwise xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:52 pm
I learned that you can you can gain awesome dragonball z-like speed by wearing small and highly unrealistically heavy ankle weights 3nodding (god, that part was sooooo kewl!)  

- Dot Hacker Haseo PKK -

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:28 pm
I learned that medicine comes in giants jugs. Thanks, Gaara!
I learned that you can, in fact, be sexy even if you have no eyebrows and tatts on your face.
It is easy to run from the law.
People are blown away by the force of their own blood when they see naked women, and therefore, no men ever have sex. Ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:27 am
I learned that if I kill my family, my little brother will repeatedly attempt to kill me.
Also old perverted men that take interests in frogs rock.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:30 am
Neko-sama
Envy-san
Neko-sama

gomen....

xd
wow you like Envy...

why yes, yes I do.... xd a lot...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers