Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:32 pm
Lucia couldn't help but blush more. "Si." She said tucking them into the cramped bed. "Si you should keep me all to yourself." She smiled softly and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "I know I am."

The nurse returned when she deemed it safe and added Saline solution to the IV line. She wanted to keep Lucia hydrated and looking well or Bonnefoy would flip a lid. It was obvious to the nurse that they had bonded. And Gentry bonded for life. They even had the Mark. That proved it. "Hungry?" She asked them both. "I can get you both something from the kitchens if you like."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:36 pm
Francis, smiling, looked up at the nurse and winked at her playfully. "Nozhing for moi, merci. As for 'er, I'll let 'er make her own mind about zat." He stroked her hair gently, not very able to let his eyes wander elsewhere. She meant just that much to him, and if he could have done more earlier, maybe she wouldn't be where she is... He then sighed, looking away from Lucia with that thought on his mind.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:41 pm
Lucia broke out in a grin. "Yes please! Roast chicken and veggies! I love those lots of that! And juice! A big glass of OJ!" She loved food and she realized she hadn't eaten in a while. And she was starving!

The nurse laughed a little. "All right sweetie, I'll be back soon." She said leaving the room.

Lucia returned her attention to Bonnefoy frowning a little. "Mi ammore? Are you all right?" She touched his forehead wondering if he was sick too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:48 pm
Francis blinked back into reality and chuckled lightly. "Hon hon~ I'm fine, darleeng. Don't you worry your sweet leetle head over eet." He would let the topic die in his head, and instead focused on her once more. Glad she had an appetite and knew that it would help her to eat something. "Now, about zat zhing you 'ave for me. Would you be surprised eef I 'ad zhe same for you?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:53 pm
Lucia blushed softly and smiled. "I'm not because I know already." She replied to him. "That first kiss on the balcony said it all mi ammore." She purred giving his nose a gentle poke. She moved sitting up so she could eat the food when it showed up. She gasped. "I forgot to ask for Gravy~!" She whined like the world was ending. "I'm sure she'll bring some anyway. I hope she does oh my god I'm so hungry~!" She started to babble a million miles a second grinning widely a hand in his the whole time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:01 pm
Zhis girl. Francis thought, smiling up at her. "Eef it turns out she doesn't, I'll geet eet for you myself, mi amore." It was true, the kiss he gave sealed the deal. And his heart, as sappy as that sounded, for as long as she would have him. "Speaking of kisses~" He said in a hushed voice, blowing a kiss to her. He squeezed her hand gently, sending the message that he wasn't letting go.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:05 pm
Lucia blushed more nibbling her lip going shy. She was speechless. She squeezed his hand back catching the kiss and pressing it too her lips with a smile. She wanted to kiss him, bad. But she couldn't that nurse would be back any moment with her food and catch them and Lucia always got embarrassed when others viewed her kissing someone. . . well actually France was her first kiss. . . So she didn't know what she would be like if someone caught her kissing him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:08 pm
"What ever ees zhe matter?" Francis grinned and slowly whispered, "Close your eyes~" And once she complied, he sat up next to her, taking her closer to him. "Don't be afraid, mi amore.~" He said finally, kissing her lips deeply.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:11 pm
Lucia blushed even more. Her body kept betraying her around him. He could read her so well! He knew when she was hiding something when she was being honest. She couldn't keep anything from him. She leaned in to the kiss returning it. When the kiss was broken she replied. "I'm not, no when you're with me. I'm never afraid when I have you with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:15 pm
Francis purred, giving her small kisses to her jaw. "I love 'ow you make me feel more needed than everyone else~" Because he was the same way; didn't feel in danger when she was around. Of course, he wanted to protect her better. But, he'll worry for that later. "And I love you, Lucy~"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:19 pm
Lucia leaned into his touch her eyes closed a little letting the touch, the affection sink in. She smiled in bliss relaxing under his touch. Love. This was what she felt for him? Love? "I love you too Francis." She replied in a purr arching her back toward him. Lucy, she used to hate that nickname but when he said it she adored it! absolutely adored it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:26 pm
The way she said his name. Perfection in her voice, from her affections. He loved them, and everything her love made her do. "Ees zhat so? I guess I need to steal you away and make you my queen, zhen, mm?" Francis winked in a joking manner, and a knock at the door interrupted him. "Come een, will you?" He called.

In stepped the young Scottish boy from this morning. "I-I watched what had happened earlier an' I figured I should be comin' in an' checkin' on ya." Rubbing the back of his neck, he placed a small card on the bedside table and left, almost running out with scarlet flushed cheeks and ears.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:30 pm
Lucia smiled softly at the Scottish boy but stayed close to France. She felt that the boy had a crush on her but didn't want to respond to it. France's words registered. Steal her away? Make him his queen?! Nyah~! She wasn't sure what he meant anymore~! She moved closer to Francis finally picking up on his joking manner. "Do you talk to all virgins this way or just me?" She asked giving a tiny little growl at the end of her words before pecking his lips. With what little strength she had she pushed him on his back leaning over him biting and licking her lower lip. "Maybe I should steal you away and make you my king." She teased right back  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:36 pm
Taken aback by her dominant move, Francis squirmed under her and pulled her close on top of him, then nibbled at her ear gently. "I wouldn't object to zhat, ma Cherie~" It was true, he wanted her. She was in no position to be taken now, but he would be sure to put that in his plans. "And, for zhe record, I've never spoken to anyone but you like zhis. No one's taken my words zhis far~" He kissed her lips softly, tracing them with his tongue then pulling back teasingly.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:54 pm
Lucia blushed softly pressing a kiss to his exposed neck. "Then let me be the first." She purred in his ear. Yes she wasn't ready for anything like that yet. But it didn't hurt much to tease. And his reaction to her move was so adorable~!

"Well aren't we feeling better?!" The Nurse gushed giggling a little holding the tray of food, she brought a gravy boat and two sets of cutlery in case they wanted to share. "Come sweetling off him now I've brought your food, I didn't know if you didn't like gravy or not so brought some in a boat for you. And Mr Bonnefoy, I know you think your flirting with her is helping but she won't heal any faster if you're trying to take off her underwear." Then the woman left with a laugh.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff