Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:36 pm
Tseng nodded, withdrawing his own gun and motioning for her to proceed. "I'd be glad to accompany you in your shooting expedition." he said, again in that way that suggested that they were just discussing a walk in the park. If nothing else, it could be said that Tseng was one to keep calm in disaster situations.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:19 pm
Saerenna
Tseng nodded, withdrawing his own gun and motioning for her to proceed. "I'd be glad to accompany you in your shooting expedition." he said, again in that way that suggested that they were just discussing a walk in the park. If nothing else, it could be said that Tseng was one to keep calm in disaster situations.

((ooc: what's funny, is I can so picture him like that.))
------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh. Just our luck." The lights in the corridor had been destroyed leaving them in the semi-light that was provided by the sparcely placed windows. The shadows were deep and that made their little intruders that much more difficult to find. "Twats." She muttered, hoping Tseng didn't notice that her eyes were glowing softly again since she was using her mako energy to probe the shadows, feeling around for the beasties. She could sense them before so she figured she could do it again. However, something was grating on her nerves and she found herself rubbing the back of her hand with her thumb.

"Well this is just stupid. I'm a bio-genetic non-human creation and I'm getting nervous over a few obnoxious shadows. That's just pathetic."

Red.Shift [ M ]

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:10 am
"Something wrong?" Tseng whispered concernedly. He didn't want Shinrai to have an episode like had happened earlier, and the mansion seemed a perfect place for such things to happen, with it's proximity to the reactor and memories probably hidden in every corner. He scanned the dark area as best he could with his exceptional, but still limited by the fact that he was human, eyesight. He held his gun at the ready, waiting for a sign of movement, whether it be from sight or sound.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:52 am
((Say, can we specify just what sort of monsters they are?))

Three distinct gunshots rang out not too far outside, and from the roof three of the creatures fell, peirced through the heart by Vincent's expert markmanship.  

The demon Angel
Crew

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:39 am
"Huh?" She was caught off guard by Tseng's question as her hand immidiately stilled. "No, nothing's wrong." They both whirled around as three gunshots rang out from the roof.

"That'd be Vinnie. At least we know he's covering the out- " *bang* "-side." Another creature now lay dead on the floor. "Watch yourself, their are more in the shadows. Maybe they'll freeze like chocobo's caught in headlights. Got a flashlight with you?" As she spoke she knelt down to examine the thing she had just shot. On closer examination they looked like large furry rats with dangerously sharp teeth and fur that seemed to be made out of shadows itself. She pulled back her hand promptly when the rapidly vanishing thing made a grab for her hand. It dissapeared, leaving a trace of green and gold sparks behind that quickly faded in the creature's wake.

"Mako beings?" She whispered softly. "I thought I was - " She stopped quickly, standing from her akward kneeling position. "I wonder why they're here." Shinrai's mind was whirling. The lab had told her about most of the projects even the siblings and S-project. Ayra had confindently filled her in on the rest despite the other scientists resevervations. However, these creatures, she was sure, were not one of Shinra Co's creations.

-------------------------------------------
((ooc: I'm not really sure what they are. Just ... have fun with this. These could turn out to be no threat or we could decide to actually make them more of a problem than they should be. Oh, they're all about the size of a smallish-medium sized dog... so about 2 feet long/tall and a foot from floor to shoulder.))((I read a fanfic a while ago about how beings were being created from mako pools and attacking places with other mako beings (aka: Shinrai) as they tried to get the other mako being to "see the light" and go with them. So we could use that concept (if needed i may create an incomplete mako human-creature that wasn't born at Shinrai Co. I dunno.))((Oh, should I assume that Tseng knew about Shinrai's little "episode" from earlier because of the Turk's amazing cell-phone thingy? Maybe Ayra called him or something? Just wanted to confirm how he knew.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:26 pm
((sounds cool, sort of shadow creatures 'born of terra corrupt' hehe. Maybe they are basically fragements of JENOVA taking over small strands of life stream, using them as extremely crude shells the way they later use 'Remnants'... just a thought on how we could expound them, and use them as a more potent plot device, could also explain why they're here, perhaps trying to liberate JEVOVA's corpse, which is no doubt somewhere beneath the labs, where Ghast is working on the 'S' project))  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:06 am
Janus HighPriestOfPlayer
((sounds cool, sort of shadow creatures 'born of terra corrupt' hehe. Maybe they are basically fragements of JENOVA taking over small strands of life stream, using them as extremely crude shells the way they later use 'Remnants'... just a thought on how we could expound them, and use them as a more potent plot device, could also explain why they're here, perhaps trying to liberate JEVOVA's corpse, which is no doubt somewhere beneath the labs, where Ghast is working on the 'S' project))

((yeah, it's something like that. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:28 am
((Im just gonna post this here since doing it in the other place doesnt seem to be working currently. Saerenna and The demon Angel need to post.))  

Red.Shift [ M ]

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:40 am
((without knowing exactly what the creatures are, and without having anyone to directly interract with, I can't really post with Vincent))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:11 pm
The demon Angel
((without knowing exactly what the creatures are, and without having anyone to directly interract with, I can't really post with Vincent))

((and I disagree. For one, why would Vinnie know what they are in the first place. Sometimes you don't know everything in an RP which makes it that much more realistic. Secondly, he doesn't have to stay on the roof. He could be following something, or just coming inside to secure the area and run into Tseng and Shinrai. I can think of a lot of things to do. That's my philosophy. Move to where the action is and make people interact with you. It's the best way to work in an RP.... or at least it is from my experience.))  

Red.Shift [ M ]

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:35 am
((I think you miss understand. He wasn't suggesting that VINCENT needs to know what they are... he means that HE should know, so he could post accurately. And I would agree. I knew what the Deminiens were before I would post fighting them. It's so that one can accurately portray the creatures reaction to what the character attempts to do.

Out-Of-Character knowledge. It's not uncommon, and in this case might be useful for everyone, you just have to continue to role-play as if your characters DON'T know.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:06 am
Ermak Lorde
((I think you miss understand. He wasn't suggesting that VINCENT needs to know what they are... he means that HE should know, so he could post accurately. And I would agree. I knew what the Deminiens were before I would post fighting them. It's so that one can accurately portray the creatures reaction to what the character attempts to do.

Out-Of-Character knowledge. It's not uncommon, and in this case might be useful for everyone, you just have to continue to role-play as if your characters DON'T know.))

((while you have a point, and now I see what he means... kinda missed it the first time, I still think that my point's valid as well in some cases - like this one. These are random, made-up creatures, so it's kind of up to the group to describe the actions of said beings. Maybe each individual has a different personality, maybe we all have them act alike. Whatever you post (to an extent) will work. I've posted a bit about the appearance and their "composition" which should be enough to work with. Just have fun with it, k?))  

Red.Shift [ M ]

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:03 pm
((well, on that first note, Vincent isn't on the roof, he's shooting things that are, if you recall he was heading out towards the tree, and when he saw something happening he started heading back, so either way you look at it, unless someone else is outside with him he's still not going to be getting back until another post or two from some of the other people.

On the creatures, I feel I need to know a little bit more about how they react 'physically' not personality wise. So if you don't want to fill us in a little more, then perhaps we should just take Janus' idea, and go with that. I think it's interesting anyways.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:23 pm
((Sure, that works. I like Janus' idea anyway. And I'm not sure what you're expecting on the "reactions" part anyway. I just kinda threw these things in there but I don't really have any "plan" for them. I guess they'll just kinda develop as the RP moves foward))

Red.Shift [ M ]

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:25 am
Freyr and Ghast were just stepping out from a room they had both dissapeared into,

"You seem to be in excellent physical health Freyr, but I think we're still underestimating your metabolism." The proffesor pondered thoughtfully, "I think we need to find some sort of small food you can munch on more consistantly."

"I don't get hungry THAT often proffesor..." Freyr added with a grin.

Ghast chuckled, "I don't mean food neccisarily, but you need something for your stomache to work on, it seems you assimilate your food to fast and your energy usage is higher than normal creatures. You get the NUTRIENTS you need but..." He scratched his chin thoughtfully, "I'll have to think on it."

Freyr suddenly stopped, just at that moment the gun shots rang out. They were distant and muffled but the chimera could just make them out. "What was that?" He asked lifting his head,

Ghast raised an eyebrow, "I didn't hear anything Freyr..." and he chuckled, "Or did you forget about your improved senses again?"

Freyr couldn't resist grinning back, "M-a-y-b-e!" but then his face became solemn again, "It sounded like a gun..."  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff