Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
X-men: The Zen Chronicles (Redheadstemper) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:13 am
"Well yeah, he's helped me learn to control it so that I won't pass out if I'm bumped in the hallway. Apparently my power is passive, I take on aspects of the person I touched, be it physical or personality. Apparently with Logan it's personality based. But I know my first day here I bumped this guy and had snake eyes all afternoon. Or at least until I punched Rogue. It hurt like a b***h but it felt real good."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:25 am
"Ah, so you only get the mutation if it is physical or mental, da?" Piotr smiled. "Or maybe only if the changes are small?"  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:28 am
Faye frowned for a moment. "Well I guess. I haven't really had much time to see how far it goes. I usually pass out after five minutes of contact, so sex with mutants might be out of the question until I learn to control it or I might pass out during foreplay." She blushed a little at that comment having not been able to stop herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:30 am
Piotr grinned. "It sounds like you still have a bit of Wolverine, yes? Or are you always so forward?"  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:41 am
Faye blushed. "Yeah, it must be Logan." She said looking away.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:48 am
"So why did Logan carry you in here? He does not seem the type to do so for no reason." Piotr's accent was thicker on some words than others. "And I would have expected him to be carrying your sister, yes? Miss Kel is your sister, isn't she? Or have I misunderstood?" Piotr looked genuinely confused at that.  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:51 am
Faye blushed more. "Yes, she is my sister. He was carrying me and not her in case I didn't want to cooperate with him and tried to run, nothing against you, it's just. . . I kinda sorta liked this guy, but then he turned out to be a huge. . . uh. . . idiot and for some reason they want me to make friends with more guys. And Xavier's been trying to push me in my training. . . I don't know why. They're all weird really."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:01 am
"Ah, so they are playing the ... matchmaker? is that the word? Well, no matter. You need friends. You have Bobby, yes, but he is the only one I see you with much. I also do not have many friends, I find the american students do not like my accent. And the Professor, he wants us all to reach our ... potential? He is also pushing in schoolwork, if we are behind. He asks the smarter students to take the college classes, and those who have little control or much potential to work on their powers. He asks the students who are good at teaching others to tutor the students who are having trouble. I do not think I will ever lose my accent," here he gave a wry grin, "but he asks some students who have time to help me with words. I was in Russia until two years ago, and already I am having little trouble."  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:08 am
Faye thought about that for a moment. She realized she fitted all those categories, bar the accent thing. "Well I'm actually ahead of my schoolwork. Before I got my powers I was set to graduate in September. So I know heaps of the stuff that's being taught here. Except mechanics. I don't know why that's on my schedule. But bobby's helping me." She shook her head a little. "But, I could always do with some more friends. In Australia, I had a huge group of friends. But then I got a scholarship I started studying here in America. No friends. At all except Billy. Who for some reason isn't at school here any more. But yeah. I come here and I had John but he left, and Rogue hates me because I'm Bobby's friend so right now. . . I'm actually back where I started plus a sister."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:15 am
"Well, then we can be friends." He gave an encouraging smile. "And we can make other friends together. It is a pity, with John, but he was very angry, from what I spoke with him. I think he is one of the students who never had a good family. My family does not like that I can turn to metal, or that I am at an American school, but before that they were loving, but some parents make me glad there is this school. Some people, when they are not rescued young, are too angry for staying here, because the Professor teaches peace."  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:21 am
Faye nodded a little smiling softly. "My parents don't care that I'm a mutant, they still love me." She smiled fondly. "I spoke to them recently. Before this conversation. I miss them heaps. I can't wait to see them again. And they're happy that I'm under the roof of a family friend." She gave a soft blush. "I'd like to be friends with you." Gingerly, she held out her hand to him. Her smile growing into a full happy one. She wasn't sure if she'd be ready for a relationship until she was able to control her powers more, but at least she could use a friend who knew at least a little of what she was going through.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:39 am
Charles and Jean, quietly listening in to the conversation in the rec room, suppressed groans. At least, they each thought, Piotr probably did not know about the 'friend-zone' implication of that statement. But it put an end to Kel and Logan's plotting, at least for now. And both of them did need more friends, so the plan Piotr had come up with - the both of them making friends together - would help them with that. After all, two people trying to make friends together obviously indicated that their previous lack of friends was most likely due to shyness.

"We should probably stop eavesdropping, you know." Jean said to Charles quietly.

"You're right, but I just like hearing the students making friends. And Faye having friends will encourage her to develop control. Which reminds me, have you finished analysing those scans?"  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:48 am
"Professor, you and I both know the answer to that question, as well as the next one you are about to ask." Jean replied. "The problem is, how do we stop it from killing her?"

Charles frowned and thought about it. "We can't ask her to do what Rogue has done, she won't like it. All we can do is trial and error, try and figure out how many she can take before her body gives out."

"I've counted two so far." Jean commented. "But her body seems to be quick to reject the first intruding genetic code she absorbs." They shared looks and thoughts. "I don't think her parents would like you experimenting on her, even if it's just a little bit."

"The only thing is Jean, she can retain knowledge from her victim or even a telepath who contacts her on the Astral plane, you watch her in Science class this summer, especially genetics and physics." Xavier said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:03 am
"What did you do, Professor" Jean narrowed her eyes at Charles.

"When I was drugged while visiting Erik, I had enough time after I realised Scott was under attack himself to escape to the Astral Plane, and managed to find her. That was when I put the shield around her mind, because there would be only a few reasons to deliberately take me, and all of them would require some way to force me to do what whoever it was wanted. I could only contact her from the Astral Plane - everyone else was fully awake, which limited what I could do to perhaps getting a message which would be virtually useless through. So I spent the time putting a shield around the one mind I could protect, and I believe that due to the amount of time I spent in her mind I may have left her some knowledge."

"Right, and since you have doctorates in those subjects, that knowledge would be the easiest to detect a significant increase in. The other thing to do would see if- Oh, I forgot, she has significant skill at self defense and martial arts already, and the contact would probably have been too brief."

"You were thinking of Logan's skills?"

"And Scott's. We've already seen that her mechanical skill has increased, but I think that's solely due to Bobby's tutoring. Perhaps we should encourage him in that, he has a lot of skill at teaching beginners."  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:18 am
Xavier nodded. "Yes we should talk to him about taking that career path, it suits him very well. But getting back to the matter at hand-"

"Yes the matter at hand!" Jean gushed. "How to figure out if Faye can retain knowledge on subjects she doesn't know. . . Do we know what's she bad at? And do we know students who are good at those subjects? We'll need a control group and. . ."

"Jean. . ." Xavier stared down Jean with a frown.

"What? Haven't you ever seen a hypocrite before?" Jean asked blushing slightly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff