Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots, Plots and more Plots (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:16 am
Cajanic

I hear you have a damsel in distress! (Eshe)

User Image

This is Baatar, he's a bit of a would-be hero, with all the right intentions. He's heroic, modest, resilient, but not a great fighter so he tends to avoid conflict with other lions.

He helped the swampies with the fire, and helped to find a thief... Etc, he basically fancies himself as a cop of the SoA world. A damsel in distress is right up his street.

I've been looking for a fling/mate he can "save" and win over if that strikes your fancy. I have plenty of RP's for him already. Maybe he could help piece her memory together, or take her somewhere safe.. or anything!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:19 am
Cajanic
Olaf HATES females because he was betrayed by one in the past. XD So it would be hilarious for him to end up used AGAIN.

But I think a no strings attached thing would be more amusing for him. XD I think he would agree to Jakyra's terms if it meant getting to do the fun stuff without having to deal with a lady hanging around him. >>
Poor Olaf! Now I feel guilty for only having manipulative females. If you're still interested, I vote Jakyra. Olaf's too pretty to be made sad.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:19 am
Velveteen Angel
Thank you!

Zohwhee
That sounds like it would be fun! I haven't had a chance to RP her with her memory loss yet.

Princess_Feylin
okay! XD Olaf and Jakyra it is!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:32 am
Cajanic
Would you like me to start an RP where she approaches him with the deal? Or maybe one where they're out viking, and we can assume he's already agreed to her proposal. Or...I don't know. What is good for you?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:41 am
Princess_Feylin
Cajanic
Would you like me to start an RP where she approaches him with the deal? Or maybe one where they're out viking, and we can assume he's already agreed to her proposal. Or...I don't know. What is good for you?
I think them already out doing it sounds good!

And is there anything I should read up on?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:56 am
Cajanic
Nah. Vikings are totally whatever. They can be completely unsuccessful and uneventful. If you don't mind though, I'm going to make up an NPC captain to lead the viking.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:58 am
Princess_Feylin
Cajanic
Nah. Vikings are totally whatever. They can be completely unsuccessful and uneventful. If you don't mind though, I'm going to make up an NPC captain to lead the viking.
Sounds good! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:33 am
Here is an RP for you.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:41 am
Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:41 am
Cajanic

Ooh, I have one more for you. Shukura here is a rouge that will eventually join the Jedi IT pride once it's up and running, and she's got all five RP! If Quinlan still has enough for another fling I think they might look good together, or Kaimu. He's so freakin' cute! She's been to the Pridelands before so she could head there again if need be. If Quinlan does have his RPs left, I'll let you pick X3 If you want Shukura babbins.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:19 pm
SilverLutz
Cajanic

Ooh, I have one more for you. Shukura here is a rouge that will eventually join the Jedi IT pride once it's up and running, and she's got all five RP! If Quinlan still has enough for another fling I think they might look good together, or Kaimu. He's so freakin' cute! She's been to the Pridelands before so she could head there again if need be. If Quinlan does have his RPs left, I'll let you pick X3 If you want Shukura babbins.
That would be great for quinlan! I'd love to help get some jedi babbies XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:23 pm
Cajanic
The remaining SoA who are ready to go!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:24 pm
Excellent! Want to start this one or shall we wait to finish our other RP first?

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:25 pm
SilverLutz
Excellent! Want to start this one or shall we wait to finish our other RP first?

Cajanic
Either way! I'm about to go tag RPs now. XD  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:33 pm
Cajanic
SilverLutz

Cajanic
Either way! I'm about to go tag RPs now. XD

Okay! I don't mind waiting =w= Keeps it simpler for me XD -tends to forget when I have more than one with the same person-  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff