Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Welcome to the D-Party! (Introductions) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:08 pm
Heartz a Mess
Hassli
Heartz a Mess
Hassli
Heartz a Mess

Cool i like this guild,when's the next event if I may ask???
We will be planning for the site wide Easter event.

So the next events on Easter?
Yeah, probably.

That's awesome I'll make sure to enter the contest ..
We still have a lot of work to do as a guild in planning this event. There is a thread in the main forum where we are working on plans.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:28 pm
Oh, hello there!
New gaian, brazillian gaian wink
Still trying to get through this inflation, it's pretty hard and taking most of my Gaia time, this is why I won't be attending much to anything that doesn't send me notifications, but feel free to PM me whenever you want!
I always try to be friendly and kind to whoever it is, and love making jokes!
Much love to you all, hope to hear from any of you! Ahaha
Hurray Diedrich!  

Beijos da Tia

Blessed Abomination

angelicgoddessofdeath

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:01 pm

Hi! Angelic Goddess of Death here!

I have traveled many distanced lands in search for riches beyond my wildest dreams yes I have!

I hope to one day be as rich or even more rich than Gambino himself so that I can help everyone else be rich oh yes it is true! Much so!

I like sea salt icecream, sea salt coffee, sea salt in my pasta, I also love love love carrots but I've never tried it with sea salt. I wonder if it's any good? I shall try that sometime... um I like cupcakes! They're so cute and yummy in my tummy yum yum.

I'm a werewolf meow it's true! Okay maybe not meow but I have theme songs really I do! It's up to you guess what songs now! ♫

I love colorful things! I also love not so colorful things too! I like all colors except orange and yellow. Those colors are icky ew ew nasty! G-R-O-S-S-N-E-S-S GROSS!

Okay if you want to know more just ask me! Bye! Bye now! Add me if you want! Alright bye for real this time! I loves you okay bye now!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:17 am
Hello! New Diedrich supporter here, I've been floating around gaia since 07. This is my new account. I would love to be useful, so let me know if theres anything I can do!  

Self Medicator

Anxious Millionaire

9,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Arynaria
Crew

Interstellar Duck

31,100 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:45 pm
Hi! I'm Arynaria. I have been dragged kicking and screaming into this Guild by dear Hassli. (That may or may not be true. It's probably not.)

I draw stuff.

In the future I will draw more stuff. Some of which may or may not involve Diedrich. Some of it already has.

I'm honored to add to the D-Party's talent pool. I've heard it tastes like lime jello. Mmm, pool jello.

Nice to meet everyone!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:13 pm
Hello~ I'm sequent, and I'm not sure why I didn't get here sooner. Diedrich is the highlight of Gaia.
Most info about me can be found on my profile if you're curious for more. I tend to lurk because I always seem busy (case in point: leaving for the airport at 2am tonight..) but I try.

I try. ;^;  

sequentverdure

Fashionable Streaker

19,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Emo Kuromi Nui

Everyday Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:17 pm
Call me Nui, or Kuro if we become friends. Recently started lurking the GCD because I lack a life and find the "D-Party" thread. Now for some reason I feel like paying 1mil for puke green bunny ears. Pfft. Got a lucky dice roll during Diedrich's birthday so that must be a sign to join this cult guild.
.........I'm terrible at introduction, you ether get chippy Nui or emo Nui. gonk
I like pokemanz, music, singing, books, reading, redundancy, food, eating. mrgreen Uhhh.........my birthday is tomorrow. Random.
And....Idk what else. I don't talk much, I may just pop up during events and lurk once in a while. I'm a ninja. ninja
Ok bye. [/i
]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:21 pm
Arynaria
Hi! I'm Arynaria. I have been dragged kicking and screaming into this Guild by dear Hassli. (That may or may not be true. It's probably not.)

I draw stuff.

In the future I will draw more stuff. Some of which may or may not involve Diedrich. Some of it already has.

I'm honored to add to the D-Party's talent pool. I've heard it tastes like lime jello. Mmm, pool jello.

Nice to meet everyone!
-wiggles eyebrows-  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Aristeia

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:08 pm
Hii emotion_kirakira
I'm Aristeia. As a Gaian I can be considered semi-retired, only having returned from hiatus in February. I have the habit of stumbling upon user-run events and finding nice people not unlike the D-Party members.
Most of the times I can be found in the GCD, or vending when I feel like it, and once in a blue moon I draw or edit silly stuff. Like this:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:12 pm
Aristeia

`.AHHH. IT IS YOU.

You are my personal Hero for that edit.
It's true.

Welcome to the Guild!
classified_diedrich

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:16 pm
Aristeia
Hii emotion_kirakira
I'm Aristeia. As a Gaian I can be considered semi-retired, only having returned from hiatus in February. I have the habit of stumbling upon user-run events and finding nice people not unlike the D-Party members.
Most of the times I can be found in the GCD, or vending when I feel like it, and once in a blue moon I draw or edit silly stuff. Like this:

User Image
Mmmmmm We should make a thread full of D-Party recolors because I made this guy:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:16 pm
Hey everyone, I'm systemfailure99 but you can call me Sys or Ali.
I originally joined Gaia back in '06 but took a break here and there...I ended up ditching my old account for this one. Since I joined, I never really had a favorite NPC but in the past couple of years, I have to say Diedrich has become one of my favorites. Actually, I didn't even know that there was a guild for the D-Party until my twin sister (memorybrn1_1) recommended me to come here.

Aside from Gaia I like cooking, drawing, painting, making jewelry with my sister, playing video games and traveling. Anyways, I look forward to meeting all of you :'D  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:15 pm
Hassli
Aristeia
Hii emotion_kirakira

User Image
Mmmmmm We should make a thread full of D-Party recolors because I made this guy:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

`.These things can go into my Graphics thread too.

They totally qualify as resources for future projects!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:17 pm
systemfailure99

`.Welcome, new Party-er!

We're glad you're back, and with us.
classified_diedrich

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:38 pm
[Elske]-[XXIX]
systemfailure99

`.Welcome, new Party-er!

We're glad you're back, and with us.
classified_diedrich

Haha thanks! It's a pleasure to be here.  
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff