Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | O/A | Fantasy/Sci-Fi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:39 pm
User Image

r. on umen

The two scientists standing on either side of Von jumped slightly at Erakai's sudden scream. They were quick to regain their composure, the shorter one gave a scowl, having this half dead counter to his suggestion. Dr. Lumen looked calmly down into the now grey eyes of Erakai. The man on the right was hushed when Von hushed him with a raised hand. He knelt down in font of the barrier as Erakai tried to use it to numb his brain. "Erakai, you need to drink it." His tone was calm, but held a note of both seriousness and compassion. He needed to get him presentable quickly, but he did not appear rushed.

"All is fair in love, war, and science!"

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:34 pm
Kale Winters
User Image

When the hound is unleashed,

Kale stopped and watched Rhega as she moved slowly around the room, caressing the deadly edges of many of the steel blades. Her admiration of the weapons made Kale happy that there where others that appreciated weapons like he did. Moving over to a rack of laser pistols he replied as he picked one up while he replied. "Yes, these are all mine." He slid a hand over the sleek surface of the weapon before flipped it and stuck it under his cloak, replacing one of the pair that had been destroyed in the earlier battle. He picked over several more identical looking pieces before selecting another. Turning around he moved to a display of much more complex looking weapons.

You better watch more than just your back.

Lady Mae Lou

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image

Rhega pulled her eyes away from the meticulous display before her and turned to face the array of guns near which he stood. Her eyes scanned them over admirably and she made comment in passing, "Regrettably, I never did master firearms..." She glanced at the display Kale was now focusing on, containing many complex weapons most of which she had never seen before. "Well, these look fun," she said, her voice taking on a much softer, almost sensual tone. "It seems like being in a position such as yours truly does have its advantages.." Her eyes glanced up at him with a small smirk as he perused the collection.

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:11 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erakai gave another weak little laugh, even that small sound obviously crazed. He loved the shock that the barrier was providing him. It made him forget all about the blood and his sister and his father and even the collar around his neck. Wondrous. Absolutely wondrous. That was until that stupid doctor brought it all rushing back. "What seriously.... makes... you think..... I would dr-... drink... your filthy.... blood.....?" he asked a little deliriously. His eyes went back to the bag. He froze. "N.... N.... Noooo!!!" he screamed before he threw his fist against the barrier until it was bleeding. The sight of the blood only reminded him more and he screamed in rage. "I.... I will..... NOT!!!!" He shakily got up and tossed his whole body against the barrier. And again. And again. He refused but yet the bloodlust was taking over and he was screaming until he was coughing. "Never!!!!"

I--LiveWire--I

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:47 pm
Kale Winters
User Image

"They can be quite useful." Kale commented at her passing muse as he picked up a moderately sized gun. Its thick cylinder shape curved in at the top and had eight spikes angled inward just over the dish shape. Spinning the disk around he set it back in its place, it was a powerful machine but would not be best suited for the mission head. Not looking up as he moved his focus to a strange tool that resembled a pipe with a gun handle with shards of crystal protruding from the pipe. "There are perks." He said, acknowledging her. Setting the odd tool back he picked up a small, simple looking metal capsule. The only thing that appeared to break the shiny surface of the pill like object was a small green button. Sliding this inside one of his many pouches and pockets underneath his cloak, he turned to face Rhega. "Do you have all you need?" He inquired of her, ready to move on to getting the rest of the supplies they would need for the trip to the west. Or more accurately picking up the supplies that had already been packed.

Lady Mae Lou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image

Rhega watched him as he adjusted some weapons and chose others. She noted the small, pill-like object he chose to take with him and found it curious. Who knows what something like that was capable of... she never underestimated the brutality and power of weapons created in the South for the King. She looked up at Kale as he spoke to her and she raised her eyebrows at him. "I travel light," she said shortly, brushing past him and into the corridor once again, waiting for his lead.

I--LiveWire--I

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:41 pm
User Image

r. on umen

After getting the response he had expected he watched Erakai degrade as he tried to overcome his bodies needs for him to drink. The taller of the two scientists watched with a look of disdain, while the shorter watched seeming almost happy he was repeatedly throwing himself against the barrier. It was fairly clear that neither of them cared much for him. Dr. Lumen rose to his feet, face set and serious. He would not allow this man to kill himself and it was clear by this point that if his lack of blood did not kill him he would surely let the barrier do it for him. He waved a hand at the pair of scientists. "Wait outside." He ordered with a firm, but not oppressive tone. The pair nodded and with a last look at the now coughing man in the glaringly bright cell, they vanished through the door on the far side of the room. Now alone again with Erakai he had a serious, but not threatening expression on his face. "Erakai, do you want your shadows back?"

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:01 pm
Kale Winters
User Image

Kale gave a nod and exited the weapons room, the door closing behind them with a solid 'click'. He was glad she was not one of those types that was never ready and always carried too much. He had often been accused of the latter, well not to his face, due to the fact he carried so many weapons on him at all times he was like a walking armory. However, they never seem to slow him down. Taking the lead he guided her through the halls in silence until they came to the hanger. He strode past the armed guards there, none of which said a word as he passed as if saying something would result in death. He only came to a stop to speak to a tall, thin man very briefly. "Its ready, I presume."
The man didn't seem to hold as much fear as many of the other men around did as he responded. "She's ready for departure, sir." His tone respectful as he offered a light bow and motioned to a sleek, black chopper that rested in the center of the concrete floored hanger.

Lady Mae Lou

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image
Queen Arianna

Arianna sat at the end of the long table in the center of the elegantly detailed, rectangular room. Stacks of papers piled before her as her green eyes where focused on the paperwork before her. Reading over the page before scrawling her elegant signature at the bottom before dripping wax in the corner and pressing her seal into the soft wax. She scribbled something on a sheet to her right before setting the paper to the left and pulling another from the mountain before her. As she was writing on the page she noted the man enter the room and stand silently at the far end of the room, waiting. Finishing up with that document she was working on she looked up with a smile of greeting. "Glad you're here, please take a seat." She invited waving to the vast multitude of empty chairs.

"My determination is incorruptible."

Gothic Apocolypse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:32 pm
User Image

She followed behind him without thought, until they reached the hanger. As they walked past the guards, you could see them tense up, you could sense their fear. Her eyes moved across their faces in a cold stare and she walked confidently behind her mentor. Their reaction to his presence intensified her admiration for his malice. She was proud to be following him.

She slowed to a halt as he addressed the man, who directed them towards a black chopper, prepared for them in the hanger. The side of her mouth turned up in a small smile, then she gave the man a sultry look and purred a "Thanks," as she passed by into the opening of the hanger, making her way towards the chopper. The endorphins started pumping, as they always did before a mission. She approached the chopper, unclicked the heavy door and hoisted herself inside.

I--LiveWire--I

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:05 am
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erakai looked up to Dr. Lumen at his question, his dull eyes gleaming dangerously. Oh yes he wanted his shadows... However, he couldn't even clearly think of that, the bloodlust was growing so strong.. His eyes carefully slid back to the bag before he gave a last scream and it was over. He snapped. At first, he froze, staring at the blood. Then he moved towards it in a blur of motion too fast for normal human eyes to clearly see. He took it, ripped it open, then paused again. It was clear he was trying to resist, even in his blood crazed state. His eyes changed then to angered confusion, as though the mere thought of not having something living to feed from, something to kill, stumped him in his animalistic state. After a moment though he simply took it and drank it. It was so different from drinking from someone.. It lost that feeling that came with it, especially since the blood was cold and it tasted like next to nothing in comparison. Once he was finished he moved back to the barrier at the same blurring speed and stopped just short of touching it. Staring into the deep blue of Dr. Lumen's eyes with his own now much brighter crimson ones, he smiled. The blood had not been enough but it would have to be suitable for the moment. Besides.. The moment the idiot gave him back his shadows he would drain him. He didn't realize fully that he had even drank anything, and wouldn't come out of this state for a while now. "Oh yes Dr. Lumen.... I would like them back very much.." he said, slowly running his tongue over his fangs.

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:54 pm
Thomas Greymane | Gigmore | Dokuro Togiretogire

Thomas Greymane
Captain "Look into the shadows, I'll be there" Grey fox

User Image
Current mission
None
Mood
Pleased

The hours passed by as they grew merry. Before Thomas would take his leave, there was a reason to his visit. Mitt, Rena. I will take my leave but Mitt. I'm putting together a team. I need all sorts and it's a dangerous plan I have." Thomas dropped the man his buisness card. It was a ticket to the HQ where if Mitt was interested in joining the Grey Fox squad or he could throw it away. "When given the green light we will take to enemy turf and find out what is going on." He patted Rena on her shoulder to pass the invite to her as well and then he left the tavern by himself. The stars twinkled over the stars as he closed his jacket as the winds where blowing cold.

As he walked away his merry face turned emotionless and his effected state was vanished, as if the air sobered him up on an instant. The wind blew through his hair and ruffled him. It mattered little to him how the strains on his head lay. Well not at this hour at least, it mattered how they where when it was of importance. In his neck some rose, they had done so for a while. A clear sky like this shouldn't have twinkling stars , as stars didn't twinkle. They glew as they where sons. So the hour had come that they would dare. Well last mission had killed a general and burned down a bigger part of the South archives. It had freed POW's, protected two cargo caravans and much more. Was it north or was it south. it mattered little. Was it East?. Could be that as well. He'd been a mark for spy recruits, trainers thought it a good way to teach cocky ones. Well it matters little. Thomas took his walk under a bridge and there he stopped. Either someone would show up or would pass him to alter the choice of predator and prey.

The Punchline is Lesbian

I--LiveWire--I

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:43 pm
Kale Winters
User Image

Kale pulled himself into the pilots seat as Rhega did the same. Starting the chopper the sleek black blades began to spin as he checked and prepped the copter for it's flight. As the vehicle rose from the ground and took to the open skies he plotted their course. They would not be able to fly right to Nias, nor pretty much any of the small chunk that remained in the control of the current king Gigmore. The small kingdom always had eyes open and even if borders could easily be overwhelmed, it was more efficient to sneak in with a small force and try to finish business before the vigilant soldiers discovered what you were up to. So they would have to land at one of the military facilities just outside of Rivermore. From there they would have to switch to a land vehicle before they would be forced to ditch that and slip into the mountains on foot to pursue their mission. Kale was silent on the way to the facility, maintaining his typical 'I don't do small talk' air as he expertly flew the metal contraption. He landed it gently onto the giant concrete roof of one of the many military structures that found home in and around Rivermore. After powering it down he stepped out and flipped open a compartment on the side to remove a medium sized bag of supplies that he shouldered before continuing on for a door that lead down into the building itself.

Lady Mae Lou

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:04 am
User Image

Rhega had no problem leaving the navigation in Kale's hands. Of course, in basic training she had learned how to navigate and operate an array of military vehicles, but she never found any pleasure out of it. Kale remained silent throughout the trip, which didn't bother her. She felt a kinship with him in that. She had never been a social creature, nor did she ever get along with others well enough to have even the most basic of friendships. Empathy, kindness and compromise were not welcome traits for Rhega, and she was perfectly comfortable and secure in her life the way it was.

As they traveled in the open skies, she removed one of the tactical knives from the sheath belted firmly to her boot and absent mindedly played with it. She ran her thumb along the rough ridges near the handles, which transitioned to a thin, sharp edge towards its tip. She turned it around in her hands as she stared out the window in silence. The cold steel, so natural to her, had a calming effect.

As they approached their destination, she recognized the city as Rivermore, her former home town. Her eyes immediately sharpened and focused in through the distance on its content, catching site of the slummy streets ran by theives and criminals. While she had always respected their cruetly, they were talentless, sloppy and trivial. They would always exist in that pathetic state for the rest of their lives, wasting away. She hadn't been here since she left years ago, never having had reason nor desire to ever return. They traveled past and to one of the military compound, taking landing on their concrete roof. She replaced her knife, opening the door to step out fluidly as Kale shouldered a pack of supplies and headed into the building itself. She followed behind him, her steps light and silent. "Are we leaving Rivermore immediately or do you have business to attend to here first?" She asked him, her voice cold and even.

I--LiveWire--I

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:33 am
User Image

r. on umen

Dr. Lumen rose to this feet as he watched Erakai suddenly loose all control and rush for the blood at a speed so quick that he was little more than a streak of color. As he watched he took note of this animalistic, blood lusting state. Also noticing that even in this state he clearly tried, and failed, to resist the urge to drink. In another flash of movement Erakai was staring through the barrier and into his eyes. Von didn't flinch as he stared back into the now crimson eyes of Erakai. He could tell that the blood lust still lingered, which made what he was about to do beyond dangerous. However, it would be the quickest way to see what Erakai was capable of and how well his newest LRS worked. Without a word and not taking his eyes off Erakai, he reached over and typed a series of numbers into the pad on the side of the cell. Pressing his hand against the greenish pad beside it there was a click as all the lights inside the cell went dark. As the filaments glow faded it left the bright lights in the outer lab the only source of light.

goddess_of_the_night13

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas