Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Multiply: An Yaoi/Hetero Seto Kaiba RPG.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:28 am
"I used to watch that all the time...." Seto commented, absentmindedly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:32 pm
"Ok... well, who's the lesser of the evils in this world when it comes to the Millenium Items?" Drache had never watched very much TV; he had never seen Ghostbusters.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:16 am
"I'd hate to point it out but.... It's Yugi Moto, trust me when I say that." He commented.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:04 pm
Mokuba loked up and smiled. "Yeah, I'm sure the pharoah would have some idea on what is going on around here. Besides..hes the only real person we can go to with this kind of problem. If any people can take a wierd occurence like this, its Yugi and his friends." Mokuba replied. He was now finished with his food, so setting his untenciles down on the table cloth. Then he took his hands and rested his chin on them, he knew his brother didn't like the idea, but it seemed to be the only way. He was so deep in thought he forgot that he was sitting next to Kristine. The younger boy gazed up at him, watching as the boy thought to himself.

When Mokuba Trnaslated what he had just told the others in the more ancient form of japanese, Seth caught what he was saying. He nodded in agreement, "Of course the pharoah could help us. He is a wise leader and shall lead us to solving this problem." Seth replied with confidence. Mokuba had caught it, and hoped that Seto didn't. The last thing he figured his brother would want to hear is how the pharoah was the wise reason behind this. The priest was very found of the pharoah and he believed in his leadership. "We should go forth to see the pharoah, and tell him the issue. We must start walking if he lives far from here."the preist explained standing from his chair.

Mokuba looked at him, "Or we could just use the phone and call him over." Mokuba replied. He chuckled a little at the priest curious look towards him. Mokuba took out his cell phone and punched the small numbers on it. Placing it to his ear he waited. "Yugi, it's Mokuba..look we have a bit of a problem, and well..maybe you could head over here...okay..yeah bring them too if you want. I just hoped they wont be too shocked. Okay, see you soon..alright, bye." he spoke before closing the phone and placing it in his pocket.

The priest stared in awe, eyes wide and jaw hitting the floor. "That is fasinating, the pharoah spoke to you on that small thing!? How?" he asked. This was all so new, all these new forms of devices the future had in store. It was going to take him awhile to admit that this generation was far more intelligent then they were. This was all moving so fast, yet it was slightly exciting.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:31 am
The little boy held his face in his hands, entierely covering his small head with the prists headress.
"AH! I'm so confused..."

"You... just called... Yugi... to help us?" Neko looked up at Mokuba like he had just called the Grim Reaper to some nice old ladies b-day party. "Porquoi?" Obviously, there was a wee bit of a difference between his Yugi and the one in this world.

Kristine was less than happy about the choice, but at least they hadn'd suggested Ishizu. "Indeed... so, what do we do with us? Do we show him all of us at once, or a few at a time?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:59 pm
Seto scrowled but didn't trust himself to say anything before an idea hit him. "One at a time, randomly, I want to play a little mind game with him first. Come on, Moki, it'll be fun." He stated. "I promise, nothing harmful.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:12 pm
Kristine smiled darkly. A mind game with Yugi? Sounds like fun.
"oh... who should go first to meet her I mean him?" Kristine still wasn't used to the whole everyone's the opposite gender thing.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:51 pm
"Whomever wants to, but I would like it to be like on those television shows that have twins and they decide to confuse everyone, you know that whole gag, only this will be much more fun." Seto commented.

"How so?" The werewolf questioned.

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:28 pm
Drache flashed a decidedly evil grin. "One, because we have more to work with than just a twin. Two, because we could pull a gender change on Yugi." Drache hooked his thumb over in Kristine's direction. "Could you imagine the look on the kid's face when he ses her?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:25 am
"Better take a tissue, his noise'll start to bleed." Seto suggested, truthfully.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:02 pm
Kristine stared at the ceiling, trying not to blush.

Neko smirked, looking over the table at Seto. "Oh, MAN, this is gonna rock! When will he get here?" Neko's tail was weaving interesting designs in the air, he REALLY wanted to see Yugi's face when he saw how many Kaiba's there were now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:17 pm
"He should be here within the hour..... Should we get ready for him?" Seto commented, truthfully.

It was about an hour later that Yugi rung the door bell to the Kaiba mansion... He wondered what the CEO had gotten himself into this time?  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:06 pm
((Who do you want to answer the door? confused ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:41 pm
(One of your characters anyone would do.))  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:13 pm
((Ok... we'll start out easy on the twerp [Yugi] whee ))

Drache opened the door. Having decided that he wasn't so radically different as to arouse suspicion, but just different enough to bug him.
"Hello Yugi... come in." Seto stated coldly, rather coldly than he was used to using with the boy.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff