Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:24 pm
Alyson smiled a bit and then sighed. "I forgive you. I . . . I just want to go to sleep. It's still really nice to be able to sleep again . . ." she said, trying to look on the bright side of what had happened to her. "Wake me up when it's dinner time okay?" she asked, feeling a bit awkward and like she still needed a bit of time to wrap her mind around what was going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:27 pm
Conrad nodded and gently petted her shoulder again smiling. "I'll make your favourite." He promised. "And don't forget the chocolate mousse on the bedside table. Okay?" His expression gentle. "I know you'll enjoy it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:36 pm
Alyson smiled a bit. "Thanks." she said, closing the door again and heading back to the bed. She sat down on it before taking the chocolate mousse and starting to eat it. It did kind of make her feel better . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:57 pm
Conrad smiled happily and went down to cook the food. A blush on his cheeks. He was happy to take good care of her. He didn't know if she cared what he did but at least he was making sure she ate.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:57 am
Alyson finished eating, although she still had about half of the mousse left. She just couldn't finish it, she wasn't sure she could stomach the whole thing. As it was, she left the unfinished half on the bedside table and then curled up under the covers, trying to go to sleep. It was kinda difficult as her mind was still working a million miles an hour, trying to figure out all that being a phantom, and not human at all, meant for her. But although it took her about a half-hour . . . Alyson was finally able to get some sleep.

((Sorry for disappearing. Was playing Guild Wars 2 with my bf.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:13 am
"I thought I told you to leave and never come back." Conrad said pausing in his chopping of vegetables.

"Connie. . .I'm sorry." Ryan said, in Estonian, standing behind him. "I had no idea she'd try to destroy the ghost."

Conrad turned. His red eyes flaming. His nostrils flaring. "You put her in danger. If I were any other man I'd kill you!" It was then his brother stilled. Obviously his brother heard it.

"My god." He breathed. "She. . . That little thing is yours?"

"None of your business." Conrad hissed.

"Does she know?" Ryan asked.

Conrad stilled in his work again and turned. "No, I figured I'd let her chew one bit of information at a time, she's a Phantom. And she's mine. And if you or any one come near her I don't care how but I will end you and your women." He growled in Estonian just in case she came down. "She's mine and I'll take as long as she needs to fall for me and be mine. Unlike you I don't stoop to taking against her wishes! Now get out before I tell her you're here and she stabs you!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:32 am
Alyson was woken to the sounds of angry Estonian coming from downstairs. She frowned and grabbed a decently sized book from her bookshelf and headed down, wondering who was trespassing in her house. She opened the kitchen door to find one of Conrad's brothers, one who Conrad didn't appear to be too happy with. So she chucked her book at Ryan. "Oi. No one said you were welcome in my house." she growled, a bit cranky from having her nap disturbed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:38 am
"b***h!" Ryan hissed glaring at her after dodging the book. "I don't know how Conrad puts up with you!"

"She's nice to me because I didn't hire a witch to kill her!" Conrad hissed tracing to her side glaring at his brother. "You inconsiderate a**! She was napping!" He turned to Alyson. "I'm sorry Alyson, was he too loud?"

"You were yelling too!" Ryan hissed.

"Yes, only because you were, I wouldn't have yelled if you hadn't raised your voice in that 'I'm your big brother I know best' voice. I hate that voice. Now go away or I'll give Alyson a knife."

His brother swore and turned to Alyson. "I feel sorry for you Alyson. One day you'll see what he is. Then you'll wish you'd thrown him out too." Then he traced away.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:44 am
"Says the guy who just called me a b***h. Classy." Alyson snapped, glaring at the spot where Ryan disappeared. She then sighed and turned to Conrad. "And yeah, the yelling was kinda loud." she said, yawning a bit. "You don't have to always defend me like that you know . . ." she said softly after a bit of time. "I may not start fights, but I am capable of finishing them." she said with a smile. "Besides . . . I'm a ghost-person remember? Nothing he throws at me is going to hit me if I don't want it to." she said, making her hands go intangible and waving them through each other. Funny how she had been the one to have an emotional break-down earlier, and yet now, she was trying to cheer Conrad up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:49 am
"You're adorable." Conrad chuckled pressing his forehead on hers for a moment. "It was my fight this time Alyson." He said turning to finish making the salad. "It may have been about you but he was really having a go at me. Like the other two brother's he's just waiting for me to lose it. They've no faith in me at all, they never really have. But I'm used to it." He smiled but it was a little sad. "I try not to let it bother me. But sometimes they'll do something and it reminds me how bad things are between us. I just wish they'd stop popping in and leave us alone."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:56 am
Alyson sighed. "Yes, it'd be easier I suppose. But . . . I guess they technically own the house . . . since I was dead and all . . . still . . . it's my house." she murmured. "I just wish we didn't have to worry about them." she said soflty, sighing as she went and sat at the kitchen table, her head laying on her arms as she slumped forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:02 am
Conrad nodded a little and put the salad in front of her and petted her shoulder again. "Me too. However, until they decide whether or not I'm sane enough for whatever it is they're planning, probably whether to kill me or not." He grumbled. "We are subject to their whims as I have been hexed to be unable to harm them. But hey if they enter without your permission again you can always throw a knife at them." He smirked a little.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:08 am
Alyson sat straight up and sniffed derisively. "A lady never wields a knife." she said in a bit of a snooty tone. She then smiled a bit, showing that she was joking a little bit. Still, wielding a weapon sounded . . . unpleasant to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:11 am
Conrad chuckled. "I've seen ladies wielding weapons, knives, swords, guns. . . And that was in my time." He smiled softly and started to clean up from the salad. "I was even beaten by a Lady in a sword fight once."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:20 pm
Alyson rolled her eyes. "Well I don't wield weapons." she said before sighing. "I don't want to hurt people . . ." she murmured softly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff