Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:18 pm
Yuuki wiped her eyes. She nodded to Crow and kissed him deeply. She got up and got dressed and walked out giving instructions to help liberate slaves and educate them when they roll in. Then she shivered and kept walking. She kept walking through the streets. The Change of hands had spread quick. The Masters were turning over their slaves to her and she showed them to the safe house. She smelt slight smoke and followed it to the store opening not bothering to knock. The little bell rang and she waited for Naomi to show up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:27 pm
Naomi had just received her first batch of slaves and had began cleaning them herself. The trading marking was slowing, but she knew other merchants in other towns who needed more for a higher price. She'd sell fast to gain fast, though it wouldn't be as much as she'd like. As soon as she heard her shop bell ring, Naomi dawned on her normal clothes and went to the front of the store to see Yuuki.

The psy-kitsune stopped dead in her tracks and hesitated. Why was she here? Why? For her? This was an awful her trick her mind was playing. Why couldn't she just forget this woman like everyone else? Naomi felt her soul freeze over as she narrowed her eyes on Yuuki, "I told you that we both have something we hold dear to our hearts. You have the underground, I have the surface."

She felt her heart want to call out for Yuuki. To hold her. To kiss her once again and to see her smile. All her heart wanted was to hear Yuuki's moans once again when she touched her in special places. Especially the way Yuuki gazed upon her when they had made love...

"Get out of my store," Naomi turned her back to Yuuki, "Be happy with Crow. I cannot offer you anything further."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:06 pm
Yuuki frowned softly and turned to Naomi. "I don't believe you one bit." She replied moving to her, trapping her against a wall. Their bodies so close. "I don't believe that meant nothing to you." She whispered to her leaning forward and kissing the other woman's neck and shoulder. Her tails touching Naomi's body. "I can hear you." She whispered touching. "I can hear your true feelings. You maybe a psy Kitsune, but I've newly awakened my powers~ I am the only Kitsune who can hold the Holy Blade~" She blushed softly and smiled, finally, she hadn't smiled the whole time until that moment. "I'm not leaving. I'm not getting out. No matter what harsh words you curse me with, or pain you try to inflict because I know it's not your true feelings." She frowned again. "You got rid of my robe?" She asked touching Naomi's face. "That's not nice. It was my favourite. You wound me." She sighed softly and leaned forward kissing her neck again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:21 am
It was difficult to not want this woman. Naomi tried to think of another time and place to help not enjoy feeling Yuuki's lips on her neck, or how their tails were intertwining with each other. Then, she stopped holding back. Naomi picked Yuuki up and had the woman sit on the counter as Naomi held her tightly, kissing her with such force that it felt as if the world would end if they parted.

Naomi slowed the kisses as she breathed into Yuuki's ear, "I don't want to love you like this, but it tears me apart every time I think of you not in my life. It kills me to think how much I truly need you, and how I want to make you mine."

She sent out a wave of energy that locked both the store door and the back door so no one would disturb them. Naomi pulled away just a few inches so both of them could breathe, "I cannot fully swear that I will open up as fast as you'd like. I can swear that i'll never want to be without you."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:35 am
Yuuki smiled now, completely. She wrapped her legs around the other's waist and kept her close. "I don't mind." She whispered to Naomi, softly, into her ear. She kissed her again and clung more to Naomi. "Just love me Naomi." She whispered. Her hands moved into Naomi's clothes. "Don't go to fast. I want you comfortable, but just know, I'm not going anywhere, no matter what happens." She moved her lips to the other's jaw and neck. "Please, touch me too." She sort of begged moving closer. "I love Crow but I don't feel complete until you're with us. Like something's missing." Her hand slipped into the top touching her again. "Don't feel you have to open straight away. I won't be able to do the same but I will open up."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:46 am
It was relieving to know Yuuki felt the same. Naomi slowed her pace and rested her body on top of Yuuki's, kissing softly along Yuuki's neckline to the crest of her breasts. Her violet eyes scanned Yuuki's body, taking in every curve the woman had until their eyes met. Naomi's hands slid inside Yuuki's clothes as she sent out another wave of energy to close the curtains before leaving them with only a little light.

"Then we'll take this slow and feel our way around," Naomi murmured as she softly kissed Yuuki before peeling off her clothes once again.

This time it was different, and in the best way possible. Naomi had her back to her shelves with Yuuki in her arms facing her. The psy-kitsune rested her head on top of Yuuki's as she glanced around the store. She had put all her hard work into this place and wouldn't want to leave it unattended.

"I'll leave a representative here to continue our work. Any slaves that come through here will go to the underground," Naomi mentioned as she rubbed Yuuki's back softly, "So that leaves me with you to pull on your tails."

She playfully spanked Yuuki's rump as she let out a chuckle, kissing the woman's cheek. Naomi helped them both up before pulling her clothes back on, "Crow better have some food prepared when we get back. He's a much better cook than myself."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:03 am
Yuuki smiled softly and held her too. She felt her tails rub hard together static in the air. "Mmhm~" She moaned. "Sounds good." She whispered.

Yuuki blushed darkly, her tails had wrapped around Naomi's as she clung to the other listening to her heart. "Yeah." She replied for a moment. "I'm glad." She blushed darkly. "The people up top already know and fear me, but they'll fear me more if you're with me." She smiled more and pulled her own clothes and kissed Naomi again. "He said he would. I think. . . I hope. . . Maybe. . . If not I'll make something yummy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:22 am
There was a knock at the door, and Hiro's voice echoed in before Naomi waited until they were both dressed to unlock the door, "Naomi? Are you in here?"

Once the door opened, Hiro stepped in and glanced at Yuuki before looking to Naomi, "I have more orders for any transfers-"

"Send them to the underground. Since you're a partner of mine, and you own half this store, I'm placing you as my representative," Naomi patted Hiro's arm, "Don't worry about the potions. I'll send them up once a month to keep them stocked. The clients already know which ones they want or need."

Hiro's eyes were wide as he watched the two women walk out, "B-but I haven't ran a store before!"

"You'll learn fast," Naomi smiled, "Don't let me down or i'll send my girlfriend on you."

Crow just finished making a few plates of food he'd figured the girls would like. He sat down at the table as he glanced around. It was a man's dream to have two beautiful women to call his own, especially a kind and sweet woman like Yuuki and a feisty spirit like Naomi. Crow held a dreamy smile as he recalled the first session with the two women. When he told his buddies on the surface about this he figured he should be crowned king of all time.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:32 am
Yuuki giggled and hissed at the human. "And I'm worse than the Master." She teased giving Naomi's behind a nice slap as they left. "Send them to me." She added. "I'm only placid for Naomi~"

When Yuuki and Naomi returned Yuuki had tangled her tails with Naomi. A blush on her cheeks. The people were already busy teaching liberated slaved, giving them an education teaching them that they no longer needed to bed any one to stay in the place. The most damaged ones were given counselling and any bonds those damaged ones made with other's were encouraged.

"Crow!" Yuuki cried. "Crow our darling~" She blushed softly. "We're home~ We hope you're either making us food or on the bed naked~!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:06 am
"Now that's a sight I wouldn't mind seeing again," Naomi winked at her male companion, "I never knew you had such a cute behind."

Crow's blonde hair nearly stood on ends as he blushed wildly as he stood up from his seat at the table, "I-I made food."

Naomi glanced at the platter of cakes, pies, and a turkey? All this in the matter of barely two hours? She was impressed by how fast he was able to work then she pointed out, "You do know that you're technically a cousin of this plump turkey, right?"

"They can't fly so it's more like being related to a feathered horse," Crow commented as he sat back down.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:12 am
Yuuki giggled softly and sat them with them both and couldn't stop giggling. She was so happy. Her body trembled a little. "We missed you~" She whispered and kissed his cheek. "The food smells yummy~" Her tails slowly untangled from her girlfriend and sat with them. "Shall we eat my lovers?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:11 pm
Crow began to pick at the food he made to see that there were other former slaves entering the kitchen to see the food. He then stood up to offer the food to the others, "There's plenty to go around. I can even make more."

"They know how to cook," Naomi commented, "Some of them have even cooked since they could walk. Let them fend for themselves."

"We worked in the same household before," one of the inu girls piped up, "Why are you so cold towards us? You are no different."

"Oh, but on the contrary," Naomi spun around in her chair, "I recall selling you off to your previous master. That's where i'm different."

Naomi spun back around and enjoyed one of the cakes Crow had baked, only to have it taken away by Crow and handed it to the inu girl. The Inu smiled and walked off with a few others to eat the cake. Pouting, Naomi reached over and took Crow's food, "It wasn't as if I were lying."

"But they're all liberated now just like you are. No one is different from the other," Crow commented as he pressed he leaned over the table to grab one of his dishes.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:34 pm
"Everyone's equal here my love, please don't bully them." Yuuki said inviting them to the table to eat. She kissed her and touched her a little under the table. "What if they started to bully me? You wouldn't like it would you?" She asked pouting up at Naomi.

The group smirked and sat down giving the group some distance and ate their meals in peace talking among themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:44 am
"If they even tried to bully you, their heads would immediately leave their bodies," Naomi smiled as she dug into the pie.

"I wouldn't put it passed her," Crow sat next to Yuuki.

A few in the group that had once worked with Naomi before knew her fury. They had seen her massacre a master and his entire family because he couldn't pay his debts to her. Crow then noticed how the inu ones were taking most of the food as the nekos and kitsunes took what they could. He then glanced to his two girls, "What was it like to be a slave?"

"I learned a lot from being raised as one and learning hard lessons," Naomi finished eating and sat back, "It was a hard life. You'll go through unimaginable pain and torture that you wonder what unholy act had you done in a past life to deserve such a fate. There would be nights you did not sleep from fear, memories, or the sound of screams. Plus, there wasn't a guarantee you'd live to see the next day. There are masters who kill slaves for the fun, because he can."

Naomi hesitated as she recalled the memories before ending, "I learned so much of running my business from watching business around me."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:59 am
Yuuki looked down poking her food. "I learned that the only way not to end up in the torture chamber was to sleep with the master." She whispered lowly. "After a while, the torture chamber sounded better than his bed."

A little neko child leaned forward to grab something but an adult Inu snatched it from her grasp and growled. The girl whimpered her tummy growling. Put off her food Yuuki went to the little girl and gave her the pie that Yuuki hadn't the stomach to eat. She turned her eyes to the Inu's. "The children eat first." She growled her eyes sparking with lightning. The Inu growled but Yuuki growled back.

"Dude are you insane? She's the new boss!" A girl hissed shoving at him. They stared at each other.

"That's right, I'm the new boss now you'll do as I say. Kids. Eat. First." She slammed her hands down on the table sending sparks over the table toward him. She had a soft spot for the kids. She hated when kids were hurt or over looked so she looked out for them personally.  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff