Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Underground Rp area
Wanted: Nice Master. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:36 am
Dianna sighed softly. "But I'm going. Helena said I can work there. I. . . I'd like it if you could come. . . So I'd know someone there beside's Helena. I'm frightened. I've never worked outside a house before." She sighed. "Please?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:38 am
Helios growled. "Listen, girlie, if I can get away, then I'm gone. Got it? I'm not sticking around for anyone, especially not some pampered house pet!" he snapped angrily through the door.

Helena came up and placed a hand on Dianna's shoulder. "He's going. I need to be able to keep an eye on him. Besides, Helios, if you didn't show up, the others would miss you!" she called the last part in receiving an angry hiss and some cursing in response. Helena just sighed and then, using a key, unlocked Helios's door, entered his room, and wrestled him out. "Now quit being such a baby!" she grunted as she pulled him towards the car.

"Let go you b***h! I don't wanna go anywhere! I don't even wanna be here! Let you you devil woman!" he snapped angrily as he struggled.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:48 am
Dianna's ears pressed hard against her head as she willed the tears not to fill her eyes. Instead, she turned a little resentful and picked up Helios' legs and helped Helena get him into the car. She gave her own aggressive little growl in her throat feeling a hiss rise but held it back. "You're the devil! Spitting on someone who's clearly trying to help you! She's nice! You're the p***k here!" She snapped helping Helena put him in the truck thumping his legs on the back. She'd never used actual foul language before. Nor had she been rough to him. It wasn't like her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:15 am
Helena pushed Helios all the way into the back of the van, and closed the door on his shocked expression.

Helios rubbed his aching knees as he stared at the doors with a confused expression. What was Dianna talking about? He was only saying the truth . . . and now she was pissed at him?! Well fine! It didn't matter anyways.

Helena sighed. "Let's get going." she said softly, heading over to the driver's side, already feeling a bit stressed from having to deal with Helios, and now it seemed that Dianna was in a bit of a foul mood too.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:45 am
Dianna sat in her seat and curled against the closed door sniffling and wiping her eyes. Helios had really hurt her feelings this time. But she'd be damned if she let him see her cry. "I'm sorry." She said to Helena. "I'm not mad at you." She turned her eyes to her friend/Master person wiping some tears. "It's one thing to hear an old lady call you a b***h but it's another for a young person who you just want to be your friend to call you one."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:22 am
Helena smiled a bit. "I know you're not mad at me, sweetheart." she said softly. "And I'm fairly certain that 'b***h' is Helios's name for me and other human women. I've never heard him use the word 'b***h' to refer to another neko." she said, petting Dianna on the head, to try and calm her down.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:28 am
Dianna sniffled a little and nuzzled Helena's hand too upset to purr. "It still hurts. I just want to be his friend and he won't even try. I'm not a pampered house cat. I worked. All my life."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:45 pm
Helena smiled a bit sadly and pet Dianna's ears. "Well Helios is extremely socially awkward." she said with a small shrug before she pulled her hand away to start up the car. The divider between the back of the van and the front was currently closed, so Helios couldn't easily hear their conversation. She then pulled out of the driveway and onto the street before continuing to talk. "He likely said that though because . . . well I do want to pamper the both of you . . . and you are much . . . how should I put this . . . nicer? than Helios has been to me." She then quickly checked her beeper at a stoplight, having heard it go off at some point during the conversation. She giggled. "Oh dear, Helios is going to have a hell of a time at the clinic." she murmured with an amused smile. She then spared a glance towards Dianna before driving on when the light turned green. "You haven't seen him around children have you?" she asked, knowing what the answer was. "You're going to be in for a treat today." she giggled.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:17 pm
Dianna shook her head. "I can't wait." She replied sniffling and turned to the divider. "I like kittens too." She admitted. "They are cuddly." She stared out the window the whole way watching the world rush by. "I hope the kittens like me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:30 pm
Helena giggled. "Oh I don't think it's that he likes them he's just . . . unwilling to be as harsh with them. It's quite adorable. He has no idea how to act around them." she explained, pulling into the parking lot of the clinic. "Now, time to get Helios into the building." she said with a slight sigh in her voice.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:36 pm
Dianna nodded. "Ready when you are boss." She said with a smile feeling very much happier than when she go into the car.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:39 am
Dianna's new cheer appeared to be contagious, because Helena also found herself smiling. "Alright, be ready, he'll try to dart out." she warned.

Helios heard the click of the door and he tensed up. As soon as he saw the smallest sliver of light, he darted forwards, nearly knocking poor Helena on her backside. Freedom! Sweet freedom! Today he would achieve it! However, he was tripped up when he felt a pull on his ankle. Though she'd been knocked backwards, Helena had been able to grab the neko's ankle as he launched himself out of the van. Helios went down, face planting into the dirt.

"Now Helios, why can't you just behave for once? You're going to just give yourself more scrapes that we'll have to attend to. One of these days I would like it if you didn't have to be my patient first thing in the morning." Helena lectured him as she grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him up, pushing him in the direction of the clinic. Helios, of course, wasn't listening, instead he was cursing and spitting and struggling as per usual.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:57 pm
Dianna hand also grabbed him. Around the pants. . . "I See London I see France! I see Helios' underpants!" She teased then got up and petted her body from the dust and helped Helena bring him in. She had a few scrapes of her own. Even a gash nasty enough to warrant stitches but there was no way she'd tell Helena. She didn't want to be a burden.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:16 am
Helena marched Helios into the clinic and into an exam room. "Come on Dianna. You're getting a check up too." she said, at the very least wanting to make sure the other was in well enough condition to work. "Quite possibly a full physical. Can't have my workers being unwell, can I?" she quipped, earning a rare snicker out of Helios. If it hadn't been at Dianna's expense, Helena would have felt a small sense of accomplishment.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:22 am
Dianna glared at him. "Keep laughing spiderman." She snipped at him with narrowed eyes and a tiny smirk. "I will submit to the physical." She said. "I suppose you want my medical records? x-rays included?" She smiled a tiny bit. "I can call the vet person who looked after me when the old lady had episodes." She didn't bat an eye whenever she mentioned what the old woman was like when she was having a bad episode. Dianna had lost count. But unlike Helios, Dianna has reasoned that not all humans were bad. The one she was looking after was sick. That's what the doctor told her at least.  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff