Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2062-2063]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Third Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Saio was waiting for Kenzie when she was surprisingly joined by two others. The first was a Hufflepuff first and Esther’s sister. The second to join her was a fellow classmate and Ravenclaw Alby. Being the kind Hufflepuff that she was, Saio nodded to the younger girl. “Yes it is.” She said before Alby jumped in. “That’s right. You don’t have to bring one. Some people just come because they like the music.” She added with as she smiled. “Hey Alby feel free to pull up a chair and stay awhile.” Saio told him brightly.

“Personally I only sing a little but I’ve always wanted to learn the flute or clarinet.” Saio added looking back to Lydia. “You’re Esther’s sister Lydia right?” She asked making sure she remembered the name. She wasn’t the greatest with names at times. Probably why she had a random paper covered in names of people. “I’m Saio Ukida.” She told the fellow Hufflepuff before asking. “Do you play any instruments?”

With: Club members... Alby & Lydia

Wearing: Casual t-shirt and jeans

OOC: ---

Yukina101
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:17 am
If you listen just right, you can almost hear it;
The symphony of secrecy, life, and fear...
The search for love, but finding fear-
Like a moth to the flame we become helpless,
To the beautiful ghost that true love sheds.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ first year │ hufflepuff

Lydia flushed when addressed by an older boy, who also seemed around Essie's age. "I can sing," she said a little awkwardly. "Um, I'm in choir. Back home. For our church." She focused more on the older girl, Saio, and flushed even more when her sister was mentioned, although she was a little relieved, since she didn't sound as if she had any particular grudge with Esther. "Yes," she nodded. "I'm Lydia. I can play a little piano, but just um... scales and things. I mostly sing. I'd like to play guitar. Some day." She played with a piece of hair nervously, smoothing her long skirt as she sat down.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Yukina101

We all are running our very own races,
Set upon the most dangerous of places.
We are left with a void in our chests we're aching to fill...
The doves come to gather our every need; they lift them up-
To Heaven through the mouths from which we speak.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:32 am
User Image
                                                          xxxxxxxxx|| ωιтн [Musicians] || ωнєяє [Music Room] || ωнєη [School Year 2035] || xxxx
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxYᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs
                                                          xxxxxxIᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʟʟ,
                                                          xxxxxxOʀ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ﹐ sᴏ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ?
                                                          xxxxxxWᴇʟʟ I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ﹐ I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʀɴ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Avian had been waiting for a good amount of students to come in before he went to his cue of making a "speech". However, he frowned when Peter freaking Whyte was here. In his and Zeph's club. He sometimes wondered if Di was prepared to handle such a problematic spoiled brat but then, she was a prefect so he supposed she could handle it? He clapped his hands in a manner as if he was trying to formally get the students attention to him. Now, thinking that maybe they did pay attention to him, he spoke up with a hesitant but sincere smile, "Hello everyone and thank you all for coming. I'm Avian Lovette, one of the co-captains in the club and I play a piano and a guitar. The other co-captain is my friend Zeph Whitethorne- that being said, hi Zeph." He waved at the Hufflepuff giant then went back to talking.

"Anyway... The rules. So, first of all, I'm actually a nice person- people can ask me anytime and anything, and I can also offer some lessons in guitar if needed. You can ask Zeph questions, too, he's a cool guy. However, I'm pretty sure none of us here tolerate gits who decided to ruin the fun in the club just because things didn't go as planned for them. Seriously, if you can't say something nice, then just shut it. Long story short, manners." And that was when he gave Peter a glaring glance, then continued, "Also, this club isn't a competition. We don't come here so that we could see who's top dog when it comes to playing a saxophone or doing guitar riffs. This club is meant so that you could make good music together as a band. But if you really prefer doing solo, I'm perfectly fine with that, too. Also, don't feel bad if you don't have your instrument because not all of us here have instruments anyway. Some people actually come here because they appreciate music and that's the point in this club."

He looked over at the students to see mixed reactions and nodded, "Anyway, this is me and Zeph's last year as co-captains. But don't worry, we have a new vice-captain now and Di will be the new head once we graduate. Also, hi Di, how are you doing?" That being said, he felt that it was kind of weird to see his sister's classmate being here, but that feeling was no big deal. "And so, for the newcomers. How about we get to know each other by, you know, introductions? Like, telling something about yourself? Or what instruments you play? Or if you sing? Feel free to ask questions, too, if you like."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴜʀsᴇʟᴠᴇs?xxxxxx
                                                          Fᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʜᴀs ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴏʟʟ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴇʏᴇsxxxxxx
                                                          Bᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ "ғᴜɴ" ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢxxxxxx
                                                          Cᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀʀᴇᴅxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          || Dating Grace Mitchell || Attire || Theme Song ||xxxx

User Image
                                                          ((ooc : stuff ))space

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

Graydon Ironshield

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:05 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Fourth Year Fourteen Years OldSingle

"Well, that's cool," Fianna said cheerily, replying to Connor, as she noted the braille book he had. She couldn't figure out what it said, but knew the tiny bumps spoke volumes to those whom had the fingers to read them. "That's why I came to Music Club too. I got a guitar from my mom, and I really want to learn how to play."

"Hi, Zeph," she said, when the tall, handsome Head Boy arrived, giving him a smile. She was kinda wondering if he was about to ask her to clear off, as he usually sat there, and kinda hoped maybe she could try playing her guitar in accompaniment if either he or Connor played.

When Avian started calling the club to order, she was glad to hear him tell everyone this wasn't a competition, and that prats need not apply, she didn't want to feel outclassed if there was some closet Eric Clapton present. "Um, I'm kinda new," she offered, raising her hand. "I wasn't able to show up for too many meetings last year. I'm Fianna Grey, I can sing a little, and I'm still learning how to play my guitar, and I'll happily take whatever pointers anyone can give me."

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω
Sα∂ιє

Connor listened to Fianna, replying when needed, but otherwise, stayed quiet. She spoke about learning guitar, and he nodded once. "That's the one with the sharp stings? My father plays it." His description wasn't the best, but he figured she'd know what he meant. He felt over one of the pages in his book, learning a bit about the mechanism that made the sound. When he heard footsteps behind him, he turned his head, trying to place the person by only their sounds. It wasn't until they spoke that Connor identified them. It was Zeph Whitethorne, one of the captains of Music Club. He was one of the people that had come to his defense last term with the Peter incident. He greeted them, then asked about Connor's playing ability. "Uhm... I was... I wanted to try.... to maybe learn piano?" He felt his cheeks warm up a bit, not wanting to get in trouble, or worse, annoy Zeph, by pretending he knew what to do.

When the other Captain, Avian, started the meeting, Connor felt a dead hush fall around him. Fianna spoke up, and he just ducked his head down a bit, not wanting attention drawn to him as well. He silently ran his hand over the next page, hoping the processing of information would calm him a bit. In the end, he just waited for normal side conversation to resume before he sat up again. The blind boy quietly pushed up his sunglasses, turning to have his ears toward Zeph once more. "I-I'm sorry, Zeph. D-did you want to play today? You're really good, so if you want, I can go... go sit and listen, maybe? And keep reading about piano keys?" He felt bad, since the older male actually knew how to play, and he was only there pretending as if he knew what to do. If Zeph made even slight mention, Connor was fully prepared to vacate the bench and go sit somewhere else.

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ 'ᴇᴍ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴏʀ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ʀᴜʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Wʜᴇɴ ʟɪғᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ
Lɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏᴡ 'ᴇᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ
Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ғɪʀᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, sʜᴏᴡ 'ᴇᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ
Mᴀᴋᴇ 'ᴇᴍ ɢᴏ "Oʜ, ᴏʜ, ᴏʜ"
As ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ-ʏ-ʏ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:24 am
User Image
User Image

𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓇

As Skylar continued to tune her cello, she heard the sound of footsteps approaching her. She looked up and over, spotted Peter himself sitting in the same row as her, just a few seats over. The blonde tried her best not to make eye contact with him, but she could feel the daggers from his own gaze piercing into her. Stealing a glance, she could see that he had a clarinet, and he looked rather confident in his abilities with it. Skylar hadn't started with the woodwind instruments yet, still finishing up the strings. Perhaps she would start that group with the clarinet herself, or maybe the flute. She rather enjoyed the flute.

It didn't take long for the other members of the club to start pouring in. Sky kept her head down but still managed to look up every once in a while to identify some of the students in the room. She was joined by four of them, her group of friends that seemed to huddle around her in a protective shield kind of way. The Second Year looked to both sides, managing a smile to her friends. "Hi," she said plainly, trying her best not to stutter. It was a habit she needed to kick but wasn't sure how. "O-Oh, yes. I was thinking that maybe I could, you know, play something today... I've been working on a piece lately..." she muttered with a gentle smile, looking lovingly down at her cello. Candace told her not to worry about Peter, which is when she noticed that her and Kimberly both were glaring at him. 'Oh no, don't start a fight on my account...' she thought silently. Sky was confident that Kim and Candy could both take Peter on together and win, but she didn't want anyone to get in trouble, especially in Music Club.

Shortly afterwards, Driskol appeared out of seemingly nowhere, sliding in between the group of girls to sit next to her. Skylar breathed a sigh of relief, offering her best friend a smile. She always felt better when he was with her, that was for sure. "Hi Dris. I see you chose your ukulele today-- Oh, Dris. These are my friends, Candace and Alana, and Kimberly and Minako too. They're all Second Years," she said, clearly feeling a bit more confident than before. Skylar sat back as the club meeting officially started, the captain introducing himself, along with the co-captain and vice captain of the club. The older boy called for them all to introduce themselves. Skylar felt the familiar tug in her stomach, the nervous feeling returning. Should she actually stand up and speak out to the room? It wasn't like her, even if she was surrounded by her friends. Sitting back, the blonde stared downwards, considering her options.

She gave it her best. She tried to fit in. She tried to be cool, but she never could win.
                                                            Her mom says she's great. The kids think she's weird. Honestly she wishes she could disappear.
                                                            Why you try, try to be like the rest of them? When you know there's so much more within?
                                                            There's only one you. Here's what ya' gotta do. Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones.
                                                            Love, love's coming through your headphones. Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones.
                                                            Love, love's coming through your headphones. L-o-o-ove is coming through your headphones.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:25 pm
A mind as clear as a cloudless sky...
No room for rust, no room for settled dust.
A waning wild thrown to bygone days...
I’m growing black mud up around my veins;
And I’m going backwards, shutting out the name.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ sixth year prefect│ halfblood

Di carefully unlocked the music room and stepped into the dim, slightly stuffy room, which had likely been shut up all summer. She relished the afternoon sunlight hazily pouring in through the closed windows for a moment before hurrying to open them, as well as setting up the furniture and few instruments left there over the summer, such as the piano and a drum kit in the corner. Music Club had a fairly large member list, but not everyone regularly came to every meeting, so in any event she wanted to be prepared for only a few people showing up or for a lot to arrive. She didn't know how many of the first years had heard about it yet, but she had tried to let as many new Ravenclaws know as possible, not that there had been an overabundance of them this year. And she needed a vice captain, although she already had someone in mind. With everything set up, she made sure the door was still wide open, and took out her flute to practice.

OOC:
Username

But it’s spiraling, spiraling into something bigger-
Is there something bigger?
Wide awake, but I am sleeping...
I’m lying naked, drunk and dreaming-
Would it all work at all?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:21 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Fifth Year Fifteen Years OldSingle

Fianna headed up to the Music Room fairly early, as she'd been looking forward all summer for the first meeting of the term. The young lioness had been practicing her chords when she wasn't otherwise occupied with her studies or other activities, and she was itching to share the fruits of her labours with the others. She was dressed casually for the meeting, wearing a long cream-coloured linen skirt with a bright green Tee-shirt from the Waterford Music Festival under a cream-coloured chain-knit cardigan, while slung across her back was the case for her guitar, and her hair pulled back into a single long braid draped over her shoulder.

As she arrived, she saw the door was already wide open, telling her someone already got there ahead of her. When she got inside, she saw Diantha was there and getting ready to play. "Hi, Di," she said cheerfully, with a slight wave. "Did you have a nice summer?" Not the most inventive ice-breaker in the world, but it was better than awkward silence.

The Forgotten Weasley

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻 ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀
𝓢𝓪𝓭𝓲𝒆

Connor walked down the winding hallways toward the music club room. He had traversed the path to all his frequent locations, and with his budding love of piano, he had gone more often. Sadie happily trotted along beside her owner, tongue lolling as they hurried to the room. Connor had studied a sheet of music to try, though he wasn't sure if he'd be any good at it. His footsteps slowed as he neared the room, ears perked for any potentially.... Peter-y people. He walked in, hearing a familiar voice, one he recognized from clubs prior. Was her name... Fionna? Fianna? Anna, maybe? He shrugged internally, thinking he could ask her if they spoke again. He quietly told Sadie to guide him to the piano and he walked, a hand stretched out tentatively. He was lucky not to hit any people, but he stopped when he felt the cool surface of the club's piano. A small grin touched his lips as he sat at the bench, quietly tapping the keys in tune to a slowed version of Camptown Races.

{{OoC: Feel free to post with Connor!}}

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ 𝓪𝒇𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓭 ᴏꜰ 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓲 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓻𝒆𝓪𝓽𝓱𝒆
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰... ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, 𝓼𝓾𝓭𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓵𝔂
I ᴀᴍ 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs 𝓫𝓲𝓰. Aʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪs 𝒇𝓪𝓼𝓽 ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼... ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
ℋ𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝒆𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝓵, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ?
Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝒆?
Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ 𝓭𝓲𝒇𝒇𝒆𝓻𝒆𝓷𝓽 𝒇𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝒆?
𝓐𝓻𝒆 𝔀𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝒆? ℋ𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝒆𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝓵?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:37 am
In the darkest of nights, the city of lights will pour unto us.
Creeping inside through our sleepy eyes, contagiously bright
Like sunlight and rain flooding through the veins of wilted vines.
But love travels like a rumor here, losing form with every ear,
A skeleton of something more; but waking seems an awful dream.
We'll be waiting for the night, to come and rescue us, feet off the ground.

User Image

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ second year │ hufflepuff

Lydia was eager to be back in Music Club, which had been one of the only places she'd grown to feel comfortable in last year. She recognized Connor, the blind boy in her sister's year, and an older redhaired girl.... Fiona? And of course the new head, Di, who came across as very serious but was supposedly nice enough. She waved at Di and Fianna and said hello to Connor, before taking a seat. She wanted to start learning how to play guitar; maybe she could ask Chance if he wouldn't mind showing her some chords some time. And if she saved up chore money from the summers, in a few years maybe she'd be able to get her hands on a decent one. Smiling a little at the thought, she waited for the meeting to officially begin, trying to decide what she'd sing this meeting. Contrary to popular belief, she didn't only know religious songs.

OOC:
Username

Besides, we're living in this house of cards that pulls and pushes with the air.
Fearing a feather to the earth could destroy it and us, inside unaware!
All we want is something more to dream about and to adore.
All we need is a little place to close our eyes, to end this chase.
The living are moving, gracefully and painfully rushing ahead,
While unraveling the most essential thread of the fabric that covers us.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:03 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peter strode into the classroom assigned to the Music Club confidently without greeting, sending everyone present a pointed look of disdain, especially that blind pansy who still stuck around the club like an unwanted parasite, not that he'd see it. At least he was attempting to play the piano since the past year, although Peter privately thought he could use much more practise. This year was going to be different, this year both the co-captains had graduated and now that some busy-body prefect from his house had been chosen as the new leader, he didn't have to be as overly cautious as before—a fresh start!

He took a seat in the front and glared around, daring anyone to tell him anything. Maybe they'd even leave the seats around him empty, although he didn't hold too much hope. He set his things and put together his clarinet to practise some of the more complicated songs he'd been trying at home.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxMusic Clubxxxxxw i t hxxno one
                                                            f e e l i n gxxconfidentxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:11 pm
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Wallis walked into the room for Music Club, already looking around for a place to sit and spying some chairs over to the side. He'd managed to convince his older brother to go to the club since Leon seemed intent on avoiding it as soon as Wallis asked what clubs he was in at school. Now Leon was giving Wallis his patented 'I'm here, see, we can go now' look. However, Wallis was determined to get his older brother to sing. Well, that and maybe stop smoking. He knew better than to push too hard. Maybe with the fact that Leon had mellowed out over the time he hadn't seen him it meant that Leon was more friendly to other people. Wallis wasn't about to lay money on it (though Jer had given him good odds to bet on that) but he was convinced his older brother was a lot friendlier to other people than he used to be. If nothing else, why was he the quidditch captain for Slytherin? He gave Leon his own look before speaking. "now, see? Ya don' 'aveta sing if ya don' wanna. I'm bettin' tha' ya prolly will a' some poin' though." Leon gave Wallis a snort of disbelief, but Wallis was content that his brother wasn't snarling at everyone and giving them his usual death glares. He was willing to bet that the kid with the sour look on his face was giving enough of those looks around. He did have to wonder that if he didn't like anyone in the club, why he felt he had to join the club.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I go' Leon 'ere, I wonder 'ow long b'fore 'e's hummin' ta every song played.
                                                  OOC:

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:50 pm
User Image
                                                Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
                                                Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
                                                You got mud on yo' face
                                                You big disgrace
                                                Kickin' your can all over the place
                                                Singin'
                                                We will we will rock you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fїяsт Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Half-Бlооd

════════════════════════

Chance walked into the music room with his guitar case slung over one shoulder, and the moment his eyes caught sight of the myriad instruments around the room, they grew wide and his grin could almost split his face in two. He'd been wanting to get into it as soon as he heard about it from his cousin, and now that he was here, he already wanted to go around and touch every instrument he could see. He refrained, instead deciding to find an empty seat and, after waving to Lydia, started undoing the clasp to open his guitar case. His eyes immediately looked it over to see if there was any damage, and the moment he determined there was none, he checked to see if it was still in tune. His fingers already itched to start playing, and he strummed out a few chords before he realized that maybe there was some sort of procedure for the club. Zeph hadn't said there was, and Lynn had no idea. His aunt had never attended the club so he had nothing there to go off of. Sighing, he rested his guitar against his knee to wait. Maybe there was going to be some kind introduction or something? He hoped so. He knew few people that were there already.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I wonder what I could play to make an impression.
                                                OOC:

Buddy you're a young man hard man
                                                Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day
                                                You got blood on yo' face
                                                You big disgrace
                                                Wavin' your banner all over the place
                                                We will we will rock you
                                                (Sing it!)
                                                We will we will rock you

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎-
                                                  𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝
                                                  𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎
                                                  𝙳𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚝
                                                  𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎-
                                                  𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
                                                  Pureblood Third Year Slytherin xxxxx

< Year 2036 >
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

± : . : ± : : ± : . : ±

There was one thing Garnet never liked, and that was being dragged around in the hallway as if he had no sense of direction. He was going to incredibly hate Clara for this, watching her grab him back in the corridor and into this room. As they were finally in the door of the music club, he was protesting at her to let go and leave him alone, which made her dart him a look.

"Seriously? How could you waste that?" Clara asked, with a shocked expression. Her grasp on his forearm was loose, and so Garnet pulled it away from her immediately.

"Waste what? I have no time to waste anything aside from being dragged around!" Garnet sounded upset and annoyed, crossing his arms as if daring her to grab his again once again. "Your singing!" The girl exclaimed, sounding as if she was pointing the very obvious, "Your vocals are fine as hell, maybe you might qualify to be in some huge-stage career! My cousin is a known singer and let me tell you, he would be very much disappointed." Garnet's eye twitched when she clicked her tongue in a manner of sarcasm, and he swore that someday he would jinx her without hesitation. However, he resisted the urge and simply bit his tongue.

"I don't know who your cousin is, but I'm certainly not related to any Bautistas." Garnet told her is a controlled tone.

"That's because he's Kenji Apostol, not Bautista. Apostol is my middle name." Clara said this in a matter-of-fact tone, crossing her arms in a manner of being assertive.

"Well, I'm not related to them, either. I don't know him and he doesn't know me. So why bother? Not all singers are the same." It all happened because he was singing while reading one of his books about Healing Arts in the Quad, until Clara was just passing by and heard him do so. What she did was already obvious by now, and he was now here in this bloody place. He didn't mind music, but he never liked her suddenly grabbing his forearm especially when he was simply wearing a long-sleeved shirt and no arm-warmers.

"Here's the deal," Garnet began to speak, his olive green eyes glaring at her, "I'll suck it up and try joining this bloody club if that will make you shut up. After this thing, you'll leave me alone- and don't bloody touch me without permission, for the love of Merlin, respect boundaries sometimes!" And look, she created this really smug smirk with a mix of brightness, and Garnet regretted making this deal.

Garnet looked around the crowd, recognizing familiar faces. He heaved a sigh, thinking that maybe this had to be less bad. He approached to some random girl and asked her, "I'm just in time here, am I?" He then looked behind his back to see that Clara was standing at the side of the door, waving him. Shaking his head and turning to the younger girl who looked as if she was still wearing a uniform, he sighed and gave her a small tired and polite smile, "I'm sorry. Um... I'm Garnet, by the way. Third year. I'm... new to this club."

± : . : ± : : ± : . : ±

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [Clara --> Lydia] 𝚊𝚝 [music room]

User Image

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  out of character

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜-
                                                  𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜
                                                  𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎!
                                                  𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗, 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
                                                  𝙱𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎-
                                                  𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝!

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:40 am
It’s getting late, and I
Cannot seem to find my way home tonight
Feels like I am falling down a rabbit hole
Falling for forever, wonderfully wandering alone
What would my head be like
If not for my shoulders
User Image
User Image

𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby eagerly ran to the classroom the music club was held in and the moment he crossed the threshold he allowed himself to give a large sigh of relief. Ever since his nephew had been sorted into Ravenclaw he'd been a constant thorn in his side. And back. Foot. He was pretty sure the only reason he wasn't at his neck yet was because the first year couldn't reach. Either way, he'd taken to either hiding out in his own dormitory or in actual classrooms in between classes so he didn't accidentally run into him. He'd found his usual study spots in the library, he'd taken over the common room to the point he didn't even know how Adam was going to classes if he kept popping up like that whenever he entered it, and he had resorted to asked Mercy where the kitchens were located so he could eat some of his meals in there rather than have his gremlin of a family member spoil his appetite. On the plus side, he was ahead in a lot of his classes and he was more than halfway finished with his Yule gifts preparations. On the negative, he was now on his second to last belt loop from the weight he was losing. But he was fine! Especially now that music club was back and running. Alby was surprised to see so many people already there, but it was a good surprise, and grinned and waved at those he knew and didn't know. Though he did feel pretty bad about the guy, Garnet?, that Clara had dragged in. He knew personally how tight of a grip she had. Her and Mercy. It was like Gryffindor and Hufflepuff girls trained with Thor himself in regards to strength. Though now that made him fear what deities Ravenclaw and Slytherin girls trained with. He saw his friend head over to a younger Hufflepuff girl and didn't follow, instead his eye found a first year with a guitar looking a little lost and he walked over to join him. "You wouldn't mind if I took this seat would you?" he asked gesturing to the empty seat besides him and his guitar case then offering him a hand. "I'm Alby Callaghan by the way. Ravenclaw, been in the club all of two years so uh. If you have any questions I can at least attempt to answer them." he offered with a grin.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Or without your smile
May it follow you forever
May it never leave you
To sleep in the stone,
May we stay lost on our way home
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff