Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Nikui Roudousha(AU YGO RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  Vote.
View Results

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:44 am
"If you need anyone to talk to, just call me, okay?" Lai said, placing his hand on Mokuba's shoulder, "I'm pretty good at stuff like listening...."  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:40 pm
Lai seemed to make me feel much better, just by standing there. Even before he said a word I felt better with him here. I remained silent as he spoke, seeming to feel the need wanting to hear his voice. Then feeling his hand upon my shoulder gave me chills. Chills which went through my entire body down to my toes. His touch was akward and yet pleasent. All of this was still rather strange for me. Cause even though I didn't want Seifer with anyone, I to didn't want to be close too anyone.

My brother was all I have had, and I never got close to the others. My brother seemed o hate Yugi, so I never associated with him or his friends. Seifer was everything to me, and the thought about him becoming closely attatched to someone else made me uneasy. Things can change between family when a significant other is brought into the picture, and I didn't want that to happen to us. Especially with how silent I was, I would be ignored and pushed into shadows as they loved each other. The thought really bothered me, and it even seemed to effect how I felt towards the women who overall seemed kind. But things may never happen between them, my brother may not fall in love. But would I really want that for the rest of his existance? It was even to complicated for me to understand.

I looked away from Lai, now that I was thinking like this. If I couldn't even understand what was going through my mind, how could he. Lai may even take my feelings the worng way, but maybe thats how I feel. I dont know, my eyes show it. My eyes meet the floor before I speak, "I'm not sure you would understand.." I whisper.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:04 pm
Jaina sat at her window, her eyes narrowed in thought. Who would want the millenium items bad enough to try and kill Seto? Those two attacks were connected; that much is certain. That first attack happened relatively quickly after Seto got the Book. But how would anyone know?

She tapped her window sill in impatience. She wanted the hospital to settle down for the night. It was indeed dark, but not late enough.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:29 am
Another doctor, not the one they had gotten slightly accuainted with, walked in, "hello Miss. How's the leg?" he asked calmly.

Lai looked at Mokuba, "... What do you mean?" he asked.  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:50 am
Jaina turned around, slightly annoyed but hiding it well.
"It's better, certainly." Jaina answered in a respectful tone. Might as well be polite... "How are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:04 pm
"Quite fine, I am." he smiled as he walked over, "I understand that you were Dr. Hevick's paitient, mm?" he looked at her.  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:27 pm
Oh... that was the doctors name... "Yes, I was." Jaina looked the doctor straight in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:54 pm
I kept my eyes on the ground, this was already feeling awkward. Lai was the first one I had ever came this close to spilling my heart out to. But maybe Lai was the right person to talk to. But he couldn't be, I barely knew the kid. Even though his touch droze me crazy. My body went numb and tingled all over. My heart raced and I seemed unable to control sweating in a air conditioned hospital. All these feelings though wierd made me feel good, confortable. It seemed that even if I only knew him for a few days, it felt as if we were close friends. It was too strange.

My attentioned stayted on the floor, yet I could feel myself becoming more tense. My body reacted as I began to distant myself again. A part of me begged for his hand to stay on my shoulder, even if I knew once I was distant, he would remove it. "Nevermind..its hard to explain..I jus thave a lot of stuff on my mind that even I dont understand.." I replied softly. Even with my feebile attempts to seclude myself, it failed. Lai seemed to birng out all of the secrets in me. Trying to hide anything seemed futile.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:50 pm
"It's okay if you're not really ready to talk." Lai smiled warmly.

"I see." the doctor said, his brithish accent finnaly coming out smoothly, "Well Jaina, since your old doctor is in bed, I'll be your new doctor. I'm Dr. Hovac. Yes, a lot of "H"'s here."  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:54 pm
Another Brit... interesting...
"Interesting name, Havoc." Jaina commented, nodding. "Pleased to meet you."  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:59 am
The doctor smiled and walked over to her IV pole and changed the fluid bag hanging from it, "Well, this should do well. Now, I'll have to ask you a little bit. Have you ever had any allergies or reactions to certain medications?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:55 pm
Jaina raised an eyebrow. "Not that I know of, no." Didn't they ask me that when they addmitted me into this crazy place?

Thrawn stayed under the bed, resisting the urge to maul the doctors leg. He just didn't like people, that's all.  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:54 pm
I refrained from saying anything more. It was hard to do it though. Just being near Lai made me feel like spilling everything on my mind. He just seemed so trusting and understanding, but I couldn't be gulible. Now I shifted back to my brother, my eyes feeling more gentle. I allowed Lai to leave his hand there, I still hoped that he would not move it away. His warmth was soothing me, and all my pain, though my shoulder didn't hurt.

I stared at my brother, still debating to leave all my feelings inside. Watching my brother sleep in this condition made me feel helpless. It was no thanks to me that Seifer was alive. All I was, was some kid on the sidelines. I couldn't take it much longer, seeing Seifer like this made me feel worse. I swore silently to myself that this would never happen again. I was going to make sure that nothing bad happened to him again. No one was going to get passed me once I changed. And I knew exactally how to be of help as well.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:37 pm
Lai smiled quietly, "... He seems so peaceful when he sleeps." he said quietly.

The doctor smirked, "Alright then. I'll just leave you to sleep then. A nurse should come in everyonce in a while, but if you feel up to it, do feel free to get up and walk around. 'T'll be good for you eh? just make sure to take you IV pole with you. It rolls, so don't worry.  

[b u n n y]

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:20 pm
Jaina forced a polite smile.
"Thank you doctor." It's almost like he's expecting me to sneak off... am I that obvious?  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff