Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Disloyal Dog. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:25 pm
Riyo was able to stuff one last piece of sashimi in her mouth before the bowl of wasabi came out and Titus dug into it like some voracious beast.

Like a trainwreck, she couldn't tear her eyes away, and much like watching someone eat something disgusting, the ghoul could feel her own appetite dwindle. "Can I uh... Can I get a box?" She asked the waiter before he could flee the scene, then went back to watching the boil shovel green goo into his mouth. "So that's not too hot for you? Doesn't make your nostrils burn or anything?" Amazing. Simply amazing.

"I'm not 100% that anyone but you will take such a shining to that." From small comments the ghoul could assume his uncle was more... Normal? Normal. "But it's good that you want to share something with him, I guess."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:37 pm
"It does have a little bit of a kick to it." Titus amended scooping another spoonful of wasabi into his mouth. It just didn't seem to have the same kick for him as it did for other people that would likely be crying in pain at this very moment.

"You think not? This stuff is pretty good, do you want to try some?" He had taken her's but now that he had a bowl full he was willing to share.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:57 am
A little bit of a kick? Is that what it was? Hah.

"I had my fill of wasabi once upon a time." The ghoul laughed. Fill was more like a small taste, and it had been more than enough to swear her off of it for life. "Ah, you're too much Titus. Never a dull moment." And she meant that in the best of ways. "I'll see if I can find you some crazy wasabi snack to munch on sometime." Riyo supposed that was one perk to liking something nobody else did. You never had to share.

And with that, the feline stuffed the remainder of the sushi in a box, patiently waiting for him to finish.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:39 pm
With a shrug Titus continued to chow down on his wasabi until there was nothing left but a clean bowl. He gave the spoon one more lick to clean it and set the whole thing aside like he had just had the biggest meal of his life. Which in reality was kinda true. "That was good."

He dug around in his pocket until he pulled out enough seeds to pay for the meal, leaving a little extra for tip. "Where do you want to go now?" Titus wasn't sure if she wanted to head back so she could get her left overs put away or if there was something else she had in mind. "There's always time for kicking sand in children's faces or beating up the homeless."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:48 pm
Oh wow. Titus actually leaving a tip? She'd officially seen everything. "Glad you liked it... I guess." Man his breath was going to be gnarly.

At the question of what was next, Riyo had to think. "I only suggested those things for your benefit." The feline couldn't really say she took joy in such things, but she could see herself vicariously enjoying it. "Well, I had planned on making you do chores. My meowstache's could really use a touchup here and there..." She hummed in thought. "But it's not as fun when you're so willing to do those things."

Riyo continued to ponder as she stood and scooped up her box. "I dunno. It's getting dark outside. We can just go back to the dorms and wait for you to morph back into your old self."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:04 pm
Titus was about to say he didn't mind doing chores but Riyo had cut in with the fact that it would no longer be fun to have him do them the way he was. He considered this for a moment as well as her follow up statement.

"What if I don't change back to the way I was?" He thought about it more as he stood. "What if I don't want to?" He wasn't even entirely sure what had changed him at this point. All he could remember was tinkering with the stuff his Uncle had gotten him before feeling sick and then running into Riyo in the hall.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:08 pm
Riyo was about to walk out the door when he started talking about the what ifs. What a strange thing to say. "Why wouldn't you want to?" She asked simply, her head tilting at the thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:37 pm
He started to follow her out of the restaurant, a look of concern starting to knit his brow. "Even though you say I kept things interesting you still agreed that I had a horrible personality. Am I not better this way?" The question that was really bothering him was hard to ask. He wanted to know if Riyo preferred him this way or not. This way they would likely spend time together and he could help her and cater to her needs. The way he was before was..

lonely.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:37 pm
Riyo grew quiet at his question, her face becoming hard to read.

"C'mon." She grabbed his hand to yank him out of the restaurant, because blocking traffic was no place to have a serious talk like this.

The cat demon didn't stop just outside, though, she tugged him along to a slightly more secluded area down a small alley. Not too far out of sight, but enough to where the foot traffic had been cut significantly.

When it looked like they were far enough away from the general populace, Riyo dropped his hand and reached up to cup his cheeks, though none too gently. "Look at me." The ghoul said sternly. "Whether you're truly having doubts about yourself and what you do, I can't really say, but I want you to know that I would never have given you the time of day in the first place if I didn't think you, the real you, was worth it. And, to tell the truth... I don't want you hanging around me because you feel this inexplicable urge. I want you to be around me because that's what you want to do!" Whether verbally admitted or not. It didn't feel right to have someone hovering over you because of some soulbound obligation.

She dropped her hands, but not before giving one of his cheeks a smack. "But more important than that, Titus. You shouldn't ever change because people think it's what you should do. Be the person you want to be, no matter what that means." whether that translated into kicking sand into a scareling's face for 23 hours out of the day or feeding stray puppies.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:57 pm
Titus would have followed regardless but he hadn't expected Riyo to take his hand and tug him toward whatever location she had in mind. He followed obediently though, silently wondering what she was thinking and if she was going to answer his question.

When they turned into the alley he couldn't help but look around to take in their surroundings, at least until she placed a hand against his cheek warranting his full and utter attention. At her request he looked at her, his eyes focused so intently on her's it might have been unnerving but at least he was paying attention.

"But -" Titus was cut off as she gave his cheek a smack to drive her point home. Was this what they called tough love? If so it really did smart.

He rubbed his cheek with a gloved hand his brows furrowed even deeper as he tried to let her words settle in. "So....I am going to take it your answer to my question is no."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:09 pm
Riyo really should've seen that coming. She watched him, awestruck at his stupidity. "That's right Titus. The answer is no." She looked in the direction of the car and started heading that way. Note to self: heartfelt speeches are a moot point when it came to this boil.

But that was okay because she frankly hated giving them. "Figure out what makes you happy. You can worry about me later." Or not at all. Riyo had learned that she had to work for her own happiness as well, and she had. She had fought, clawed, struggled, and broken herself multiple times to reach this point. Though of course, a little help from her friends had really helped things along.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:18 pm
Her expression was an interesting one but her answer struck him deep. No. It was just as simple as that and without much more of an explanation she started to head toward the car. After a moment of hesitation Titus followed, dropping his hand from his slightly pink cheek.

He reached the car in silence, unlocking it and getting in without a word and closing the door. The key was put in the ignition and the car purred to life but Titus continued to sit there staring forward, his hands on the wheel.

"I don't know what to do. Or how to change back." He sounded a little lost but decided to at least focus on where they needed to go. "Back to school then?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:23 pm
Riyo was shocked at how quiet he had become, and she sat there watching him carefully. "Y-yeah. Lets just go back." She patted his shoulder. "We'll figure out something, okay?" Had she said the wrong thing perhaps? She didn't feel wrong about what she said, therefore she wouldn't dare admit that she was.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:30 pm
The nightmare demon simply gave a nod and pulled out of his parking spot and back onto the street. The ride back was rather quiet but for the most part Titus seemed to be thinking or heavily concentrating or had a stomach ache from the wasabi. It was hard to tell.

When they got back to school he parked his car exactly as it had been before between two spaces and as promised Riyo's motorcycle had been delivered and sat neatly in a spot of its own away from the other cars. "You have your keys and paperwork right?"

Mostly he was making sure things were in order before he locked up his car and headed back inside. "You sure you're going to be okay without groceries?" Since that had been the original purpose of their trip.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:39 pm
How awkwardly quiet the ride had been. Riyo wanted to say something, but saying something was exactly what had gotten her into this quiet mess in the first place.

"Oh, yeah." She patted her purse, which made the jingling sound of keys mixed with the crumple of paper. Her eyes did a good once over of her new ride, ensuring that no scratches had been received during the transit. Yes, good. She would be back for you bike. She would be back.

Groceries? Oh, hah. she'd forgotten about that. "Yes. I'll be fine. I'm a big ghoul and I can take care of myself." Her tone was mostly teasing, but being babied wasn't exactly her idea of a good time.

As she approached her dorm room door, she looked back to him. "Hey. I've been thinking." Which was never a good thing. Quite dangerous, actually.

"You've done all these nice things for me today." Including the new pimped out ride, of course. "Is there something I can do for you?" Her ears perked, eagerly waiting some suggestion.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff