Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

A part of Camille liked the petting but she shook it off in disgust when he asked about her jewelry. Uh, yeah duh! She was a sorceri and she wore nothing but gold, of course it was important. Like as in worth lives, her breed worshiped the damn s**t. Gold was life to them, and he being without hers for protection and emotional support was taking its toll. "If you're asking if I expect all of it back, hell will be raised if it isn't." She said with a smile but a tone laced with poison. It was hers, dammit. What right did this male think he had to it?!

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Trapped...Hostage. -wearing the garb in the bottom right picture-

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven had sped off as soon as Kade had mentioned his place. He didn't know if raw meat would suffice for the lass, he had always figured them to be murderous blood-sucking fiends. Could she really get along with just raw meat. He kept looking at her, casting glances that he did not want to. Her eyes had reminded him of the lykae's, when they changed, and hair black as night. Her skin was so pale he'd reckoned she'd never seen the sun. But then again, that would be a death sentence for a vampire.

He wagered a guess that if he reached out to touch her she would be cold as death, looked about on the brink of it. Was it truly that she was just overly hungry? Why was the urgency in him so strong. He'd felt his eyes flicker before as his beast stirred, but damn it to hell he wasn't about to let it convince him that this creature was his mate. She said she wasn't horde which most likely meant she did not drink from the flesh, eyes didn't show it at all, anyway. First Kade with his off mate, now Daven, next poor soul will probably wind up with a wraith or ghoul the rate s**t was going to hell.

He hadn't realized it til it had been done but he had reached back, grabbing a coat and laying it over her. He had to get away from her. Why be tender to one of her kind, his senses were amuck and he couldn't think straight with her next to him.

When Daven pulled up at Kade's he hurriedly got out and carefully picked her out of the other side, wrapping her a little better in the coat and rushing up the stairs.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Onlooking Sonja

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:19 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishatar smirked a little at the Sorceri. "No, you will get it all back I swear it." He reassured. "But I mean do any have magic? Are any a sort of sacred object? That might be why they tagged you." He offered. "If not. I'll take you somewhere safe. With your jewels on your body." He smirked at her greed and anger. "I always return what isn't mine. Unless they're fated to be mine." His tone was dark his eyes black. His heart hadn't started to beat yet. So he didn't know if she was hers.

Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

Sonja hissed in pain when he moved her but once she was free of that moving shell she cuddled him a bit. Her eyes snapped open when she scented unfamiliar territory and she gasped.

*Boom*

Her eyes looked around. "Gunshots?" She mumbled her fight or flight instinct took over her pain and her fatigue.

*Ba bum!*

Again! She panicked and drew in breaths. Her eyes widened as she looked up at him. No way. . .

*Ba bum Ba bum* her heart speed a million miles an hour. Drink him. . . connection.

NO!!! She hissed to herself. Never take from the flesh! But then pain seared through her again and she whimpered from it. Trembled from fear of more pain. She had to get out of her leather. She struggled from him and tore it off revealed blistered skin some even stayed with the leather. She rolled in the cool ground as if aching for the pain to stop. Panting in that unfamiliar way. Tears brimmed in her eyes. No. . . It was real now. They were fated.
Her back, which was facing him where she lay curled on the ground, wasn't healing.

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade stood up. "Let's go." He said holding out his hand. "Your friend needs you." He smiled softly at her. "We'll argue about things later but if that's Sonja we need to get to them before something happens to make both of them freak out."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:30 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara’s expression darkened as she obviously heard the woman in the background of the call. He hung up and offered her his hand and she shook her head. She grabbed all the items on the counter and stomped off to her room. Moments later she emerged with the duffle bag and a second bag. Magic snapped in the air around her like small lightning strikes. Opening the fridge and freezer she pulled out several items and dumped them into the duffle bag before picking up her purse and retrieving her keys, she’d drive her car. He could drive his, so if she decided she wanted to leave she could do so. “ Now lets go.”

She didn’t give him a backwards glance as she opened the door, turned the lock and walked out. He could shut the door behind him. She walked to the garage without slowing. Seconds later she was in her car and speeding down the driveway. It wouldn’t take her little convertible sports car long to get to Kade’s house she’d purchased it for its speed and handling capabilities. When she pulled into the drive she notice a vehicle already in the drive and bounded out of the car both bags in hand as she headed up the stairs, the crackling of the magic growing stronger as she neared the house.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pjs- shorts and tank top
With: Sonja, Daven, Kade
Thoughts: You better have a really good excuse....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade frowned a little and followed her in his car after closing her door. He pulled up not long after to the scene. His eyes widened. Crap it was her. His eyes went to Daven. Poor guy. Poor him too. His mate was also other but not one of their Enemy. But she was harmless. And way too old for him. "Daven. What happened?" He asked approaching slowly. His eyes saw her on the ground burn marks on her back her clothes not that far from her with some of her skin on it. Like she was roasting in her clothes. Damn a little sun and she was like this? His eyes widened hearing that sound. . . that heart beat her breathing. She was his all right. . . Crap, things just got worse.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:38 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille gauged him a moment, pinching her lips together as she thought the best way to go about that question, "So, you're telling me if I carry anything magic on my person at any given time your crew of demons will attack me? If that's the case is it just a sorceri hate crime, because I haven't heard of or seen others get captured for such a none offensive offense."

|| ✗ø✗ø

User Image

Daven was puzzled by the females reactions as she went from nestling against him to writhing on the ground in pain a moment later...and with a bit less clothes on. It was clear something wasn't right and damned if he knew a damn thing about her breed...maybe it was some form of rabies or some similar thing was the first thought that came to mind. Mind you it was extremely nearly impossible for a lorean to contract disease but he'd seen a sick one before and really had nothing to stack this reaction up against. "Kade! I need some help!" He yelled, throwing the door open. He didn't dare touch her, didn't know what was wrong or if he'd hurt her more.

It was then he realized they weren't there, and barged in anyway, picking her up and bringing her inside to sit on the couch. He couldn't think, didn't know what to do, too many thoughts racing through his mind. She was covered in blisters, he'd noted and so he'd hurried to the bathroom, soaked a towel in some cold water and lay her flat on her stomach, laying the cool blanket atop her, hoping it would provide some relief. "Easy there lass, tell me what I can do.", he started but was cut off as the woman from earlier stormed in and not looking a bit too happy to see him.

"Just found her on the street passed out, guessed what she was. I don't know she's getting worse." He ran his hand through his hair, unsure why he was getting so riled up about seeing this woman in pain.

[ooc; In Daven's apartment

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:02 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade gasped. He'd seen this once. The Queen had rushed out when her husband had returned from a battle all covered in horrible wounds and nearly burst into flames. Daven was doing the right thing save for one thing.

He went to her and touched her. She was a little warm, but slowly going cold. He checked her fangs. Her fangs were small but sharp. Hungry. Starving. Didn't she have blood to drink? "She needs blood Daven. And all the Butchers are shut. . . One of us will have to feed her."

Sonja Dacia

Sonja whimpered the whole time until the cool towel was put atop her. She sighed a little panting a little. "Lykae. . ." She whimpered. "No. . ." She turned her face away onto the ground. "No flesh. Not a monster." She whimpered. "Clara don't let them." She begged her friend knowing she'd be close. She panted desperately trying to make her male see she wasn't one to be hated. He was so young. Hate could be replaced with love right?

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

"No, no we're looking for something specific that was stolen from us, but it's all right. I'll prevent anyone from hurting you." He blurted watching her, enchanted. "I'm hoping other's won't hurt your people. . . Unless they start it. But I'm sure neither side will start a fight." He sighed he wasn't usually so chatty. "Please stop pouting now."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:02 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara glared at the lykae she’d seen the day he apparently was a complete fool. She heard his explanation and she rolled her eyes. “ Get out of the way if you’ll be no help” She snarled. She dropped her bags by the couch and stomped to the kitchen returning with a glass. She sat down in the floor beside the couch ignoring the protests of her bruised legs and ribs. Setting the glass on the floor she opened the two bags, withdrawing from the larger one her first aid kit, and then from the second her sword. She didn’t look to anyone else in the room, didn’t look for approval or need it.

She placed the blade in the palm of her left hand and closed her hand around the blade squeezing it tight, then drug the blade across her had. She didn’t flinch, didn’t blink, or pale. Holding her now bleeding hand over the cup she squeezed it forcing blood into the glass, when the wound began to try and close she opened her hand from the clenched fist she’d made and reopened the wound again until the glass was full. It wouldn’t be enough to fully heal Sonja, but it would lessen the pain. She nudged Sonja with her elbow as she pulled her now wounded hand to her chest. She laid down the sword and picked up the glass passing it to the vampiress without any inclination that there was anyone else even in the room. Once Sonja accepted the glass, Clara opened the first aid kit and began cleaning up her hand with first alcohol and then a strange smelling liquid in a dark bottle. Finally she wrapped it in gauze. Her ears picked up the beating of her friends heart and she was unsure whether to be pleased, amused or pissed off. “ Well Sonja, I am sorry to say that your bride really is not going to look very appealing in that wardrobe I was imagining.” She said with a perfectly straight face.

Wearing: Pjs- shorts and tank top
With: Sonja, Daven, and Kade
Thoughts: Gods he's an idiot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:15 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade made a noise when she did what she did. He trembled a little watching her. His beast wanting to stop her from hurting herself. Wanting to help her fix the cut. "Clara. . ." He said taking her hand, His expression soft, a smile on his lips. He was proud of her, and terrified and angry all at once but he picked proud because he was sure that one wouldn't get him hurt.

Sonja Dacia

Sonja took the blood, not really having a choice. When her friend demanded she drink she drank. She sighed and drank the blood. God it tasted awful! Something in her wanted to taste her mate's blood. But she couldn't drink him. She didn't want the memories. She put the empty glass to the side trembling from it feeling sick but better at the same time.

She smirked a little. "I'm the bride silly." She teased back. "Just like you are." She had her humour back but she still looked horribly pale. "However, I fear the outfits you've acquired for me. . ." her words only slightly marred by her accent.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:10 am
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille eyes flicked up to meet his, the brown in hers almost seeming to swirl, must have been a trick of the light. "I may have had some magical artifacts on me. I AM a sorceri after all. Gold is nice but enchanted gold is a girl's best friend." She wanted out of here, things weren't going as planned and she needed to get. It was one thing being held hostage by demons but eventually her coven would find her. Continual movement was a necessity at this point until she would be guaranteed a good amount of protection, better than what this one could offer her.

"Look," she said, the shackles immediately braking off of her hands and wrists and falling to the floor in pieces. She'd concealed her method of doing so completely so the male before her would still have no idea what she was capable of. "I've told you what I know. And you've already wasted 3 out of 3 questions, here's a recap: Are any of my Jewels Special? Yes, all of them, they are mine for a reason. Do any of my objects have magic? Maybe. Are any of them sacred? Its gold, all gold is sacred to my kin." She had been counting out the three questions on her fingers, now crossing her arms and legs and throwing him and sweet smile. "So if you wouldn't mind being so kind as to getting me out of this hell-hole and keeping up your end of the bargain, it'd be much appreciated. My sisters will be on the way shortly and It's not likely they'll raid the place with the idea of protecting me so it's guaranteed to be a sh*t-fest."

|| ✗ø✗ø

User Image

Daven watched the scene unfold before him, sending shivers down his back. It seemed the two ladies knew eachother, he couldn't imagine complete strangers being this cozy. His eyes watched the vampress for any sign, any inclination of the crazed look he'd seen in the others. Had they really expected him to just open a vein for her? One less vampire around the better ...no, he couldn't bring himself to truly believe that this time.

For some reason, seeing this one in such a vulnerable state had softened him to her a bit. In the back of his mind, all he could hear all he could think about was his bodies urge to help this creature. He looked to his wrist, it must have been different if they pulled straight from the vein as oppose to putting it into a cup like Kade's mate had.

Daven's gaze fell to Kade, brows drawn together. He needed to leave, against all the howling his beast would produce he needed the air. She was injured and he wanted to stay, gods be damned he didn't want to leave her like this. Or at all He wanted to stay and see, to learn how to take care of and protect her. The ******** is wrong with me... He cast a wary glance back to Sonja, jaw clenched hard as he bit out, "Kade, step outside with me for a moment", and turned to leave. He didn't know who to talk to but in light of Kade's recent turn of events, he'd probably be his best bet.

[ooc; Onlooking Sonja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:33 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade frowned a little watching his friend. The confusion on his face. Did not he realise the Forbearers were not their enemies? "What is it my friend?" He asked once they were outside. "Is it about the friendship of our women?" He asked. "Because your's is very nosy about me. . . I don't like how much she knows about Peter." He mumbled assuming that woman did know and not that she just took a stab in the dark. "Sorry. . . tangent go on."

Sonja Dacia

Sonja watched her man the whole time. The repugnant feeling of Clara's blood in her belly made her feel worse but was healing her. Sonja watched him closely. Her newly beating heart thrumming in her ears. She'd not felt it since she was twenty two. She was frozen young. She didn't understand why she was frozen so young. She suddenly felt body conscious. Was she curvy enough for him? Or was it the fact she was a vampire that made the vein in his head tick so? Should she tell him she's in the House of Trehan? A distant Cousin to his Queen? Nah. That would only freak him out more. . . So many secrets. He'd dig them up eventually. . . including how old she was.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

The vemon sighed a little and nodded. "We did have an accord." He mumbled helping her up. "Don't move." He whispered pulling her close the cages were enchanted against some people but not him. He could trace in and out as he pleased taking her with him. So he did that. Tracing her to her Jewels and waited for her to done them before taking her out to his off plane house.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:52 am
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille heart was thudding like a hammer in her chest when he held her like this. His scent was numbing, relaxing to her in someway. Soothed her ideas of escape from him ever so slightly. For what it was worth he had treated her the best out of all the demons in that damned place. And when he transported her to her stuff it was like he'd brought Christmas early. That's what the humans celebrated for gift giving right? Her kin had nothing of the like to compare it to.

She immediately donned her items, a golden chest plate, bracers of gold with intricate leaf patterns, one gold armband with ancient etchings, her buckle, spaulders, etc. When all was said and done she still didn't look battle-ready. The pieces were more for show than anything. Lastly she picked up her mask, taking a good look at it with a smile before placing against her face and adjusting as needed. It felt good to have her gold back, like an immense weight off her shoulders. Or, on it...as the case may be.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Trapped...Hostage. -wearing the garb in the bottom right picture- mask reference http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah290/ravenlavender1/venice_carnival_2009___11_by_flemmens_zps852b4a7c.jpeg

User Image

Daven inhaled deeply once outside, taking a moment to gather his thoughts. He needed some idle conversation, some way to wind down. "Sorry about that, just needed some fresh air." He said, leaning back against the wall of the building and looking skyward, "How're you and your new little mate holding up? Seems like she's got you whipped already the way she's running the show."

[ooc; Talking with Kade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:08 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade looked away slightly. "She has power over sound Daven." He mumbled low. "It's not that she's got me whipped. . . I'm just terrified if I step the wrong way, bam good bye eardrums. . . like with Peter. I know I shouldn't compare her to him. . . It's just hard not to be scared." The older Lykae was afraid. . . Something he'd not felt for a while. And his wolf didn't like it. "And she's not affectionate. . . so I can't show her that I'm not pulling her leg. This is hard for me Daven. But maybe, if you try to push aside the anger at the Horde, you'll see your's is different. "She's hinted to me her age. If she can go that long without turning you're safe. Plus she looked like she wanted to vomit the blood back up so you know she doesn't like drinking from Loreans or humans." He smirked. "Wee thing's a bit. . . perky but I think you can manage her. Plus, her heart beats for you. No going back on that. It's official." He smirked a bit. "Plus I hear they get wicked randy once their heart beats." His tone was designed specifically to piss off his friend. And he knew the vampiress was watching closely too.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

"Why do you hide your face so?" He asked not liking it at all. "It detracts from the style you've created. Wouldn't a simple piece to cover the eyes a little do fine?" Somehow he had style, but really he didn't like how she covered her face. Something inside him growled at that. "Anyway. I'll take you to a place you can be safe. It's warded so unless someone is willing to risk a brain hemorrhage no one will find you." He smiled. "You can stay there until you figure out your next move." Or until I figure out if you're my bride or not.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:32 am
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille dropped her hands to fall on her hips "To be truthful, I get bored of the same mask. Sure some sorceri will wear the same for years. This was one I got from a recent trip to Carnival in Venice. I change them up about every decade. Had one from Bastet once, straight from the tomb and all. Now there was a mask with style." She said, reminiscing in the fine old golds and other precious gems it had been adorned with.

When he mentioned his place a red flag lit up. Until she decided her next move? Honey, I know my next move. It's getting out of here then getting away from you. At least, that's what she told herself. While it definitely was the best plan, she found herself intrigued by this demon. Perhaps even attracted to? Hmm...there goes that self-preservation alarm again. Stay away from demons...and whatever the hell this guy was.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Trapped...Hostage. -wearing the garb in the bottom right picture- mask reference http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah290/ravenlavender1/venice_carnival_2009___11_by_flemmens_zps852b4a7c.jpeg

User Image

Daven gave a look the mix of fear and disbelief. That vampire was not his mate, couldn't be. Surely the gods wouldn't have been so cruel as to form a pairing like that. But thinking back to what Sonja had whispered on the street, he supposed it could have definitely been worse. Can banshees have mates? He pondered the thought.

He barred his teeth, somehow managing to keep his voice low though the words were strained. "You've got the wrong idea. I'll admit I'm attracted to her but my heads been out of sorts since my turning you know that. My beast has done things without my knowledge or given me thoughts I shouldn't have. This is one of those times. s**t's god damn infectious, keep away from the rest of the clan we don't need delusions of mates of other breeds."

He was trying desperately to pin off his attractions on something, anything else. Even as his eyes shot back up toward the window of Kade's apartment with a pained expression. "None of this would have happened if you hadn't of run off. We could have been at the pub, drinking away at a good time. Joking about our younger years..." He trailed off.

"Everything in me is telling me to leave, save the beast. I can't have a vampire as a mate," gaze fell to the ground in disappointment. "I'm not stable enough for that, told myself for years I was fine without one, perfectly content to get cozy with a nymph when I needed it. And now this...this wasn't suppose to happen. I can see she doesn't drink from the tap so to speak but can you imagine such a thing? Being mated to a creature that's our breed's millennia old enemy." Daven turned sharply, fist raised about to punch the wall but stopping short and resting his hand on it in deep thought.

Try as he might, he did feel the pull toward her, and a lykae far from his mate was never a good thing. If she truly was his, it would mean he would go wild without her. He placed his head on the wall, let out a deep sigh and turned it slightly to look at Kade. "F*ck...looks like we're both going to be in the cell this cycle.", he said, referring to the pull the full moon would have on them.

[ooc; Talking with Kade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:42 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade sighed a little and put a hand on his friends shoulder. "One, I'm way older than you so it would have been me talking about my younger years and you talking about good times, and two, the reason I'm going to be in a cage is because mine doesn't want me. Spend time with your mate and find she wants you too." He smiled kindly. "If the King can find a way to forget his hate for vampires to be with and love his mate, you can. If your human self can't you're spitting on your King." Kade's tone became serious. "And trust me, if other's found out about it they'd get angry with you." He turned his eyes to Sonja that annoyance for her fading a little. "Daven, she's scared, and confused, her heart beats for you and she's afraid. My guess is that she took a hit from the midday sun and has been slowly roasting in her black leather outfit all day. You need to be there for her." It wasn't going to be easy for his friend. But he knew those two would be happy together before he and Clara despite what Kade wanted.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar sighed and nodded a little. "As you wish." He replied pulling her close again openly scenting her once more. Damn his chest ached. As he traced them back to his mansion he wondered if she truly was his. Crap! He thought as they materialized in his jewel chamber. That was not the plan! He'd planned on tracing her into the living room but the talk about masks made him think about the ones he had from the ancient times Especially a few Pharaoh burial masks he had. Damn she distracted him so much. "Uh sorry. . ." He said hoping she didn't notice the gold. "Wrong room."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:36 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara gave a grin and soft laugh to Sonja “ Oh I know, for you at least. I burnt my wedding gown centuries ago and I think I’ve done enough not to be able to wear white.” She said to her friend and looked to Kade as he took her hand. She knew he wasn’t happy with her actions, and while she didn’t want him to be upset, she did what she had to do and if he couldn’t handle it…well that wasn’t her problem. She turned to Daven as he began to pace and have a fit. She arched a brow then looked to Kade, but said nothing. Instead she picked up some gauze and cleaned her sword then put it away so that it wouldn’t rust the blade. She then turned back to Sonja “ No worries, I avoided the pinks and yellows. I think you'll still be able to keep your “bad a**” image” She said using finger quotes to accent the whole image comment.

Gingerly she shifted to her knees, her bruises didn’t like that and she took a deep breath as she put her full weight on them so that she could look at Sonja’s back. Carefully she lifted the towel away and eyed the wounds. It was red and angry, but now obviously healing. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to rewet the towel and wring it out, then reapply it. The cooling effect would be comforting. She had several salves which would speed the healing, but she didn’t really know how they would work on vampires. “ Well I think your just about there. How odd I’m usually trying to fry people, not un-fry them. Alright I”ll be right back I’m going to go rewet this. She said carefully climbing up out of the floor and taking the towel with her. Clara was more than a little lost as she stumbled around looking for the bathroom. Once she found it she quickly rinsed out the towel and then lifted it from the sink and cursed. How the hell was she going to wring it out without soaking her bandage?

Wearing: Pjs- shorts and tank top
With: Sonja, Daven, and Kade
Thoughts: Gods he's an idiot....wtf?

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items