Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:39 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

He felt pretty bad for causing such an awkwardness between them both. If he kept his mouth shut and didn't say anything mushy like that, then she wouldn't be leaving. He made no comment to her saying she'd see him tomorrow. He felt like he wouldn't at all. Even if that was a little ridiculous to think that she wouldn't return. He just couldn't help but wonder if she would.

Rolling over to his side with a groan escaping his sore body, he stared blankly into the curtains that covered the window. His eyes were fixated on it for a while before slowly dozing off. A nurse came in every once and a while to check on him. She dared not to wake him up though. She just looked at his heart monitor, checked a few other things then left him to rest.

OOC:
Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:51 pm
User Image

I Will Treat the Sick to the Best of My Ability

Into Whatever House I Enter, I Will Go for the Benefit of the Sick

I Will Abstain from every Voluntary Act of Mischief and Corruption

What Ought Not be Spoken Abroad, I Will Not Divulge

I Hereby Vow to Do No Harm

Dia signed out and hung her lap coat behind her door. It would be washed and replaced for her by tomorrow. Yawning as she pulled her jacket on and buttoned it up, she locked her office and waved goodbye to the women and men at the nurses station. She was pooped! Huffing quietly, she let herself out of the office, wondering if Gin was around. No calls or visits at lunch...he was probably busy today.

[exit]

User Image
Work, Rain/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Qualified Medical Doctor* 21 years old* Not Single
Loves Children
Currency is: $1000

Sashiki Hane"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:28 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, σcтσвєя ①④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$985

The hours had past since Gabe fell asleep in the hospital. The nurses had come in to check on him then one of the doctors came in soon after. She woke him up to give him the prognoses of his current state. He groaned somewhat with a huff before forcing his eyes to stare up at her. He rubbed both his eyelids, sighing with each rub. When he was done he gave her his full attention.

She explained to him that the majority of his wounds were healing well and that he would only be a bit more sore for a week or two. She told him to take it easy, don't overwork himself and try to relax. Lastly she said he was good to leave but if anything such as pain would occur, he would have to call the hospital immediately. As he watched her go, he with a groan, slid out of bed.

Reaching down to where a fresh batch of clothes was set out for him, he slid them on with a bit of a pained face. He still felt rather sore so he had to take it slow. Perhaps Celly could be the one to help him put his clothes on. The thought was hilarious. When he was done, he took a seat on the bedside, waiting for her arrival. He hoped she would actually come and get him as from yesterday's event it felt like she wouldn't.

OOC:
Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Huffing and puffing, Celly made it to the hospital, collapsing at the front doors out of breath. Shmow cow! She'd never run that far in her life! Heaving a heavy breath, she swallowed as she placed a hand against her chest. Dear lord! All the way from Etoile to uptown was no easy feat, even for someone as athletic as her. Finally catching her breath, she grabbed her phone from her purse and looked at the time. Yeah, she was late by a forty minutes. Damn! Even though she set an alarm so she could be here on time and still she was late. Wonderful. Refusing the help of bystanders, Celly pushed herself to her feet, almost stumbling back to the ground as she tried to walk, but was able to steady herself. She was going to have call a cab because there was no way she was carrying that fatass all the way from the hospital, to her house. Blowing purple hair from her face, she dropped her phone back into her doughnut shaped purse and walked through the automatic sliding doors.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up a patient," Celly said as she walked to the front desk. The nurse looked up at her, her brows creasing at her choice of attire before returning to normal. "Alright, patient name?" she asked, looking about ready to type something. Celly paused as she stared at the nurse with an anxious look. She wasn't sure if Gabe even told her his last name! "Uhm..." she looked away a moment before looking back at her and smiling. "Never mind, I remember his room number." She laughed nervously as she walked away from the desk and down the hall to where she remembered Gabriel's room was. She just wasted another few minutes. Damn! He must be so mad right now. There was no way she was planning on running down to his room; not after the crazy marathon she just ran to get here! Coming up to his room door, she knocked once before opening the door. "Hey, how ya feelin' today crazy?" she asked as she slid into his room with a big grin.

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$985

The minutes went by as he waited for Celly's arrival. He wasn't particularly growing impatient. Instead he felt somewhat worried. He was thinking she wouldn't turn up at all and that he'd have to go back to his own place. He didn't like the thought of being alone though. Having gone through surgery and a ton of painkillers he wouldn't be fit to take care of himself. He'd have to possibly stay in the hospital till he felt better. He didn't want that though. He hated being confined to one spot for long periods of times. It was uncomfortable and claustrophobic.

His eyes remained pinned on the hospital floor, sighing to himself. He went to lay back down on the bed but then a knock then followed by a voice brought his attention. He looked to see that she had arrived though she looked like she was out of breath. "Sore, a little tired." He pushed himself slowly off the bed, walking over to her with ease. "Did you run your way here or something?" He smirked with a grin following her own. She looked flushed to him. It was hilarious. He tried his best to not let out a laugh but fate decided to strike. A giggle escaped him before it subsided.

OOC:
Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:28 pm
User Image

"Actually..." she began as she stepped further into the room. "Yeah, I did! And it sucked!" It was the worst decision of her life to do that too! She'd never do it again. In fact she needed to sit down a minute. Grabbing a swivel chair, she plopped down on it and yawned. "I woke up late so I was in a hurry to get here and didn't have time to wait for a cab or something," she said with another big yawn. She was so exhausted! Never again. She was never running anywhere, for any reason, ever again. She'll stick to walking or driving. Maybe she should invest in a car; or a motorcycle. That was far more her style anyways. Maybe an awesome pink one. She liked the Ninja series, always so sleek and fast. "I can guarantee you, we are not walking anywhere today. I don't have it in me; it hurts just to walk normally right now," she muttered as she begrudgingly got up from the seat. Motioning him to follow her, she walked out of his room.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:21 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$985

Her expression made it more hilarious. He didn't expect her to be so worried over being late to pick him up. Not like he was going anywhere. Well he could but he wouldn't be able to go far. To put it this way he was a crippled young guy who done goofed. He wasn't surprised that she was giving him a hard time yet. Perhaps when they get to her house, the whole her teasing and torturing would begin. He remained a little dull face for thinking about this for a while. She did strike him to be one of those types to never let another forget what he did.

"Aw...you're now just as broken as I am well not so much but whatever." He followed her out of the room with a small smirk. He liked seeing her pout and mopey like this. Made it easier for him to torment her. "If I had the strength I'd carry you although the thought of you complaining may entertain me." He said as he walked slowly behind her.

OOC:
Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:36 pm
User Image

"Pfft!" she scoffed as she looked over her shoulder at him. "We're not walking anywhere. Not after that marathon I just ran to get here." There was no way he could convince her to walk anywhere right now. No one could convince to her walk anywhere but to the cab and that was it. Even just this walk was taking a toll on her. She wasn't in shape enough for a run like she had done. Her muscles were pulsing under her skin making her want to do nothing but lay down and go back to sleep. She was so exhausted from getting up and jumping out of bed. She was in such a rush that she didn't give herself the proper amount of time to let her body adjust to waking up. Celly gave a big yawn and rubbed her eyes.

As she walked outside, it was chilly but at least it wasn't raining anymore. Not like yesterday. Shivering a little as goosebumps lined her abdomen, she wrapped her arms around her midsection. It wasn't an uncommon thing to occur, but she had completely forgotten the awkwardness that had taken place between the two of them. She had forgotten what he had told her about caring about her, which was why she was able to act so normal around him today. It was a good thing too, if she had remembered, she probably wouldn't have come. Later in the day she might, when her mind woke up properly, but until then, she didn't. Pulling out her phone, she dialed the number for the cab company and found a stone bench to sit and wait for it.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:00 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$985

Gabe made no comment. All he did was smile when she looked at him. He was tempted to tease her more on this but he will hold his tongue for now. At least till the two of them got to her house. Then a whole matter of torture and teasing can begin between them both. He had a few ideas of what he could do to provoke her. If he gets the chance he may even act upon them. They were a little dirty to think about but that didn't stop him from thinking about it.

When the doors were open, he shivered quite a bit at the sudden temperature change. Being confined in one room certainly didn't help him adjust. He walked over to the small stone bench when Celly called. He sat down beside her, pushing himself close to her for warmth. "Didn't expect to be quite chilly this morning... Then again I didn't get any news about the weather." He mumbled under his cold breath. He hoped that this cab would get here soon so the two of them wouldn't have to remain like this. Why couldn't it be one day where it would be sunny or just fine? Soleil may be a nice place to live but the weather sucked.

OOC:
Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:37 pm
User Image

Green eyes shifted over to the man that was suddenly sitting so closely beside her. Why was he sitting so close? She blinked a few times before settling into the new position created by him. "Well it was raining yesterday. Didn't you see how wet I was?" she asked as she glanced at him from looking out for the cab. It took her a moment to realize just how dirty that sounded. "I-I-I mean f-from the rain!" she added quickly, feeling a little flustered at her own words. Tired Celly was easy to confuse and strangely innocent; it was probably because she wasn't completely awake yet and wanted nothing more than to go to sleep. That's all she wanted, sleep. Lay in her bed, smooth her naked body against her sheets, close her eyes, and feel the heaviness of sleep coat her like a second blanket.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:45 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$985

He didn't take it into consideration that what she said was dirty. He knew exactly what she meant but seeing as she was tired and all he could understand the whole stuttering. "I know you meant that." He smirked somewhat to see such embarrassment in her face. He'd have to take advantage of this moment. "Aw is Celly still tired?" He cooed with a teasing tone to his voice. He nudged her in the side with a playful smile, smearing across his face. He leaned over and wrapped his arms tightly around her, refusing to let her get up. He cared little that people were staying there way as this was quite fun.

This was probably a first for him to act this way. Usually he'd not act all childish and just be mopey and pathetic but seems the longer he was around her, the more his personality would unfold. Strange how hanging around someone for even three days could make him react entirely different. To be honest it was a little scary.

OOC:
Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image

Celly pouted, lips pursed even as she let her head drop to his shoulder. Making fun of her. Uncool. Although she was laying against him, she didn't hold onto him or even move any closer, she was just resting her head. She was indeed still tired. You know how you wake up and instantly jump out of bed and you're just unable to function properly all day long? That was how she was feeling right now. "Yeah, I think it'll be nap time when we get to my house. I need to wake up properly and not rushed," she replied with a curt nod. Just resting here was making it difficult to keep her eyes open and she wasn't even laying down.

Finally the cab showed up, pulling in front of the hospital and her phone lighting up to let her know they were there. "Alright, come on," she huffed as she got up and helped him to his feet. "I'll stop by your house later today to grab a bag of clothes for you mkay?" She opened the back passenger door and slid into the seat, the leather rubbing against her jeans as she moved to the other end so he could get in beside her.

[EXIT]

[quotexTwisted Jester"]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:23 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$985

It was pretty funny to see a very dopey side of her. He could get use to the idea of having her on the side of being teased. She sure deserved it for the amount of times he was poked at for fun by her. He didn't see anything cruel about it neither. It was pure payback for all those times. Sure he would have a limit on how far he went but that didn't stop him thinking about what he should do next to get on her nerves.

He looked over to the cab before grunting slightly at the pull of Celly helping him up. He walked slowly over to the side door, watching her get in. He slid in shortly after and just as quick he closed the door with a small sigh. He made no comment or anything as he simply watched the driver start the engine up and drive to her place. ~exit~

OOC: You post first.
Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker