Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:50 pm
User Image

💗נυทαvi αмiє נαмєs🌹

┏--------------------------------┓

Currency: $500
Outfit: Ball Serving Worker
Job: The Finer Things
Currently At: Saisons de Amour
Currently With: By herself
Relationship Status: Single

┗--------------------------------┛

🌸.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.🎀.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.🌸
💟.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.♠♤.∙: *∞* :∙.💮.∙: *∞* :∙.♤♠.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.💟

Just arriving to where the ball is located at, Junavi stopped a bit far from the place and watched as couples or a group of friends arriving and entering the ball. Everyone looked fancy and rich looking by her eyes and made her feel like some kind of servant, serving the rich. Though that didn't mind her. She was just simply helping out around the ball, serving anyone that wants a drink or any food. Junavi was slightly late as she took a nap after she got home from her job and basically walking to the ball, though the walk was refreshing and nice. Before she can go inside where the ball is at, she quickly grabbed her hair, forgetting to tie her hair at home raising it a bit up her head and tied her hair with a hair rubber band. Done with fixing her hair and then fixing her clothes once more, Junavi walked to the front doors and presented herself to the front desk, saying she's helping out around the ball. As she did that, she placed her belongings in the employees room and walked to the kitchen, grabbing herself a silver circle tray and placing some alchol on top of it and entered the ball room.

As she entered the ball room, Junavi looked around and watched as a few couples starting dancing and others merely hanging around in the tables. It sure did look fancy and rich looking. Since Junavi was working around the ball, it definitely made her feel like a servant, serving the fancy rich people. Junavi then started walking to the tables with anyone sitting and offering or asking if they would like something to drink. This will sure be one hell of a night, serving the fancy rich looking people. Hopefully Junavi has enough energy to last her through the night.

💟.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.♤♠.∙: *∞* :∙.💞.∙: *∞* :∙.♠♤.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.💟
🌸.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.⚡.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.🌸
❦.∙: *∞* :∙.💖.∙: *∞* :∙.❦

Out.Of.Clouds: Bloop~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:54 am
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Her little heart soared with happiness. He was agreeing to dance with her! Elated, she grabbed his hand and tugged him towards the dance floor. "I know the music kinda sucks, but music is music," she said as she looked around at the couples dancing all ballroom style. She's never danced so formally before...Or really ever. Celly didn't care though, all she had to do was look at the other people and watch them while they danced right? How hard could it be? Looking at the couples, she grabbed each one of his hands, placing on her hips and the other grasped gently in her hand. Placing her opposite hand along his arm, she looked up at him and smiled.

"Isn't this like every girl's fantasy? To dance at a ball with a Prince Charming?" she couldn't help but giggle. With a light nudge, she followed the movements of the people around them, taking him with her. She knew it was a hard concept for him, but she really wished he would give himself more credit. When he wasn't being incredibly rude and horrible, he was a nice guy that people would actually like to be around. They just had to annoy him enough.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:38 am
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile: x | Outfit: x | Relationship Status: Single | Funds: $500 x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna chewed at the inside of her cheek as she neared the hotel, was she actually going through with this? Taking in a deep breath, she then let it out slowly. Yes, yes she was. Walking up to the doors of the hotel, her eyes widened just a little as she looked around, having come from a small elven village and living in near poverty after she had left, she had never seen anything as grand as this! It was almost as if she had stepped out of real life and into a fairy tale. Looking around though, she began to feel a little bit uneasy as her hunch had been correct, everyone near her was paired up with someone. Just great. Gulping a little she stepped inside, a faint blush appearing on her face as she could see a few people casting glances her way. She would smile at them if they made eye contact with her, but for the most part, she just hurried off towards the food. Looking at all of the food made her smile a bit. She had read all through lunch and was rater hungry. Picking up one of the plates, she piled some food onto it, ignoring any odd glances she was getting. She was hungry, she didn't care what their opinions of her were. Walking over to one of the empty tables, she then sat down and popped a grape into her mouth before she smiled as she was offered a glass of wine. "Thank you." She said as she took it from the waiter. Glancing at the white wine, she then brought the glass to her lips and took a sip before setting it down on the table and eating some more of the food she had grabbed. Who cares if she was alone, she got to listen to music and there was free food. Seemed good enough to her. Or... at least.. that's what she would tell herself.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:42 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Perfect Balance/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese slipped onto a bar stool and ordered a Samuel Adams, whichever one was in season right now. His fingers curved around the chilled glass a moment later, his skin smudging the condensation and slipping a few inches downward until his hold tightened. "I wish I was here because she was holding a gun to my head." He sighed and took a swig, "I bloody asked her to come here with me. She's around, I'm sure." Maybe doing women things like powdering her nose. Pft. He snorted and turned on his stool to glance around. "What's this big plan you have for Bree that you need to get drunk to go through with?" He inquired, facing forward again and placing his elbows on the bar top. He'd already done his showing out for Lil, not that he didn't have a lot of effort still needing to be put forth to rebuild their relationship. Tonight, it was proving he was a different man than back in high school. sigh.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:07 am
INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn sputtered out a laugh, patting Ty's shoulder. That seemed the most feasible reason for him to be here, but the fact that he asked her wasn't all that surprising. To an event like this though, definitely surprising. Although, he was glad the guy was getting out of the house and trying to make things right. Finn downed his beer, setting the glass onto the counter and turned to his friend. "You'll see my friend. You'll see," he replied with a slight hum as he got up, a smile tugging at his lips. Getting up, he pat Ty on the shoulder once again before walking off to put his plan into motion. He didn't need to find Bree right away, but he was sure he'd see her when he finally got up there.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:10 am
whiters4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Purple-brown eyes flickered to the doorway. Was Finn already here? Would he be waiting to sneak up on her? She shifted more to her right, leaning onto the leg that was planted firmly on the ground and crossing her arm across her thighs. The light brown dress hitched up in response. Pressing the sea green rock candy stick to her lips, she parted them and allowed her tongue to slip out and lick the top of it before planting her teeth on each side, biting down thoughtfully. Of course, she was still nervous - there would be no avoiding that until she found out what standpoint her husband and her would be on. Lifting her head to watch the dancing couples, a soft piano came through her body, winding her thoughts around her mom and dad; who happened to be planted upstairs in a room by now. Her dad would play the piano so beautifully. It would loll her to sleep before she would even know anything was happening. The candy was sharp on her tongue, but she only flickered it back and forth as if to test the boundaries on the inanimate object.

Her right hand twisted and she looked to the bar, very much wanting to have a drink of her own. At least a slight buzz would work for the night. That is, until she spotted a familiar face. Blue, slicked back hair with matching eyes. What she hadn't seen, however, was her husband walking away from him at the same time. A small, reassured smile came to her lips and she lifted herself up from her seat, absolutely fine with losing her spot for the night as long as she could lighten the wolf's mood. Though what he was wearing, she hadn't the slightest clue. The rock candy fell away from her shimmering lips, dipping down to hang more along her chest while her fingertips played with the wooden ball on the end. Her dress swinging with each step, she finally made it to Tyrese, bare shoulders glimmering with the golden sparkles of her skin makeup; purposely placed. She touched gingerly at a loose bang, letting it hang and glancing up at his face - if not a little too far away when she first spoke. "So... My friends were, like, thinking I should probably come ask you to daaaance... But I was like.. No way. Like, he's totally not that into me. But they were like..." She began with a teasing valley girl voice, the accent feeling foreign on her mouth. Holding out her left hand and smiling genuinely to him; all of her past feelings of hatred and depression began to fall away. "Will you come dance with me..~?"

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Fall Ball And Hair~.
Feeling: Nervous; A Little Better.
Money: $390.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:33 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$482

Gabriel didn't want to do this at all. But for her sake he had no choice. If she didn't repay him later he'd probably become incredibly annoyed. It wasn't every day he'd do anything special for someone so she better be glad that he was expressing this side of him. He looked over at the other folks dancing before grunting slightly when she pulled him along with her. He tried his best to keep up with her while still showing what seemed an uncomfortable look.

"I don't think I resemble a Prince Charming." He was probably the opposite to that. He honestly wondered what she saw in him in the first place. He was an a*****e from the beginning. Now here he was practically having her in his arms, dancing to the beat of the music. His hand gripped her own firmly while his other remained on the side of her waist. He spun them around a few times before dancing back and forth on the spot. He didn't show much enjoyment yet but perhaps as this progresses later on he wouldn't appear like such a grump.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:01 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Perfect Balance/ Driving

Tyrese huffed as Finn laughed and patted his shoulder, taking another swig of his drink and swishing the bottle around slowly. The meta human already looked half intoxicated. His brows pulled together and he turned half way as Finn walked off somewhere. Couldn't he at least finish one drink with him? Tch, whatever. He waved him off, mentally wishing him luck before swinging around to glance at the bar tender and the rest of the menu. He wasn't a guy who ordered fancy multi-colored drinks, the fancy kinds that were mixed by density and crap. Damn, as long as it got him buzzed it was good enough. Samuel Adams was a smooth transition to that state, and their brews had variety. It worked for him.

He was contemplating on anything that kept his mind busy, including where the blonde was before he noticed a shape enter his peripherals. Turning once more, he became surprised to see Bree standing there. Should she really be in a bar? His surprised expression became blank as, to his amusement, she broke out the valley girl accent. What the bloody hell? He only blinked, looking down at her hand before swiveling his stool the other way and covering his mouth as he burst out laughing, No really, what the hell?! Plus, him, dancing?! He glanced over his shoulder, then rubbed a hand down his face to smooth out his expression. "Heh. Sure, why not." He slipped out of his seat, emptying his beer glass and tossing it in the rubbish before taking Bree's hand. "One question...What makes you think this is a good idea? I might not even know how to dance."

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:16 am
whiters4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Watching him laugh only made her smile split further across her face - looking more warm and inviting than anything else. She had to admit, though they hadn't probably had the best of times together, he was much more handsome when he smiled. Her teeth reflected a bright white color in the dimmer light, fingers folding over the tops of his and gently tugging him to make sure he followed her more towards the group of people. It was one of the first times she had ever heard Tyrese laugh. And that made her warm and fuzzy inside - knowing she could make someone like Tyrese laugh. Her heart gave a flutter and a squeeze, this one feeling different than she did with Finn. This was something that made her feel she would get close with Tyrese; something she had been dying for for a while now. Clicking her tongue and turning to face him, she walked backwards, boots thudding in tow. "What makes you think it's a bad idea~?" She replied, pursing her lips to him.

Slowly, she came to a stop, straightening her legs before placing a hand on his shoulder and raising the hand she had kept held in his hand up in the air until it was about his bicep height. After all, his bicep was more of her cheek. She smiled, the piano tempo shifting into violin once more. It was difficult to tell when these songs ended and began! She was sure if she listened closely enough, there would be some sort of difference between the two - but regardless, she only swayed back and forth. She wouldn't cut into a box step yet because, well, he was right. Who knew if he couldn't dance? But she would find out. "Besides." She paused with a smile, eyes crinkling up to give their own small smiles as well. "You look, like, soooo good. You could like, totally, like, get away with not being able to like, dance. Or whatever." The valley girl accent faded again. She felt so entirely giddy about making contact with someone she knew. It felt nice to know someone freaking remembered her in the real world. Unable to retain a laugh, she pressed her forehead against his shoulder before pulling back and looking up at him.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Fall Ball And Hair~.
Feeling: Nervous; A Little Better.
Money: $390.50

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:24 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

She smiled before unzipping some of the zippers on her heels, now they were a bit more comfortable. "Yeah, I should have gotten flats. There a bit sore, but it's bearable." The main reason as to why she had gotten heels was because of her mother. Since Rina didn't wear the original outfit she sent, which had heels, she decided to get a different outfit, with heels. Plus, she always told her to wear heals to special occasions, and this was pretty special. After a few seconds, she decided to free her feet from their temporary confinement, and let the cool air get to them. The floor was probably cold, too and that would feel really nice against her feet. But then her heels provide protection from other people, and she doesn't want to get her foot poked in by someone wearing stilettos or something.

She pondered for a bit on whether she should answer Seth's questions, but she wasn't sure if she had the right answers. "I don't know.." She was gonna say 'maybe you did that because you like me?', but decided not to. Sitting down on the chair, she giggled at Seth's apology. "It's fine, I liked the walk. Plus, parking would be a pain to find, wouldn't it?" This place was packed. She blushed when Seth gestured to place her feet in his lap. After fighting with herself on whether to do it or not for a few seconds, she gently placed her little feet on his lap.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $485 |❦| Mood - Excited |❦| Boyfriend(?) - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:50 am
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Classic Classy&Hairstyle

User Image

Lillian sighed softly as she tousled her curls. She's been sitting in her office working longer then was necessary. Ty was surely here by now and she was standing him up. She...She just couldn't help it. She felt so nervous! Running her hand through her curls once again, she got up from her seat, smoothed out her dress and fixed her hair before closing her computer. She shouldn't have been working, it would make things worse. That's all she was doing. Taking a deep, calming breath, she walked out of her office, down the hall and towards the banquet hall where the party was.

Stepping into the party, she looked around at all the couples and let the music echo in her ears. It reminded her of when she had to attend events with her mother. Nervously she rubbed at her arm, looking around and wondering if she could find Ty in this crowd. Garnet eyes scanned the floor as she slowly made her way around the outline of the hall. When she made it half way around, she spotted that familiar head of hair...With another woman. Actually, it was the woman she ran into in the hotel yesterday. With a sigh, she leaned up against the wall, placed her hands behind her, and looked away. Yeah, he certainly had changed.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:55 am
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Content

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Clothing: As shown in the display picture

╔═══════════════════════════╗

Seth laughed, "It's bad for your spine." countered the male. He had actually worn heels back when he was just a student in middle school. His mother, a creepy ***** had made him dress up as a girl. He did pass as a girl but the heels killed him. He could hardly walk in those shoes, platforms or whatever they're called. They make no difference to him. He smiled as he recalled the memories from the past. "Believe it or not, mother made me wear heels and dress up as a girl when I was in junior high." he gave a couple of light chuckles.

He nodded, "Yeah, now that you've mentioned it." probably the whole town had come to attend this event, there were multiple cars parked all the way outside when they walked in. He'd probably still be searching for a parking spot if he were to drive here. Moving his hands away from his lap as she placed her feet on it. Not caring about how awkward the sight is, he gently held her foot as he checked her slightly red ankle, cringing his eyebrows slightly at the sight. More walking would probably just scrape the skin off and give her blisters. He checked his chair that's covered in cloth as a decoration, making sure no one was looking, he quickly bent down and ripped out a small piece of cloth from behind the chair. Ripping the fabric into two, he tied it around her ankle. The cloth shouldn't be visible when she wears her heels since it's tucked at her ankles.

"You saw nothing." he pouted, gently placing her foot back down before holding his index finger to his lips, asking her to keep quiet about the fact he just ripped the cloth. Hopefully no one had noticed. Hopefully.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

PUMMMY

Trash

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:39 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Perfect Balance/ Driving

Tyrese pursed his lips and made a farting sound, rolling his eyes. Why was it a bad idea? He wasn't the dancing type, he was the type you saw leaning against brick wall wearing a leather jacket and causally puffing on a cigarette while looking suave and mysterious. That was more his image. His lips tugged to one side at his own thought. "Don't say I didn't warn you." He added, eyes briefly scanning for Finn and falling back to the brunette when it sank in what he was doing. Lil better better bloody well admit he was a different person!

He glanced to either side once more, becoming broody again as he inwardly sighed. This reminded him of a certain something. Prom. Biting his inner cheek, he relaxed his shoulders as one hand was gingerly placed on it, letting himself be directed. His mother was a formal woman, she thought it was respectable of a male to know how to lead a woman in a dance. So yes, he knew how to dance if he could recall the rusted memories. Placing his hand on her waist, his eyes squinted and his nose crinkled as Bree insisted on her new 'voice.' She and Finn were made for each other. Smirking, he shook his head as she laughed. He raised a brow as she looked up at him, his eyes flashed mischievously. "I'm like, totally trippin'-dicular, you know?"

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:02 am
User Image
User Image

Mood: Nervous, Anxious
Company: None
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: Robin
Crush: Robin
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro realized he was getting to serious which made him a bit creepy in his own opinion. He gently broughy his index finger and thumb up to hold her chin. Shiro didn't care if there was an awkward silence now, he just wanted to get lost in her eyes. After what felt like forever, Shiro removed his hand and rubbed the nape of his neck. Sorry about that, I guess I got carried away....but I do want to admit something. He said in an apologetic tone. Shiro cleared his throat, trying to find the words he needed. I...uh..I know we have only known each other for a s-short period...b-but its been fun...Probably the most fun I've had in my few years of memories.. He stammered out awkwardly. What was wrong with him? Shiro mentally sighed. If he tried acting cool he figured Robin wouldn't take him seriously. Honesty is the best policy after all. It's been fun and...uhm...I-i think Im in l-love with you... He said nervously as his face turned red. Quite the charmer he was.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:35 pm
User Image
The Masked Woman

The masked woman had been distracted when the male had seemed to utter as if trying to get her attention. Unable to catch what he said, she simply looked up after grabbing a snack. Her memories a little rattled which didn't prevented her from recalling any contact with this man unless she were to see his face without her mask. Simply smiling, she offered him one of her tiny muffins. "Muffin?"

"Where light roams darkness follows,
I am that darkness.."

My Story:
x
Cash: $500

Madame Black

Zyonex

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash