Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:18 am
User Image[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]
RENDELINE "RED" BONAPART

Moonies: $1000.00
Company: A girl
Form: Human

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Based on how the female had described it, the cards would be able to through her life like an open book. Past. Present. And future. Was she even ready to know her future? Can she even handle what she will be telling her, or rather what the cards would be telling her. Having a... How did she put it again? Right, Tarot Reading. Having that would be safe, right? With a stranger? Not really but she was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. She had shown her nothing but kindness so there was nothing for her to worry about. She's sure to be someone with a good heart. Her eyes followed the cards as they were placed back into her purse. The cute owl shaped one that she liked the moment she had her eyes on them. Smiling, Rendeline returned her gaze back to her. "Your purse looks really cute. I have a friend who just look like him." She said a little distracted from it for awhile. "Oh! Yes. A place where it is dry." Rendeline began to look around in search for the place she had been looking for ever since she had got here. Unfortunately she had no luck in finding it yet. "I'm sorry but do you any place named Le Madeline. A friend of mine told me that it is a place where people serve food. Just like a banquet. Maybe that place would be fitting for your reading." Recalling the letters she had received from Adrienne that was the place where she work at and judging from the time of the day she would should be there as of the moment.

Text
"Thoughts"
"Speech"

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Already she could tell this girl was a little naive. That always worked in her favor; or people that were simply curious. Like that shadow girl from the other day. Celly was ditzy, not stupid. She knew when people were testing her to see if she was right, or just a fraud. Most people thought she was a fake, but she knew otherwise. That's why she always had her subjects touch her deck to infuse their energy in it. That way the deck was locked onto them. It was fun watching them get that look of surprise on their faces when she got things right. While her visions were very narrowed based on the card that was drawn, they were still specific to that person.

Whoa! Hold on! Was she asking her to find something? "Ehh..." Celly let go of her and looked off. She had no sense of direction for places she had never been before. She got lost quite a bit. She didn't even know how she was going to find the hospital again. Ah! She didn't even think about that! She promised Gabe she come back later today, but how could she do that if she didn't know how to get back? "I don't think it should be too hard to find..." she mumbled as she looked around. She didn't know this hoity toity place! Mmmm, which way? As long as the place was inside, it would be good for a reading, but they had to find it first. She's only been here a little over a week, and had no knowledge of the island except the strange legend of some weird fruit thing. "Uhm, this way," she said pointing in a direction and beginning to march that way. This was going to end badly.

[EXIT]

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

I see everything no one else believes.

Boracay Rum

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]
RENDELINE "RED" BONAPART

Moonies: $1000.00
Company: A girl
Form: Human

Rendeline had her eyes continue to look around for Le Madeline. Maybe it was on the other side of the street since he failed to see it. She should have asked Adrienne for directions first before she started roaming around the streets mindlessly. Based on how the female had acted, it seemed like they were both not familiar with the area as well. She may be new here too just like her. "Yes. There should be a sign for it's name for people to see, no?" She giggled. None of them knew where they were going but at least the female was optimistic about finding it. Looking up the sky she noticed that it had started to go a little grayish. The rain would be pouring down soon. so that was what she meant about not wanting her cards getting wet. Following the cheerful girl she finally found the said restaurant they were looking for. Jogging a few steps closer to her, she patted her shoulder and pointed towards the establishment. "I think I found it. Come, I'll treat you to lunch as thanks for the the reading." She was not certain of what the cards may see but it would only be fitting if she was to give her something in exchange, right? That was what Setsuko had taught her.

Text
"Thoughts"
"Speech"

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:50 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Ichigo had been heading down the street in search of department store for some new dresses. Hoping it wasn't going to rain anymore. She really looked forward to seeing her beloved later, intent on having a romantic dinner and more. She needed to look nice for the event and so she was set on finding a dress. "Where to go...?"

Jighthigh

[quotr=""]

Current Theme: I love you~
Account: $1,495

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Jighthigh

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

If I were given the choice between being Handsome, beautiful or cute.....

⊢⁃⁃-------------------------------------------------------------------⊣

As he was walking down the street the crimson re headed male sighed it had been a tiring week for him and he had gotten a another lecture from his land lord to take better care of himself since when she had come around on Monday she had found him unconscious on the floor buried underneath his work which was a pile of clothes he had been making all week to send to one of his very few friends who resided in japan for their birthday, and another thing causing him to sigh was the never ending voice in his head. "Come on Florence take a break she'll be happy with anything you send her and plus you know what she really wants is for you to make some friends who aren't a long way away." a high pitch voice ringed in the male's head which he would give a less then enthusiastic response too. "You can be very annoying at times like you currently are normal people can't hear their other split personality talking to them in their head you know."

Just as the voice was to respond Florence overheard a girl speak about purchasing a dress something that would instantly capture the male's attention. "Ohh~ did you hear that Florence she's looking for a dress why don't you offer assistant to her like a good boy? and perhaps you can make a friend." The voice said taunting the male once again who merely grunted in response before he would responded properly. "Why should I I don't have any obligation to help others plus I ain't interested and I need to go buy something to eat or the landlady will have me come over for dinner again to make sure I eat and I don''t need friends right now I have my friends form the cafe and you after all." Florence argued despite actually wishing to help the girl, hearing this the voice decided to take things into it's or rather her own hands. "I see then you leave me no choice Florence nighty night~" And with that Florence felt everything turn black as someone new was in control.

"Hiya need a hand?" A cheerful voice would say as Florence moved in front of Ichigo grinning the appearance of Florence being some unisex clothes rather then cross dressing which consisted of a dark red turtle neck and some black leggings, it was near impossible anyone would be able to tell that this person was male rather then female due to his facial appearance, his voice and clothing all which were extremely feminine.

I would choose to be cute every single time without a second thought.

Currently I am: Florence/Florence?
Current Theme:
Current Mood: Undetermined
Dating: Single
Friends: None

Ooc:

Lady Sonnet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:25 am
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Ichigo was lost in thought, wondering what Setsuko was up to and if he was alright when her train of thought was broken by a soft voice. Nearly startled from the unexpected appearance of the male, she nearly tripped but managed to keep her balance as she relaxed and looked over to the person who had spoken up and offered to help. "Hello, I was actually heading to one of the shops. Thank you though. But if you're looking for something you are welcome to follow."

Jighthigh

[quotr=""]

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Jighthigh

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:52 am
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

Florence or as Florence sometimes referred to her Flora looked worried as she watch Ichigo nearly tripped and had prepped to grab her in case of that though it would not be required as ichigo had since then steady her balance who then invited Flora to follow her. "Alright I'll tag along but you shouldn't trust people so easily despite my ever so cute appearance I'm a lot tougher then I look." This was a lie of course as Florence's body was not in the best shape the male being very thin and his body almost fragile, however he was quite accurate when throwing small things such as pens and sewing needles as though they were a weapon.

Current Theme:
Current Mood: Happy

Ooc:
Hopefully this isn't to confusing with the split personality.

Lady Sonnet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:16 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ichigo chuckled at Flora's words; oblivious to the fact that she was actually a he in disguise. Without a second thought she turned and resumed her walk in the direction of a more luxurious place to shop.

Exits to The Finer Things

Jighthigh

[quotr=""]

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Jighthigh

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:37 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

Flora grinned as ichigo laughed happy that she could make her laugh however she was a bit serious about trusting people though perhaps Florence's body was not the most threatening but for now she chose to just let it be thought of as a joke.

-Exits to The Finer Things-

Current Theme:
Current Mood: Happy

Ooc:

Lady Sonnet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:31 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②
( ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tskiyo

Divine Sex Symbol

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image

Elisabeth had just arrived in town and had no intention of heading straight to her housing district. She was "un-caged" and uninhibited. She walked with light, graceful footsteps, afraid to appear too eager to any passerby; but her face was aglow with wonder and happiness as she peered at the shops and things around her. A thought crossed her mind, had she ever been out? Out of that cage she called a home for 18 years?, to her knowledge no. Which made this freedom so much sweeter and desirable. Elys only hoped she could make at least one friend, even that in her heart would be enough, for she had never known friendship nor romance. Lost in blissful wishes whilst staring at the windows before her she seemed oblivious to anyone else who might happen to notice her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:27 pm
User Image
ЈȔʟΪҼʈʈҼ Ѧɱɐяɪ

User Image

☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪
Location♋ Uptown Soleil
Mood♋ Mad
Job♋ Cirque de Distractions Cashier
Crush♋ None
Current Mystery♋ None
Clues Found♋ None
# Of Cases Solved♋ 0
Balance♋ $500
☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪

Currently Thinking About:

User Image
❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧ ❧
"Gemini you idiot", she yells after Gemini runs off.
What is he thinking not including her in what he was doing.
It seems like recently he been leaving without her.
Does he not like her anymore?
What should she do now?
"Well i need to calm myself down"
Juliette heads upstairs to her room.
She grabs her phone and purse and heads back downstairs.
She decides to go for a walk in town.
After a long walk she comes into Uptown Soleil.
She walks by the windows looking at their displays.

Tskiyo

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

Tskiyo

Divine Sex Symbol

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:44 pm
User Image
Elys glanced up in time to see a young woman pass her, her reflection shone back at her from the glass window she had been peering through. Turning around with enthusiasm Elisabeth greeted the unknown woman, "Hello Miss...?", she trailed off, not sure of her name but still wanting to be polite and formal; it's how she was raised after all.
EnchantedLilypads

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:22 pm
User Image
ЈȔʟΪҼʈʈҼ Ѧɱɐяɪ

User Image

☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪
Location♋ Uptown Soleil
Mood♋ Calm
Job♋ Cirque de Distractions Cashier
Crush♋ None
Current Mystery♋ None
Clues Found♋ None
# Of Cases Solved♋ 0
Balance♋ $500
☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪

Currently Thinking About:

User Image
Juliette focuses intensely at one of the displays.
They showed pies from all around the world.
She doesn't even notice someone approaching.
She suddenly hears a voice behind her.
When she turns around, shes greeted by pretty young women.
"Oh Hello", Juliette quickly says.
She has never seen this girl around here before,
"Umm sorry to ask but are you new to the area?"

Tskiyo

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:57 am
User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Hospital Gown.Feeling: Bitter; Hurt; Pained.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

She hadn't really thought of it as "lucky". Was it really "lucky" that she only broke one of her smaller ribs? Of course, she could see how it would be when the rib itself didn't puncture a lung. That made total sense. And that her baby was still alive just made her ecstatic in every way. Her bare feet clambered along the cold ground, her hand falling to her stomach to caress the child inside. It was never in her interest to hurt their child. But what was she expecting? She'd tell you what she wasn't. It had been completely unknown to her that Lillian was a demon. Or that she would be thrown across a front lawn that day. A front lawn in Pasadena didn't make it any better either. The houses themselves were practically on hills. It was a straight downhill fall from where she was thrown. And it wasn't like Tyrese could stop her. It was obvious that Lillian was just... Mentally disturbed. Something of the sort if she thought it was okay to walk around threatening people's children. And if the punch hadn't even affected her, then she had acted way over the line. Sure, Bree could understand if the pain had driven her to anger - but it was pretty clear Lillian held some sort of super strength unknown to humans. And yet Finn still claimed her actions were equivalent to Lillian's. She scoffed. That was total bullshit. Having to stop every several feet, she finally paused to rummage through her purse, settling her boots on the ground. God it was cold out here... Just as she thought. Her phone was dead. Way to go.

Picking her boots back up, she continued along the ways of Uptown Soleil. Even if she didn't come here often - though she had in the last 3 weeks - she had to admit it was rather pretty. Cherry blossoms along the roads, showering the sidewalks with beautiful pink petals. She could feel one fall into her curls, plucking it out of her hair with her undamaged side arm. She let it fall to the ground, curls brushing against her shoulders. God... She probably looked a total mess. Bandages just barely poking out the back side of her dress. The coat had put her in too much pain to keep it on. It was too tight against her bandages, making it squeeze down against her rib cage. Ugh... This was an entire load of irritability. She was hungry, not having eaten since the day before, thirsty, irritated, and needed a shower. How was she going to replace the bandages herself anyway? Whatever. She'd find a way. As long as she also found a way to not talk about it with her parents. Her mom wasn't the one she wanted to be coddled by.

{Character Exit.}

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff