Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile: x | Outfit: Hurt | Relationship Status: Heartbroken | Funds: $958 x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna stared at the drunken male as she brought her drink to her lips and took a sip before she set the glass down, her gaze turning towards the floor as well before she glanced at him and nodded her head. "Yes. That is correct." She said before her eyes widened a little as the male suddenly wrapped his arms around her and started crying. Tensing up just a little bit, she awkwardly patted the top of his head. She was usually jumping to help people, but he had startled her so much. Looking at the male, she then wondered what he was speaking about before she remembered the girl he had been with. What was her name again? Crystal blue eyes looked at him before she looked down. "At least she is still here. I don't know if he's dead, hurt, or if he just doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. He's just.... gone." She said softly, tears welling up in her eyes again, and this time, she didn't move to wipe them away. There was the pin again. It was like being hit by a truck and getting stabbed in the heart repeatedly.

When Shiro pulled away, the young woman looked at him and gave him a tiny smile. "I know the feeling." She chuckled softly, looking at her reflection in the counter top. Looking up,she then smiled a little, she wasn't quite drunk yet, so she would leave all the bread to him. Picking up her glass again, she finished her drink before waved the waiter over and asked for another Lavender Lemonade. She wanted to get drunk, but decided she didn't want to get blackout drunk. She wasn't going to possibly harm herself over one a*****e. No. She wouldn't allow him to ruin her life.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:44 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

"I can't believe how insensitive you can be! You're like a different freakin' person, Robin!" Jeni's voice shouted as she dragged amnesia girl all around the city to look for the distraught blonde. They checked...well..more like Jeni checked every place where she thought Shiro could be. Cirque de Distractions, Mickey C's, even the Mushroom Kingdom -- although, the manager seemed to remember Robin's face and forbid her from coming in. All that was left were the bars. After going through back to back bullshit, drinking would probably have been his last resort perhaps. As the ice sorceress pushed through the doors of the bar, leaving a small layer of frost against the door's handles. She was already fed up with Robin's attitude, and honestly she thought that this whole amnesia thing was just a sick and twisted joke. "I swear, Robin! If we don't find him soon, I'm gonna-- Ah! Shiro!" Her grey-blue eyes spotted the obviously drunk male and...another woman? He seemed somewhat familiar with her, but now wasn't the time to ask questions about how the met. This was Robin's time to apologize!

With surprising strength, Jeni shoved the girl in front of her like a club bouncer and pointed at Shiro. "Apologize. Now." Her tone was stern and frightening like an angry mother. Hell, if Robin were her kid, she'd get a good whoopin' for acting like a fool without common sense! After being shoved forward, Robin grunted and steadied her balance. "For what? Quit naggin' me! I don't need you as my damn mom!" With balled up fists, she glared at Jeni and then at the two in front of her. Who were these people? My god, people in this city must be crazy! She growled in annoyance and turned on her heels to leave, but Jeni had blocked her way. Everything was so freakin' frustrating! "What's up with you!" She yelled and pushed the sorceress out of the way. That was the first time she got physical with Jeni. If Old Robin was back, she would've never put her hands on her best friend.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Strangers ■ Where?: Shimmering Starfish ■ Money: $ 1,000 ■ Outfit: Link ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Protective, Agitated
Company: Luna, Robin, Jeni
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Casual

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro was chewing on the loaf of bread slowly trying not to down it all at once. He was slowly sobering up and the world was coming back a bit clearer minute by minute. He listened as the bright blue eyed girl gave her explanation. She sounded worried, scared and betrayed all at once. He wasn't sure what to say, the only way he knew how to cheer others up was to be very personal. He wasn't some therapist but he would try his best. Well that's terrible...If there's anything I can do...Don't hesitate to ask- He said, trying to console the girl before hearing a familiar scolding voice behind him. It couldn't be who he thought it was? Part of him didn't want to turn around and look, another part of him was dying to see if his hunch was true. Curiosity eventually got the best of him and he slowly turned his head to the door for the second time. What he saw made his stomach turn, he felt like he was going to vomit yet again. He saw the two familiar girls, the one he fell madly in love with an her best friend.

Shiro couldn't help himself after that. He felt tears begin to roll down his cheeks as the days traumatic events replayed in his mind. He wanted to say something but noticed that the two women were having an argument. Tears continued to roll off of his cheeks as he watched the two argue. One thing turned into another and before he had time to analyze the situation, Robin had pushed Jeni like she was some kind of Rag-doll. At that moment Shiro snapped, his crying stopped and his expression darkened. The blonde took one last look at Luna before getting up and heading over to the two females. He didn't say a word to either, instead he stood between the two facing Robin. He stretched his arms out on each side. Robin that's enough. I don't care if you never remember me...But violence isn't the answer... He growled. Even if he couldn't save himself he would stop her from going on a rampage against her best friend. Shiro could feel the stares lingering on him as time went on, more and more people looking to see what was going on.

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
Profile: x | Outfit: Hurt | Relationship Status: Heartbroken | Funds: $958 x

Luna looked at the male and gave him a small half smile. "Unless you can take the pain away." She sighed softly, shaking her head a little before she took another drink. That was when she heard two other voices and looked over, seeing the two women. She watched a bit before she moved back a little bit as the dark haired woman that she had met at the ice rink push the other one. Luna hated violence, it scared her. Scooting as closed to the bar as she could, her trembling becoming obvious by the way her drink sloshed in her hand. Taking a long swig, she downed the rest of her drink before trying to make herself invisible by hiding her face behind her hair, wanting noting to do with this.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:39 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Frustration and confusion raged throughout the girl's body. She just wanted to leave, but they were all in her way. Gah! Robin just wanted to grab a damn bar stool and beat the lights out of everyone...but...she couldn't? From the corner of her eyes, she saw how the elf(?) woman was simply terrified. Not only that, but the disappointed look on Jeni's face and the saddened look on Shiro's triggered something. Her chest tightened up from all of this bottled up emotions. This was the first time she felt so much emotional stress at once. For a moment, she stood there with an almost pained expression. She had no clue why, but just seeing the expressions on these three hurt. The atmosphere felt tense, making it hard to breath as each second passed. What was going on with her? Eventually, she snapped. "Why...?" Robin was reluctant at first, but soon took a step forward and grabbed Shiro by the collar of his shirt, shaking him back and forth. "Why are you guys so persistent? Why does it hurt to look at all of you? Why!" She questioned over and over, her voice shaking and desperate for answers.

Robin shook the male with so much force before she slowed down, her fists trembling faintly while a look of confusion and slight fear ran deep into her eyes. "I hate this...I hate it, I hate it!" Robin repeated and shook him some more.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Strangers..? ■ Where?: Shimmering Starfish ■ Money: $ 1,000 ■ Outfit: Link ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Lonely, Sad
Company: Luna, Robin, Jeni
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Casual

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro wanted to yell at her, he wanted so much right now. The blonde couldn't stand to look at her, every time he did his emotions felt like they were being mixed in a blender. It was just so hard to accept the facts in front of his face. How could anyone easily be ok with this? Shiro felt that same feeling of loneliness surge over him. He wanted to wrap his arms around her and just cry but found his arms unable to move. As Robin grabbed his collar, his arms moved down to his sides. As she began to question him, along with shaking him, he felt his heart jump as she mentioned it hurt to see himself, Jeni and Luna like this. Shiro wasn't sure what to say. Part of him wanted to let his anger go and yell at her for being so idiotic, but another part of him felt relieved that there was a chance that Robin was still in there. The girl he loved was still able to come back and things could go back to normal, right? He wanted to believe that but it all seemed to convenient. Negative thoughts overcame him and he felt scared. What if this was how it would stay forever? How could he handle being alone again.

Before he had Leon to guide him, but who knew what woman he was hitting on. I....D-don't want to lose you... He choked, tears rolling down his cheeks like a waterfall. The next words that came out of his mouth weren't even audible. He was only able to simply mouth out I love you. He wanted to say more but quickly found out that he was only able to cry. Shiro couldn't bring himself to say anymore. Half of him expected that he would get hit after saying that, but could he really fight her? What would happen if she went on a Rampage. Would he really be forced to chose between the safety of others and the safety of her? Could he even make that decision?

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:42 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥
( ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Excited
Company: Alone
Dating: Sarah
Outfit: Work

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leon made his way into the shimmering starfish, his new home away from home. At least the job paid well, he wouldn't have to be a bum and laze about in Sarah's house while he stayed. Would he be moving into her house? The thought made his cheeks flare red in embarrassment, commitment was a real struggle for him after all. Leon shook off the thought and went back to focusing on his new job, he looked around and took it all in. He made his way behind the counter and examined all of the drinks that they had, not an unlimited stock but it would do for mixing when he felt like making new drinks off the menu. Hm...Seems like I'll fit right in... He said cupping his chin with his hand. It was ironic how one of his best friends had gotten a bartender job, offering him one as well, and here he was following in his footsteps. Leon chuckled at the thought, not sure if it was something good or something bad. Well I guess it's time to get to work! He exclaimed before grabbing a mixing cup and began to clean it thoroughly.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

The twenty year old has been sitting in this little bar for a while now. The cool glass that occupies his lips and hands had long sense gotten warm. The scars on his arms and hands where wrapped and covered perfectly. His constant steady breathing quiet as can be. He had recently picked up his drinking habits, but isn't willing to admit his problem. He honestly kept it to himself. It wasn't like he was a constant drunkard, no. Zach was just.... More then overly quiet and deep. After leaving his family for as long as he had, Zach took up the illegal drinking, soon finding it hard to stay away from the bottles and shinny shot glasses that begged, screamed his name. But he was smart and had stopped before it got to serious. Now here he was, sitting alone in a bar drinking to his hearts content, willing away his thoughts that plagued him.

He recently had small nightmares for the past several days. He hadn't figured the reason, but when he tries his mind goes numb, and he finds himself angered or crying. Poor man couldn't keep himself up in high spirits long enough to realize he had just damaged himself. Honestly he knew. He knew what had come to him in the dead of the night, but he honestly didn't want to accept the fact. So he locked the answer away and just continued on with his day. But through this day he found himself with a sudden desire to start drinking once more. So he grabbed his wallet and ID and headed for this snazzy little bar here. Where he was alone with his thoughts.

User Image
┏┏ info goes here: Twenty
Bookworm Book store
clothing links
Me, myself, and I
Drinking
Bar
Wallet - cell phone - ID
Mmmm...
whiters4
┘┘
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:07 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Let's Do It To It!Feeling: Still Disgusted; Partially Better.Money: $1055.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

Slowly the brunette pushed the glass door open, pausing to take one last soak in the sunlight before stepping into the threshold of the bar. God... Her nose lifted to the air to take one good smell of the building, her head dipping back down and smiling in satisfaction. Her home from home. It still partly smelled like a new building to her, that same old tile and new wood mixing with paint and leather. It was a good smell to her, one that created goosebumps on the side of her ivory arms. The lights glimmered above, though she gave a weary glance to the flickering one on the corner of the actual bar itself. She had time to fix it. It was a Saturday, so she was sure she'd be packed here in a bit but... Her shoes smacked gently along the planks of wood beneath her as she rounded her way around the bar. It looked like someone had been here - and she was right. Was that her new employee? She could check the employee clock in logs later - if he even had remembered to check in - but for the most part, it looked like he had polished glasses and followed the procedures accordingly; even though she hadn't been able to teach him much at all. Maybe he had acquired past experience? She laughed quietly to herself. There was no doubt she was a minor drinker at the age, but only enough to get herself dizzy. Now 4 years later, she was married with a kid on the way. She leaned gently against the counter, pressing the appropriate buttons for a platter of fried pickles to be on their way.

Well, it had to be the new bartender. She hadn't cross trained Theo... Or the other girl she hired. At all. Damn. Had she slacked off really that much? No, not truly. She was out of town when she called the other two on their resumes. After all, she was the full time bartender before she read that pregnancy test, and now all she had was one waiter. Awesome. At least now she could say she was fully staffed - granted they came in as they were required to. She was only a phone call away anyway. She glanced over at the flickering light again, her urge for pickles becoming deeper. That and something... Something icy and sweet. Uggghhh. Maybe she could persuade one of the cooks to blend up a non alcoholic cocktail in the blender. It sharpened the blades after all, right? She huffed, retreating off to the staff door and off to her office to retrieve a light bulb. Once down the small hallway and unlocking the big wooden door, she swung it open and flickered the light on. At least that one wasn't out. She rummaged around for the bulb, habitually shaking it in her ear to make sure nothing was wrong with it and that she wouldn't plug it in for nothing. She came from the door, glancing over at it and placing the bulb flat face down onto the counter, then dragging a bar stool beneath the fixture. Damn. She couldn't stand on the edge of the bar. Looks like she'd have to stand on the chair and replace it like that. And with a slight force and hiss of pain to her rib, she steadily climbed up to the chair, planting her feet firmly on it and beginning to unscrew the dead light bulb.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image
User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Takashi, Vickie
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Lazy/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

Ty parked in front of The Shimmering Starfish Leaning against his wheel to stare at the sign on the building. That was an Aubrey Teagan kinda thing if he'd ever seen one. Would he pin it as a bar judging by name alone? Maybe a 'gentleman's club' of sorts. Or a fancy clothing store, anything on the polar ends of the spectrum. He shook his head, being the last person out of the car as he grabbed Alister and circled around to the trunk for the tank and other supplies. Pets stank in a way he didn't like, even the weasel he was keeping at home. Why had he even gotten the thing? The wolf trumped along with heavy steps, leaned slightly back to keep the tank pinned to his chest. Please let someone have held the door!

Ty waddled inside, taking one breath of the rustic, alcohol-infused scent of the facility. He navigated while looking over the glass, scuffling around for a clear spot on which to place the tank. Maybe not at the center or in front of a seating area. Near a plug too so this stupid lamp could be turned on. The wolf grunted, stopping near Aubrey when he saw her balancing on a stool. "Oi! What do you think you're doing?!" He asked, heaving the tank onto the edge of the bar space and spinning of his heel. Did she not understand the concept of caution? Sheesh! "Why don't you let someone else up there. I know you're the clumsy humpty-dumpty type." And on a bar stool no less! Sometimes he swore she was just like Finn.

The wolf placed on fist on his hip, head craned to see what she was doing. Changing bulbs, on a bar stool, with no safety measures taken. Smart. "How are you even stretching with your ribs the way they are? It had to hurt, which for some reason didn't detour her in the least. He swiped her off knowing a fall for her could be more than disastrous, she probably wanted to do it himself but that didn't make it safe. With a glance at the two other people in the room, Ty settled onto a stool once the brunette was safely down. It wasn't her being a 'girl', injured, or pregnant specifically, it was her balancing on a plate with legs. In the least she could bother with a ladder.He shook his head once more, turning to the encased reptile and shooing it further away.

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:14 pm
Hakem Takashi✭Astrology Teacher!

User Image
Love is not an Emotion
It is a Constant State of Mind

Hakem turned a few dials and pressed a few buttons, seeing for himself what this car could do. Were seat heaters really necessary? Why even get this feature when you're an overheated wolf already? Hakem snorted, taking a glance outof the window to see if the car got an attention from those it passed. Maintenance on a thing was probably expensive too, Hakem would much rather be the passenger. It was nice though, luxury cars always were. Seeing as they were parking, Hakem let his seat belt zip across his chest and snap back to it position against the door frame. The lizard riding on his lap was moved to the arm rest before the teacher eased out of the car and shut the door behind him with a flick of his wrist.

The Shimmering Starfish! Made sense for a bar on a beach side city. Hakem hoped Ty's friend was already inside! Scuffing the rubber outer sole of his shoes on the pavement, he walked to the front entrance and let Tori in, looking back and tapping his foot in urging the other bluenette to toddle over with that heavy looking tank of his. Must be a gift? The older wolf let the younger in, sidestepping the swing of the door as he moved inside and looked around briefly. It was empty, but right before the prime time of night to be hitting up bars like this. Even better for them! Coming up to Victoria's side, his plumb orbs landing on a being standing on a bar stool. It took a moment before his mind asked : 'Is that...?' and he realized it was.

"Aubrey Teagan in the flesh." He cooed coolly over Ty's fussing, one brow hitched curiously and with interest. What was she doing here? And, what was she doing up there? Hakem leaned to the left, seeing one light bulb in her hand and and a new one being plugged into the socket. Was she the friend Tyrese knew who owed this place? "I didn't know you were familiar with Tyrese! Small world," They were both in high school during a corresponding year or two, right? He wasn't sure, but he did know Aubrey became a student-teacher there at their facility. Which was good, Darius had an ally from his and Tori's tag-team teasing. "So how have things been? This is your place, right?"

Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo

[quote=""

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:19 pm
User Image

"Imagine if the life that you thought you shared,
xxxxWasn't really there...

{Character Enter.}

The ginger on the backseat lurched slightly as the car rolled to a stop. Gazing upward, her teal eyes lingered over the brightly lit neon sign hanging above the area that was so obviously the bar. If it weren't for that, she may as well have thought it to be a typical clothing store. The Shimmering Starfish. Or a stripper bar. Did they have one of those around here? She swiveled her head, dragging away from the gliding and twitching Pac-Man figure on her dark phone screen. Well, at least now she could do what she had wanted to the other day. Get a full-on-alcohol, ditsy, red head clambering across Hakem's shoulders like a koala. She pursed her lips, taking a moment longer to gaze down at the shimmering engagement ring on her finger. It had never truly crossed her mind that she would get married at what felt like an early age; then again, 29 wasn't exactly young. At all. Her nostrils flared out an exhale as she reached for the handle, pulling it forward and stepping out of the car. Her heel clicked against the ground, hands rearranging the bottom of her shirt to straighten it out lazily. Who was this 'friend', anyhow?

She stepped up and over the curb, ducking beneath where she thought Hakem's arm would be, but shrugging off the slight embarrassment when she realized nothing was actually there. He was taller than her - and obviously holding the door at an angle that she didn't need to cower down for. And what was he carrying anyhoooOOoooOooowwW? Victoria paused, her owl-like eyes snapping back open to stare at the woman tottering on the stool - now taken down by Tyrese like prey to a hawk. Bree! "Aubrey~." Tori cooed, snorting softly after looking to the light bulb she had taken out. Her arms leaned across the cool counter, reaching just over the side to curl her fingers over the metal. "So you're Tyrese's partner in crime." She stood back on her heels as Aubrey came in to give her a hug, opening one arm and allowing the brunette to tuck her own around Victoria's hips. However her soon-to-be husband caught her first. She'd have to wait to get her own questions answered.

...It was made up in your mind.xxxx
Could be anyone, anywhere."

whiters4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:20 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Let's Do It To It!Feeling: Partially Better; Surprised.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Bree quietly clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. The slight taste of cherry slid along the top of her tongue, a vibrant red color coming to mind. Eugh... Well, at least this would take the mind off of the majority of... She shivered in distaste. Gross. She pulled down the dead light bulb, inspecting it before reaching back up on her toes again. The bruise on her side made her jolt, teeth gritting and curls bouncing along her cheeks. It wasn't until the door opened back up that she even glanced down to see who it was, her other arm, pushing the new light into place. "H-!" She had been about to greet them before Tyrese came hustling to her. "Tyrese, I'm-" She laughed, bending down at the feel of his arms around her waist. "All right, all right!" She giggled, placing her hands along his shoulders before her feet hit the ground. Ah! And he brought Alistair! Finally she could take her little lizard home and- Everything was jumbling up her mind as she saw two more familiar faces. Whatever was going on, it certainly got the image of those two strangers having sex in Finn's shop out of her memory for the moment. "My help went home for the day." She smiled to Tyrese, looking up at him with both a sympathetic, smiling, and happy expression. "So I thought I'd do it myself. My pain medications are kind of wearing off, but I'm sure I won't feel it until tomorrow." She gingerly pressed her fingertips against her side, stroking down where the bruise hid beneath her tank top.

But just as she was about to make more conversation, she swiveled on her heel to direct herself back to the two new and familiar faces in her bar. "Hakem!" She cried with joy, throwing her arms up and over his shoulders to give a friendly squeeze. Hopefully he wouldn't crush her too hard... She couldn't take anymore pain than she already had - nor could her baby. "Yeah, he missed me too much, so he moved to Soleil just to see me. Right Tyrese?" She teased, glancing over her shoulder as the purple swirls in her eyes sparkled excitedly. In reality, he had come just to be here - and only Finn had found that out a while after he moved here... Which she still found hard to believe. Whatever the case, he was here now. And even if he was working through problems with a blonde b***h face that couldn't seem to get her life in order - ever - she had promised to be there for him every step of the way. "That it is!" She chirped. "I opened it up about... A year and a half ago? A few months after we moved here." She paused, giving a sly, if not mischievous, cat-like smile to Victoria, who returned the gaze. "Hey, hey, heeyyyy~." Her shoulders shimmied back and forth before she wrapped her arms around Victoria's waist. "What have you guys been up to? Still working at the school? When are you going to just move here so we can be one big happy teacher family again?" She pouted, pursing her lips out.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:20 pm
User Image
User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
✗ Aubrey, Takashi, Vickie
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Lazy/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

So her help went home for the night, "Hn." the male gruffly disapproved. However, he was hoping this meant only they would be in the bar tonight so the brunette wasn't overwhelmed. Letting the bar owner shuffle across the room to meet his aunt and uncle, Tyrese plugged in Alister's tank and selected a seat for himself. If no one else was coming in, then sitting at a booth would only mean making Aubrey scurry back and forth. He sat at the bar, facing outwards towards the other three as they made conversation. The author wasn't aware they all knew each other, he hadn't gotten to know Aubrey until the recent passing weeks. His relatives looked jovial to see her now, he chuckled at the hugs and questions going around. Well, at least introductions weren't needed. "Yeah, I moved here because I couldn't stay away a moment longer." He joking agreed with the woman, seeing the look from Takashi that came after. What was that look for? The wolf cocked his head, moving on as he crossed his arms over his chest and let the trio talk.

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo

Quote:

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items