Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:34 pm
Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

What's an Italian meal without pasta and pizza? He was partially happy that he trusted him even if it was just for the food choice. It gave him some sense of importance and he liked it. A soft chuckle came out of his perfectly sculpted lips. "You think too highly of me. You really have a good heart, Sahar. I'm sure your beloved treasures you very much." What he said was true for among the trio he was the most sociable of all. How can he not when his main task was to gather information in the most inconspicuous way. Its easier to please others if you let them get a taste of the fairy tale they long for.

Tsukasa nodded in confirmation to their orders before bringing his gaze back to the blonde. Unfortunately, her beauty was no longer available for him to see. Such a pity, she seemed to be easy to get along with. He took notice the positive response Sahar had with the cook. That settles it. He really needs to have that girl out here one way or another.

The entrees are for them along with the soup and since Sahar already had ordered their drinks most likely there would no longer be a need for him to order some wine. But this is Tsukasa we're talking about here. Surly there's something he's up to. What it is.... he's still trying to find the best time to put it into action.

In all honesty, Tsukasa was sure that the only thing he'll discover from Sahar was nothing but his origins or maybe his previous adventures. Alas, his judgement had been a little off for he mentioned something that truly intrigued the fox. "Mykronos island?" If one was to look closer in his eyes, then you will see the sudden sparkle that shone in them. "Is this another name for Soleil, perhaps?" This is the first time he heard of it. The fact that he mentioned finding love made him a little more confused.

User Image

::: Company ::: Sahar, Tsukiko & the blonde cook ::: Mood ::: Excited ::: Money ::: $1,000

SoujiAtsumi

The_Little_Rabbit

Coheart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:48 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Amused [ Location ] Taste of Italy
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx Tsuki really was quite taken by the two males who had come in. Not so much by their appearances, but by how much her mind was coming up with all sorts of creative things as to who they might actually be. From what she heard, the two might have just met but they seemed to get along well. Which to her would explain wanting to go on a date. After all, that is what you did when wanting to know someone better. She also tried not to let her thoughts come across on her face. Especially not when it took a turn for slight immature-ness when the lighter-skin male had taken charge to order. The darker-skinned allowing him and seemed content with the order. The immature thought that crossed her mind? Well…~ I know which one would be on top…hehe…oh dear…that isn’t proper thinking at all…excellent choices on food though. Plus the wine…~ Wine taste’s good with the food ordered, but it can also loosen one’s nerves…hmm I wonder what would be considered our finest wine. Luckily for her, her eyes seemed to only shine brightly, that kind smile staying on her face as she had taken their order. Nodding and just a smiling in response to them thanking her. Such gentleman…~ Or seemingly so…

xxxxThus were her thoughts as she re-entered the kitchen and went to go tell the order to the cook. The sight of Integra hiding a bit, made her giggle. It seemed to her that the female was very well aware of the wink and had gotten embarrassed by it. The female in front of her really was interesting to Tsuki. She was a person and yet at the same time, the traits of an animal. In a way, she was a bit like Tsuki. Well in the matter that Tsuki could be childish at times. Such as now. Though this was a rare occurrence, days where she was actually a bit happy. Seeing the red in Integra’s cheeks, a bubbling laugh came out of her lips as the female asked what a wink meant. Tsuki herself didn’t even know that answer. For winks could have multiple meanings. Though for this one, she was sure she would be spot on in her answer. Her voice taking on a slight teasing tone she spoke, ”Well…~ I believe that wink might have been a bit of a flirting gesture. Along with ‘Yes you pretty lady, I caught you starring at us.’ Or something along those lines hehe. To be honest, it might have been a teasing gesture as well.”~

xxxxHer lips had tugged up into another grin as Integra agreed that she hoped the two male’s came back. Tsuki really was all for this, for the two men might also be a slight source of entertainment for the two. Entertainment always made the job fun ever so often. Back on a serious note, she peeked over to where Integra said the desserts were. Her eyes shone in admiration at the laid out desserts. ”These are amazingly well done! They look exquisite and it shows you put your heart into them. I’m sure the customers will love it!” She paused for a moment to take up the two desserts and called out to the cook to check on the two male’s appetizers. Turning back to Integra, she thought for a moment before speaking. ”Actually…are you any good at picking out wine? Our two lovely men ordered some of our finest but by the time I go down to get the wine, customers would get antsy.” Another pause as she thought about something. Maybe I could ask her to bring it out…wait…would that be a good idea? Eh, why not…I’ll make sure to make space for her to do so and that way she can get the satisfaction and pride from seeing the pleased looks on the customers faces when biting into her desserts. ”If you do have time to get the wine, could you then do me the favor of bringing it out to their table? I figure that way you can get a look to the reaction on the faces of the customers eating your desert. That and a closer look at the two male’s.”~ Tsuki’s voice was gentle, but again, she couldn’t help teasing the female in the slightest by her last sentence.

xxxxAfter asking the favor from Integra, she heard a yell saying that the appetizers were ready for the two men’s table. ”Well, that’s my cue to get back to work…I hope to see you out there…” She gave a small and playful wink to the female before going to grab the appetizers, the desserts also in her hand. With everything she needed she stepped back outside and first delivered the desserts to their destined tables. Tsuki then walked to the male’s table and set the soup and salad down. Luckily for her, the silverware, bowls and plates were already on the table. Making eye contact with the two, she spoke up ”Ordinare’s fino , Godetevi il cibo”~ Basically just saying that their order was up and to enjoy the food. Though she switched back to English after that to make sure they didn’t need anything else. ”So this is the appetizer.~ The main dishes are being made now. For the wine, one of our lovely bakers is getting that for you two gentleman now. Is there anything else you might need before you start to enjoy your appetizer?” Yet again she was sure to repeat what she had said in Italian in a way that wouldn’t make them feel like idiots. It was also to be respectful to them. After all, one had to show respect to get it back. Customers were no exception to this belief of hers.

OOC:
Coheart

Zumiragi
SoujiAtsumi

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:26 am

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Ashamed, terrified x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: Tsukiko, Tsukasa, Sahar x. .x Cash: $1,000 x.

A tease? A flirt? These were all things Integra had never experienced before. Her brow furrowed as she thought on the matter, almost lost in thought. One arm crossed her chest, and the rested atop it, her hand pressed to her chin in a thinking manner. The men were, well, men. Much like her captors were. While meeting with Tsuki gave her hints of anxiety, meeting them gave her much more. Although they seemed kind from a distance, her past made her question what their intentions truly were. A hint of distrust entered her head, the instincts of an abused animal getting the better of her.

Integra hit back to reality hard when she heard Tsuki’s voice.
“Do you really mean it?” She asked. This was the first compliment she had ever received, and it was from her first friend. A big smile shone on her face, and the perhaps one sided bond grew even tighter in Integra’s mind. Wine? Of course she could pick out wine. Any two bit house servant could do that, and she had all the training of a thoroughbred. Her head turned and she gazed quickly at the wine rack. Nothing on it would have been her choice if she was doing the ordering, but perhaps it was better for the restaurant's revenue that she wasn’t.

Before she could answer, Tsuki was already long gone.
“Tsuki, wait- “ It came out as less than a whisper. Her big eyes watered slightly, her ears dropped, and her hands grasped the counter. Terrified, she began to hyperventilate. Taking deep breathes, she tried to repeatedly remind herself that everything was okay. Tsuki would be right there, and surely she wouldn’t let the men do anything to her, right? Her eyes filled with determination. There was no way she would disappoint her new friend. With an experienced hand, she grabbed a bottle of wine and started to head to the kitchen’s exit.

Again, her horse shoes clanked, the loud scraping sounds ringing through the dining room. Before she even existed, she was embarrassed. Rugs were unhygienic, but made she could convince them to lay something down on the floor tiles to make it less loud and painful. She kept her head down as she moved through the dining room, too scared to look up. It was as if she could feel everyone’s eyes on her horse half. Her ears twitched, picking up the hushed whispers. Why was it that no one had seen a Centaur? By time Integra reached the table, she was shaking, and big tears were welled in her eyes.

Taking a deep breath and choking back the tears, she let herself fall into the training that was beaten into her. Her eyes glazed over, and her voice was robotic. She stood with a dollen posture, presenting the wine to the two men.
“Pinot Gris.” She started. “Fruity and dry, taste of lemon, white peach, and yellow apple, with a soft fruity aroma. The flavor a sign of the sunny fields in which the incidences were grown. Low acidity, to the credit of the winemakers. Produced in a stainless steel barrel, aged on lees, and malolactic fermentation.” She poured the two glasses in front of the men perfectly, making sure not a drop spilled over, and placed the remainder of the bottle in an ice bucket nearby for the men to enjoy.

When she finished placing the bottle, her eyes blinked and her ears twitched. It was almost as if she was coming back to life. She looked at Tsuki shyly, and her ears fell, embarrassed. Because her training taught her not to leave until dismissed, she instead stood at Tsuki’s side, almost as if huddled to her in fear. Her eyes stared at the ground, afraid of receiving a slap from the men for wrongful eye contact.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

OOC: This is really long and really dramatic and I'm really sorry.
Please don't hate me

The_Little_Rabbit

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:04 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

There he went flattering Sahar again, if he continued like that the blond would be completely red in no time. "You are far too sweet, but I am merely speaking the truth. A charming man like you must have plenty of friends.” There was little doubt that he had a lover as well. “I suppose they would if I had one...” It had been a while since his last girlfriend to be honest and at this point in his life he would rather explore and live freely.

Soleil was only his first destination after all. Sahar had planned to stay on the island for a year or two, then he would travel somewhere else; he doubted someone would be willing for him to drag them around the world, let alone wait for him to return to them. Being single was best for the time being, but that didn't mean he couldn't spend time with other people.

While it was curious that Tsukasa chose to order wine, Sahar didn't think about it too much. Tsukiko had said that wine went well with the main dishes, so maybe he was just taking her advice. In the end, it might have been a good choice. He had never tried cream soda before and as he took his first sip he regretted his choice; it was far too sweet for his liking. He didn't let his disappointment show, though.

Instead, he smiled as an excited glimmer appeared in Tsukasa's eyes. “No, Mykronos is an island not too far from here. Have you not heard about it?” As far as he knew, there weren't flights to the island, but it was still marked on maps. Since he seemed so interested in the island Sahar didn't see any reason not to tell him about it. “My father told me about it when I was little. I do not know all the details, but rumor has it there is a rare fruit on the island that can help people find love. Even if the stories are not true it is bound to be full of interesting plant life: I think it is worth checking out.” He explained simply.

Mykronos island was another reason Sahar had decided to visit Soleil. How that it had been brought up, he would have to remember to visit the library or a bookstore later to pick up some books on the local flora. Maybe he could find a book that explained how the cherry blossom trees were able to thrive on the island! Before long Tsukiko returned, speaking in Italian once more. The half-breed still didn't understand a word of it, but he still gave her his undivided attention. He had to wonder, was she required to learn Italian when she was hired on or was it a coincidence?

“Thank you! I can not think of anything else that we need...” He stole a glance at his companion just to be sure, though. Sahar's attention shifted once more as a clicking sound approached them, finding the blond from the kitchen to be the cause. So she was a centaur! He had thought her ears had looked odd, however, he hadn't been able to get a good look at her to tell just what she might be.

His excitement was short-lived once she reached the table. The poor girl, she looked like she would burst into tears at any moment! The half-breed listened with a small frown as she spoke, not able to keep his concern hidden. “Um, thank you, miss.” He tried to meet her gaze with a small, friendly smile. “Miss Tsukiko said you are one of the bakers. Can you recommend a dessert for us? I bet whatever you make will taste divine.” It wasn't much, but he hoped that a talking would help calm her a bit.

>>>>> I have: $1,000 // I love: no one // I am: Concerned. <<<<<

[[Ooc: It's fine, no need to worry. Nothing wrong with long posts ^ ^ ]]

Zumiragi

The_Little_Rabbit

Coheart

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:34 am
Tsukasa Inamori

He has a lot of friends? On the contrary he has tons of them but he’s not the one to brag about such petty things. What interested him more was that the person in front of him was still not taken by someone. He did not kid when he said that Sahar has a wonderful persona. The young man was really easy to get along with and his looks is very good in the eyes. ”Such a shame. I’m sure their missing out a lot.” His head slightly tilted to the side as his smile slowly transformed in to a genuine one. ”I’m afraid that this is the first time that I heard about this.” Now he has two things to look into, the sakura trees and this mysterious fruit of which the legend said to be able to..... ”Find love?" He snickered. Love. Such a word was not really much used in his dictionary. This mission would be a tough one. "Indeed. It is a mystery that is worth unveiling. ” With the way he is now others may think that it there would be someone special or at least there was someone who became special to him romantically. Wooing others came naturally for the fox there was not a single person who made him feel…. How should he put it? Magical. In a way he is still dreaming waiting for his prince charming to come and wake him out of his dream. The only ones he treasured the most in the world was but two close friends whom he consider as his family.

Tsukiko came back with their appetizer along with her fluent Italian and quite distinct accent. Tsukasa wondered if this was the reason why he got a little interested on their waitress. He really loves rare treasures and through the years he found them in several places he visited. There was something about this person that he simple can't understand. "Uhm, baker, you say?" As if on cue he heard an unusual sound coming from the kitchen. Eyes passing from Tsukiko, they landed on the lovely blonde he took interest in awhile ago. A centaur, that's what she is. So it seemed that this island was truly full of mysteries.

Tsukasa's eyes did not part from the young lady as she came near their table. Her actions were quite entertaining to watch. Usually blondes have been thin sliced as dumb or anything close. If only they'd hear her intricate description of the wine then they will most likely have that stereotypical view scattered to pieces. Her tone, however, gave out much nervousness so Tsukasa thought it was his job to lift up her spirits once more. Reaching for the wine glass, he tilted the glass slightly and took notice of the color changes from the center to the end before giving it a little swirl. Now that the aroma has been enhanced, it was time for Tsukasa to have a smell of its goodness. Finally he took a sip pursing his lips as if he was to whistle only to draw some air into his mouth to get a better taste of the beverage. After taking another sip, he held the glass in front of him as slowly swirling it once more with his eyes still on it. "Wines like these get naturally darker with age, perfect to be paired with light meals." The wine has aged wonderfully, no doubt about that. Bringing his gaze towards the baker, "You've chosen a wonderful drink, Miss Baker" His gaze then went to Tsukiko then to Sahar to get their opinion about the matter. "Don't you think so?" Surely this would give her more confidence. He did not lie, the young lady has skills that she should be proud of.

His selfless act was perfect, or at least that was until he felt his nose itching. "Hachoo!" His grip loosened causing the glass to fall from his hands, leaving his shirt stained with wine. "My deepest apologies." Quickly he pushed his chair back and carefully reached for the shattered glass but still end up pricking his finger in the process. A slight tint of pink came across his cheeks. Of all the times his allergies had to attack it had too be now.

User Image

::: Company ::: Sahar & Tsukiko ::: Mood ::: A little flirty ::: Money ::: $1,000

SoujiAtsumi

The_Little_Rabbit

_

{{ Sorry for the late response. I needed to send my godmother to the airport. }}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Slightly Panicked [ Location ] Taste of Italy
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

xxxTsuki hadn’t really thought about Integra feeling uncomfortable. Her thoughts were on letting the female know how the customers felt after tasting her dessert. To give her a bit of confidence was all she wanted. Therefore when she saw Integra’s expression and the look in her eyes, she felt a feeling of guilt. She had not thought much about the lower half of the female’s body…well what others might think that is. Her thoughts had been upon biting it more then she should have. But it was her fault for holding off on feeding again. Therefore before the female had started speaking, she leaned into Integra so that their elbows touched and she moved her arm in the slightest. A movement of comfort. So subtle unless she was being inspected on quite thoughrly. A kind smile came onto her face when Integra started speaking. Tsuki didn’t express how shocked she felt when Integra almost sounded like a robot. Though very professional as well. She would have to work on her with that. Maybe the female just needed a friend. Either way, she chose better than Tsuki could have and it seemed the two men were at least somewhat impressed. Maybe even taken by her features in a good way as well, from the looks of it. Or were more so trying to make her feel more comfortable. Definitely charming gentleman.”~

xxxAs Integra finished, the shy look given to her was met with her own gentle smile and an admiring look in her eyes. Though, this time she couldn’t hide a bit of her shock as a look of sadness crossed her features at the way Integra acted. She had seen this before. Integra…just what is your past like…But you’re so lovely…and adorable…and exquisite. Especially the bottom half…hehe..adorable….a bite w-getting off track. It’s decided. I’ll be her friend, she needs one! Tsuki’s thoughts were interrupted by the tanner male’s words to Integra, tearing her eyes away from the female and giving a small, appreciative smile to the man. They really were kind. Interesting as well…Her eyes then turned to the lighter skinned male, eyes brightening even more at his interaction. He was putting it on a little strong, but he also seemed to know his wine. Before she could answer to agree with him however…things took a turn for the worse. Well for her anyway.

xxxTsuki didn’t miss anything that had happened. She saw the fore-coming disaster as if it were in slow mode as the male sneezed. Her mind racing at what she would need to do. What she slightly didn’t expect was for him to reach down to pick up the glass. Who in their right mind did that?! ”N-“ Her words were not fast enough and she could not stop him. She could practically FEEL the male pricking his finger. The sweet aroma of blood filled her senses, her hand instantly coming up to her mouth and nose. Tsuki knew her attempt would be futile to cover up the smell. But to seem not suspicious, she had let out a slight gasp as well, her eyes casting down. She had seen the light skinned male blush and thought it was quite cute but her mind was more focused on what had just happened. Her eyes also had been casted down away from their view so they could not see the deep beautiful crimson color they had quickly turned into.

xxxFinally finding her voice she spoke up, ”I-integra…I am going to go fetch some more napkins…and the wine away from the laundry room…For now if you could just see to the wound…careful of the glass. Mr…I a-apologize I did not catch either of your names. You wouldn’t believe how many times I have spilled wine on myself…once on a customer. Accidents happen quite a bit. S-so..the wine away will leave you with an ever brand new looking shirt. E-excuse me.” Bowing slightly, Tsuki hurriedly raced back to the kitchen and made her way to the laundry room, grabbing the wine away bottle and instead of napkins, a rag. She figured that would be better to use. She was trying to stay focused on the task at hand, but her mind kept going back to the sweet smell. I wonder how deep the color is...how it tastes…I always get to know more about the person after drinking blood. Oh and the thrill of it…when I s-STOP…Get ahold of yourself…Focus…Ah…Right…need to get the glass cleaned up as well. Remembering a detail she had almost forgotten, on her way back out she also grabbed the broom and dustpan, simply handing it to Integra. A silent request to the female or more a begging for her help. She refused to make eye contact as she handed the wine away and rag to the lighter-skinned male, trying her best to hide the shaking in her hands. Think of the dolls I will be making later. Holy water being splashed on me…Burning skin… ”Y-you’ll have to forgive me. I would help you myself but…I believe that wouldn’t be quite proper. Even if you would have enjoyed it.” She tried to lighten up the mood by teasing him just a little, looking up at him in the slightest, forgetting about her eyes and the smell and giving him a closed mouth smile that was accompanied by a wink. She then backed away and gave a small smile to the darker skinned male. Last she looked at Integra. She knew her eyes were at least a brownish red color now, having forcefully calmed herself down by thinking of things she quite disliked other than the dolls.

xxxAfter a small pause, she then continued, ”I will go check to see about your main meal now as well. Integra will happily make you a dessert you two can take back with you, on the house. I hope you will visit us again. Excuse me.” With that, she turned and walked back inside and to the kitchen. Once inside, she would rest along the wall, trying to calm down more. Sure she might have seemed a bit unprofessional, but she tried her best to remain professional. She might have also appeared a bit rushed, but if they questioned her about it, she would simply say the sight and smell of blood made her sick. Which wasn’t entirely true. But she had to go back into the safety of the kitchen before she acted inappropriately. Grabbing one’s finger and sucking it would be most inappropriate in more than one way. Having calmed down slightly, she opened her eyes and called out to the cook to see if there food was ready. In reply, only a few more minutes. She nodded and re-closed her eyes. That few minutes she would gladly take.

OOC:Hope it sounds okay! X_X
Coheart

Zumiragi
SoujiAtsumi

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:17 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Apologetic x. .x Location: Taste of Italy, exiting x. .x Company: Tsukiko, Tsukasa, Sahar x. .x Cash: $1,000 x.

When Sahar asked if she would make him desert, all she could manage to do is silently nod, still looking down at the ground. Tsukasa seemed to enjoy her wine selection, and a hesitant, small smile came to her lips. She dared to look up at the two, trying to be happy. Integra really want to be happy, and she didn’t want to be a drag on those around her. Although she was dense, it was clear to her that the men were trying to be nice. Mostly, she wanted to apologize for making them feel like they needed to do that.

Integra jumped as the wine glass shattered. Tsukasa had sneezed, and the glass fell from his hands. She looked back at her bottom half with horror. Had her fur made him cough? Her heart sank as he injured himself on the glass. He had been so very nice to her, and now he was hurt, and it was all her fault. This could have become a spiral of depression, but Integra was snapped out of it before it was too late. Tsuki needed her.

Tsuki’s hurried speech and quick escape was not lost on Integra, though she figure Tsuki must be squeamish. After her friend left, Integra grabbed the close by first aid kits most restaurants keep around, in case of emergencies. Moving back to the table, she popped open the first aid kit and started rifling through it. Integra wasn’t afraid of the glass, her horse shoes would protect her feet. “You should be more careful of glass, Sir.” She said softly, more caring than lecturing. Out of the kit she drew a disinfectant and a band aid. Gently, she took his finger in her hand and applied the disinfectant, and carefully wrapped the bandage around the cut, trying to make it move with the creases of his finger so her would not be uncomfortable. She met his eyes with her big brown ones, her ears down. “I’m sorry.” It came out of her mouth as less than a whisper, but her eyes were locked in his, trying to communicate the understanding that she felt responsible.

Integra’s ears twitched as she heard Tsuki returning and broke eye contact with the male, turning to see her coming. Tsuki thrusted a dust pan at her, and she took it without question. Her soft eyes stayed on Tsuki as she spoke, and met her eyes when she turned, noticing the change in color. Her stomach turned. That was normal, and whatever it was did not sit right with her gut. Flight instinct was raging inside her, but she stayed put, watching Tsuki go. Integra shook her head, trying to shake the thoughts away. No matter what, Tsuki was her friend and she clearly needed her. She had done nothing but been kind.

Of course, she didn’t mind cleaning up the mess, but it was rather difficult. Careful of the glass, she had to tuck her horse legs underneath her and lay on the ground. Then, she arched her back forward awkwardly, and swept up the glass. Getting to her feet was a fight, and she struggled, her legs slipping until she finally got traction and managed to lift herself up. “I’ll make dessert.” She bowed and slowly made a large three point turn, returning to the kitchen.

When Integra got to the kitchen Tsuki was trying to calm herself. Integra decided not to bother her, and instead threw out the glass, washed her hands, and returned to baking. Although it wasn’t Italian, she wanted to make something special to apologize to the men. So, she decided to make her special pecan pie cupcakes. They were moist, yellow cake cupcakes, filled with warm pecan pie in the middle, and topped with homemade whipped cream frosting. In no time at all, she was pulling her beautiful cupcakes out of the oven and frosting them, setting three of them aside. Quickly, she scribbled her name and number on two pieces of paper.

Carrying everything and moving back through the kitchen, Integra left a piece of paper with her cell number and a cupcake next to Tsuki, hoping it would make her feel better. Quietly, she said, “Tsuki… My shift is over, so I am heading home. I hope this makes you feel better. I’ll bring the men their desert on my way out. I’m sorry, it was all my fault.” She didn’t wait for a response and quickly slipped out the door.

When she arrived at the table of the men, she set a cupcake in front of each of them. “I know it’s not italian, but it’s my special homemade pecan pie cupcake. Please accept it as an apology.” She bowed. “And… Please accept my phone number. If I can ever be of service. My name is Integra” She left the scrap of paper on the table. “ I am very sorry!” She bowed again, before quickly taking off for home.

.x Exit x.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

The_Little_Rabbit

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:20 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

So Tsukasa hadn't heard of the Nanoa fruit, he thought it would be a popular rumor around the island. Sahar was sure there were people who visited Soleil just to find it, or maybe it was best that people didn't know about it. Mykronos was bound to be beautiful, it would be a shame if it was ruined by greedy people. Some mysteries were better off staying mysteries. Still, he would like to see the island so he could examine some of the plant life firsthand.

Once Tsukiko came back all thoughts of love fruits and the other island were pushed away in favor of food. If it wasn't for all of the talking Sahar would have dug in immediately; the soup looked as delicious as it smelled. His stomach gave a quiet growl as he was reminded just how hungry he was, unfortunately, he would have to wait for a while longer. His hunger was ignored in favor of trying to comfort the baker. He didn't understand why the blond woman was nervous, but he would do his best to try and comfort her.

Tsukasa was kind enough to try and help as well! Sahar sent him a grateful smile as he chimed in. At his prodding, he picked up his own glass to take a sip. Sahar didn't know much about wine, but it wasn't too sweet and had a strong flavor. "Yes! It is perfect." He hummed, taking another sip as he stole a glance at the baker. It seemed to be working! How wonderful!

Then the moment was ruined suddenly. Sahar jumped a bit as his companion sneezed, his glass slipping out of his hand as he did so. It happened to fast that he didn't even have time to think about stopping it. "Ah! Are you alright?" He set his glass down before standing up, Tsukiko's odd behavior going unnoticed as he went to Tsukasa's side. Thankfully it didn't seem he had cut himself too badly and the baker was quick to help him.

"Do not worry, it could not be helped."
He assured Integra as she apologized, giving her another comforting smile. It wasn't like it was her fault or anything. Poor girl. A moment later, their waitress returned with some cleaning supplies. He looked up to thank her but paused when he realized something was off. Had-had her eyes always been like that?

He blinked as he watched the woman carefully, returning her smile all the same. "That is quite alright, accidents happen after all!" How odd, maybe she was a demon or vampire of some sort. "Do you need help, Tsukasa?" He asked once Tsukiko left, not really sure what else to do. The centaur had taken care of most everything else before scurrying off.

Once the rest of the mess was taken care of he sat back down to wait for the rest of their meal. Before long Integra came back with their desert, as well as her number. "They look delicious, but like I said before, you have nothing to apologize for. Thank you for helping us, Integra, it was nice meeting you!"

>>>>> I have: $1,000 (Transactions Pending) // I love: no one // I am: Flustered <<<<<

[[Ooc: Sorry if this is a bit of a mess ]]

Zumiragi

The_Little_Rabbit

Coheart

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:15 pm
Tsukasa Inamori

Of all the times his allergies had to occur it had to be now.The poor baker whom he tried his best to comfort seemed to be more startled than before. His attention was first taken by the beautiful waitress who was oozing with sure bubbly personality. For some reason his little accident cause that persona to fly away, leaving a fidgeting Tuskiko. Great! Just great! It was not only the baker but also the waitress! "No, no. It's okay. I've got a lot of shirts at home. No need for you to worry about such petty things." He said, offering Tsukiko a comforting smile. Next was the baker and Sahar. Seriously who ever got that much worried about a simple accident - okay that was not exactly something good to think given how embarrassed Tsukasa had been after causing the accident. "You people worry to much. It's just a simple cut. Nothing to worry about." He chuckled softly to lighten up the mood. His nose was starting to itch again but he tried his best not to let out another sneeze out of him.

Tsukasa's eyes never left the centaur as she carefully tended to his wound. Her gentle nature was truly to be admired making him slip off one genuine smile of content. As he met her lovely brown eyes, the man sighed defeated. "No need to apologize. I should be the one thanking you for your gentle hands healed me." With that he would take her hands into his kissing her knuckles softly. At that moment their waitress came back with cleaning supplies. Tsukasa let go of the blonde's hands and sat back to his seat. "Being treated by you darling would be a pleasure." He said returning her playful gesture with a wink. For a few seconds his eyes remained on Tsukiko and took notice of the change of color. Either she put on contact lenses - which would not make sense after what just happened - or they reacted to the accident that happened a few minutes ago. The question is, what actually triggered it. Pushing the thought aside, he gave her a simple nod with her advise regarding their next dish.

With his attention back to Sahar. "I'm terribly sorry. I've ruined your dinner. I promise to make it up to you sometime." There goes his attempt in leaving a good impression. Sahar seemed to be quite knowledgeable about the treasures in which he seek so it would truly be a shame if he would not be able to meet him again. It didn't take long before their meals arrived along then come dessert that was served by their lovely baker. "Integra, such a wonderful name for a wonderful girl. I'll be sure to give you a call sometime. In case I need some first aid." He said giving her another playful wink.

User Image

::: Company ::: Integra, Sahar & Tsukiko ::: Mood ::: A little flirty ::: Money ::: $1,000

SoujiAtsumi

The_Little_Rabbit

_

{{ After 5000 years..... here's my post. Terribly sorry.... please forgive my tardiness and my post being all over the place emotion_facepalm }}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:08 am
User Image

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Slightly Panicked [ Location ] Taste of Italy

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

xxxAs Tsuki was calming herself, she heard Integra come in. She couldn’t quite approach the female quite yet. For she knew she would want to sink her fangs into the girl and that would be bad. Extremly bad. So instead, she just waited a couple more minutes before opening her eyes to watch what the girl was up to. Tsuki was in awe at the work Integra was doing. She would definitely have to get Integra to show her how to bake like that sometime. Though then her thoughts went further on how sweet Integra might taste. To which she took a sharp breath in and closed her eyes, gripping her hands into fists. She had to remain calm. She would get something at home. She just had to last a little while longer.

Hearing the female come closer, she opened her eyes which had remained the same color. Hearing the female speak made her heart ache. No it isn’t your fault! It wouldn’t have been a big deal if he hadn’t nicked himself. This is my fault! I made you feel like this! Accidents happen…Integra… Before she could speak her thoughts outloud, the female was gone. She turned her head to the side and smiled seeing the female’s number and cupcake. Picking it up she inhaled the sweet scent and took a small bite. It really was delicious. ”Thank you…” She whispered this quietly and set the number in her dress pocked as she heard the Chef yell out that the food was ready. Nodding in response, she set the cupcake down before grabbing the two male’s bill, some boxes, and their food.

She then made her way out to the two male’s and put the food, bill and boxes down. ”I apologize once again..~ I hope you two enjoy your meal.” Giving them both a smile she went back into the kitchen to wait for them to pay, eating her cupcake and pulling her phone and the number out of her pocket. She dialed the number, wondering if Integra would answer or not. Getting voicemail, she left the female a message. ”Hey Integra, It’s Tsukki! Just letting you have my number and wanted to let you know…this wasn’t your fault okay? You did absolutely amazing today.” She paused for a moment, realizing that she was talking with cupcake in her mouth. Well might as well mention something about that as well. ”As you can probably hear, I’m eating the cupcake you made. It’s simply exquisite. If you have time one day, maybe you can teach me to bake? I mean if not I understand. Anyway, give me a call when you can.” With that she hung up and put the phone and number back in her pocket. She wasn’t really used to calling anyone, but she was the same person on the phone as she was in person. She did hope her message was okay though.

Figuring she had given the male’s enough time after finishing her cupcake, she went back out, to collect the bill, whether it was a cash or card, and then returned with the recites. ”Have a wonderful night you two. I hope to see you again.”~ With that, she returned to the kitchen and got ready to leave, but before she left she turned and held out her hand a bit. She had to concentrate. But with a little force she managed to get a tree by them to shake, allowing the cherry blossoms to float around them and two little branches to fall in front of each of them. She let out a breath and stumbled back slightly to grip the table. She was already low on energy as it was and that didn’t do much good for her either. Hopefully she would make it back home. Her mind was hazing quickly because she didn’t have the energy to control her hunger anymore.

Thankfully her shift was over and she left quickly for home, happy that tomorrow was a day off.

OOC razz hew :p. That was exciting haha.
Coheart

Zumiragi
SoujiAtsumi

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:32 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧②
( ② мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:42 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Bitter Happiness x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: None x. .x Cash: $950 x.

.x. Enters .x.

Integra ran to work. It was already getting late, but she wasn’t really needed until later in the day anyway. The benefits of being a baker. The restaurant seems a lot quieter then most days, taking on a more peaceful feeling. Her fur still wasn’t dry from her shower, and as she tried to squeeze through the door, the water helped lubricate her hips to fit through the door. Her hooves scratched as slid with the force, but it was still easier than her last entrance. The restaurant must have some sort of larger door to receive shipments in. Perhaps she could start coming in the door instead. Mental note made, she headed to the kitchen.

Very soon, she noticed Tsuki wasn’t working today. Integra wondered if she was sick, or if she quit. A frown formed on her face. Perhaps she should make some stew and bring it to her. It could make her feel better, or cheer her up. On the other hand, maybe she was just taking the day off and that would be silly. Either way, Integra missed her greatly. Sighing, Integra started getting out bowls and flour, her eyes falling on the table the two men were sitting at the other day. They weren’t back either, and she wondered if she had scared them off.

The cooks were yelling to each other,and the restaurant only having a few quiet patrons. Integra felt isolated and a little lonely. With a sad smile, she started to mix up an Italian lemon cake. An Italian classic, sure to please and bring nostalgia to any lover of Italian food.

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:35 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Sad x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: None x. .x Cash: $950 x.

Time was ticking by. It seemed to be moving much more quickly for Integra then for everyone else. Deserts and sweets were flying out of the oven at breakneck speed. Not only had she filled all the space in the display cases, but the kitchen was beginning to overflow. The centaur continued to bake, blissfully unaware of the problem the over abundance was causing. As the approaching horde started to impede the chefs, they were getting more and more irritated with the her. No one was there to ground her, and none of her desserts were leaving the kitchen. Integra was still happily frosting cupcakes when a frying pan hit her face.

The chiefs were yelling at her in Italian. Integra rubbed her head, cringing from the pain. She had no idea what they wanted, but they were screaming and pointing towards the door. Integra decided that they must want her to take a break, and quickly took her leave out of the kitchen and the restaurant, sitting right outside the door. She sighed sadly, looking at the frying pan that had been thrown at her. Was she destined to cause trouble no matter where she goes?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:12 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Bord x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: None x. .x Cash: $950 x.

Integra was bored. Bored out of her mind. There was nothing at all for her to do at work. She had baked a mountain of desserts that could last for a week, the chiefs were sick of her, and she had no chance in hell to be able to deal with the customers. There was only one thing left to do. Cleaning. Integra grabbed a bucket of soapy watery with a sponge and went outside where it wasn’t busy. Slowly and competently, she washed the windows and the awnings, and the outside tables and chairs. She swept and dirt and dust away that had gathered around the store front. The centaur probably looked strange to anyone walking by, but Integra didn’t take notice of anyone, absorbed in her task of cleaning. Enjoying the silence of working alone and being useful. That’s what her slavers beat into her. The desire to be useful.

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:13 am

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Focused x. .x Location: Taste of Italy x. .x Company: No one x. .x Cash: $950 x.

Now everything was swept and scrubbed till it sparkled. The entire restaurant was clean enough to eat off of. Integra looked around with a frown. She still had a little bit longer before the end of her shift. The centaur looked back at the kitchen. Perhaps it was time to back something special. With all her normal struggles of getting her hips through the door and knocking the occasional chair over, her hooves scraping on the tiles, she made it to the kitchen. The chiefs groaned as they saw her pick up a mixing bowl. The overflowing amount of deserts were still clearly present in the back. Baked Alaska. She always wanted to make it, a dessert that could be se a flame. Without hesitation she set to work, the project would hopefully take up the rest of her shift.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff