Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

The ginger-haired boy was glad to see that his gun was in working condition, perfect for the event. He was about to leave the curtain when Sahar's voice rang out and he almost jumped to the ceiling. The DJ faced the half-djinn with a casual smile. "Yep, I was a bit ecstatic at this revelation." At the slight tease about the team name matching his hair, he puffed his cheeks a bit, a slight blush coating his face, but chose not to retort. He should stay focused for the current game. The DJ put his gun down.

"Anyway, do you have your equipment ready, Sahar? My fingers are starting to itch from excitement and I bet yours feel the same way." Some aspects of both their minds would be alike, like their definition of having fun. For now, they should work together as a team. "But first, we have to wait a bit for our teammates. So far, we are the only ones in our team showing up for the occasion."

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Mood: excited
Company: Sahar
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

SoujiAtsumi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:01 pm
Location::  Essence de Soleil (Paintball Event) - Team Cyan's base
Clothing:: Paintball! - Team Cyan!!!
Company:: My Teammate
Feeling:: Brave
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 137¥
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC: Sup girl! You ready to do this? : )
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

This was going to be great! Not only was he going to have a good time but this game will take his mind off of his current living situation...and the troubles he causes, for himself as much as others. People lined up and droves and were also here to play which brought a smile out of Ryan. So many had arrived with one common goodness in their mind to simply enjoy one of the peaceful moments life has to offer. How ironic that peaceful fun would be found on a battlefield.

Upon entering the Cyan Team's spawn zone Ryan would see the one and only other teammate that had arrived, and with a smile under his mask he'd wave hello to her; Approaching her but taking off his helmet so that she may look upon the man who would have her back. "Sup! You Hikaru? I seen your name was checked out on the list so I'm assuming..." He says with a shy sort of charm that was coy but firm with its respect.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:45 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Lelwani was pretty excited for this actually. It was one of the few times where she was going to be away from Mel and was going to have some fun. She did hope Mel would be okay with out her, and hope the ghost would be out there making some new friends or something. Her big, blue eyes wandered around the place. It seemed like an excellent staging ground for this friendly activity. The only downside is that Lelwani didn't technically know anyone here so there would be no familiarity with anyone.

Lelwani was on the purple team, and so would need to find its members now and head to whatever zone they were supposed to be in. The winged girl began to move around until she reached the purple base. She was excited for this, having all of her equipment ready. She was prepared to strike hard at the poor fools who would stand in her way, justice had wings and it was going to take flight. She was pretty sure this would be fun. It was a shame Mel could not participate, but having a blind amazon shooting at you would probably end up with someone hurt.

Lel was going to take a more confrontation-based approach and go at it. She spent most of her time being passive so it would be nice to cut loose. She looked around for a moment catching a little glimpse of someone hiding. She considered flying up there to say hello, but instead simple and let her be so as not to prematurely give her away.

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purpe)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[Birdy]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

a small bee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:50 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Rigel 'Jax' Falkov Dragonkin
                                                                                ❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one. We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up. And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know. It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is. Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜
                                                                                ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Indifferent | I'm with: A woman | I'm wearing: Casual | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

The past day has been a quite a pleasant surprise. Little did he know, he'd actually bump into a childhood friend in the middle of the park. Rigel wondered if he would be able to run into Sage once more during this paintball event but then again, it would be highly unlikely to see such a person indulging himself in such events. With a small shrug, he'd make his way to the base, all while forgetting about his older brother Rigel had snuck out from the hospital earlier. Team orange, it seems. He'd make his way to the base, taking notice out the corner of his eye that there were already so many people preparing themselves for this event. Nearly the whole town, it seems. He was fairly new to this city given how he had only started living here in the past few days. Three days, to be precise. He'd grab his equipment, his guns and he had received many stares with the small eye patch he had on. Not that he minded much if they decided to stare. Rigel had grown accustomed to receive such looks from people over the many years. It wasn't as if he wanted to be blinded in one eye to start with. Just when he was about to turn around and make his way into the shooting range, he felt a small bump against his torso, followed by loud clattering noises of fallen objects. His golden orbs immediately traced down, taking notice of a woman with long, wavy raven locks and sapphire orbs that glistened beneath the soft rays of light. Of course, his main focus was on her silky hair. It was so beautiful, it made him want to pull out his trimming scissors and start giving her a small haircut, but of course, it wasn't quite possible. Her voice would soon snap him back to reality and he'd quickly bend down and pick up her fallen items before handing them back to her. "Oh, that's fine. It's not like I'll suffer any bruises or anything." he waved dismissively as a small grin made its way across his features. He often wondered why people would get angry when they were run into, especially by people who are rather small sized. Rigel can understand if they were angry with him though, since he had a rather large built that would feel as if a bullet train and run into them if he were to collide with anyone. "You're in team orange, too? Cool! So am I." he shouldn't be wrong, given how they are, after all, standing at the orange base. "O-oh, right! I'm Rigel. Uhm.. pleasure to meet you here! I'll be in your care..? Is that how introductions go..?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:31 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Crevan Guardian Spirit
                                                                    ❛𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁. 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 a𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁..

B𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀, 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎.❜

Mood: Worried | Company: Angel | Wearing: Black | Marital Status: Engaged | Money: $860

Yesterday was.. tiring. A strange turn of events really. A big outburst with many tears shed but it made the fox feel ever so refreshed. He felt slightly energized, less.. moody compared to before. He woke up fairly early in the morning, a rather pleasant feeling to find the model curled up by his side. The fox thought it was a pleasant idea to sign up for this paintball shooting contest, to get his mind off of things but who knew, Angel too, had signed up for this event. So now, here he was, tugging Angel by his hand as they made their way up the stairs to the museum. "You sure you'll be alright? Your bruise and all?" he huffed and puffed, appearing rather frustrated with the whole situation but beneath that surface, it wasn't hard to tell that the fox was worried about the model's well-being, his softened gaze gave him away, especially with how he'd give Angel's hand an affectionate squeeze every now and then. Then again, the fox wasn't all too different himself. He suffered a couple of injuries here and there, and if he wasn't careful, his wound would end up tearing open again. If it kept up any longer, it wouldn't be a surprise if he finds his injuries getting infected.

He'd think to himself during the whole journey up to where the event was held. What would happen if Angel was on a different team? Would other people try to hit on him? Would he be alright on his own? Would he hurt himself? Could they request for a team change? But it seems, luck was on his side, given how they had both ended up on the same team. Team Cyan. The fox would grab his equipment, and he would wince in pain as he slowly put on whatever safety equipment they were given. It was a little suffocating, but it wasn't anything too unbearable, at least. In the far distance, he'd take notice of a familiar man. What was his name again? Leon, was it? Crevan couldn't remember much about him, only the fact he helped Vixen return home at one point, and the fact he had the hots for Zara. He picked up his gun, feeling the weight upon his hands. The last time he saw something like this was when he roamed the forest in the form of a fox. Goodness gracious he had nearly gotten killed by a hunter who just so happened to be in the same area as he was. Illegally hunting, that is. Crevan would roll his eyes and heave a great sigh before the turned towards Angel once more. "Put on that helmet, will you? I don't like people looking at you-.." he frowned, and he'd turn away, almost as if he felt embarrassed saying such things aloud. He'd make his way towards the base, all while holding Angel's hand. He found it strange as to why his mind was clouded with thoughts of Angel recently, and all he could think of was the fact that he might be... just a little.. perhaps he was in-

"Ah, s**t-.." he hissed in pain as he stubbed his toe against the props. It's been a little hard moving around with the eye patch he had. Of course, he wanted to remove it but the fox didn't want to cause any sort of discomfort towards others given the condition of his eye. It seems he'll have to learn how to move around with one less eye.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:
ShadowStar369

Name

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:13 am
User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

Raphael ║ 23 ║ Engaged ║Model

x
In Love
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sweetheart I'm here for you. To see your pretty face..
I'd defy all the stars. To capture your embrace...

The young model seemed unusually upbeat today. Despite his injuries, he was excited to spend some time with Crevan. Yesterday had been rather trying on them both, what with their argument and all. But things had worked out in the end. The couple and resolved (most of) their issues and had even had a little 'fun' afterwards. The only downside was that his back had started aching a little due to how... Energetic his fiancé had been. But all was forgiven the moment Angel awoke to find his beautiful fox gazing upon him with golden eyes that rivalled the sun in their brilliance. Crevan's voice snapped him from his thoughts and he nodded his head eagerly in response. "I'm fine! I have you, so it doesn't hurt." He said brightly, his face practically glowing with happiness. They were holding hands! Just that small action was enough to put a smile on his features and keep him in an annoyingly cheery mood. Angel was distracted by thoughts of their night together and almost tripped on the stairs leading up to the museum, though he managed to catch himself at the last second. Suddenly reminded of what they were about to do, the silvernette suddenly became rather flustered and tried stalling by dragging his feet. He didn't want to play if he wasn't going to be put on the same team as Crevan! He puffed up his cheeks and squeezed his beloved's hand tightly. But still he was dragged forward and it wasn't until he read that they were on the same team that his cheeriness returned. He gave the sheet of paper a smug look and followed after Crevan. They would have been fools to put them on different teams. Angel grabbed his equipment and followed his fox's lead, putting on some of the armour. He watched Crevan wince as the equipment disturbed some of his injuries and Angel suddenly felt glad that he had brought some small first aid supplies with him. Some bandages and other things were stuffed into his pockets. He didn't want to risk anything. His neck was a little sore so he left the helmet off and instead picked up his gun, trying to figure out how to use it. Even if he wasn't able to aim or use it well, he'll manage! Crevan would help him. "Put on that helmet, will you? I don't like people looking at you-.." The model gazed up at his companion and hugged his waist, memorising the embarrassed expression he wore. "Sure. But only if you wear..." He withdrew a hand to rummage around in his pockets. Suddenly he held up his hand victoriously and showed it to Crevan, revealing a small ring in his hand. "This~!" He finished, beaming at his beloved. He'd had it made in England but had yet to find the right time to give it to him. Now was as good as any. "That way everyone will know that you're mine. Not theirs." He added childishly, his features turning a rose colour from embarrassment. It was true. Crevan was his. And nobody else's. When the fox stubbed his toe, Angel yelped with surprise, almost dropping his gun. He looked over at the offending wall and smiled slyly. "If it hurts, I can kiss it better? It's my special ability~!" That sounded better in his head. To hide his pink face that was surely now becoming a dark shade of red, he slipped the helmet on and pretended to be very interested in the hallway ahead.

Sweetheart I'm holding out. Sweetheart we're pulling through..
Sweetheart I'm reaching out. Only to get to you..

I Never Wanted You To Leave... But I Have To Let You Go...

yo punny nut

OOC: Sorry for the blegh reply! crying I don't know what happened!  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:36 am
Lɑɩ Ϻeɳϲɩɑ

Changeling ║ 26 ║ Single ║Mother

❝It made her hunger for things she could never have.
And if someone went hungry for too long..❞

▶ ▏TThe petite dancer gently brushed some of her long hair behind her ear, appearing a little hesitant as she gazed up at the large museum with wide blue eyes. Was this the place? It had to be. Still, she hovered around outside for a little while longer, only mustering up the courage to venture inside after she saw a couple enter the building and mentioning paintball. She wasn't lost after all. Lai followed their lead and tried not to appear creepy as she trailed behind them, only parting ways with her guides after they moved on from the equipment. She quickly scanned the teams for her name and found that she had been placed on team orange. A small smile curved her lips as excitement bubbled inside her. She quickly grabbed her own equipment and, mimicking the actions of others, she slipped into her vest and gripping her gun with both hands. She was about to head off without a helmet, but after taking a few steps she thought better of it and quickly grabbed one before rushing off. The changeling mother kept her eyes glued to her map and still managed to get herself lost. After a few minutes of wandering around, finding her way through trial and error, she finally found herself at the orange base. There was already a group of people inside, making her feel a little nervous. She didn't know anyone here. She only knew two people in all of Soleil. Her old friend Äura and her son Carlos. Everyone else were complete strangers. For now, Lai decided to remain quiet and just hover around the entrance. She could befriend them later, as at least half the group already seemed well acquainted with each other. ▏◀

❝They started to starve.
                    Started to hurt.❞

▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⇣ FORM [ Human ] ⇣ WHERE [ Paintball ] ⇣ WITH [ My Team? ] ⇣ MOOD [ Excited ]⇣ CARLOS [ With Äura ] ⇣ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▃

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:42 am
Quote:

User Image

Maxwell Sullivan
Camille Sullivan

Ⓦealth: $1000
Ⓦealth: $975

Ⓕeeling: A bit apprehensive
Ⓕeeling: Bloodthirsty

Okay, so... This was the place, Max reckoned. He'd never been to this part of town before, and had only signed up for this because Camille goaded him to, so this was all kind of a haze. What in the world is paintball, anyways? Is that one of those weird modern-world things where you dress up in fancy clothes to redecorate your living room? Well, whatever it was, Camille sure seemed excited by it, seeing as how she was practically dragging him down the sidewalk all the way to the location of this shindig. Upon arriving, though, it was quickly made apparent what exactly this all entailed, as well as why Camille was so excited for it. Oh... A gun... Max couldn't say he was quite the biggest fan of firearms, even though this one was obviously fake. Even if he was intending to harm someone, a good blade would be his weapon of choice, bringing a certain quote of a certain sci-fi character to mind. Still, there was no backing out of this now, so he took the gear he was given and slapped it on over his normal garb, gripped awkwardly onto the paint shooter, and stepped into the arena.

The base he eventually stumbled his way into was colored orange, much like the ammunition jiggling around in the hopper atop his gun, so he figured that this must be his team's base of operations. Unfortunately for him, he didn't see any of his friends in the small congregation, but he supposed that was probably intentional. Still, he could probably make this work... Provided his team was okay with carrying someone who'd never handled a gun before.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

You ever seen somebody who might be a liiiiiiittle too excited for something? That was Camille right now. Up earlier than usual to prepare for this throwdown, she'd clad herself in full-on Doomguy apparel she'd made just a couple days in advance. On top of that, she seemed quite a bit more upbeat than usual, especially seeing as how she'd been the epitome of a "lump on a log" the past couple of weeks, even being scared nearly into the fetal position by a stranger at the supermarket. The transition from that to the upbeat, confident, and perhaps a little jittery girl that was pulling her brother along could almost fool onlookers that this was a completely different person... One that was clearly not... How you say... right.

Upon reaching the registration desk, Camille eagerly snatched up the paintball gun she was handed, pretty much yanking it from the poor worker's hands as they offered it to her. They also provided her with some safety equipment, but she shirked it in lieu of her cosplay, protocol be damned. It was doubtful that the poor underpaid schlub at the booth was going to stop her anyways, given the wicked smile that curled upon her lips as she grasped the handle and barrel of the gun. Wrapping her lithe fingers around the cold metal, a shiver ran down her spine. This felt... Natural, almost. And she didn't know if it was the 5 hours of Doom she'd played beforehand (Sleep? Who needs sleep?), but she felt like she could take on anyone.

Upon inspecting the gun one last time (and pointing it at the poor booth worker, probably scaring them senseless), she pointed the gun forward and charged into the arena, her heavy boots clonking around on the ground. Because in her words, "stealth is for cowards!" Eventually, she made her way to the white base, though she could barely tell due to the red haze that was slowly enveloping her vision. She didn't recognize any her teammates, of course, but that wouldn't be much of an issue, seeing as how she considered them dead weight regardless. "Rip and tear..." She grumbled under her breath, eager to kill splat some demons fools.

MasterDenton

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:36 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's hɑuntɩng
    Thɩs hold thɑt you hɑve oveɾ me
    I gɾow so weɑκ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

χɩoɱɑʀɑ x ʙɑɳє

Whyxamx Ixsoxhungry...?

An eery silence enveloped Xiomara Bane as he made his way to the place holding the paintball event. This silence was not unusual for the young skeleton, as he never made any unnecessary movements and rarely spoke. On more than one occasion he had been mistaken for a mannequin in a shop window. But that wasn't what was strange about him. No. It was something else. Perhaps it was the strange smile that graced his lips? His expression was always stoic, and yet here he was smiling of all things. He was excited. This game would be perfect for him. He needed to burn some excess energy that had been building since his move to Soleil. Now that he had changed profession, he had a lot of energy to spare and had yet to find a good outlet for it. He almost missed his old work. At least protecting people nonstop always left him feeling sated. The former bodyguard pulled his hair into a loose ponytail as he walked, his azure eyes bright with excitement. He had been looking forward to this event for days! Xiomara approached the building, his posture straightening as he ventured closer. His sharp eyes took note of every possible entryway and exit to the establishment, and his mind recalled the floor plan he had memorised last night. He supposed that viewing the museum's blueprints in advance could be considered cheating, but there was nothing stopping him from doing so in the rule book. In a competitive game such as paintball, it was always best to use anything to your advantage. Knowledge is power.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I see you
And eveɾythɩng ɑɾound you fɑdes
And I ϲɑn't speɑk

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xiomara entered the large building and collected the necessary equipment, a small frown forming on his porcelain features when it became clear that he was on Lysander's team. Team White. Lysander Crosse was a nuisance. They had slept together a few times, and it had been a pleasant surprise to have finally found a human that could keep up with his high sex drive. But the blonde was clingy, to say the least. Lysander was always flirting with him and others nonstop whenever they met, even if it was by accident. Oh well, his promiscuous teammate wasn't enough to put a dampener on his mood. In fact he was rather interested in seeing Lysander do something other than flirt. Who knows, maybe he isn't as simple minded as he acted? The Gashadokuro pulled the uniform over his clothes and headed to his team's base, not even bothering with the map. He didn't need it. Ahead of him, he could hear someone who seemed to be very heavy footed, and he could only hope that they weren't on the same team. Stealth was the key in this game. Not brute force. Unfortunately it seemed that they were both in team white. And to make matters worse, Lysander was waiting for him in the base wearing a ridiculous outfit. He was even wearing heeled boots... Just looking at his two teammates was giving Xiomara a headache. But none of his irritation showed, as he was back to his usual, expressionless self by now.

MayxIx havexaxbite...?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You touϲh me
And I ϲɑn bɑɾely mɑke ɑ move
And I ϲɑn't bɾeɑthe

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:23 am
User Image
Orion Quin

"There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised” – Anton Lavey
"Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is. – German Proverb"

Profile:Here
Housing:1318 Ombre Housing District
Wallet: $1000
Job: Manager of Moonbucks
Mood: Relaxed
Feeling: Fine
Thoughts: This will be fun Maybe I should invite Priya?
OCC: Text

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Orion entered the building waiting to see how this all played out. He was quite happy with the day before. As he got to meet a very lovily young lady. Orione looked around a bit to see if there was anyone he noticed. What was he kidding he had only been in town for 3 days. But last night being the cresent moon he was ok as of this point a bit tired but okay.

Orion journyed to the front count to see what team he was on.
Orenge team, Thats fine He stepped back and waited for the event to happen. He pulled his cell phone from his lacket pocket ande sent a tect out to Priya.

Quote:
[/spoiler

thewomboldt

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:24 am
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Hikaru still felt like there was something else missing in her protective ensemble, and that was when she realized that she still needed her helmet. The fallen angel was about to dash towards getting that headgear when a male voice greeted her, calling out her name. Based on his looks, the man was a complete stranger to her, but since they were going to be teammates for the event, she simply smiled and waved at him like a cheerful kid. "Yep, that's me, ready to create some art in this battlefield.~" After all, art was her way to free her mind, especially now that she would be making a huge mess with her paintball pellets. "Say, may I ask what's your name?" After her question, she heard two more male voices, coming from the male fox who winced in pain because of his stubbed toe and the tanned model who teased him for a bit. The fallen angel guessed mentally that the two must be a caring couple, or rather, an engaged caring couple, based on the ring settled on the palm.

She then waved at the duo with a bright greeting. "Ohayou gozaimasu. You two are just so sweet." There was a slight teasing tone at her compliment towards their affection at each other. "Looks like you two are also my teammates. Ready to kick some arses?"

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Location: Essence de Soleil (Paintball Event - Team Cyan base)
Mood: happy, teasing, pumped up
Company: a few teammates (Ryan, Crevan and Angel)
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Late reply because internet went dead a few hours ago.

Lord Hedo

ShadowStar369

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:38 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Crevan Guardian Spirit
                                                                    ❛𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁. 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 a𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁..

B𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀, 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎.❜

Mood: Worried | Company: Angel | Wearing: Couple Tee (Black) | Marital Status: Engaged | Money: $860

It doesn’t hurt because the fox was around? He breathed a sigh and shook his head, a small smile that was hardly noticeable would flicker across his features, though it disappeared in a split second, as if it hasn’t been there at all. Angel seemed so happy and it came off a little funny. Strange, even. The fox wondered what was worth being happy about. Was it that nice to have his hand held in such a way? Is it that enjoyable? Then again, when Crevan would give it a couple of thoughts, it does feel a little comforting when Angel held his hand. Everything felt rest assured when Angel would hold him, when he’d reassure him. He turned around and he’d give the model a small flick against his forehead while his free hand would gently caress his lower back. ”You sure, though? I might have been a little rough on you last night..” he didn’t mean to be so rough on the model but the fox seemed to have gotten carried away when that time came. Maybe he should have held back just a little more but how could he when he was faced with such a beautiful person, such an.. expression. He hasn’t felt that way in a long time. His heart would flutter, his heart would race and he’d find his mind a blank, his thoughts absolutely jumbled up and he’d find himself at loss for words. However, it wasn’t an unpleasant feeling. Not even close. He felt a tight squeeze on his hand and he’d find a rather unamused expresson on Angel’s face but just as he was about to ask, he came to realise what had caused such a reaction out of him. It appears he wanted to be on the same team as the fox. A light shade of pink would dust his cheeks and the fox would somehow find his actions.. cute. Cute? Adorable, perhaps. ”Why are you leaving out the helmet? Are you an idiot? What if you get hit in the-.. huh..?” he paused, his eyes widening in surprise at the sight of ring that glimmered beneath the soft rays of light. What was that? Why was he..? His heart skipped a beat and he felt his chest throb, and a numbing feeling spreading throughout his body. He’d gaze at Angel, golden meeting heterochromias that looked so happy, so loving. He’d shake his head and breathe a sigh, however, a smile would creep onto his features but he’ll keep his head lowered, his expression well hidden out of sight. He felt strange: like some teenage girl in love. He lifted his hand, seemingly hesitant in his movements but he’d loop his ring finger slightly into the ring, and he’d rest his forehead against Angel’s. The model’s arm slid around his waist and the fox felt a small shudder down his spine. Damn, he knew how to push his buttons. ”..then put it on for me.” he murmured. This time, he wasn’t hesitant. He wasn’t hesitant in accepting his love. He wasn’t accepting it out of guilt. He was willingly accepting his feelings wholeheartedly. Sure, it felt a little strange, but he wasn’t running away. Not anymore. It felt a little strange, saying that he belonged to someone, but he wasn’t reluctant in accepting his statements. ”Yeah..” he nodded. ”Yeah.. I’m yours.. I’m yours.” he admitted. He belonged to Angel. No one else.

The pain on his toe was only shortlived when Angel would distract him with his cheeky remarks. He was half frustrated and half laughing at the current situation. However, the former half won out and the fox would frown. How the heck does the model’s head function? Is it working properly today? This time around, the fox would really worry about Angel’s well-being. He’d ignore the model, but seeing how excited he was, the fox decided to play along. ”I’ll feel better if you tell me you love me. How’s that, hm?” he teased, giving the model a small nudge with his elbow. He leaned forward, about to plant a soft kiss on his fiance’s head when a feminine voice interrupted his action. The fox frowned, turning around only to find a shorter brunette speaking to them. A japanese it seems. The fox would speak to her in his native tongue, ”Oh? Thanks, I guess.” he answered, giving her a quick nod, finding it a little awkward to find himself caught in the action. If anything, the fox wasn’t ready to kick arse but instead, to keep the model’s a** from being kicked. He cast his gaze towards Angel, his frown deepening. ”You really sure you’ll be okay..?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:
ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PUMMMY

Trash

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:34 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
                                                                                        ❛I do think my story is very unique because having a partial disability, you are deemed by society as someone who is born to fail. This alone had made me more determined to succeed not just for myself but for the Deaf community as well.

Hence my motto in life is to live a purpose driven life, be an example to the lost in the world and to leave a legacy.❜

○I'm feeling angry and frustrated
                                                                                        ●I'm speaking to a stranger?? at the moment.
                                                                                        ○I'm currently wearing plain.
                                                                                        ●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
                                                                                        ○I currently have feelings for no one.

Paintball? What is that? Camil had little to no experience with paintball, unlike his brother. Speaking of him, Camil seemed to have found himself lost in this establishment. Where is this? Where was he? What is he supposed to do?

"Rigel, where are you?!" he huffed and puffed, stumbling his way around. He couldn't see all too well given the medication he took earlier in the hospital. He was initially excited that his brother had planned to sneak him out, but if he knew he was going to be abandoned in the middle of no where, he'd rather not come at all. He'd rather stay in that little room of his, dosing himself with his hourly dose of medication and drips. He knew the nurses would be furious once they found him gone. Then again, he couldn't hear, so he supposed that was a good thing. However, women always had this high pitched voice that caused a very uncomfortable vibration into his ears. He took notice of his name on the list. Team.. white? What is white? Where is white? Which one was white? He refused to ask the counter, and he refused to ask anyone else. He'd wander around aimlessly, strolling about until he came to a section where he'd assume is 'white'. He huffed and puffed, a large frown plastered upon his face as his gaze searched for his missing brother. He could only hope there was a written sign, however, sadly, there were none. His long legs slowly carried him into the furthest corner, and he'd run into a person for not looking properly. "A-ah.. sorry." he rubbed his forehead that felt as if it had collided into a wall, and he'd look back up, finding a tall man with light coloured hair which he once again, would fail to identify the colour.

"Is this.. the white team?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

Name

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:52 am
User ImageUser Image

『 Ⓑ Ⓡ Ⓔ Ⓐ Ⓚ Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓛ Ⓔ, ⓤ ⓝ ⓑ ⓡ ⓔ ⓐ ⓚ ⓐ ⓑ ⓛ ⓔ; 』
                ׺°”˜ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ, υ ɴ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ ˜”°º×
                              —¤÷(`[¤* ᴡнᴇɴ I ʄѳʊȵɗ YOU, ɪт ȿɧѳɵӄ ME *¤]´)÷¤—
                                            ɪɴ тнɪs TWISTED ᴡoʀʟᴅ, ɪ'м ɢʀᴀᴅυᴀʟʟʏ ɢʀoᴡɪɴɢ TRANSPARENT ᴀɴᴅ VANISHING

【DON'T LOOK FOR ME,】〖DON'T LOOK AT ME〗

☠ ɪ DON'T ☠ ῶΐʂɧ тo ☠ HURT YOU ☠ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡoʀʟᴅ ☠

『 oғ soмᴇoɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ's Ⓘ Ⓜ Ⓐ Ⓖ Ⓘ Ⓝ Ⓖ 』

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info
|| { Kurai, Kuro, Ku-chan } || { Twnety(20) } || { 6'1" } || { 152lbs } || { Single } ||
|| { Talking Voice: Touyama Kinji(Hysteria Mode) ~ Hidan no Aria (Example) } ||

Housing Complex
|| { 1119 Etoile Housing District } ||

Mood
|| { Ecstatic and Overjoyed } ||

Company
|| { The many other participants. } ||

Team
|| { Team Orange } ||

Balance
|| { $985.00 } ||

Anything Extra?
|| { Click on his picture for a hidden Easter Egg. } ||

Orangutans Obliterating Chimpanzees
|| { OOC } ||

User Image

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

Emerging from within the shadow of a building, Ku made his appearance onto the scene. He was in awe with how spacious the place was, seeing as though he's only be to the amusement park since he got here yesterday. This was a new change of pace, plus he'd be participating in a paintball event. PAINTBALL!!! Oh, how much fun he'd have ducking and dodging the incoming paint pellets while dishing out some of his own. The feelings of satisfaction he'll get for staying in the game and the slight disappointment he'll slump into if he's thrown out of a round, assuming that there were many rounds to participate in. He glided his way inside on his shadow and up to the notice board. Peering at the board, he mentally noted his team; Team Orange, went to sign himself in, then traversed towards the equipment booth to obtain his set.

"Do we get to choose?" he asked the clerk, to which he was given a flat out refusal. Ku frowned, he thought he'd be able to deck out his airsoft firearm with attachments and such to further make it into something he was more comfortable with. "Oh, okay. I'll just... take these and go," he exclaimed, throwing his armor into his shadow and aiming the ring on his finger towards the airsoft firearm he was provided. "Storage: consume," he said sternly, to which the ring responded and glowed slightly. In a split second, the firearm was sucked up into the ring and the glow faded. Stuffing both of his hands into his pockets, Ku trailed his shiny quartz irises towards the booth's clerk and smiled. "Thank you!" he said, then turned and walked towards his team's base camp.

'Goodbye... my heavily customized rifle dream.' he thought with a frown returning to his face. He shook his head to clear the thought from his mind. Now wasn't the time to brood over something as little as that. Now was the time to have some serious fun, and maybe make new friends along the way. Ku's mood brightened at those facts as he happily reached the base and scanned the crowd with his shiny quartz irises. He saw Summer, who he met yesterday, but it seemed she was also making friends with the many other participants. He resolved to meeting new people, but who should he approach..?

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:17 pm
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Herself?❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Essence ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Confused❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

Priya arrived and looked around, lost. Zivva had been put on another team, so she was alone on the purple team. She looked around wondering what she would do.

thewomboldt
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers