Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:37 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Arion reached forward for his glass of wine and gave Kamen a side glance, before returning his stare to his glass a small smile spread across his lips as he placed the rim of glass against his lips, hiding the small smile.

That Im sure he would give you" Arion said after taking a sip of the wine, not surprised that the wine actually complimented the flavor of the food. Looking at Kamen, he quietly thought for a minute before looking over at the candles that lit the room, it didn't take much from him to concentrate on the flames, he looked back down as his food and continued eating, but as he ate, the small flames on the candles began flickering. Four of the flames even changed. From the orange and red glow, to a bright burning blue. Not only did the color change, but it seemed like there was movement even among the flickering of the flame. Arion continued eating, just as what appeared like a small gryphon, stretched out of the flames, its small wings spread wide its head reared back, majestically before it flew away from the flame of its candle, the flame that was left behind, was now smaller in comparison compared to the others, next a dragon grew from one of the red flames, its body was long and wingless, its legs small, and its antlers were long.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:47 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen returned to eating, not paying much attention to his surroundings until he noticed the flames flickering round in the room he looked up and blinked and then stood up as he noticed the Gryphon coming out of the flame and flying away. A moment after that he noticed a dragon and he blinked in confusion and even a little bit of fear. "Wh...what was that?"

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:07 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

The small gryphon and dragon continued flying around the room, over there heads, around them and even seemed to dance with each other. Putting his elbows on the table, Arion lifted his hands keeping his palms up. Almost like a homing beacon, the gryphon and dragon flew down to Arion and gracefully landed on Arions palms
"Do not be scared, these are merely some of my creations" he said.
While he spoke the small creators began changing on his palms. The gryphon stretched its body up, the blew flames that were its body began glowing brighter, almost burning white, and as the flame settled down once more, there was a Pegasus in its place now, the dragon, coiled its body into itself, almost snake like, with his head hidden in the center, when its head popped out of the center, it was different, his antlers had become horns, that started off on the tip of his nose, went up the middle of his head and down his neck that had shrunken, his body thicker and shorter, as its body uncoiled a pair of wings appeared, and its leg grew and thickened.
" I don't remember when was the last time I had guest" he said, the small creatures on his hands spread their wings wide and took off flying once more, smiling he intertwined his fingers and rested his chin on the back of them"I merely thought it would be nice for some entertainment"he added as hi moved one of his hands lifting his index finger, three small balls of fire lifted from some of the other candles, and rose up, to meet the dragon and Pegasus. The two small creatures then went on to interact with the flames, playing with them. On Arion, a smile that he has not showed before appeared, one filled with warmth, even his eyes appeared different.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:19 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen watched as the dragon and gryphon flew to Aarion and on his palms they changed shape before flying into the air again. Kamen relaxed little and then slowly sat back down and simply watched the little fire creatures fly about and play with the balls of fire that eventually joined him. After moment he finally looked back at Arion, confusion on his face and even a bit of curiosity. "What...what are you...?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:33 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"....Ive been called a demon, because of my ability. But unlike demons, I do not go around devouring the souls of mortals" [/color he said with a small smile, that seemed almost sad this time. It was that title that had made humans hunt his parents down all those centuries ago, and it was the reason why he hid his powers until he took over the castle.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:34 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"But...you control fire...I mean you don't have to be a demon to control fire, Red dragons that's their specialty but you definitely aren't a dragon I would have been able to sense it." Kamen looked at the look on Arion's face then looked down at his plate. "Oh...forgive me I'm being rude." He paused a moment to gather his thoughts. "I guess it doesn't matter either way. You were born that way, I of all people should know how it feels to be born in a way that didn't suit normal society." his face had fallen at the last of his words, as memories came back to him and he ended up being lost among them.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:55 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion looked over at Kamen as the young male seemed to be trying to defend him, he couldn't help but smile warmly. His eyes glowed with something close to respect.
"You are right. Demon is only the name that the humans have given me, I am merely an elemental. Its not just fire I can control, I can control the temperature around me, body temperature" he explained lightly placing his finger tips to the back of Kamens hand, and raised his body temperature a little bit, just to get his point across before lowering it back to his normal temperature" I can control energy itself" he finished saying while still smiling."Do not worry, you are not being rude at all" he said still smiling at Kamen. When he saw Kamens face begin to fall, he grabbed his hand and made the small flame being fly down to Kamens face, as if trying to catch his attention"There will always be outcast, no matter what, unless of course, you look within your own race, then you will just be another of many...or few, as were the case with us" he said with a small smile, trying to cheer up the dragon.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:42 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen felt Arion touch his hand and even felt the temperature change. But he didn't truly snap out of it until the flame being flew in front of his face and got his attention. Kamen jumped a little bit then he looked at it before looking back at Aarion. Only then noticing he had taken his hand he looked down at them and blinked then slowly took his hand away. "Heh...sorry about that..." he said lightly."What...what were you saying I'm sorry?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:47 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion gave Kamen a small smile, took his hand back and looked back at the pegasus and dragon that flew away from Kamen now that they had gotten his attention, and preceded to eat the small orb of fire.
"It was nothing, dont worry about it" he quietly replied dismissing the apology with a wave of his hand. "You should eat, your food is getting cold he said grabbing his glass and taking a drink from it.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:02 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen nodded and looked over at his food as he started to eat it again enjoying the flavoring of the food.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:00 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Just like Kamen, Arion remained silent as he ate, the little flame beings continued with their games, after having consumed the smaller flames had grown in size, and were now just shifting into different creatures as they flew about.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:12 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

When Kamen was done eating he sat back with sigh and looked up at the sky then started to watch the little fire creatures smiling a little, he was slightly entranced by them.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:10 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

It didnt take Arion long to finish his food, after Kamen had finished his own food, Buzen, took their plates, went into the kitchen, and came back with desert.

Quietly thanking his butler, Arion continued watching Kamen for a small while, he couldnt quite understand why the young male enthralled him.
Behind him, Buzen also watched them, he too noticed that the dragon enthralled his elemental friend, he tried figuering out what was that caught his masters attention. Surely the fact that an ice dragon was rare, could not e the only reason behind this interest.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:10 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen barely noticed when his plate was removed from the table. But he did notice when another plate was placed in front of him he blinked in surprise he hadn't expected desert. "wow this looks good" he said as he dipped a fork and took a bite. He immediately felt an explosion of flavor and sweetness in his mouth and he groaned a little "this...this is delicious!" he exclaimed with delight as he took another bite. After a few of them he looked at Arion "what is it may I ask?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion smiled when Kamen tasted the desert. And Kamen was right, the desert was delicious, then again, everything that the cook prepared, was always extremely delicious, which would make sense since he had had the same cook for over fifty years.
When asked what was wrong, he just shook his head and began eating.
"Its simply rare to have guest over, who's company I actually enjoy, also Kaito is an amazing cook. He might just decide to teach you a couple of things. Its about time he took someone under his wing, so to speak"Arion said finishing the last part in a quiet voice. as he continued eating his desert.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games