Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:22 pm
ʄıơŋŋ ɱųཞɖơƈƙ

User Image

There was no acceptance nor was there any rejection to his wooing attempts. This confused him greatly. Usually people would at least reject him lightly. This girl seemed to just be ignoring his attempts. That stung like a group of jellyfish. With a dejected frown he watched as she backed away from him a bit. "I'm not 'into' anything. Though as for what I need help with..." It suddenly dawned on him that she may find his question silly and he was almost reluctant to ask but he had already gotten her attention so he couldn't just run away. "This may sound silly but... Where are the land creatures? This is a place for the walking of the not-so cats is it not? Better yet I should just ask what a 'catwalk' is because I'm starting to think that it has nothing to do with any cats." He managed to sound silly even to himself but he refused to let himself blush in front of such a beautiful woman.
Talking - #777799/Thinking - #ccbb99
"What do you mean by 'dyeing' it? I don't dye my hair... Whatever that means. Nor do I go and get it done. What would I even get done to it?" Now she was touching his hair? Fionn didn't know what to make of such a strange woman. "Sasha... A name worth of such a gem like yourself. My name is Fionn Murdock. It is a pleasure to meet you." His frown was once more replaced by a smile as he took a closer look at the woman. She seemed to be a little older than him even if she was undoubtedly shorter than him. He didn't even see any sign of her understanding anything he was saying to her... Maybe she was immune to flirting? Was that even possible? Could a person be immune to a wooing technique?

User Image

ɛҳɬཞą ıŋʄơཞɱąɬıơŋ

ῳɧąɬ ąɱ ı? ῳɧყ ı ąɱ ą:
Selkie

ı ɧą۷ɛ Ɩơ۷ɛɖ ɬɧɛ ʂɛą ʄơཞ:

ɱყ ʂɛҳųąƖ ℘ཞɛʄɛཞɛŋƈɛ:
Pansexual

ɱყ ཞɛƖąɬıơŋʂɧı℘ ʂɬąɬųʂ:
Single

ı ƈųཞཞɛŋɬƖყ:
Am in my seal skin / Am NOT in my seal skin

ı ʂɬąŋɖ ɬąƖƖ ąɬ:
6 foot 1.

ɧɱ... ı ʄɛɛƖ ą ƖıɬɬƖɛ:
Confused.

ῳɛƖƖ ı ɬɧıŋƙ:
Help.

ı ąɱ ῳıɬɧ:
The beautiful Sasha.

ı ῳơཞƙ ąɬ:
N/A

ɱყ ცąŋƙ ąƈƈơųŋɬ ɧơƖɖʂ:
$0.00

ı Ɩı۷ɛ ąɬ:
1121 at the Etoile Housing District

ơųɬ•ơʄ•ƈơཞąƖ:

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Work Casual ║ Inner Bubble: Work. Lunch. Camping. ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

I got that sunshine, it's like the world is mine
xxxxxxxxI can't deny I'm feelin' good

“That’s nice of you,” she chuckled softly, finding the idea a little silly. Her name was given to her by her parents, but at least someone liked it. “Fionn, such a unique name. I like it!” Dropping herself back to the floor, her hands slapping against the countertop to catch herself, her bracelets jingled against her wrists before her jaw dropped a little. It was natural?! Who had naturally blue hair? That just seemed utterly impossible to her. Shuffling out from behind the counter, she came up beside him and stood on her tip-toes as she tried to get a better look at his hair. It would explain why there wasn’t a hair out of place and the color was perfectly done, but how could he have naturally blue hair? Sasha had never met anyone with something so amazing! Ryan had brown hair and Lucas had black hair; hers was blonde. Reaching back up to run her fingers through her hair, she was kind of glad Lucas wasn’t around, he might get mad at her for feeling up a customer. But could he really blame her? She’d never seen anyone with naturally obscure hair colors before! Well, knowing Lucas, he could. Party pooper. Then it dawned on her that he had asked his question. “Oh! You were wondering about the store’s name?” she asked as she dropped herself back down to a reasonable level.

“No, we don’t have anything to do with cats,” she giggled in amusement. He must not be from around here if he was asking a silly question like that. She had to agree it was a bit of a silly question, but she wasn’t going to say that to avoid making him feel uncomfortable. There was nothing worse then being new somewhere and feeling stupid for not understanding things around you. “A catwalk is kind of like a walkway along a large gap, or a runway of sorts,” she said, trying to explain what a catwalk was, using her hands to gesture what it was. She’s never had to explain what it was so she felt a little strange, but she got over it rather quickly. Although, one thing about his question hadn’t gone unnoticed by the pinkette. “What do you mean by ‘land creatures’?”

Everything's alright, I'm feeling so alive
I can't deny I'm feelin' good

RaisaNadia

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:02 pm
ʄıơŋŋ ɱųཞɖơƈƙ

User Image

Fionn flinched away when the girl slapped her hands on the counter before looking at him as if he were a two headed Orca. He began to think that maybe it had been a bad idea to approach this girl when she came around the counter and got up in his face to look at his hair. The messenger bag at his side began to make him feel paranoid as the girl kept getting closer so he carefully shoved it behind his back where he could keep himself between Sasha and his precious bag. She is looking for something. That's why she won't even reject my flirting. She is after my Seal skin. I can't let her have it! His mind was racing a thousand miles a minute while he looked around for some sort of escape. Of course he knew that he was thinking illogically. Not many people had naturally funky coloured hair like him. Most Selkies had black hair even. Only one in ever five would have a weird hair color.
Talking - #777799/Thinking - #ccbb99
He didn't finally snap back to himself until she asked him what he had meant by 'land creatures'. "You know... Land creatures. The creatures of the land, like the cats of your deceiving store name. Or horses. They are land creatures that I am rather fond of. I once met a horse by the seaside and it almost followed me out into the ocean until a man came out and shooed me away... Shame really. It could of maybe become a Kelpie... Then again maybe that's a good thing because now it can't harm any lovely young maidens like yourself." His lips reflexively turned up into a smile as he spoke, a habit he had picked up from years of always flirting with just about everyone he met. Though he did not wish to flirt with the girl in front of him. He was still suspicious of her.

User Image

ɛҳɬཞą ıŋʄơཞɱąɬıơŋ

ῳɧąɬ ąɱ ı? ῳɧყ ı ąɱ ą:
Selkie

ı ɧą۷ɛ Ɩơ۷ɛɖ ɬɧɛ ʂɛą ʄơཞ:

ɱყ ʂɛҳųąƖ ℘ཞɛʄɛཞɛŋƈɛ:
Pansexual

ɱყ ཞɛƖąɬıơŋʂɧı℘ ʂɬąɬųʂ:
Single

ı ƈųཞཞɛŋɬƖყ:
Am in my seal skin / Am NOT in my seal skin

ı ʂɬąŋɖ ɬąƖƖ ąɬ:
6 foot 1.

ɧɱ... ı ʄɛɛƖ ą ƖıɬɬƖɛ:
Confused.

ῳɛƖƖ ı ɬɧıŋƙ:
Whats so hard to grasp about the term 'land creatures'? They call the animals of the sea 'sea creatures' after all.

ı ąɱ ῳıɬɧ:
The beautiful Sasha.

ı ῳơཞƙ ąɬ:
N/A

ɱყ ცąŋƙ ąƈƈơųŋɬ ɧơƖɖʂ:
$0.00

ı Ɩı۷ɛ ąɬ:
1121 at the Etoile Housing District

ơųɬ•ơʄ•ƈơཞąƖ:
Sorry I haven't really been on today. sweatdrop

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Work Casual ║ Inner Bubble: Work. Lunch. Camping. ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

I got that sunshine, it's like the world is mine
xxxxxxxxI can't deny I'm feelin' good

Sasha’s smile seemed to brighten at his mention of animals, not even seeming to notice his inflection. “I’ve ridden a horse once! When I was a kid, it was at a birthday party. It was so much fun,” she said reminiscing at the memory. “If you like animals, I have a puppy at home named Domino. He’s a super friendly pup too, he’d probably like you. We could get together sometime and you could meet him!” Well, the only person he didn’t seem to like was Lucas and she just couldn’t understand why. There was nothing wrong with him that she could see. Lucas was a perfectly nice guy! Maybe a little antisocial, but that was just it; it’s not like he was some crazy axe murderer or something. Blinking her big blue eyes rapidly, she focused up at him with a somewhat blank look. Boy, he was a complimenter wasn’t her? “That’s so sweet of you, but I don’t get hurt that easi-” she was cut off as she backed up against the counter and banged her elbow against the wood. Wincing, she rubbed at the momentarily sore bone. “Eh-heh, normally I don’t get hurt so easily.” She was lying, but he didn’t need to know that! It was such a minor detail about herself that there just wasn’t a need for her to say just how clumsy she really was.

“But that’s awful to hear, Fionn,” Sasha commented as she gave him a sympathetic look. “No one should be shooed away for no reason.” The statement he made about him being in the ocean when it happened seemed to have gone over her head, focusing only on the part where he seemed to have been ostracized for no reason. Sasha extended a hand and gently ran her fingers along his forearm before dropping her hand back to her side. “Oh! Perhaps I could help you find something to your liking,” she suggested as she made a minor motion towards the rest of the store. “Perhaps a new bag? Also, whats a Kelpie?” She’s never heard the word before.

Everything's alright, I'm feeling so alive
I can't deny I'm feelin' good

RaisaNadia

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:58 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②④тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦
( ① мσитн, ⑯ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:27 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

If I were given the choice between being Handsome, beautiful or cute.....

⊢⁃⁃-------------------------------------------------------------------⊣

The feminine looking male who was almost always thought because of his appearance and voice to be a female yawned into his hand as he walked though the entrance to the Not-so-Catwalk feeling a bit groggy and tired from the previous night since he had not gotten that much sleep due to staying up late and getting caught up on working on some outfits and accessories to the point where he had only gotten a few hours sleep when he did finally get some sleep though he was also tired from just waking up an hour ago or so. "Better be something good here today..." The male mutter to himself grumpily due to still waking up, he had come to this store fro no real good reason aside from wanting to browse the Catwalk for some clothing to see if he fancied any of them and if they would go well with any of the clothing he made himself.

After browsing for a few minutes the redhead was smirking to himself as he looked about not deeming anything on the level of his clothes due to his arrogance slightly. "Hmm~ Nothing here on the level of the clothes I make but I bet if I were to wear anything here I would make it seem absolutely adorable on me~" He commented to himself rather smugly and clapped his hands together in joy a smile of delight on his face looking over the clothing again to see if anything caught his eye.

I would choose to be cute every single time without a second thought.

Currently I am: Florence
Current Theme:
Current Mood: Still waking up.
Dating: Single
Friends: None
Ooc: I hope this is alright I might edit my format around though to do some test to see if I like anything better.

KawaiiYukiHime

Jighthigh

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:33 pm
User Image

User Image

.•°☂*(¯`❀´¯)*¤° ♚ °¤*(¯´❀`¯)*☂°•

Geneviève casually strolled into the store and looked around at the racks of clothing. The shop was very quaint and she could see the bit of humor in the name, it certainly was a bit smaller than the stores she was used to, however that didn't really matter to her. The clothes she saw at first glance looked rather nice, though probably not nicer than the things in her wardrobe, but she has yet to take a closer look. Even so if she found something that was pretty enough but wasn't completely in love with it, she could just alter it later. With that thought in mind she hummed softly and looked through a few racks, before her eyes fell upon a dress. She picked it out and walked over to a mirror, holding it against her body. "Ohh this is very nicely made, I simply love the lace designs. I wonder who the designer was.." she spoke mostly to herself though her voice was anything but low. It didn't look like the work of anyone she knew, then again most of her collaborators were rather high class. She held onto it as she walked farther into the store her curiosity peaked, she continued looking through the various types of clothes. Already the day seemed to be working out swimmingly. It turned out she might have been just a bit too invested in her current task as she didn't really pay much mind to where she was walking, so when she bumped into a body and stumbled back a bit she was a bit surprised. Not having noticed many people in the shop to begin with, she quickly looked up to see who exactly she bumped into, a bit embarrassed that she didn't watch where she was walking and was fully ready to apologize.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
♚My Money: $1000 ♚My Location: The Not-So Catwalk ♚My Company: N/A ♚My Outfit & Hair: ~🌸~/~❀~ ♚My Thoughts: I hope I didn't upset this person.. ♚My Mood: Embarrassed ♚My Status: Single ♚My Profile: ~🌼~ ♚My Gear: Galaxy Tote Bag, Ipod, Wallet, Glasses case, Novel, Cellphone ♚My Job: ??

♚Out.Of.Cuddles: It's great no need to worry about it. Oh well alrighty that's cool, hope you find a format that you like. C: Also sorry for taking so long to reply, I got rather busy over here. sweatdrop

♚Themes:
Love Like You, Scarlet Moon Waltz, Kiseki
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Jighthigh

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:10 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

The red haired male was currently looking over some red colored clothing he thought might match his eyes and red hair though the price was a little steep for him and he figured he could easily just make some clothing that suited much better at a cheaper price and looked more stylish and to his taste as well. "Ah I might not find something that suits me all that well today though." He spoke calmly while he played with a lock his hair until he felt somebody bump into his causing him to almost fall over but would catch himself before he did. Having recovered from almost falling the male turned a little to look at who had collided with him prepared to give them a peace of his mind though stopped himself as he looked at the person noticing they were the same height as himself and that they were carrying a dress causing him to decided against starting something since he could also be at fault for this situation for not noticing someone was trying to get by and it wasn't that big as he was making it out to be in his head since he was still likely grumpy, if this person had been a male who bumped into him however he would have defiantly let loose since he thought of them as a barbaric oafs. "Ah I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention you otherwise I would have let you by." Florence said apologizing to the female acting rather calm since it was only natural to act polite.

Current Theme:
Ooc: Yeah just testing some different styles to make my post seem longer X3 And no worries at all I'm still working though a few post in other guilds myself 3nodding

KawaiiYukiHime

Jighthigh

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Geneviève blushed lightly and shook her head at the male in front of her feeling like her voice would fail her in the moment. Granted his looks threw her off for a moment, but when she looked closely and heard his voice, she was 100% certain that this was a young man, and a very cute looking one at that. But that was not the point right now and she didn't want to be caught staring. She waved her hands dismissively in front of herself feeling rather awkward and almost dropping her article of clothing, "Ah no no I'm sorry, I was not paying attention either so this is just as much my fault." she quickly apologized, her accent really sticking out, as she looking down at her feet. She cleared her throat to ease away her nervousness and will away her blush, there was really no need to act so weird, before looking back at him. She quickly decided to change the subject and introduce herself, she slowly held the hand that wasn't holding anything out in a handshake gesture and gave a small smile, "Um anyways, my name is Geneviève and may I ask who you are?" she said with a shy smile.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
♚My Money: $1000 ♚My Location: The Not-So Catwalk ♚My Company: N/A ♚My Outfit & Hair: ~🌸~/~❀~ ♚My Thoughts: I hope I didn't upset this person.. ♚My Mood: Embarrassed ♚My Status: Single ♚My Profile: ~🌼~ ♚My Gear: Galaxy Tote Bag, Ipod, Wallet, Glasses case, Novel, Cellphone ♚My Job: ??

♚Out.Of.Cuddles:

♚Themes:
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Jighthigh

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:25 am
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

Florence blinked a few times well he looked at the female in front of him becoming a bit confused by her waving her hands dismissively making him tilt his head a little he was rather calm himself now that he had put any feelings over the collusion behind him since it wouldn't serve him well. "Well I suppose we are both at fault then not it was even that big a deal to begin with." He responded calmly after listening to her apology noticing her french accent due to how strong it seemed was and how it stuck out to the young male since it was not one he had heard often. "I'm Florence Barnes a pleasure to meet you Geneviève" Florence spoke with a chipper tone even though he wasn't really the happy go lucky type he was pretending to be as he took her hand and smiled at her as he looked over her outfit and the dress in her hand.

Current Theme:
Ooc:

KawaiiYukiHime

Jighthigh

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:15 am
User Image

User Image

Geneviève seemed to have visually calmed down at bit from her previous frantic state as she firmly shook his hand before pulling her own back to rest at her side. A much calmer and cheerful smile graced her lips as she took a half step away from him wanting to feel a bit more comfortable in her 'personal bubble' of sorts. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Florence, and might I be so bold as to say that I really like your hair. It looks so silky and well taken care of, I'm a bit embarrassed to say I'm a touch jealous. I only wish I could get my hair to look that nice on a general basis." she said with a light laugh though her free hand reached up and slightly covered her mouth. Her laughter dying down she quickly remembered what she was doing before the run in. "Oh! Where is my head today, I was going to try on this dress." she mumbled and shook her head. "Um Florence would you happen to know where the changing rooms are? I would really like to see how this looks on me, also I need to know if it fits right so I can know if I have to alter it later. " she looked over at him, her bright red eyes seemingly twinkling as she spoke.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
♚My Money: $1000 ♚My Location: The Not-So Catwalk ♚My Company: N/A ♚My Outfit & Hair: ~🌸~/~❀~ ♚My Thoughts: Well ♚My Mood:Calmed ♚My Status: Single ♚My Profile: ~🌼~ ♚My Gear: Galaxy Tote Bag, Ipod, Wallet, Glasses case, Novel, Cellphone ♚My Job: ??

♚Out.Of.Cuddles:

♚Themes:
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Jighthigh

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:49 am
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

Florence yawned aloud as he watched the female calm down as he started to wake up for the day and would smile as soon as he finished attempting not to come off as rude especially after being complimented ever so kindly about his hair but did take note of her stepping back which he didn't mind since he wasn't big on being all that close to people himself. "Ah thank you! I try hard to keep it looking good myself just to make sure I can look as cute as I can but no reason for you to be the least bit jealous just looking over you makes me easily notice you have many charms of your own." He thanked her and decided to return the compliment with one of his own of course he not realized that she already certain he was a male due to how many people had confused him for a female before. "Oh of course allow me to take you there~ But I must asked do you only alter clothing or do you design them as well? I make most of my assemble myself ranging from shirts, hats, dresses and whatever else you can really think of." He responded excitedly his and interest and eyes being lit up when he heard her talking about alternates wanting to know if she did other such things such as designing for example as he began walking towards the change room.

Current Theme:
Ooc:

KawaiiYukiHime

Jighthigh

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:47 pm
x
x
x
x
☾☼ םαч ⑥ σғ мσитн ③ ιи sσℓєιℓ cιтч ☼☽

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:10 am
User Image
User Image

Yesterday had been a nice day she got to the store and bought all the items she needed and on top of that made a friend! At least Freya would call him a friend. But, today was work, she couldn't get nice stuff without any money so just like every other person she would have to work. Freya had always loved clothing so what a better place to work? Sure she was just a cashier but that didn't mean she couldn't help out around the store. When no one needed checking out she helped the customers and folded some clothing. Freya wondered how the day would go, but with her it was almost always a good day.

Location|| The store
Balance|| $800.00
Outfit||Work look
OOC||

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100