Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:31 am
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Not too far away from the group of males was a girl sitting on the sand engrossed in a book; she wore a pink one piece covered by a turquoise sweater complimented with a vintage beach hat. The girl looked about eighteen or so and had soft features which went well with her chocolate brown eyes and hair. Her high cheek bones and dimples gave her an innocent appearance despite her studious demeanor. Having good ears, she could make out a little about what the two men had been discussing, something about a girl being pregnant? What was this about being underwater? What was she thinking? Of all times to be in the water? All these thoughts roamed her mind as she tried to brush them off and focus on book. Perhaps it was the fact that she was a good swimmer that got her interested in the chatter in the first place, but it wasn't any of her business.

"Just keep reading Ichigo....they'll go away....they all do....”

Quote:

Quote:

Current Theme: Say I Love you
Account: $500
Outfit: x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:48 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn wasn't paying attention to the looks given to him by the taller man. He wasn't thinking about anything other than his angry, pregnant wife. Whoo! That wasn't a good thing obviously. Women were scary already when they got angry but something about them angry while pregnant was like unleashing a dragon onto the world. Staring out at the sea, his toes being touched by foam. He cupped his hands around his mouth, "BREE!" he shouted. There was a hand on his shoulder and suddenly he was jerked back a little to see Jacob staring at him with a fierce expression. "I have to talk to her. She's mad because she thinks Ty hates her. He's my best friend which makes it my fault," he replied, still in a panic. God! Why did this have to happen now? He needed to talk to Ty. Maybe if the two of them talk, all of this could be cleared up.

Tearing himself from Jacob's grasp, he began making his way back up the beach. He needed his phone. He had to call Ty. He needed to talk to him about what happened. This was only going to be fixed if him and Bree talk. Still limping slightly, getting readjusted to not feeling any pain, he continued his way up the beach, ignoring everything else. He was focused on fixing this and no one could stop him.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:16 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jaw hammering down, Jacob had had enough. Whether Finn would like it or not, he would take control of the situation. Taking long, swift strides over to him, black wings snapped out with little effort. At this rate, he didn't much care who saw and who didn't. A large gust swirled the sand for a moment, a few black downy feathers hitting the ground with air resistance to make them hover and float over the sand. They sank, and so did his wings. Fluttering them out, a massive 15 foot wing span, he made his way straight for Finn. His feet lifted from the ground in one large swoop, wings pushing down with a ginormous force. Even if he had flown earlier that day, they still maintained their typical strength.

His body was heading straight for Finn, arms stretching out and scooping the boy up with a little resistance. Of course, he wasn't as light as Bree, but he'd flown many a clan member back home when injured. Tightening around his chest, they began to lift into the air, around 2 feet at a time before finally making it around 20. He hovered for a moment, getting a good grip on the boy - if he would squirm - and headed towards the streets of Pasadena. There was a reluctant grunt as he wondered if perhaps he should bring him back to his personal home - but overall decided against the movement. He'd rather not have to restrain him against his will.

His eyes searched the skies, making sure of the clear way ahead of them without glancing once back down at Finn. By now, he had one arm tucked under his shoulder blades and the other below his knees. If he didn't look down - granted Finn was afraid of heights - he would be fine. His eyes narrowed against the wind, used to the blast of air but still making him teary in the slightest. But overall, the one thought wouldn't leave his mind. Bree was pregnant. She was angry. And apparently, it was Finn's fault.

Because it was taking him all he could not to snap the boy in half.

{Character Exit.}

OOC: --
Account: $500.
Wearing: A Classic Repeat.
Feeling: Angry; Worried.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:36 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Suddenly, his feet weren't on the ground. They were moving like they were, but they weren't. Looking down, Finn's eyes widened. "Holy-!" he shouted, cutting himself off as he clung to Jacob. He wasn't afraid of heights, but he was certainly damn surprised to be off the ground suddenly. Looking at him, he glared, "What are you doing? Put me down!" he shouted, all his surprise flying away. He had to get home so he could call Ty and they could clear up this mess. He'd wait out by the shore all night if he had too. Why she had gotten so upset over a guy that doesn't like pretty much anyone was beyond him. But if it meant that much to her then he was determined to make it right. And besides, Finn knew Ty liked her. Just because he didn't put forth an effort didn't mean he didn't like her. That was just the kind of guy he was.

God, why was Jacob interfering anyways? This wasn't a matter that concerned him. It was just between Bree, Ty and himself. Well, not Ty just yet, but when he finally talked to the wolf it would be. It had nothing to do with him.

[EXIT]

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:00 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Deciding she had enough sun for one day, Ichigo gathered her things and headed out for the city.
(short post)
~Exits~

]

Quote:

Quote:

Current Theme: Say I Love you
Account: $500
Outfit: x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:41 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

The waves closed behind her, enveloping her in a salty blue bliss that could only be described as a cool refreshment. Her dress wavered behind her, curls blowing back from the sudden blow of the waves moving around her body. It was almost like an underwater hemisphere. Her toes sank into the wet sand, tears still streaming and rolling uncontrollably. But to see the water surround her with such grace and calmness - despite the swirls happening outside the area, it had its effect on her. Her eyes closed, still stinging from previous crying and yelling before letting the water surround her, holding her breath for a moment. Her foot jumped, and she was doused in the ocean, taking on a slow-motion approach to it all. Her arms stood out on each side of her, hands flat.

Once landing on the ground again, the water separated from her and she opened her mouth to breathe again, eye still closed. A little ways away there was colorful coral... Fish here and there, scattering far from the underwater woman. Down here... No one could yell at her. No one could hurt her or pretend to enjoy her company. No one could hurt her feelings. Here.. In the subtle light that brimmed through the ocean depths, she could have a time of silence. Though... Even the quietest of places had its downfalls.

Thoughts began to tread back into her mind, making her stop. It was always about Tyrese through Finn. After five years... And... She shuddered, sniffed, and shook her head, slowly letting herself sink down to her calves on the sand. She sat back on her ankles, bare soles facing upwards, where she also turned her head to. Opening her eyes, she stared up at the gently wafting waves, now untouched by her hand. She was around 15 or so feet down into the depths - not very, but enough to keep her hidden by the typical passer-by swimmer. She pressed a hand to her stomach, eyebrows knitting together and looking to the side. Why? Why couldn't he just be happy that she chose Tyrese? What was Tyrese's f*cking deal with her? And what.. What... Her curls lifted and bounced, the hemisphere swirling violently for a fraction of a second before stopping. She always gave them their space.

So why for once couldn't she be let in?!

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: Quoting you because I have no idea
if you want to be quoted or not.
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: Hurt... So very hurt...
Money: $470.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:13 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ N/A
✗ Someplace beach
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: 30 pages before noon

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese didn't know his way around so well, Finn had only shown him three places on the island afterall. The wolf couldn't go vent at a smoothy shop or a grocery store, so the beach was his choice. Thankfully, it seemed less crowded here than earlier. The author trekked through the sand to a place as void of human scent as possible and plopped down in the sand. This brought back now painful memories. Forming a tent over his mouth with his hand, he rubbed down his mouth and sighed heavily. Could he just cry now and be alone? Finally? He looked out over the water for a few precious seconds before his face dropped into his hands and his shoulders heaved softly.
User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $490? (Will double check) 』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:35 am
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She had been down here an awful long time... Or so it felt.. By now the curly haired brunette pressed against the sand, flat on her back and still as a rock. Only the slow rising and falling of her stomach would ever give any notice to anyone else that she was alive in that hemisphere bubble. But the longer she hid, the darker it was getting. And if there was one thing that scared the living s**t out of her, it was surrounding pitch black darkness. Her head turned to the side and she lifted herself, sighing lightly. Whether she liked it or not, she couldn't run away forever... She had to come surface at some point or another. Otherwise she'd strain her powers and run out of oxygen. With a reluctant and defeated sigh, she slowly rose to her feet, fingers pushing off of the wet sand.

Sprinkles fell to the ground and she glanced upwards in the direction of the shore, able to see the waves coasting with every inch closer to the sand. Nostrils flared and she maneuvered her hands, walking forward for the first time in what felt like hours. A small sliver of a sigh and the waves began to rise near Tyrese, forming almost an opening to a swirling cave before she stepped through. Her hands rose again behind her, swirling her pointer finger downwards before the water rushed against her arms and legs, careful not to touch her dress. It attempted to wash off any left over of sand, though it proved difficult. With a shiver from the cold water, she continued on... Until she spotted the blue haired male.

Her fists only clenched lightly before releasing themselves and her feet seemed to carry her towards him. A slow inhale puffed her chest out, hoping to look stronger than she had before. She came to a silent slow, more than likely smelling of ocean water... Though she honestly didn't know how good the wolf's nose was. She fell back to his right, sitting down and curling her knees up, hugging them tightly. Her eyes stole a fish-eyed glance at Tyrese once before looking back over the ocean, her curls blowing back in the breeze and her body enjoying what was left of the dying sunlight.

Feeling: Hurt... So very hurt...; Confused...; Calm...

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:51 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn sighed through his nose as he came up to the beach. It looked like pretty much everyone was gone now. It was starting to get late so that was natural. He was going to have to apologize to everyone at some point. First he had to start with his wife since he had to go to bed with her. He didn't live with the guys, he could take care of all that tomorrow. This was all his fault after all. He was the reason everyone was feeling so crappy. If he hadn't opened his big mouth then everything would be fine right now. Everything would be normal. He and Bree would be at home celebrating the good news. He and Ty would be talking about his encounter with Lillian. He would be trying to hide from Jacob trying to kill him. Normal. Maybe they would even all be together doing all that. He wasn't just a husband or a father to be. He was also a friend and confidant.

Finn reached the beach and slowly traveled along the sand. He felt the sand grains slip under his feet as he found a spot on the beach, hoping to see Bree. He had no idea where she would come up from so any spot would do. Sitting just out of reach of the water, an oceanic breeze blew through his shirt and ruffle his hair. Looking out at the ocean, he sighed softly as he patiently waited. He had so much to make up for.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:59 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Someplace beach
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese wanted to stop crying immediately after he started for the pure fact he knew he wouldn't be able stop now. It was like an oil tap, reaching deep far down to the source and flowing upward. He was glad the waves drowned out the noise almost even to himself, he couldn't tolerate the utter sense of exposure when he cried. He cried when his mother gave him up, he didn't cry when she died. Anger had been easier, and depression, anything but tears.

Bree's scent blended so strongly with water he didn't initially notice the scent she natrually held along with it. He heard her steps, but it was on an subconscious level. He just wanted to empty out his body. He came to when her body sat close, spine straightening and hands falling from his eyes. He blinked at her, shock and then a measure of reservedness. It was rare for her not to say anything, he knew because she had full conversations with nothing but a smirk or glance from Jacob in reply. Then again, Finn did say she was upset.

He dried his eyes on his sleeve, "Your husband isn't wrong, I don't dislike you Bree." He stated, eyes on the water and slightly narrowed in lingering aggregation. Why now, right in the middle of his moment, did she show up? It would be a relief if he wasn't yelled at, in reality he didn't actually think he wanted the empt silence of his estate. "I guess I would lead a lot of people think that though. I guess." Hands raked through his hair and touched his brused but swiftly healing cheek.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: @ Yumi: I like long replies. @L.I: I'm sure their friendship will pull through. ^_^
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:14 am
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She certainly didn't mind in the slightest that he was exposing tears at the time. Instead, she only continued looking out at the waves, and the ever so faint glimmer of Mykronos in the distance. An elongated exhale and she moved her arms from her knees and down her legs, her hands playing with her ankles. The breeze blew her hair back, unable to keep any emotion hidden from anyone who looked. Instead, she dismissed it and touched a finger into the sand. "You don't have to stop because I'm here..." She murmured over the wind, lifting her head once she made a considerable finger drawing in the sand on the other side of her. Obviously she had been referring to the tears.

"Everyone needs a release..." It was more of a thoughtful fact. Finally her head turned and her purple-brown eyes fell on his face, hoping to make instant eye contact with him. "And even if I don't know anything about your life..." Another slight pause, but she never took her eyes off of him. "I know you're no exception to that rule.." No smiles, no frowns... A simple calm demeanor. She turned her attention back to the waves, blinking slowly and settling her chin on her knee. She missed Finn.. That was a fact. And now that she had cooled off, she could see how she overreacted in the slightest, but she had been just... Tired of him always standing up for Tyrese when the man himself never seemed to make an effort for her.

Another quiet moment of silence, only allowing the breeze to strum by them and her eyes adjusting to the oncoming darkness. "Your wedding gift..." She shifted slightly, gripping her knees tighter in the slightest. The soles of her bare feet slid against the warm sand, only now cooling off. "It was one of my favorites... Thank you." Her eyes lifted to him. She didn't know if Finn had relayed that message, but she wanted to say it now. Even then, the book was sitting on her nightstand, crease after crease of page corners that she had gone through.

OOC: Well good. xD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:49 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Someplace beach
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese rocked his body subtly, one hand resting on either knee of his crossed legs once he shifted to be sitting indian style. Still no words from Bree, but he couldn't sense anger from her. Still, eveyone was taking something out on him today so why not her. Hearing the heavy sigh, an expecting look landed on her from dull navy eyes. But instead he heard the unexpected. Stunned and lips parting slightly, he didn't question it after a second thought. The tears hadn't stopped anyway, although he had dried them.

He was still staring with his characteristic unwavering gaze, eyes dancing among the swirls of purple and brown. He decided not to stare too closely as he switched back to the ocean to captivate him. His breath was quietly hitching with low sobs, only revealed with the occasional sniffle. No, he wasn't an exception, except when it came to doing it openly infront of others. Therapy told him to address that fully. He was already too far gone, so at least it was Bree he was infront of instead of a complete stranger.

"Yeah, you guys are inspiring like that." He licked his lips, they were dry, and still tasted faintly like Lillian. "Finn told me you were upset with me for missing the wedding. Those five years were one giant screw up, I should have treated the people I trust better. There aren't many of them. So, I'm sorry." The sky was darkening and his eyes flashed brighter with a nocternal shine in response to each incremental change. He looked at Bree again. "And congrats on being a parent. There's hardly better candidates than you and Finn."

He gulped quietly, throat tightening as he thought of Sela. Had Bree known too? Shifting his weight to his left, he removed his wallet, then the picture, and passed it to the female. "That's Sela...she's mine, though I didn't know it until today. Me and Lillian. Screw up doesn't even define those five years anymore. When I got to see her, it was like something woke up in me that I didn't know was there. Just like when I knew I loved Lillian, it was this cosmically strong feeling of love and needing to protect, and never wanting to see myself without her. And that was just seeing her for the first time. It'll be even better for you and Finn."

His words watered down to tears again as he looked to the picture before shaking his head and vainly drying his eyes. They would get to raise their child from birth, he was honored Bree wanted him to be apart of that. Finn too, although the male was mad at him now.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:26 am
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Aubrey could only stare back at Tyrese, not wanting to look away. It was almost something she had gained from Jacob through high school, though her reasonings were far more different than his. When she stared at someone like that... It was to tell them almost mentally that she would be there for them - and was telling the truth. And as he looked away, she breathed quietly on her arm, her body tilting and resting her head on his shoulder, still hugging her knees. She sighed, but neither shook nor nodded. "I shouldn't have said that..." She murmured, reaching up to brush a curl from the right side of her face.

"I'm not mad at you..." Another murmur. "It really wasn't in your control... I personally like to think you went off to better yourself.. Not to screw people over." Quiet, thoughtful. A warm feeling fluttered into her body when he spoke again, the slightest of smiles on her lips, though possibly hidden from her leaning on his shoulder. "Thank you, Tyrese... It means a lot.." Once he moved, though, she perked her head up. Had she made him uncomfortable? But with a sudden image pushed towards her, she decided not.

Her eyes flickered over the picture as she gently took it in between her fingers. They widened in the slightest, analyzing the picture over and over, from top to bottom. A slight, audible laugh. "She looks just like you Tyrese.. She really does. Super cute.." She leaned forward and grabbed her ankle with her right hand, looking at the picture in her left. What would her and Finn's little baby look like...? Who had the stronger genes anyway...? A boy or a girl? There was another faint laugh before she held the photo out to Tyrese again. "People are going to get mad... It's in human nature whether we like it or not." A slight shrug from the female.

She looked over at him, upwards so her hair fell back and her face looked almost a pale pink in the sunset. "But you're here now.. And that's all that matters." A slight nod, her voice turning more into a whisper. "Even if you have a family now... A-And I didn't know that before... Or if you really do put up with me for the sake of Finn..." The first small stutter, but it was more of her trying to get the words out quickly. "I still want you to be a part of ours..." Her eyes never broke from his face. "Because I want you to know that we're there for you.. And we love you, Tryese..."

"Wherever you go, you can always come back home."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Someplace beach
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese didn't mind Bree leaning against him, no more so than he did with Finn, although just like with him it would be nice if they didn't get carried away with it. But maybe he should work through that too, it was mostly another one of those protective mechanisms rather than something that made him uncomfortable...if the person was a friend, anyway. And she said something he was trying to get everyone to realize today, something he needed someone to understand. He nodded vigorously for several moments, and emitted a small laugh. "No, it wasn't my intention at all to hurt anyone at all."

But he did, he could face that he did screw something up even if he hadn't meant to, and now his job was to repair it. He was ashamed smething more had gotten destroyed just when he finally thought he'd gotten better. He knew he had to fix his relationships when he finally came back, but he didn't know it would be this. He really was different after those five years, just maybe not in ways people understood. Dammit. He was so fustrated! Bree understood a little, and that made a world of difference for him right now. It helped she wasn't mad a him too, other than her and Finn there was no one he knew on this island; God, he only came here because Finn recommended it!

He waved off her thanks, but nodded once more as he watched the ocean foam attempt to embrace them. Somehow he smiled, glancing at her face as she admired his picture of Sela. "Thank you. Lillian says she's a lot like me too, likes all the things I do." He laughed lightly like she did, and shook his head. He loved his daughter instantly, that's why he really was happy for Bree and Finn. Gingerly taking the photo back, his gaze lingered on it as he put it away again and tucked the wallet in his pocket.

He didn't mind letting her see him cry anymore, not for this one moment as he looked at her. Lillian said she loved him, his uncles too, but never his friends. Mazi was family in his sight, but this- Bree and Finn wanted him to be apart of this. He dried his eyes, reaching up and ruffling those bloody bouncing curls of hers. "I don't tolerate you for Finn. You're a lioness, it's kinda hard to escape you." He chuckled. "I won't miss anything else important. My familiy can be your family if I can make this all right. If the offer is still out there, I accept, just let me know what I'm supposed to do. Thank you again, you and Finn are good people."

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $495』
Out Of Chamomile: sorry it took so long~ T^T
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games