Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:07 am
User Image

〖〗Gear: Fresh
〖〗Offense: Find Convo
〖〗Hardwood: Neon Lights
〖〗Home: 1417 Doux
〖〗Adam (5 years old) Currently @ Gramdma's
[#]__[#]__[#]__[#]__[#]__[#]__[#]__[#]__[#]__[#]

The ex athelete gave a low whistle as he entered the location, sliding his glasses off the end of his nose as he perked a brow and an interested eye at the loud lights, sweaty bodies, and half naked women. He hadn't done this since college. Aiden lowered his phone screen away from his face as well, having already seen that he had a few hours before the movers finished hauling his things into his new home and the maid unpacked it all. He had time to kill, and this place had seemed like a good place to do it. His judgement had not been too far off, with no son currently at his heels, and his wife long seperated by a court settlement, this was a suitable environment for the bachelor. That was, in actuality, if he wasn't too old to flow in the atmosphere. Trying to vibe, and hoping not to be recognized, the six foot four male sat on a creaking bar stool and shimmied out of his jacket. Even as he eyed the woman at the bar, he was sure she couldn't hear him over the dubstep and drunken slurs of men and women. "How's it going? I think I'll take whatever your recommend today."

[#]__[#]__[#]__[#]__[#]__[#]__[#]__[#]]__[#]__[#]
river rocker
Short post is short

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:56 am
User Image

Clothing: Short Money: $1000 Feeling: Lonely

Izzy was smiling as she shook two more drinks in the different cocktail shakers, her arms moving fast as she quickly poured the first one into a highball glass filled to the brim with crushed ice and as she was pouring she slammed the other shaker down on the counter and jammed the heel of her hand into the top making the top stay on as she then though it into the air, she walked about six steps down to one end of the bar and slid the glass the last two feet before she managed to do a back flip, her sons of anarchy shirt lift just enough to show her belly button before flipping back down to hide her stomach as she caught the cocktail shaker and pulled the top off the shaker and poured content into a Martini glass before putting it gingerly down in front of a petite ginger and giving a bow "'Majesty" Izzy said, her job becoming more of a show for her than anything, after all that's what you do when you get bored, make it entertaining. She was in the middle of taking out another cooled glass when she saw some one she had neglected in her flashiness so she quickly lifted one finger in a signal for 'One minute' and she put crushed ice into the stubby looking glass before walking over to the loner her high heels clicking on the ground as she heard what she assumed was either dubstep or electronica...which one she couldn't tell, since she couldn't hear any words if the song had any, it was to loud to make out words anyway, She stopped in front of the guy just as the bass dropped. She hadn't heard what he said, and actually didn't even know he had spoken as she leaned forward slightly and said over the music "You got somethin' you want in mind?" she asked.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pocket Items:House Key, Motorcycle key, Cell phone, ID
OOC:
whiters4
[quote="Genkawolf][quote="The Lady Gatekeeper]

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:27 pm
User Image

Aiden noticed the bartender giving as much of a show as the strippers, given, she wasn't taking any clothes off. However, that wasn't his complaint. He had no complaints, he was rather surprised. He'd heard of showy bartenders, but not ones who pulled stunts while making drinks. The man scratched his scalp, much longer hair now than in his sports days. Which, wasn't so long ago, so he need not act as if it were. He was beginning to realize he hadn't been heard over the noise, not that he could blame her. "HE-" Holy, she was right in front of him now, why did he yell? The man rubbed the back of his neck, grinning coyly. "Ya got a special or something? Do clubs have specials? I'll just have something strong." He attempted a second time, looking at the blonde leaned over the counter facing him. If swans were blonde, she'd look like one. Uh...he wasn't saying she looked like a bird, he meant s- ah, never mind.

river rocker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:31 pm
User Image

Izzy looked the guy up and down quickly a smiling flicking up the left corner of her mouth as she put her hand on her slender hip "No specials" she said, not willing to admit that if their where any she hadn't bothered to look. Izzy let her hand slip from her hip and she leaned forward on the bar so she could hear him better, their where maybe two others at the bar that where just sitting and chatting with others or where their leaning up against the bar with their backs turned in order to see the strippers without having to be closer. Izzy turned her head to check if anyone had called for a drink but when no one seemed to much in a hurry, that or they knew to wait their friggen turn, Izzy turned her head back to the guy in front of her "I'd Suggest a Readheaded slut" she said to him, her eyes on his face, she didn't think he could hold his alcohol "Maybe a Blue Lagoon?" she said as she heard someone call for a B-52 and Izzy brought out a shot glass, first pouring in a little of Kahlua and letting it settle before she slowly pouring in some irish cream down the inside of the glass and it slowly settled on top of the Kahlua, and finally after she put the Irish cream and the Kahlua away she then gingerly poured some orange flavoured Cointreau on the top of the Irish cream causing the drink to look beautifully layered, the only flaw in it was that the Cointreau and the Irish cream seemed to be slowly mixing which pretty much meant she had done something wrong along the way. She went over to the guy who had ordered it and put it down in front of him. They spoke for a few seconds before she was back down near Aiden's seat putting away the Cointreau and organizing something under the counter "If you want something strong I can make you something off menu" she said.

OOC:
whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:57 pm
User Image

Aiden could notice the subtle changes in expression as he himself remained somewhat disarmed. He blinked back at the shorter woman and swept some hair out of his face, beginning to feel he wasn't going to get any individual attention in a place like this. Just another one in a million. He lulled his chin slowly into his hand, watching the woman's eyes look him over before she turned to serve another drink. No specials, but she did recommend some very girly sounding drinks. He wasn't into the fruity stuff, some pun intended. At his own lame humor, a small smile crept onto his face and the man chuckled lowly. "Ah no, doesn't sound like my style." He deflected as his eyes wandered to the strobe lights across the tiled floors. He waited until she was back in front of him, giving a dumbfounded look of realization as she mentioned the menu. Slapping his knee, Aiden nodded gruffly, leaning back in his bar stool in search for said item. He found it posted above the bar, lifting a unplucked brow at the list of selections. "Leeeet's start with a couple jello shots and a water moccasin." He called, tossing down a fifty, just to cover a potentially larger bill and a tip.

river rocker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image

Izzy raised an eye brow at his request and a small smile flickered across her lips for a moment before she finished up what she was doing under the bar "sure?" she said it as a question even though she continued without waiting for confirmation, she went down to the other end of the bar and grabbed two already prepared jello shots out of the small fridge and went back over to the guy and put them down in front of him "So long as I don't have to scrape you off the floor when your done, drink what ever you like" she said as she brought out a bottle of whisky, Peach Schnapps and a few other inexpedience and put them all in the shaker with a little ice. She started shaking as she heard another person and yelled back "Gimme a sec!" she said as she continued shaking the mixer as she turned around and got onto her knees, grabbing a bottle of carbonated vitamin water and going over to the brat who was yelling at her and she cracked the top off the bottle and topped off the complaining canary haired girls drink and put the open bottle under the bar. On her way back she grabbed a shot glass and put it down in front of Aiden, opening the shaker she filled the glass up to a fraction of an inch, she had made to much so she put the lid back on the shaker and put it under the bar in front of Aiden and she quickly pulled out her phone to check the time, Smiling with relief as she saw that she would be getting off soon. She turned back to Aiden and took the fifty from the counter and folded it before stuffing it in her back pocket, she would put the money in the register when she went back over to the other end of the bar so she took out a paper and set it down on the bar and wrote down 'Brwn hrd guy' and then wrote down '50' and took away the amount he had already spent before looking back up at him and putting the pen away "So what brings you here?" she asked the guy in front of her now that everyone at the bar seemed to be content or going of to dance or watch the strippers "if you don't mind me asking" she said as she flashed him a small smile.

OOC:
whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:32 pm
User Image

Aiden waited for the first servings of alcohol, his eyes giving a hungry glint until two shot glasses were sat in front of him. He studied the bartender, then smirked cockily. "Hn. I can handle myself, ma'am." He assured her, planning downing the first with one gulp. But first getting it out of the damn cup. The man jiggled up upside down, then looked into the glass before flipping it to his lips. It was no particular talent, but he loosened the gel with his tongue and chewed it twice before getting it down. It was too much of an instinct to drink something that was a semisolid. He couldn't resist chewing it a little, although it was hard to taste the alcohol. While the woman went on with her business, he repeated the process with the next and inspected the bits of jello left in his glass. She was back and forth very apparently used to the fast paced and demanding environment. It was hot, and he was already getting warm under his clothing. He fanned his shirt and waited of his water moccasin, watching her take his money. "I just moved here. I'm checking out the area." He replied simply, sipping from his new drink. "As a local, how do you like it here?" He asked in return, figuring she'd been here for years, or any amount of time longer than himself.

river rocker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:59 pm
User Image

Izzy couldn't help the slight chuckle that came to her lips "Of course you can" she said, pretending to believe him as she watched him down the first Jello Shot and then she found herself being interrupted by someone who wanted water which caused her to Scowl "Kay Kay" she said as she poured some water into a glass before sliding it down the length of the bar. She didn't watch if it made it all the way down, her attention already back on Aiden, if the person bugging her for WATER of all things wanted the glass so much they could walk their a** down to where ever it stopped and pick it up themselves. "I haven't here that long, I don't think I would call myself a local just yet" she said as she thought about what he said "The place isn't that bad, fair weather, the people are a little calmer then in big cities so the place got that goin' for it" she said to him "The beach is great though." she said and sighed as she started fixing another drink when she saw another bar tender walk behind the bar. Izzy gave the guy a nod and she smiled at some of the groans that she heard over the music when some of the guys saw that a guy was now working behind the bar, she also saw one of the guys eyes light up and Izzy couldn't help but smile as she stopped making the drink and snapped her fingers a few times catching her colleagues attention she then signalled him over and he quickly walked over "Can you finish this for me? Blue Lagoon, the brown haired guy with the pink stripe" she said just loud enough for her fellow bar tender to hear and the guy nodded before taking the half finished drink and finishing it. Izzy turned her head back to Aiden and said just as the other bar tender walked off "by the way doll, I am sooo not old enough to be called a ma'am" she smiled "It's Izzy" it was slightly playful for her to say as she watched out of the corner of her eye as the guy with the pink stripe in his hair started to hit it off with her colleague, a job well done she would say.

OOC:
whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:09 pm
User Image

〖〗Greyson (5 years old) Currently @ Gramdma's

Aiden shrugged, placing down both empty shots on the bar top and slithering his fingers around the taller glass with his next drink. "I won't be displeased if I find you picking me up off the floor. But I can hold my alcohol." As she turned to serve water, the inspiring photographer rubbed one eye with the heel of his palm. She seemed interesting enough, if he could get her alone for a while. Not that he had any particular plans, he wasn't conspiring to get the goods from the first woman he came across in this tiny city. Flirting wouldn't hurt, but he wasn't a horn dog. In actuality, he wasn't fully over his divorce yet. It wasn't easy to get over a woman you been with for a decade or so and had a kid with. He'd tried hard to work through her issues, sending her to all the best rehabilitation centers and paying for the best therapists. Finding her with another man had been too much, and the divorce was that much harder- Greyson's grandfather, his father in law, had been his coach. So to say he was looking for a partner was an overkill, though he still found a platonic interest in this one for now. "One thing I do like is the lack of a big city bustle." He agreed, all the while his drink disappearing quickly. She was a busy body, and his eyes began to wonder in search for a sports cast of some sort. A club probably wouldn't have the latest scores, but the bar might just have a small television for it. He left at the end of the season, but he liked football and even golf, anything related to sports. Left disappointed, the male dragged out his phone to check from there. He was a giant compared to some, he wasn't worried about having the device knocked from his hand. He glanced up at Izzy, as she called herself, and slowly smiled. "I'm Aiden. I see you're a part time match maker?" He inqired with a lazy but knowing smirk. She really was a busy body, watching her made it hard for him to sit still for so long.

river rocker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:57 pm
User Image

Izzy smiled "Please, If I could make it as a match maker why would I be working here" she said, rolling her blue eyes but then she smiled as she looked at her phone again in order to check the time and saw that she was officially off the clock. Izzy looked over at her colleague and she let out a high pitch whistle and the guy looked over to her and nodded before she smiled and turned her head back to look at Aiden "Well, I sure hope you don't end up plastered to the floor. What fun would that be if I wasn't their to see it" She said, tilting her head to the side slightly, her long blonde hair acting like a wave as it went over her shoulder.

Izzy then walked over to the register and put the fifty in and then walked back over to the paper she had written and made sure that her colleague saw it before she left the bar. She disappeared though a door way that had 'Staff only' sign on the front. She sighed as she made sure to sign out before she walked back to the door, opening it in order to be greeted by the thumping dance music. Walking back over to the bar Izzy managed to snag a bar stool to the right of Aiden and she smiled "No matter where you go you can always find the crowded places" she said as she looked over at Aiden "So, did you just come here to drink?" she said, a grin coming to her lips "or is the reason you're still over here mean that your dancing is just as bad as your taste in drinks?" she asked as her eyes flicked over to look at the crowded dance floor.

OOC:
whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image

Aiden poked out his lips thoughtfully, "I just thought you were being so kinda as not to put Cupid out of a job." he winked and downed his cup, leaning back to look at the menu again. Why was everything on here so damn fruity?! Where were the drinks of true men?! He grumbled, "I'll just take a Black and Tan." But there was no more Izzy, but the man whom had taken over for her and gotten him his beer. Nodding his thanks, Aiden sprun around in his chair while drinking from his glass. That was short lived. Observing dollar bills raining from several inebriated hands, the brunette didn't even notice Izzy sit beside him until she spoke. He gave a start, spilling part of his drink down his shirt. "Ah! s**t on a shingle." He hissed, jumping up and grabbing a handful of flimsy paper napkins to wipe at his shirt. These clothes were expensive. His lips formed a downward facing 'V' as he peeked back at the blonde. "No, I simply don' want to dance with a bunch of chil'ren." They were half his age, sloppily groaping one another and gyrating all over. Thanks, but he was no *****, he'd like to mingle among his own age group. Again, he peeked back at the women. "Well Ms Sassy, if you continue to talk so big I'll just have to challenge you, knock ya down a few pegs." He remarked, smiling again as he threw away the napkins and checked his shirt over. Should be fine after a wash.

river rocker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image

Izzy looked at Aiden and listened to his cursing which caused her to bring her right hand up and over her mouth and nose, trying to stop the sniggering as she squeezed her eyes shut "I've never heard that before?" she smiled as she removed her hand from her face as she heard what he said about dancing and she pushed her bottom lip out which caused her to look not just sad but also disappointed for a second before she said "aww...To bad" she said, fluttering her eye lashes. She then brought her lip back and smiled "and you're probably right, you shouldn’t go out and dance you would be eaten aliivveeee" she stuck her tongue out at him for a second and then crossed her arms below her chest, She seemed to be thinking about his words for a second before she shook her head "Sorry, but I don't drink....Or take challenges, I always tend to loose" she said as she looked him up and down "If I wanted to get drunk I wouldn't have gotten a job that has me watching everyone turn into pimp in-a-box" Izzy rolled her eyes as she put both her hands on the sides of the stool and lifted herself up so she was sitting on her knees. She quickly reached over the edge of the bar and reached down, grabbing a black helmet and quickly moving so she was sitting back on her butt with the Helmet resting on her lap "Besides, its like a rule or something. Never get plastered where you work, and since i don't drink much in the first place...that's probably what would happen" she said as she hopped off the bar stool and two people moved out of the way to give her some room, she held the helmet under one arm as she looked around Neon Lights, a look of slight boredom in her eyes, she would have loved being in a place like this several years ago but now...now she just looked out at everyone and thought that the entire scene strippers, lights, dancing, drinking was something she felt way to old for now even though she was in the prime of her life. She just shrugged and looked back at Aiden "Sorry about your shirt, Didn't think I'd scare you that much" she smirked

OOC:
whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:48 pm
User Image

Aiden stared at the female with a bewildered and puzzled look, reaching up and rubbing the back of his neck. "I meant a dancing challenge, butttt, I don't think that'll change your answer." He retorted tentatively before returning her smile. Island girls had long hair like hers, often kept in long braids. He got the feeling she was a city gal whom had never seen the country or oven side if not for now. Besides, she got pretty defensive over what she thought was an invitation to drink. Boy was he glad he hadn't, it was cheap to get a girl drunk. Or it would be if he was doing it for ulterior motives. But, again, he was not nor had he planned to. The man grinned and drank from his glass as she mentioned giving him a scare, holding up one finger so she would give him a moment while he continued to drain his cup and place it down. "So why work at a bar of you hate drinking? Isn't that the opposite of what you should do? Or is the economy that bad in this city." He simply didn't understand, since she seemed so good at her job. Every other bar he went too, the waitress would share a shot with him every now and then. They didn't really have to get plastered, but wasn't it all in good spirits? He'd always thought so.

river rocker

Ooc: ROFLMBO BANGING CHALLENGE!!! AHAHAH! XD typo, it was a typo!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:15 am
User Image

Izzy looked at Aiden and blinked several times, she looked at him and her lips trembled before the then started giggling "Sorry, but i would totally kick your a** in a challenge like that" she said as she looked at him, her smile staying on her face "And you're right it doesn’t change the answer cause I know id win" she said as she went over to the stool again and hopped up and sat down on it again, She leaned forward slightly in order to hear him, holding the motorcycle helmet to her torso and when he finished talking she shrugged "The Economy is a fickle thing, it favours no one and when it does it can change it favour at a whim" she said and then put a hand over her mouth "oh sorry, That was totally depressing, ignore that" she giggled and then smiled at him "I've been all around the world doll, I've worked as a Bar tender, Waitress, Stripper, it's all about getting into the job. I like showing off." She said as she tilted her head slightly toward the strippers "I bet you I am ten times better than any of them up their" she said "I'm so much better at taking my clothes off, and I make it look ten times more fun" she said as she watched the strippers for a few more seconds before moving so she was sitting up on the stool again.

OOC:
whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image

Aiden folded one leg over the other, his ankle resting atop his knee. He twisted his pinky in his ear and yawned. "Big bark, no bite." The man replied in a chill manner. He was eyeing her helmet and got the impression she was a bike owner. She probably had the whole biker chick look down, and he had never been around that crowd before. The whole separation of social classes in high school, jocks didn't hang with greasers and blah blah blah. College wasn't much better only because of the constant sport's games and such. Not that he minded her look or persona, he was just curious. "Huh? Oh no, not depressing, just interesting insight." Aiden wasn't someone who studied the stock market or the economy, he admitted to being naive. However, he was sure the economy only seemed that way to the poor. The economy was controlled by spending, which was controlled by the rich. The dollar went down for a lot of reasons; or at least, that was his opinion. The male spun around to order a dingo, trying not to let his money go to waste. "You and they all are very pleasing to the eye, I'll agree to that. Judging from your show earlier I'm sure you'd be somewhat better." He chuckled at her confidence, with nothing to disprove she could back it up. "But in the case of strippers, I'm faster to respect a woman who'll keep her clothes on rather than off." He shrugged, sipping from his new drink and reclining against the bar top.

river rocker

Ooc:  
● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out