Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:17 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Slowly he lifted his head at her urging, looking her in the eyes, even those his were clouded over with tears and she was nothing more than a wavy figure. He could hear her own voice breaking as she reassured him. She thought he was going to be a good father. She had faith him that he could do it. He wanted to be able to met her expectations but what if he couldn't? No, he couldn't doubt himself. He had the most amazing woman in the world on his side, saying that he was going to be a good father. Her lips touched his and he returned her kiss, lips quivering the whole time. If Bree believed that he could do it, then that meant he could right?

There was no way he could leave his wife to handle something like that on her own. It would eat away at him. He didn't just have a responsibility to her, but now he had one to their baby. He had to be the most amazing dad they will ever know. He couldn't let himself turn out like his parents! He refused. He wanted to be with Bree and their baby for the rest of his life. Finn gripped her tight, "I love you so much Bree....And our baby," he whispered, voice cracking slightly from his crying.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:00 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Bree laughed and hugged back, pressing her cheek to his before whispering back to his ear. "I love you too... So, so much... And I know our baby is going to, too.." Kissing the lobe of his ear, she snuggled close into him, exhaling slowly. Hands fell over his back, rubbing and scratching. Slowly, she began at a hum, eyes closed. Not often she did this, but when she did, it was typically when she was being absent-minded with her work or consoling someone. And right now... She wanted to give Finn everything she could...

A tune began on her lips, her mouth never opening for the words, only hoping to soothe him. Slowly her body began to rock against the wooden floor a little awkwardly, hugging tight. "Hmm, hmm, hmm, hm, hm, hm, hm...~"

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: Loving; Happy.
Money: $470.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:13 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Slowly he began to calm, his trembling body steadying. The light scratching and tune were always so soothing. He didn't hear her sing or hum very often. Although, when he did, he would stop whatever he was doing and just sit and listen to her. It made him wonder, will she do it more often once their baby is born? Finn knew that what she did do though, she would look even more beautiful as a mother. Wiping his eyes and sniffling lightly, he calmed down completely and kissed her vibrating lips. "I'm so glad I married you," he stated in a matter of fact tone. Shifting his body, with her still wrapped in his tight grip, he got up off the floor and fell onto the bed with her. Some place comfy to lay was better then their hard wooden floor.

Scooting away from her a bit, popping himself on his elbow and resting his head in his hand, his free hand placed itself on her stomach. "What will we name it?" he asked, looking down at where his hand rested on her body.

((OOC; You really love that song huh? lol ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:38 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

There we go..~ My sweet, Finn..~ She kissed back, letting the hum die out. "You are..~?" Her eyes twinkled with delight, the smile on her face one of undying love. Even if she had her quirky ways and was an overall tougher person when it came to sticking up to herself, things like that made her melt into a puddle. But only when said by Finn... If Jacob were to talk about how much he loved her as a best friend, she might punch him on the arm and call him a sap. Her arms crept around his neck, holding tight as he picked her up in his arms, carrying her to the bed. She relaxed instantly, rolling onto her back and pushing herself up onto a pillow in order to be able to see both him and his hand.

Already thinking of names..~ This really was a dream come true. She lifted her hands from the bedding and pressed hers over his, stroking the top of it with her fingertips. Pausing, she quieted, only watching his hand before turning her head to look up at him. "I like Lily..." She murmured, hardly able to contain the excitement. To imagine, the baby she had dreamed of for so very long would be coming to life. It was as if you had written a story book character and were able to bring them into the world at a small expense. "Or.. Or Alistair.." She rose her face. "For a boy, I mean.."

OOC: Believe it or not, I'm listening to Phantom of the Opera..
It's just this whole pregnancy thing. Ever since she took the test, it pops into my head.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn nodded to her question absently before returning his attention to the matter at hand. Naming their baby. Wow! He never thought that he'd be in a situation like this. Even when he imagined his life with her, he never really saw kids in their future. Not that he didn't think it wasn't a possibility, but they had never talked about it so it was hard for him to picture. He still wasn't completely sure he wanted kids, but that could just be nerves. It was hard work taking care of a baby he was sure. This tiny person depended on you for literally everything. Nothing could just be waved off and have them do it themselves. They weren't old enough or big enough, or even strong enough to take care of themselves.

"What about Aria? Or Calla? Or Clara? Or Darcy?" he continued on and on, listing off only girl names. He really wanted a daddy's girl. Of course he would love their child even if it was a boy, but he had seen something special between the way girls interacted with their fathers. It was like some invisible bond between them. Now that he was about to be a dad, he wanted that. He wanted that kind of connection that no one could explain.

((OOC; Ugh, Sorry it took so long. I was looking up named ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:55 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her face scrunched with every name he put out. Oh, God, what was this? Name that terrible book character? God, Darcy? Really? Her eyes squeezed shut and she started furiously shaking her head, moving her hand from his and covering his mouth. "Ew. Ew ew ew. Ew. Ew. Finn, stop." Her fingers tucked into his cheek, her face looking a little grossed out. "Just... No. No no no." Her eyes opened and she relaxed her hand a little. "I do nooooot like those names." Her hand pulled back. She knew he'd probably be offended, but hell, she had an equal say in this too! Besides, had he totally ignored her or something?

She cocked an eyebrow, looking up at him for his reaction. She wouldn't say anything for now. But dang, Finn. Come on now. They weren't going to live on a farm and ride horses.

OOC: It's okay.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:53 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn laughed, "Alright, alright! You're right, those were bad." He was just playing with her. She didn't need to take him so seriously. Dropping his arm so he could rest his head on her shoulder, he went silent. He had heard what she said about the names, but he got to have some say to. What would be a good name for their child? "What about...Phoebe? It's an old Greek name meaning bright or pure," he suggested. Out of all the things he could have known, his knowledge was in weird stuff like name meanings. It was just one of those random fact things you know. He had a thing for Greek names actually. Ancient Greek names anyways. He thought a lot of them were really pretty, even if they were spelled really weird.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:06 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She narrowed her eyes with a smile. "Are you sure? You don't have any other cowgirl names tucked up in there?" She teasingly pushed her hand under his arm, trying to tickle before sighing happily and putting her hand on his cheek instead. Stroking, she breathed deeply in thought. "What about Chloe?" But before she could finish the thought, he spoke again. Ohh.. That was a cute one. "Pheobe's cute..~" She kissed the top of his head in thought, her eyes on the ceiling. "Maybe Lucy..." She paused, thinking about it. "Behhh.. Nevermind. that's like something you'd name a bunny rabbit." She continued to stroke his cheek.

"I like Phoebe or Chloe..." Personally, she still liked Lily.. But if he was set on something other than that, then she supposed she would just have to bite her tongue. "But if we have a Phoebe, I want a Chandler." She teased, giving a playful pinch to his cheek. She suddenly paused, quieting. "Finn...?"

OOC: Whoops, forgot to change the OOC. Lol.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:21 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

He smiled warmly as he listened to her. Perking up on her joke about Pheobe and Chandler. "I'd actually be alright with that!" he chuckled in amusement. Chandler was actually a good name, or Alistair. Although, the latter sounded very proper. He supposed, if they had a boy, they could name him that. They had a long time to properly think of names though. Or, he thought so. He didn't even know how far along she was. She wasn't showing yet so she couldn't bee too far. When she said his name, he craned his neck upwards, "Hm? What is it?" he asked quizzically. She had gotten so quiet suddenly, was everything alright? He lifted himself off her, gazing at her curiously.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:31 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Chewing on the inside of her cheek, she absent mindedly continued to rub his cheek with the tips of her nails. Her breathing slowed and her eyes never came off of the ceiling. It had been something she had thought about before, there was no denying it. And... Well, she knew it would hurt someone in particular. But her mind was made up in this very moment. Taking a large inhale, she peeled her eyes back down to Finn, a serious look coming along. Days and nights had been decided on it. But... A slight sigh before she opened her mouth, confident. "I want Tyrese to be their Godfather." A harsh swallow. She just... Jacob felt like he was part of the family. There was no doubt he would part from her side once he found out, but... Tyrese. She hadn't heard from Tyrese in five years.

There were a few stories and mentions from Finn... But to be honest, she missed him. She missed Finn being able to have his guy time without having to force himself into other friends. Her eyes never left his while she thought, looking from his left eye, to his right eye, and back. And besides, if they had a boy, perhaps he'd let her settle on Jacob being the middle name of a boy.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:58 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn sat up. The brunette furrowed his brow in contemplation as he stared at her face. It was such an odd request. She wanted Ty to be their baby's Godfather? He wasn't even sure the guy liked kids. Let alone babies. And wouldn't she want her best friend to be the Godfather? Why didn't she want Jacob to play that role? Plus, Ty just saw Lillian for the first time since before graduation. He knew parts of their story. Of course he should, she was dating his best friend, but at the same time, they kept their relationship a secret because of her brother. With a thumb pressed against his temple, he rubbed his forehead.It's not like he didn't like the idea but...He just didn't know how to go about it. "Why Ty? I mean, I'm sure he'd be flattered but you know him. He's not all that...well tempered, I guess would be the word," he asked, truly curious as to her reasoning behind her statement.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:09 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her eyebrow knitted in return once she watched him stare at her like she had just offered to move again. Her breathing slowed before she let out a long held exhale. Obviously she had no idea Tyrese was actually just next door... Or the fact that he had even stopped by. She stared back and blinked. Shouldn't he be... Happy about that? Finally, she spoke, allowing the real reason to escape her lips. She ran a hand through his bangs, towards the back of his head. "I want Tyrese to be a part of our new family." She murmured. "He just... He seems so lonely.. And even if I hadn't heard or see him for five years, I want to give him a reason to come see us all the time. To come see you." Another stroke.

"I always see Jacob.. And he lives here now. You and I both know he's going to come see me every day. And even if he still lived with his clan, he wouldn't let one day pass without me seeing him." She inhaled slowly, the next breath coming out in hushed words. "Besides... If we have a boy, we might make his middle name Jacob. But..." Another pause as she stroked his hair. "Tyrese needs a family.. He needs to know we care about him..." A small, warming smile.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:23 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Golden eyes closed as she threaded her finger through his hair. Obviously she hadn't seen Ty when she came rushing into the store. And she knew she was talking about Tyrese Havens right? The guy practically lived on loneliness! He shouldn't say that. He knew the guy missed that blond headed freaky freak, but he still thrived in being alone. "Bree, Ty moved to the island. Apparently he's been living here a few months now..." he replied, opening his eyes and looking into her smile. Geeze that was a heart melter. "I mean, I can talk to the guy but..." his words trailed off as he looked away from her and to the wall. How was he going to put it? She was always working crazy hours so she hadn't seen as much news as he had. He had seen the blond on T.V. with her daughter. The child that looked like an exact hybrid of the two of them. "Well...he's got a lot to work out right now," he finally said with a shrug. What was he supposed to do? Tell all of Ty's baggage to his wife? No, that was his job to do when he finally came over to unload all of it.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:36 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"Wh-When..." She suddenly felt so small. If not a little hurt. Why wouldn't Finn tell her something like that...? And why wasn't he as happy as she thought he would be. Her shoulders shrunk in and her eyes averted from him right after he had looked away. Her heart gave a painful clench and she didn't look back at him. Instead, her hand stopped its movement and only stayed there on the back of his head. W-Was he keeping Tyrese as a secret from her? When they were at the store, his attitude hadn't seemed to change besides the disappointment in whether or not she was lying. She bit her cheek a little harder than meant to.

"I-I thought..." I thought you'd be happy about this... She began to shift out of his arms, unsure of what to do or say. She knew guys weren't the same when it came to emotions.. But... She thought she'd at least hear about it..

Feeling: Hurt?

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:08 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn shrugged. "He came over today, sometime after you and Jacob left. I dunno when exactly, I was asleep," he replied casually. He could see that she was upset by the news. Bree pretty much liked anyone that didn't offend her. Finn couldn't remember when the two had met, but if she wasn't offended by him it must have been sometime after he met Lillian, since he wasn't such a grouch after that. "Look, I didn't know he was even here until he randomly popped up outta the blue, but he did say we could stay at his house whenever we wanted," he added, trying to give the details about their catch. Well, the ones that didn't involve to much personal stuff. "Babe, listen, I'm totally down for him being our child's Godfather. Ecstatic even, but he's got a lot to handle right now. He's..." Finn cut himself off, biting into his lip. He really shouldn't talk about things that weren't his life. He knew Ty hated when he blabbed to Bree about the things they talked about. Even though he eventually forgave him, it was still wrong. And this, what he was probably doing right now, was a very personal thing to his heart. "He's working on his broken heart..." it was the best he could do without giving anything away.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items