Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
Super Training Room [Times increased.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:00 pm
Arriving not to long after Terashi and Keiko left the Super Training Room, Fenrir looked around noticing that a battle had been held recently. Reaching down to the belt wrapped around his waist, Hax's pokeball was pulled from the slot it sat in.

Releasing Hax, the little pokemon raised it's gaze up to his trainer in question. "Sorry for the long wait Hax, It's time to get back to work" He said to the pokemon who in turn just nodded his head in determination. Pressing a few buttons on the console a little monitor dropped down and with a few more taps, a security recording of the training was brought onto the screen.

"Terashi and Keiko are pretty experienced trainers. Watch and try to take in the move combinations and and body language of both the trainers and thier pokemon." Fenrir said turning his attention to the screen and did the same that he ordered of his pokemon. Terashi seemed to have a pretty decent bond with his pokemon even if it was head strong while Keiko's bond with her's seemed to be pretty strong.

(Hax 12+1 =13/35)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:00 pm
When the screen went bright blue, Fenrir looked down at Hax to see what the little guy thought of what was shown just before him. Hax on the other hand seemed to be lost in deep thought which made Fenrir wonder what exactly was going on in the little dragons head. "You alright there buddy or do i need to go get an ice bucket?" He asked only for Hax to slowly turn his head and glare at his trainer. "No!" Fenrir shouted in his deep voice when he realized that, that choice phrase being said was like starting a war.

Bending at the knee's Hax launched himself at Fenrir with what Hax felt was a well deserved poison jab. With wide eye's, Fenrir quickly raised both arms over his chest just before the move connected with his body. "Gaaaaaaaaaah!" Fenrir shouted as the impact forced him backwards by more then a few feet. It had been a while since Hax threw a fit and acted out in a fit against his trainer and it didn't go well for the little dragon.

Huffing and puffing Fenrir looked down to assess the damage only to find that the sleeves of his hoodie had been shredded revealing the metal vambraces almost dented past the point of repair. "You know how this goes Hax,"Fenrir said after walking to consol where a few buttons were pressed and a weapon wrack rose from the floor. Reaching out Fenrir grabbed a metal staff and prepared to spar with his pokemon like he had in the old days.

Hax launched himself at Fenrir again only to be side stepped and then to be struck with staff across the back. Rebounding quickly, Hax quickly became serious launching one slash after another forcing his trainer into a corner. "Tch you've definitely become more fierce," Fenrir stated before meeting a slash head on with the front half of his staff and with a fluid hand motion brought the bottom half of the staff against Hax's face right under the just coming In tusk. The attack sent Hax a couple feet back onto the floor only to roll a few times before coming to a stop "You know better then to challenge me little one," Fenrir said softly looking down at his partner who finally calmed himself." Xewww," Hax replied apologetically before pulling himself up into sitting position while pouting to an extent all cutely.

(Hax 13+1 = 14/35)  

Tainted Blonde

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:21 pm
I walked in to the Super Training room with my Ralts on my shoulder. I started setting things up when a pair of feminine hands covered my eyes. "Guess who!" Keiko's voice cooed.

"As if I'd forget what your voice sounds like," I smirked. She hugged me before taking a step back. 'Getting back to training Haku?" she asked.

"Maybe later," I shrugged. "For now, Ralts needs training. He held his own impressively against Tate when he hatched, but he has a lot of room for improvement."

Keiko gave me an odd look. "That was... a really long time ago, Terashi. Don't you think you should have started training him sooner?"

"I would have, but Rala ran off with him somewhere," I told Keiko. "She said she wanted to take care of him for a while, but never gave me the details. She gave him back to me yesterday. And no, he doesn't seem to be any different than before."

'That's..." Keiko starts to say, but doesn't know how to explain herself without coming off as a number of bad things.

"Believe me, I know. Rala has been dismissive about it, too. If it comes to it, I'll evolve Yuki into an Alolan Raichu and have her help me read Rala's mind, but I'm choosing not to worry about it for the time being, though I will be watching Ralts closely," I explained. 'Speaking of, you wanna help me train him?"

"I'm not really in the mood for a battle right now," Keiko sighed, feeling bad about saying that as soon as she did. "Sorry."

"That's okay," I said, stopping what I was doing to hug Keiko. "Another time, then.'

Keiko smiled at that, which made me happy enough to drop the matter, returning to setting up the Super Training Room for Ralts.

"I'm surprised you haven't named him yet," Keiko spoke up just as I was finishing up.

I shrugged at that. "I haven't come up with anything that he liked, yet. He's been understandably picky," I explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:30 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"What's wrong, Keiko? Afraid your Pokemon would curb stomp his?" Sub spoke up as he entered the Super Training Room, catching just part of their conversation, mainly the part about him asking for her assistance in training, and her turning him down. Behind the Snagem leader pranced a young looking Eevee, the little fur ball happily nuzzling up to Sub's legs, zigzagging between the two appendages.

The Dark One would walk past them both, his Eevee close behind as he made his way for the room's controls. "Hans and I would be glad to help you out, the little guy himself could use some training as well. You game, Hans?" He asked the Evolution Pokemon who responded by turning to face Terashi and company, barking at them.

"Good boy!" Sub declared. "Now a word of warning, Hans here is going to become an Umbreon and I'm teaching him how a Dark type is suppose to act. And well...Dark types don't play nice!" With fiendish glee Sub would almost slam a finger down on the touchscreen, causing the entire room to warp into a densely forested land at night, Sub and Hans both disappearing behind the conjured trees.

The next thing the pair would hear is a little rustling, the Eevee still a novice in stealth but it would not hinder it from carrying out its command as the Eevee came leaping out of the dark tree tops, aiming to Tackle the Ralts off of Terashi's shoulder.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:40 pm
"Don't underestimate Terashi," Keiko said sternly. The only reason I'm of any use to the team is that I have a few strong Pokemon, but Terashi has more than that. He's a far better trainer than I am."

"I love you for that, but you need to stop putting yourself down," I told her. "And you need to stop thinking I'm better than you because I went to a school about training. Besides, strategic battling can be overrated sometimes."

"You're gonna scare Sub off if you keep talking like that," Keiko said flatly, despite the smile on her face.

"Anyway, I don't doubt any Pokemon you raise," I told Sub, "but Ralts here fought two Pokemon trained by Gym Leaders and held his own. So let's just-"

I feel myself cut off by some pressure on my shoulder. Turning around, I see Ralts catch the tackling Eevee and Drain Kissing it, reclaiming some of the health he lost from tanking Eevee's attack.

"Good job, but you might want to stand on the field proper," I told him. He let Eevee go and Teleported between Sub and myself, waiting for Eevee's next attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:47 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Hans would stumble as he attempted to land on his feet, the little guy still getting used to battles in general. He did not seem to enjoy that kiss, not one bit, the Pokemon agitated now as he growled at the Ralts.

"Eh, I got faith in Hans. He's got spunk and some times that's all you need. Say goodbye, Hans." He instructed his Pokemon.

The Eevee would respond to the command by flipping around and kicking up the 'dirt' at Ralts, executing a Sand Attack to not just lower the enemy's visual accuracy but to also serve as a distraction as Hans fled back into the thicket of trees, disappear into the artificial night.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:49 pm
I watched Hans disappear into the virtual trees created by the Super Training Room and smirked. "Double Team, Ralts," I said calmly. When Hans wanted to rejoin the battle, I'd reduce the chances of Ralts getting taken by surprise.

Ralts filled the clearing that Terashi and co. were standing in with energy copies of himself. He would also mask his energy signature with Normal-type energy to make it difficult for Hans to sense him amidst the copies.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:55 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I watched Hans disappear into the virtual trees created by the Super Training Room and smirked. "Double Team, Ralts," I said calmly. When Hans wanted to rejoin the battle, I'd reduce the chances of Ralts getting taken by surprise.

Ralts filled the clearing that Terashi and co. were standing in with energy copies of himself. He would also mask his energy signature with Normal-type energy to make it difficult for Hans to sense him amidst the copies.

Sub watched as the little green Psychic conjured up copies of its self to counter the accuracy it had lost, he had to admit it was a good tactic but alas he wasn't worried, least not yet. "Smart." He complimented them both. "Though gives us an opportunity to use a move that Hans has been trying to use. Discovered him using it to knock berries down, Lum wasn't too happy about that. Any who, use Swift!" The Dark One ordered.

From somewhere in the dark treetops would come a trio of small star-shaped discs of energy. Their path was erratic and their speed modest but alas they managed to stay on target and sought out the true Ralts, completely ignoring the copies which it summoned with its Double Team. It wasn't the best Swiftm nor would it hurt as much as a proper but Sub was still proud of Hans managing to pull it off.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:04 pm
Whether the Swift Hans used was as fast and strong as the move was known to be, it didn't matter. The move still hit Brunor and dealt a good amount of damage. "Alright, let's take a page out of Tate's book. Will-O-Wisp, Ralts," I said.

The idea was to lower Hans's physical strength, though it wouldn't affect the Eevee's usage of Swift. Still, any advantage is a good advantage considering how much of a threat Sub could be on the battlefield.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:10 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Whether the Swift Hans used was as fast and strong as the move was known to be, it didn't matter. The move still hit Brunor and dealt a good amount of damage. "Alright, let's take a page out of Tate's book. Will-O-Wisp, Ralts," I said.

The idea was to lower Hans's physical strength, though it wouldn't affect the Eevee's usage of Swift. Still, any advantage is a good advantage considering how much of a threat Sub could be on the battlefield.

Hans did not do well to conceal himself after launching that Swift, nor did he think to move, the Eevee's battling instincts very green but that is why they were here today. Brunor's Will-O-Wisp would hit its mark, sending Hans falling out of the virtual trees and hitting the ground with a thud. Standing up with a growl, pained and grimacing the Eevee would respond to the hit in kind by...yawning.

"Eee...vee..." The little furry Evolution Pokemon cutely yawned, opening its mouth big and wide as he also stretched out.

"Ha, I guess Hans is sleepy." Sub said with a shrug. Was this a battle or nap time?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:14 pm
I grunted under my breath, knowing exactly what Hans was doing. I was surprised that Will O Wisp knocked him back, since it was only supposed to burn him, but I didn't have time to question it. "Two can play at that game. Hypnosis, Ralts,"

Ralts teleported next to Hans and stared into his eyes, using Psychic-type energy to plant suggestions into his mind that he was tired and needed to go to sleep.  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:17 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I grunted under my breath, knowing exactly what Hans was doing. I was surprised that Will O Wisp knocked him back, since it was only supposed to burn him, but I didn't have time to question it. "Two can play at that game. Hypnosis, Ralts,"

Ralts teleported next to Hans and stared into his eyes, using Psychic-type energy to plant suggestions into his mind that he was tired and needed to go to sleep.

Hans was taken by surprise by the sudden appearance of the Ralts, the Eevee staring into hypnotic waves which the Ralts gave off but alas managed to fight off sleep, the constant pain from its burn probably helping it stay awake.

"Phew, that was close." Sub chuckled. "Hans, tuck in his Ralts, use Tackle." He commanded.

The Eevee would gladly obey the command as he took a few steps back to put some distance between the two. Once at a comfortable distance the furry animal would bark and rush towards the Ralts, slamming into the Psychic with as much force as it could muster.

(Accuracy roll. 1-6, asleep.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:25 pm
I sighed when Hans stayed awake. So much for that advantage. At least I wasn't at a disadvantage yet, though. "Sleep Talk into Zen Headbutt, Ralts," I said calmly, eliciting a look of surprise from Keiko.

Ralts used Normal-type energy to flop off the ground, aiming his head at Hans and imbuing it with Psychic-type energy before crashing head-first into the Eevee.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:31 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I sighed when Hans stayed awake. So much for that advantage. At least I wasn't at a disadvantage yet, though. "Sleep Talk into Zen Headbutt, Ralts," I said calmly, eliciting a look of surprise from Keiko.

Ralts used Normal-type energy to flop off the ground, aiming his head at Hans and imbuing it with Psychic-type energy before crashing head-first into the Eevee.

"Meet it with a Bite!" Sub shouted out to his Pokemon, the sudden, and precise, Sleep Talk taking him by surprise.

With a growl Hans would meet the headbutt with a Bite, clamping down on the Ralts' head appendage with its Dark energy infused teeth, the Psychic energy of the Ralts' own attack flowing through its body and harming him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:38 pm
Hans's bite would catch Ralts's heart crystal, the Dark-type energy of Hans's attack flowing through it. When Hans let go, Ralts's body fell limply on the ground. Rala teleported to Ralts's side at that point and used Heal Pulse on him, helping him get back up. But he was no longer in any condition to fight.

"Note to self, no more Zen Headbutt until I give him a Dawn Stone," I huffed, recalling Ralts and making sure my mind was connected to Rala's before thinking the words thank you at her.

"I think that's enough for now," I shrugged. "Thanks for the battle, Sub. Though if anything, this fight has taught me to never count any of your pokemon out!" I said with a smirk.  
The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games