Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
SEED Reconstruction OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cherished Ambition
Crew

OG Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:27 am
Phoenix347
x - VoIcom
I got a headache lol xp
We're here to help answer any questions you have.

I got it now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:43 am
I'll be crashing for the night, but before I do, I would like to say 2 things. First, if you're making a new character, please confirm that the character or character's position is not filled. We wouldn't want 2 Plant chairmen, or EA presidents as things will get confusing. Second, to combat that, in the morning I'll post up the available and taken positions on the Uzumi underneath the ship's specifications, while more political positions or non-Uzumi crew members will be under Factions. Until then, just run through a check of who's got what job.

I sure hope the pilots start to come out of hiding... this is starting to appear more like an odd turn of events for another Battleship Yamato xd  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:41 am
Sorry if I panicked anyone with that announcement, but I've wrapped up what I needed to! Now we have a profile page as well as a storyline page where we'll discuss and propose plot ideas. Unfortunately it's pretty bare atm, but I'll add in some of my thoughts on where the RP could go and events that could occur.
I've also finished adding a system to the Gundams (That should be the last change before they get damaged) which requires the pilot's blood to be tested against what the system has recorded. Originally just a small thought on how to protect against multiple pilots to one mobile suit (I'm looking at you Zeta Gundam... You were practically the village bicycle of the Universal Century...) in the RP. There will be points where the system can be overturned should the people in charge of the gundam's pilot go MIA.
Some of the first pilots will be given Gundams once they're revealed, while others will get an appropriate unit to the faction. I'll bring in surviving gundams from GSD such as the Impulse for certain returning characters.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:27 pm
ATTENTION!

Should you have an interest to participate as any of the following characters, please notify me immediately!

Kira Yamato, Athrun Zala, Cagalli Yula Athha, Murrue Ramius, Mu La Flaga, Shinn Asuka, Andrew Waltfield, Lunamaria Hawke, or any other returning GSD character!

Also contact me if you show an interest for creating and playing a leaderof the Ghost of Cosmos or Zala Loyalists. Otherwise they will be made soon after the theft.

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:55 pm
Hello, I just joined the guild and am interested in joining the RP. I'll be pondering a character soon. I like to make Mobile Suit variants for RPs too. Here's some old art of a SEED-era GELGOOG based in part on the Red Frame's Mars Jacket in case ZAFT needs a new MS to consider. It has a shield with a Beam Catcher/Claw.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:01 pm
Toshiro Yuki
Hello, I just joined the guild and am interested in joining the RP. I'll be pondering a character soon. I like to make Mobile Suit variants for RPs too. Here's some old line art of a SEED-era GELGOOG based in part on the Red Frame's Mars Jacket in case ZAFT needs a new MS to consider. It has a shield with a Beam CatcherClaw.

User Image
User Image

Sup Tosh! welcome to the RP razz
I haven't added too many mobile suit designs to other factions in the RP yet to follow the basics of SEED's storyline, but I will as we go along.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:10 pm
Thanks. I find the blood verification system interesting...you'd think it'd be set before the day of the unveiling. But then we'd not have much of an RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:36 pm
Toshiro Yuki
Thanks. I find the blood verification system interesting...you'd think it'd be set before the day of the unveiling. But then we'd not have much of an RP.

Well that and they had the utmost of secrecy (Cause everyone steals gundams in SEED, even the side stories. There is not a gundam set that hasn't had a unit stolen.)  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:50 pm
Given their propulsion systems, are the new Gundams in possession of the Hyper-Deuterion Engines to power their Voiture Lumiere? If so, I'm surprised they don't all have Beam Shields.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:07 pm
Toshiro Yuki
Given their propulsion systems, are the new Gundams in possession of the Hyper-Deuterion Engines to power their Voiture Lumiere? If so, I'm surprised they don't all have Beam Shields.

While I can't find anything pertaining to the second bloody valentine war treaty, I would think it banned N-jammer cancelers in military applications like the last, and Hyper-deuterion engines are a nuclear engine with hyper-deuterion conversion technology. With what I remembered about Voltuire Lumiere technology, it takes a lot of power and even though there have been some advances in technology for the cosmic era, batteries are still batteries. The Lumiere propulsion would only be used during acceleration to limit is power consumption, while the beam shields (Not really detailed) would probably take a lot of power to remain active and have been seen on only nuclear gundams thus far. I took Orb's more defensive nature and the nuclear gundam advantage of combat operation time into consideration and made the units for a more power-friendly system.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Positroneidon

Junior Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:46 pm
greetings, new faces, old faces, i'm Pos, a new face here. Lookin forward to engage in a jolly cooperation !

lol, nice to meet y'all  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:52 pm
Positroneidon
greetings, new faces, old faces, i'm Pos, a new face here. Lookin forward to engage in a jolly cooperation !

lol, nice to meet y'all

Pos! welcome back! Now we need a couple others and the unofficial gang is back together >:3  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Positroneidon

Junior Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:01 pm
Phoenix347
Positroneidon

lol, nice to meet y'all

Pos! welcome back! Now we need a couple others and the unofficial gang is back together >:3

my whole homie kinda goes years back, bloody crowded, and is impossibru to gather nowadays lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:07 pm
Positroneidon
Phoenix347
Positroneidon

lol, nice to meet y'all

my whole homie kinda goes years back, bloody crowded, and is impossibru to gather nowadays lol

Divided greatly we are emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:56 pm
We've reached 10 people and 13 different character profiles with more coming in! Guess we're popular now biggrin biggrin biggrin  
Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff