Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:51 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נαиυαяч ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0④
( ③ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:57 am
Phoenix347

User Image
Artie Hopper
[Wearing: a jacket, a dark blue T-shirt, black jogging pants, white socks and tennis shoes.]

It was a new day, still raining, but it wasn't as bad as it was yesterday. "I hope it goes well with this new job..." Artie muttered with a sigh as he walked on the sidewalk towards Fiddle's Gym. 'I'm sure it'll go well, Master. Just give it your best.' Epsilon said in an attempt to encourage him. 'Yeah, I mean, it's only helping people in a gym, it shouldn't be that difficult.' Gamma agreed, helping to cheer the boy up. "Thanks guys, I'm glad to have you two around." He replied with a kind smile as he entered the gym and put his umbrella onto the umbrella rack. Since it was also rather warm in the building, he put his jacket on the coat hanger as well before entering further into the gym. "Now... to the manager's office to introduce myself..." Artie muttered in thought as he walked around a bit, looking for the office before seeing it and heading towards it. Once there, he knocked on the door.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:15 pm

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Office
With: Alone
Mood: Calm
Apparel: Black shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, bandages around wrists
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $903
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork. He never really expected this job to have so much writing to do. It was a gym, not some accounting firm. Either way, as much as he was being accustomed to it, it did get tiresome. Letting out a sigh, a knock on the door paused his hands. "Come in."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:26 am
Phoenix347

User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie entered the room when he heard the affirmation that he was allowed to enter. "Um, good morning.. I'm the new instructor that applied the other day, Arthur Hopper.." The boy introduced himself to the man who was clearly in the middle paperwork. "I just wanted to come and clarify on the specifics of what I will be doing here at the gym. I hope I am not disturbing you.." He added, explaining why he came to the manager. Though, for some reason the boy felt a sort of kinship for some reason, it was obvious that the two were nothing a like, but yet he felt that he could be friends with this man.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:18 pm

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

User Image
Akira = Velchok
With: Alone
Mood: Calm

The sheepish man who entered introduced him as the new instructor, filling the last of the open positions at Fiddle's. "Good morning. This isn't anything to be concerned about." He set aside the paper he had and pulled out a drawer to find the man's application. "You don't have much to be worried about. hold your classes, help others where they need it. I'm sure you're fit for the job since you got it."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:47 am
Phoenix347

User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie was a bit relieved that he wasn't really bothering the manager. The man stated that there shouldn't be much to worry about and that he should just hold his classes and help others should they need it. "Yeah.. I understand that, but I do have slight problem.. One that I am currently working to get rid of..." He started to speak, beating a bit around the bush. "Umm.. that is... I have a fear of women, but I don't want that to affect my work and wanted to ask if you know any ways I can handle this while do my classes or specifically help women." He requested with a bow, it was rather obvious how this was troubling him, and rightly so because one wrong thing and the boy would just simply run out on the job, which in turn would be bad for him and the gym itself.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:49 am

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

User Image
Akira = Velchok
With: Arthur
Mood: Confused

Akira had no idea what specific problem could prevent someone applicable for working in a gym from working in a gym, before he revealed his fear. "Oh... Umm..." He scratched the back of his neck. It was certainly something that would make work here difficult, as evidence by yesterday. "I'm not exactly a psychologist, the best I can say is to try your best while on shift and if you need to, ask another staff member to help you out or come get me." If he was a personal trainer, there wouldn't be much trouble seeing as the majority of clients for them were male, whereas all the women stuck to the classes and socialized. How cliche.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:40 pm
Phoenix347

User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie was silent as he listened to his manager's thoughts on the matter on what he should do. "Umm.. Alright, I'll try my best then.. Once again sorry for bothering you with this.." The boy replied with a light sigh. This fear of his was something he truly wanted to be rid of, but life wasn't that simple. "Alright, then I'll head out then.. I think I'll do some meditation before people start arriving, so that I can calm my nerves and probably prepare myself." Artie said to the manager. "Thank you for listening to me though, sir." He said with a light smile as he started to head to the door.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:32 pm

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

User Image
Akira = Velchok
With: Arthur>Alone
Mood: Concerned

As mean as it sounded, Akira wished he saw a psychologist about his problem. Having a phobia was one thing, but if he could not control himself when he took a job where women were just as frequent then he might just break down over the stress. Even if he had seen one and it hadn't improved before now, it seemed to be troublesome if too many attended his class, which might be difficult with his young looks. "Sure, just hold up the class and take a break if you get too nervous. Come find me if you have any more trouble though." He said as the man left. Shaking his head, he went back to focusing on the papers in front of him, dealing with the new equipment coming in.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:19 am
Phoenix347

User Image
Artie Hopper

"Alright, I will do so if it comes to that." Artie replied with a nod before exiting the room. The problem was, although he had been going to a psychologist where he previously lived, there was no psychologist in this city that he could visit. After exiting the manager's office, Artie went out to the area where he would be teaching his classes and sat down on the mat in a meditative position and closed his eyes to relax himself. The idea of using meditation as a way to calm himself and prepare himself for his fear was an idea from his previous psychologist in an attempt to help him to get over his fear. It soon became something Artie would do everyday as a way to calm himself before going out. Letting himself relax and calm down, he soon got up from his meditative position and stretched a bit. "Okay.. I think I can do it." He muttered to himself as he took some light breaths as he waited for people to come.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:37 pm
      User ImageUser Image

As Bailey entered the gym, her golden eyes glanced around a bit as she tilted her head a little. "Hmm. This could be interesting." She mumbled softly to herself. She hadn't been to a gym before. Her small town never had one, and living with four brothers plus having to do farm work was exercise enough, and while she saw gyms while living in the bigger city, she never stopped inside of one. Plus, she had always just walked whenever she needed somewhere to go. Unless it was raining that was. That was why she had stopped in here today. She wanted to check the place out and see if it were the kind of place she wouldn't mind stopping by in case it were raining and she couldn't get her daily walk or run in. Which she really needed to start doing again. She has gained five pounds since moving here! Sighing a little bit, she shook her head before making her way to the front counter. Glancing at the prices, she titled her head a little bit. She had no clue how this whole thing worked! Rubbing her arm a little bit, she then glanced around. "Um... Hello? Is anybody here?" She called out so that maybe an employee would hear her and assist her. Adjusting the bag she was holding she chewed at the inside of her cheek and rocked back and forth on her feet a little bit as she waited. She would give it ten minuets before asking for someone again, if nobody showed up, she'd probably just head home and try again another day. She had decided to wear her workout clothes to the gym and had just packed her regular clothes into her gym bag. She figured that it would just be easier that way. She was assuming that this gym had a locker room for her to rinse off quickly and get changed. That was typical of gyms right? Well, she was sure that whomever came to assist her would tell her all these sorts of things.

──────────────────────────────────
                                              x profile Here
                                              x status Human
                                              x dating Nobody
                                              x outfit Confused
                                              x ooc Quoted both of you just so you knew she was here. >w<

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:24 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie had been doing some breathing exercises when he heard someone call out from the front desk. 'Oo, suddenly it's hard mode for you, Master.' Gamma said with a light chuckle. 'Don't be mean Gamma. Just breathe and relax, you can do it.' Epsilon said to the boy so he would have a little bit of encouragement. Artie sighed a bit and took another few breaths before heading over to the woman who was looking around confused. "Umm, g-good morning miss.. H-How may I help you?" He asked her with a slightly cramped smile, but he was at least trying his best. "Is there s-something I c-can help you with?" He added as it seemed she was troubled with something which he hoped he could easily help her with. He really had the urge to keep his distance, but he knew he had to do his best and not let his fear get in the way of his job.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:35 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Bailey sighed a bit as she rocked back and forth on her feet. Maybe everybody was out to lunch? Making a slight face, the red head the looked up as she heard a voice. Looking at the male standing there, she looked confused for a split second because of how young the male looked before she smiled at him brightly. "Hello! Good morning." She replied, adjusting her bag on her shoulder. "Um, yeah. I've never stepped foot in a place like this before and I honestly have no clue as to what I should be doin..." She said, blushing just a little bit. "I don't know if I want to sign up for a full membership or not. I've never been to a gym and usually really prefer going on a run outside, but I figured this place would be useful if it was raining." She said as she looked at the male, her head tilted to the side a little bit. She wasn't sure which would be cheaper, to pay for the year membership or to just pay each day she came into the gym.

──────────────────────────────────
                                              x profile Here
                                              x status Human
                                              x dating Nobody
                                              x outfit Confused
                                              x ooc ...

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:55 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Office> Entrance
With: Arthur, visitor
Mood: Concerned
((OOC: All the wolves are gathering...))

After finishing the work for the new equipment, Akira set it aside, letting out a sigh and leaning back ito the chair with his arms folded behind his head. He thought back on yesterday, and what started as an apology meeting yet turned into a date.He unconsciously rubbed the side of his cheek that saw fit to leave a kiss on. She definitely had little social control, although he had a feeling she was holding something back like she mentioned. He just had no idea what it was though, so he'd have to pick it out later. For now, it was time for a break from paper. As he left, he heard voices down near the doors to the building, so he walked closer to see a female, and Arthur helping her. He decided to stand back for now, just around the hallway and watch, it was a good chance for him to get accustomed to working with women. If he was needed though, he'd approach and relieve him.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:41 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Phoenix347

User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie was tense and quiet as he listened to the problem this potential customer was having. She wasn't sure if she should sign up for the full membership or not and that she had never been to a gym and thought it would be useful to come here if it was raining. The boy closed his eyes for a moment as he thought on it and breathed a bit before opening his eyes and looked at Bailey. "That d-depends on what you w-want to do, everyday use l-lets you the gym for that d-day and is generally for the p-people who don't come very often to t-the g-gym. It also d-doesn't include c-classes with instructors. A one month p-pass lets you u-use the gym for a month, and includes s-specialty classes like proper ways to s-stretch and self-defense classes that I teach, or f-for example z-zhumba and y-yoga. F-For the s-season pass, t-that lasts for three m-months, so you can u-use the gym d-during that time, t-this one includes specialty c-classes as well. A year m-membership i-is the same a-as the the season pass, b-but lasts a-a whole year. I-It also includes the specialty c-classes as well, and y-you c-can work with personal t-trainers for o-one on one w-workouts. For the s-special classes, you c-choose a class, like the zhumba, yoga, or my s-self-defense class and c-can take part in t-the class for a w-week, but you may n-not use the g-gym. F-For the All-Class Month S-Special, i-it's the same as the special class, b-but instead of a w-week, it goes f-for a m-month, a-and y-you're not l-limited to c-choosing o-one class. T-There is also the All-Class S-Season Special and A-All-Class Year Special that i-is the same as the Month special e-except that they last t-three months and a y-year respectively, a-and as before with the classes o-only, you may n-not use the gym. The classes g-generally h-have up to 30 p-people joining. There is more i-information in t-the pamphlet here.." Artie replied with a lengthy explanation on how the gym worked, but it was clear he was really tense and how uncomfortable he was with all the stuttering he did as he spoke. He went over to the counter and pulled out a pamphlet for the gym and gave it to the woman for her to read. "I-I hope that w-will help you..." He said after giving the pamphlet.

(OOC: Our awesome guildmaster updated the first post with more info about what you're paying for. biggrin )

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff