Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Meet the Mods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:05 pm
moving on....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:36 pm
Ok then, sorry for bothering ya on that one. sweatdrop

Moving on then...

So umm, has anybody here gone through a great experience lately? I've had a few but not lately though...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:24 am
I just had a great experience. Last night was Janus's and my Greek Functions. It was a total BLAST!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:04 am
Greek Functions? How does that "function" exactly? he-he  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:12 pm
It's like Prom, but just for the greek group and their dates.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:15 am
Ohh! Ain't that nice then? It's too bad I have never experienced a "Prom" here in my country so, could you tell me more about what the "Prom" is? Can you believe we don't seem to have these in Guatemala? I've only seem to hear that a "Prom" is for when you graduate something. Is that right?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:06 am
Not really, that's Promotion... this is a bit different. "Prom" is a big formal dance, in highschool usually for Juniors and Seniors, where you and your date go to dance and hang out. Most people go out to a nice dinner before hand. then after the dance there is a big party called "post prom". Everyone changes out of their formal wear and there are games and prizes and food and drinks. The whole party can go until 3 or 4 in the morning. It's tuns of fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:14 am
Hmm, that sounds great! I bet you and Janus had one of those right? I still don't understand why there sin't such a thing here in my country... Kinda sad isn't it?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:34 pm
Hi, my name's Michelle, I'm just a hard core RK fan, you'll usually see me mouthing off in the "Question of the Day" Topic of the guild... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:09 pm
hypnocrown
Hmm, that sounds great! I bet you and Janus had one of those right? I still don't understand why there sin't such a thing here in my country... Kinda sad isn't it?
Yes we had one, especially since we went to the same highschool. We went to eachother's prom/the same prom, and we've been dating since then.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:39 am
Well Mel, yer pretty lucky to have found each other then. Would you say it was love at first sight? I don't really believe that but, do you?

Hey Michelle! Good of you to come and post something about yerself for the mods.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:43 pm
Well, although I kinda belive in love/infatuation at first sight Janus and I were good friends for a year before anything really romantic started. Although I had a crush on him from the begining, and would find out later that it was the same way for him too.... we were just both to dense to get it for a year.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:50 am
Will you lookit that? That sounds great Mel! I bet he didn't know how to telll you at first that he wanted to be close to you eh? I wonder, did something keep you from telling him about yer crush on him? How can you tell if the moment is right to tell somebody about yer feelings anyway?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:06 pm
I would like to be a guild mod...

But being a dedicated RK fan will do 3nodding  

miken-chan

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:07 pm
hypnocrown
Well Mel, yer pretty lucky to have found each other then. Would you say it was love at first sight? I don't really believe that but, do you?

Hey Michelle! Good of you to come and post something about yerself for the mods.

Hi to you too!!!

blaugh You Remembered my name!!!

It's good to look back on old posts 3nodding  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out