Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Art Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:31 am
User Image
User Image
Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way
And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn

User Image
Pureblood | Gryffindor | Fourth Year | Fourteen Years Old | Art Club | Music Club
Autumn 2046 Art Club With: Katya, Rickie, Cats
Wearing:Ponytail and [x] Status: Binx, pls.

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“Mornin’, Katya. Did y’have a good Summer?” Lizzie greeted as she made her way into the classroom. It was nice, being back in Art Club. It was one of Lizzie’s favorite rooms in the whole castle, where she could get away from the outside world for just a little while to escape into one of her own creation. Though, given the overwhelming amount of dark subject matter in ink and charcoal, she wasn’t sure if she would exactly like to be in something of her own. Some time to space out with suffice just fine.

She sat her bag down at a table across the room from Rickie and pulled her supplies. Normally she would have set up shop right next to him, but she was still more than a little miffed at the lad, and Binx was in a mood today anyway. The cat leapt from the floor at Lizzie’s heels to the table top, circling for a moment before settling to lay beside Lizzie’s sketchbook and paw at a piece of charcoal. “Binx, no,” Lizzie chided. “That’s not for you.”

Binx stared up at her with wide, innocent eyes that melted her heart. Briefly, his paw had froze mid-air, contemplating his next course of action. Ever so gently he pawed the charcoal and tested the waters. He stopped again at his owner’s frown. Then, Binx snagged the charcoal for himself, rolling it under his belly and lying on it. Lizzie huffed. “You’re impossible” Thank goodness she had more… And that Binx was a black cat, so she wouldn’t have to worry about giving the little rascal a bath later.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Username

And I've been a fool and I've been blind
I can never leave the past behind
I'm always dragging that horse around
Our love is pastured such a mournful sound
Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
So I like to keep my issues strong
But it's always darkest before the dawn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:49 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

second year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club seamstress || Adventurer's Guild monk || Cooking Club pâtissière
Dueling Club minion || Fencing club page || Quidditch reserve beater

Aidene followed Lizzie to Art club with a skip in her step and two bags on her arms. The art room, much like the kitchens, were a safe haven where she could work on her crafting projects. She’d barely decided and finished her embroidery project last year in time to give the pin to Master Theo, but this year she had actually brought all her ideas and craft materials at the start of year. Surely this year would be more productive!

She greeted everyone there with a breezy hello and looked around for more familiar faces. She glanced between Aldrick Gremlin and Spectre Lizzie, sitting unusually far, and wondered what might have happened up in Gryffindor tower. Quest received: Figure out what happened betwen Spectre Lizzie and Aldrick Gremlin.

“I’ve a few ideas in mind,” she replied finally when Aldrick asked, taking a table in between them and pulling out her four usual dolls—Zura for herself, Sheep for her dad, Intana for her aunt Elysia, and Ash for her Grandpa Aspen. “I need more dolls for friends so I figured I could start making some.”

She also pulled out a plain, light blue scarf: “But I should also make this prettier. Either for me or for a present. What do you think, Gremlin? Dolls? Scarf? More options? What project are you doing?”

Meanwhile, she leaned closer to Lizzie to whisper more directly: "What did the Gremlin do?"

Miss GryffindorK

Trickblues

User Image User Image User Image

I'm a picture perfect face
With that wild in my veins
You can hear it in my
Growl, growl, growl, growl

~"Pop/Stars" by K/DA (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns) from League of Legends

addaellis

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:49 am
Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hufflepuff Fırst YeαrPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ Nasim heard about the different clubs from her brother and other puffs as a nice way to make new friends and the like. She wasn't very interested in dueling, fencing sounded interesting but she'd rather watch it and figure out if she'd be any good first, and while she enjoyed playing the piano she was a bit too shy to actually play in front of other people. It was very possible all the compliments Milo had given her abilities were only because she was technically his niece. So it left newspaper, cooking, and art. She...was not a good chef. At all. And newspaper sounded interesting enough so maybe she'd give it a look after art. During her sessions with Michael and even some handy books from Dris she found that she rather liked sketching and coloring so she figured being able to just draw for hours out the day would be pretty neat. Nasim found the classroom pretty easily thankfully and found it surprisingly full of both people and cats. She cooed at the pretty white cat on the windowsill and was amazed at how brightly lit the room was from just sunlight and how much supplies were around the room. All in all, she thought she made the right choice. Maybe she could bring Lucy next time if whoever ran this thought it was ok. Looking around, she spotted a nice soft cushion on the floor and sunk right into with a happy sigh before pulling out her own supplies and getting to work. First subject, the pretty white cat.
                                                [color#CBA135]"Typi

Quote:

ooc: open for interaction

Let me take you down
'Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:10 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fourth YearUser Image

▬▬ "In learning you will teach,"▬▬

Aldrick missed someone coming into the room, and saw a red head, he looked up thinking it would be Jessalyn, but instead it was Lizzie. "Oh it’s you. Hey Rusty. Want to come sit next to your favorite Knapp? Wait. That’s probably Brook. Cheeto-head, just come sit next to your favorite male Knapp that is in Gryffindor with you." She was going to kill him, but at least Aidene was going to sit between the two Gryffindors. Bringing out her dolls, and smiled at her excitement, deciding to ignore that she was whispering to Lizzie. "Hello Aidene, I think you should make a few more dolls. Wouldn't it be a gift enough for your friends to see that you were including them in your collection to? As long as you make all of the dolls the same way you made yours, cute. They really do resemble your family quite well. You can work on the scarf more discreetly during class too." He turned his sketchbook to Aidene and pointed to the sketch of the anonymous female with very short hair. "I'm working on coloring this one, but wanted to look at a red head while doing so. Pretty sad that Yeti decided to sit so far away from me, I'll have to wait for another red head to come in, if anymore happen to come to the club today. I may never get to finish this picture." Why yes, Aldrick was trying to guilt Lizzie into sitting closer to him.

▬▬ "and in teaching you will learn." ▬▬

Where: Art Club
With Whom: Art people
Thinking about: Girls, they should be called what they are
Aldrick Description: 5'5" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Paint covered jeans and a black t-shirt

trickblues

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Art Club
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Artists
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? First Meeting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Oh no....

Jessalyn had gotten the flyer for Art Club already, and the girl was much excited about it. Especially since she knew Aldrick was going to be there for sure. She'd even made sure to tie her hair up fancy and pair it with a cute olive green dress and a pair of flats. Did it look like too much? Probably. Oh well, she wasn't changing now. The girl grabbed her sketchbook and her pouch of (slightly broken) pastels and hurried on her way. Art club was up about a trillion stairs, but she was excited to get there all the same.

Once outside the art room, Jessie frantically straightened up her outfit. She didn't want to look like she'd just sprinted up six flights of stairs.... even though she had. Either way, the redhead pushed open the door and peeked in. There was Aldrick, but he seemed to be calling out to the other redhead in the room.... Liz, maybe? Suddenly, the younger girl felt very self-conscious. Was Aldrick simply friends with the girl, or did he perhaps like her better? She bit her lip, still standing nervously by the door. This was all made extra difficult by the fact that she wasn't sure if she and Aldrick were dating or just... going on a date. Oh boy.

{{OoC: Hope you don't mind me dropping in~}}
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trickblues

Addaellis

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:37 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle
Art Club Captain

Katya was delighted seeing so many turning up for the club's opening, reminding her once more why she so loved this club, and she took good care to greet everyone as they came through the door. It was also a gratifying sign to see a number of younger students there as well, as they would be the club's future when it came time for her to pass things on, and --hold on, Katya's attention was arrested when Aldrick called her 'beautiful'

Instantly, Katya started blushing at Aldrick's compliment. "Thank you," she said, as she felt the heat flush to her cheeks. He was right, of course; there was no way she wanted one of her pretty sweaters ruined by errant splatters of paint. "I've got my smock for that." When he asked her about her plans, she gushed happily, "As a matter of fact, I do. I'll need permission of course, but I want to have an art exhibit, so the rest of the school can see some of what we do up here. I've also been thinking about who I'd like to have take over the club after I graduate. I was wondering if you'd be interested in being Captain next term?"

When Lizzy arrived, Katya greeted her happily, and she couldn't help noticing how pretty her hair was. "Morning, Lizzie. I had a wonderful summer. I got visit a couple galleries when we were back visiting family. I put the books I got from them on one of the tables, in case anyone wanted some inspiration." She neglected to mention the books were in Russian, but Katya believed art was a language of the soul which transcended mere words.

Katya saw one of the students was working on dolls, while another had taken a keen interest in Snezhok, and was starting to draw him while he basked in the warm sunlight. The Seventh Year was happy to see one of her First Year Housemates availing herself of the invitation to be here.

Today was shaping up to be a good day.

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trickblues

addaellis

Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

Taken by Cian Quinlan

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:01 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Second Year♖
User Image
▬▬"I feel the same way about makeup as I do food."▬▬

Brook skipped into art club, having been bribed their by Aidene’s cooking. Brook wasn’t really thrilled about art, that was always Aldrick’s thing, but if Aidene was going to have treats.... You bet Brook was going to be there. Besides, maybe Brook could learn a thing or two about art and apply it to the use of makeup? Shading was a thing in makeup and art right? Yes. This would be a great use of art club. Brook sat behind Aidene, and then heard Aldrick would be captain of the club. She frowned, that was unfortunate, hopefully Aldrick would be nice to her, and wouldn’t kick her non-artsy self out. She shrugged and smiled at Aidene, ”Whatcha doin? Can I help?

▬▬"I want everything."▬▬

Where & Who: with Art club in art
Thinking about: where there are snacks theres a brook
Brook Description: 4'8" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: black t-shirt with blue shorts
ooc: I promise Aldrick isn't ignoring Katya! Just waiting for the others to answer him smile

addaellis

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image
Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn

User Image
Pureblood | Gryffindor | Fourth Year | Fourteen Years Old | Art Club | Music Club
Autumn 2046 Art Club With: Many People
Wearing:Ponytail and [x] Status: Missing her headphones

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“No thank you.” Lizzie replied dryly at the invitation. The last thing she felt like doing was dealing with Aldrick today. Today, Lizzie wanted to draw. Tomorrow, she would paint. After that? Well whatever it was, it would probably still entail avoiding the lad at all costs.

Aidene arrived and sat at a table between them, oddly enough. She listened as the younger girl rattled on about her dolls and her scarf and had been about to put her input in on some doll clothing ideas when she asked what the “Gremlin” did. Luckily Lizzie was well-versed in Kieran at this point and figured he was talking about Rickie, but that only left her looking at the girl incredulously as she whispered. “What? Nothing.” ‘Am I being that obvious about it?’

Then the guilt trip came. Lizzied sighed, exasperated with all of this already. She was here for art. Not for dealing with…. Whatever this was. “You’ve got good eyes. If you’re that desperate, just reference me from ‘ere.” Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Jessilyn hovering at the door. ‘Perfect!’ Lizzie thought, ‘There’s my out.’ She twisted around in her chair, tossing her arm over the back as she smirked at her housemate. “Even better idea! Why not ask Jessie? I’d bet she’d jump t’be your model for the day.” He could carry on with his ridiculous crush, and Lizzie could work on her art without further harassment. Problem solved!

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
I feel like this post is a mess omg. Sorry if I ignored anyone. Not trying to. @n@ Just rushing to catch up.
miss gryffindork

addaellis

stefan lee salvatore

And I've been a fool and I've been blind
I can never leave the past behind
I'm always dragging that horse around
Our love is pastured such a mournful sound
Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
So I like to keep my issues strong
But it's always darkest before the dawn

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:54 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

second year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club seamstress || Adventurer's Guild monk || Cooking Club pâtissière
Dueling Club minion || Fencing club page || Quidditch reserve beater

“Does that count as a gift?” Aidene wondered in response to Aldrick’s thoughts that being included in her doll collection was gift enough. It sounded wonderful if making a doll for herself to play with doubled as a present for a friend. “Well, I desperately need dolls for Rhea and Brook at least, and I wanted to try making a Rion one so I can do mock battles where I actually win. For Spectre Lizzie I shall need to track down Binx—“ she cut off to peer under the table and lock eyes with Binx before returning as though nothing has been said— “And then Month boy will need glasses...would you like one, Gremlin?”

Aidene nodded along, agreeing that embroidering on the sly in class sounded like an excellent idea. Then she paused. Embroidering in class probably not the most honorable thing to do as counting stitches could sometimes distract from the whole gaining EXP process. She could never do it in Professor Cohen’s class anyways— it would be a “bad choice” if they were practicing spells that day, and Aidene didn’t think she could handle it if Professor Cohen was ever disappointed with her. There’s always downtime in the kitchens, she figured. What else did she do during that time anyways? It certainly wasn’t crafts or training. Perfect then.

Aidene did look up from her doll-making preparations for a moment to consider Aldrick’s drawing and request for a redhead reference model. The obvious answer was Lizzie, if course, but given Lizzie’s denial of any Gremlin wrongdoing and Gremlin’s baiting Lizzie into the conversation… Aidene remembered Charlotte, the pretty Ravenclaw girl in Jonah’s year, but she hadn’t arrived to the club room yet. Aidene looked up to notice someone standing by the doorway. Lizzie abruptly offered Jess as a model…Further investigation needed I see!

Given that further investigation was needed, she was very happy when her questing duo partner arrived. ”Brook!” she leaned in conspiratorially, thought better of it, and jotted down the quest details to slide across the table to Brook. In a weak attempt to throw anyone else off, she disguised it with an innocennt "Want to help me sketch dolls ideas for our friends?"

“Quest received!”

Spectre Case Files: The Paintless Gremlin.
Our favorite spectre and the Golden Gremlin seem to be feuding. We should find out why.

Evidence:

Usually:
A
L__(us)

Today:
A _______(us)_____ L
<—————————> = many desks

Tasks:
☑ Ask Lizzie — she said “nothing”
☐ Ask Aldrick
☐ Observe these two.

Brook being there also reminded her she had brought snacks though, and she dove for her bag. ”Club Captain Katya! I brought brownies! Non-crumbly, for maximum non-messy snacking,”

Graydon Ironshield

Trickblues

User Image User Image User Image

I'm a picture perfect face
With that wild in my veins
You can hear it in my
Growl, growl, growl, growl

~"Pop/Stars" by K/DA (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns) from League of Legends

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:01 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fourth YearUser Image

Aldrick smiled at Aidene’s antics about her dolls, “I think they would all appreciate being added to your collection, including me. If you make it look like a Gremlin, I will be even more impressed.”

Aldrick smiled at Jess when she came in and waved her over to the desk that Lizzie had ignored, since Lizzie had rejected his offer and suggested he ask Jessalyn instead.. Lizzie’s red hair was what most of his other colors were made of, but maybe using a different palette of red hair would give a new oomph to his drawings. He switched to the last page of his notebook and wrote, ”Hey Jess, mind if I stare at you and your hair for the next while? It’s easier to get the proper shadings when looking at actual humans. He stuck his tongue out at Lizzie, it was fine if she wanted to be a pain, he had other friends. He just hoped that she would get over being a Ginger Snap soon, it was hard to ignore her like she seemed to want, she was one of his closest friends.

Aldrick looked at Katya, and grinned, ”I’d love to be captain for next year! Thanks for the chance Katya. And the art show sounds like a cool idea. It’ll be something new, and a nice advertisement for the club. I wonder if we could set it up in a part of the great hall? Or the main entryway? That way everyone would be able to see the art, and not have to go out of their way.” Aldrick watched Brook come in and rolled his eyes, his sister was only there for the snacks, she was becoming a chunky little thing. Oh well, at least she was trying to take interest in something besides bagpipes.

With Whom: Art people
Thinking about: Next year will be fun, but this year, I sketch a model
Aldrick Description: 5'5" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Paint covered jeans and a black t-shirt

trickblues

addaellis

Graydon Ironshield
Miss GryffindorK

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Art Club

Jessalyn bit her lip nervously, watching the various people. Aldrick seemed to be in conversation with the other girls around him, only looking over her way when the other redhead (Elizabeth?) pointed her out. A quick lip reading noted that Elizabeth had mentioned Jessie's name, which made the girl draw in a deep breath. Aldrick looked over, then waved her to the desk. As she walked, the girl clutched her sketchbook tighter, glancing at all the others in the room. She sat carefully beside Aldrick, who was already hurriedly writing a note. While he was doing that, Jess sent an awkward little wave toward the other girls.

Looking down, she read the words Aldrick had written. He wanted to look out of her hair? Not the weirdest request she'd ever seen. With a small nod, she reached up and untied her hair. The waves fell down around her shoulders, one stray curl falling in front of her eyes. She nodded her consent, handing Aldrick his book back. He had been hard at work, and she didn't want to stop him in the middle. Just as she was gathering her own pastels, the captain walked over. Tilting her head a bit, Jess watched the girl. She said.... she needed a new captain for next year? It was Aldrick? That was awesome news! When he was done talking, Jess nudged him, signing the word "Congratulations", then after a pause, "Captain". She figured he needed to know both.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trickblues

Addaellis

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:43 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle
Art Club Captain

Katya was happy as she felt all the energy and creativeness around her. She was certainly curious about Aidene's dolls, and she smiled when she produced 'non-crumbly' brownies. Her sister made some once, but that was because she omitted an important ingredient (which would have been flour), but Aidene's efforts looked nothing like that. "Ooooh, those look wonderful, Aidene," she said cheerily.

When Aldrick agreed to her request, she smiled, and said, "Thank you, Aldrick. I'm glad you're taking up the position, and I'm glad you like the idea of the exhibit." Truth be told, she was thinking about it all summer, and the thought of making a go at it made her uneasy, but now she had someone else who wanted to do it, she felt emboldened to make it happen. Addressing everyone there, she said enthusiastically, "I'd like to make this exhibit … um, well, I think all of us should have input on what we'd like to see on display. Soon as I get approval and a venue, let's do it."

Seeing Jessalyn gesturing toward Aldrick, Katya smiled, and asked her, "Could you show me some signs, please? I'd like to learn."

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trickblues

addaellis

Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

Taken by Cian Quinlan

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:01 pm
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾ & ♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
Gryffindor: Fourth Year XXxxxxXXXRavenclaw: Second Year

Brook grinned, “Of course I’d love to help design dolls!” Then she looked at the note that Aidene had passed her. These were not doll designs. This was a note. Brook said out loud, not being one for discretion, “It’s because he’s an absolute idiot and she’s stubborn. You won’t get anything out of either of them.” Brook then grabbed a brownie from Aidene, Ah, as fabulous as ever Aidene. Please never stop baking.” She grinned, then threw a piece of paper at Aldrick, “Aldrick, why are you being rude to Elizabeth? You should jus apologize for whatever dumb thing you did.” It was obviously Aldrick’s fault, Lizzie would do no wrong, Aldrick was the jerk of a brother. Brook was prepared to go to war once she figured out what Aldrick did to Liz, depending on the severity of what happened.

Aldrick smiled at Jess, and her sign for Congratulations and Captain. He mimicked them, then made a note for these two words, he would remember these, so next year he’d be able to sign while making introductions. He switched to his page of a drawing, and began shading the red headed female, content with not talking with Elizabeth or the tiny ducks of hers. That was, until he felt a piece of paper hit him in the head. He looked over, and heard Brook fussing at him. ”I’m not being rude to Elizabeth, obviously it’s her fault. I invited her to sit with me and she ignored me. I have no reason to apologize to her. Now mind your own business chunky child.” He stuck his tongue out at Brook, and then smiled at Jessica, passing her a note that said, “Thanks again, for letting me use your hair as a model.” He then went back to coloring the hair of the female. Then he had a second thought, and flipped to a new page, and began to sketch a red fox. Yes, this was Jessica, her inner soul, her spirit animal. She may be quiet, but she’s fierce.

Brook grinned at Katya's idea, "Can we do like, mannequins? Design an outfit for them? Make it look like they're showing the normal pieces of art? I mean. I assumed that some people would just do like, normal canvas art right? That's all Aldrick does." Her brother was a good artist, but she would never let anyone else know that.

Aldrick nodded to Brooks idea, "I mean, I kind of like that idea, show case everyone best part of the art they do. Fashion, dolls, drawing, whatever it is." He then held out his hand, "Katya, look what I have." He then signed while speaking out loud, "Hi, my name is Aldrick. I am not a donut." He grinned, he had that phrase down since day one of talking with Jessalyn, it was like their inside joke.

╔══════════════╗
With Whom: Art Students

╚══════════════╝

Trickblues

Addaellis

Miss GryffindorK

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Art Club

Jessalyn nodded happily as Aldrick copied her signs. He was getting so good at that! The blonde was drawing, so she tried to hold still. It was a little strange that he was coloring her hair, but she felt a bit special to be asked to be a model. The others were all clearly talking, and again a pang of jealousy touched her. She looked over at Aldrick as he spoke, trying to decipher his words. Then, she watched him sign. He'd learned to say he wasn't a doughnut, which always made her laugh. Katya said she wanted to know too, and she grinned. "I would love to teach you any time! At this point, I think I should host a class!" She laughed, looking between them. After a second, Jess realized neither probably understood her. She sighed, grabbing her sketchbook. Grabbing a purple pen, she wrote a nice note. "I can teach you for sure. I teach a lot of people lately!" She held up the pad toward Katya while biting her lip. Very few people had heard her speak, and she was too nervous to talk in front of everyone.... even if it'd be easier...

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Graydon Ironshield

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:49 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fifth YearUser Image

Aldrick walked into the art room, and wiped off the tables,before setting out new art supplies. He had saved his extra school money to buy some extra supplies, it was the least he could do. A few new paints, some different fabrics for Lzzie's ducklings, some paper, some canvass, and some colors. It wasn't much ,but it could get someone started on something they loved, that's what mattered. Maybe he should have come in the night before to clean the place up better, and throw out the old things. The room looked just as they had left it at the end of the year last year, total chaos, but like the group had alot of fun. He wrote on the board, Welcome to Art Club then sat at the front, opened his notebook, and started to draw while waiting for his companions.

In retrospect, maybe he should have done some more promoting for the club. He had told his house mates, and had owled the people that were in Art Club last year, but he had just assumed that word of mouth would get people around. He made a mental note, the first day of art club, today, they would make posters and hang them throughout the school, yes that would work better than word of mouth, and would be a very practical use of art. Art could be fun and useful, August would be proud of Aldrick's motives. He mumbled to himself, "Well, here goes everything." He swung open the door, and sat outside the door a sign that pointed toward the room that had the words "Art Club, Anyone Welcome!"

With Whom: Himself
Thinking about: Probably need to be better at advertising
Aldrick Description: 5'8" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: White shirt, paint splattered pants

Quote:

Quote:

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out