Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:50 am
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
Feeling > Coffee coffee! Happy Happy!
Carrying > USP .45, Bag O' Donuts, Cup O' Joe
OoC > Voila!
Translation > *

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Hyun was beaming at the trio, her grin grew wider when skullman let out an exasperated sigh. Ha! He's already tired of me. She was shot down from cloud nine when skullman ratted U'zuhl out. Oops, cats out of the bag. She cursed under her breath, she should've known these weirdos could sense each other. Like a sixth sense. When Hyun opened her mouth to tell off the skulldude regarding her rights to be wherever she wanted--mainly because she was a grown woman--he had quickly corrected himself, much to her surprise. She had even held her cup o' joe up too! To emphasize the severity of the situation. 'You're damn right I can sta--Hey wait! You did not just order me like some dog!' She yelled at the man's back, already off to the main campus. Pssch, she scoffed, kicking the dirt, 'Who does he think he is? I'll stick my wrench anywhere I want.' Hyun mumbled, that's when she noticed the glint of something wet against her boot which she dismissed as mere morning dew. The woman with skullhead was hot though, she had to admit. The chains were totally a selling point, girl you can chain me up too if you want. She snickered to herself. Hyun had long ago embraced her sexuality, mom was supportive of her, Hyun was disgusted with herself at first though, for liking women. But she knew she can't limit her beautiful smart-a** self exclusively to men.

Kawakas

Rainbow Sunburn

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:59 am
User Image
User Image

"Speak softly and carry a big stick...."

---

-Bernadette took note of the window and tapped her pocket to awaken her companion. "Nadr, take note." The groggy fairy floated out of her pocket and onto her shoulder, but almost immediately flew back when Hyun and U'zuhl. He was not fond of demons. Bernie knew this one though. Likely he knew of her too."It would be best, Butcher, that you stay downwind. I do not say that as a threat, but the scent here is not a strong one and yours is." -

[EXIT W/ ELIAS]

---

"...you will go far."

Mood : Serious-ly about to send people home. - Company : Mr. Kazimir and Mr. Elias, U'zuhl, and Ms. Hyun Status : Doing my job. - Items : Nothing.

OriginalAnus
XxIce_ReaperxX
xX Yennefer Xx
Kawakas
xNilu

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:15 am
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Alert Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword ║ OoC ► ║ Status ► Exposed

As soon as the others left, U'zuhl strode closer to Young. Apparently soothing her nerves by punishing the dirt beneath her. Should he inform her she had just did one thing the one-who-smelled-of-death told her not to do? Probably not. She was frustrated with him especially. Young appeared as the person who didn't like to be controlled.

U'zuhl stared at the direction The Thief went, so that was the reason the presence felt so familiar. The woman had even used the title bestowed by the lord of darkness, it only served to prove the woman's renown as the thief, a demon hunter. To have someone of her caliber here the situation had to be dire indeed. And for him to be here was not a coincidence. Someone must've wanted these deeds to be his. The demon turned to regard Young, luckily, by staying with this one mortal human; he had prevented any allegations to surface.

'Are you going to listen to him?' He gestured at the direction where the-one-who-smelled-of-death went. 'This place reeks of death, perhaps it is not wise for you to stay here.' He suggested, it smelled like home, he was comfortable with it. He could not say the same for the mortal however. Though she was too peeved to notice it.

Rainbow Sunburn

xNilu

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:37 am
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
Feeling > Coffee coffee! Happy Happy!
OoC > Voila!
Translation > * s**t

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

The water sticking--sticking? water wasn't that viscous. This was--Hyun lifted her foot up and dragged a finger across surface of her booth and brought the finger up, sniffing. It was blood. Immediately she blanched, pulling away the donuts and coffee from the offending finger. Where was she gonna wipe this s**t? Not her labcoat, no, not in a million years. That's when her now best buddy arrived, U'zuhl stomped up to her, he stared in the distance, which was perpetual darkness. She couldn't see ttong*. Hyun inched closer, and with surprising courage fueled by the disgust brought by the blood on her finger, she wiped the appendage on U'zuhl.

There, done.

Satisfied, she tried fishing out another donut from the paper bag, only for her to pull out a tissue instead. Shimatta-ne, she cursed. Gulping, Hyun began answering U'zuhl, 'I don't want to just because...' She pouted,'But he used the 'since you're staff' card, I'm supposed to stay..to keep the evidence--' Then it finally hit her. 'I disturbed the evidence didn't I? It was the blood wasn't it? Did a student forgot to wear tampons or something? Slipped and cracked open their head on a rock?' She rambled on.

Kawakas

xNilu

Fatcat

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:49 am
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Alert Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword ║ OoC ► ║ Status ► Exposed

U'zuhl just stared as Young came closer to him, and wiped her blood stained finger on his being. The audacity! He didn't know whether to be furious or laugh. He decided to keep quiet instead, he was used to bathing in blood. Just when he thought he had sacrificed a part of his dignity to serve this woman, she had pulled out a napkin of somesort, he decided this woman was a shambling mess and really wished he could sigh. U'zuhl was not familiar with the terms the woman was throwing around, so he kept quiet and merely listened. U'zuhl knelt, swiping his own fingers into the blood drenched grass, combing it and brought it to his mouth, his tongue slipped between his fingers, tasting the copper and metal. The blood belonged to a human, dead; this was not too long ago. It was still fresh by his standards. Mayhaps a few hours.

He straightened himself to his full height, 'Murder,' He remarked coldly, his eyes locked onto Young's deep blue orbs. 'A mortal soul has been devoured.'

xNilu

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:13 am
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Duru the king
Feeling > High on Coffee
OoC >
Translation > * s**t

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Murder.. Yep.. This place was totally cursed. Why did she had the boldness to think otherwise? In one night, she had managed to get into two murder cases, and also managed to get tangled in in it one way or another. She laughed, humourlessly. 'Eugh.' She covered her mouth as U'zuhl proceeded to do his own D.N.A. test. 'You want a donut to wash that down, big guy?' She offered the bag of donuts to U'zuhl, there should be still some left. Hyun heard a window creaking open, she turned around and saw Skulldude creepily hanging around an open window a story up. A perfect picture of a haunted house. She yelled, 'Hey, want a donut?' She cupped a hand around her lips to amplify her voice, whatever good that did. Maybe if the guy had a donut in his gut, he'd look past the fact that she had probably messed the blood trail.

Kawakas

OriginalAnus

xNilu

Fatcat

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:25 am
User Image

User Image

U'zuhl snatched the paper bag, devouring it whole. His tongue flicking against and between his teeth, cleaning the residue. It had tasted sweet, bitter and somewhat crunchy, on account of the paper. He supposed it wasn't edible in the first place. All in under a second, that was when Young had offered the-one-who-smelled-of-death some of the treat. None for him now. 'Why do you bother with their folly, Young?' He asked, looking up at where the-one-who-smelled-of-death was, his white skull illuminated by lights from the room he was in. 'They are all gifted, you are just a normal mortal.' He said as he stopped beside Young, he tried to wrap his ancient mind behind the young mortal's reasoning, but so far he couldn't fathom her intentions.

xNilu

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:41 am
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > Klymaxx - I'd Still Say Yes
Feeling > High on Coffee
Carrying > USP .45, , Cup O' Joe
OoC >
Translation >

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Hyun snorted as she watched U'zuhl gobbled up the last of the donuts, paper bag and all, oh it was so unladylike to snort like a pig but who cares? No one, that's right! 'Well he didn't hear me anyway, his loss.' She said, skulldude hadn't heard her voice, even though she had cupped her lips. It always worked in movies though. Maybe it was the lack of ears on skulldude's person. U'zuhl moved beside her, yesterday she might've freaked out if a demon approached her--she actually did freaked out yesterday--, but Hyun wasn't a genius if she couldn't adapt fast. She shrugged her shoulders, 'I work here. I need to pull my weight.' She replied, it was true, she wanted to earn her pay. Hyun gazed up to U'zuhl, his horned head still made her wince; and those red eyes could still stare right into her soul. 'Why are you here though? You could just...' She shrugged again, 'I dunno, summon a portal or something and be on your merry way.' He took a small sip of her coffee. The warm liquid felt good, she wondered if that's what her machines felt when she changes their oil.

Kawakas

xNilu

Fatcat

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:28 am
User Image

User Image

Young answered his question with a shrug, U'zuhl hummed, a low rumble came from his throat. He looked at Young, questioningly. 'If only it were that easy.' He said, 'I can only be summoned... I cannot summon a portal at my whim, only higher demons are capable of such feat.' Night wind buffeted them, U'zuhl could still smell Young's lavender scent, mixed with her perspiration. If he were an incubus he would've jumped on the young woman, fortunately, he was not.

xNilu

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:34 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Sachi l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Unicorn
User Image

The rain hit her face the second she walked outside, and the little kitsune hid as best as it could. Looking around not seeing anyone, Sayuri smiled and walked to the middle of the courtyard. It was a fairly big area, and she wanted to stay on the school grounds if anything happened. She put the little creature down on the wet ground and smiled. Are you ready? Do as I do~ With a smile, Sayuri closed her eyes and began to glow a brilliant teal color. A sudden flash, and Sayuri was engulfed in flames. Where she once was, stood a most magnificent creature, a creature known to be only a myth: a unicorn. The small kitsune made a happy squee noise and ran around. It to began to glow, and she small kitsune became a mini version of the unicorn.

The rain didn't seem to bother the creatures, and the baby unicorn began to jump in puddles.

It really was a majestic sight to see~

User Image

Current Theme ➤: ~Swing~

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy? l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Unicorns? l Item/s ➤: Umbrella
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi was walking around the school with an umbrella, he let out a sigh. It has been a sight rough day yesterday, well all his students were able to attendent the choir event though he had some serious long lecture his cooking up for the class today thanks to Shinda and Yuki's duet and their choice of music in a church of all places! The news about the maths teacher...it mad him very uneasy that his sister was close to the scene of the crime and he isn't there to protect. OH! He knows the girl is full capapble of protecting people and herself but...a demon like that...

Kazi looked down with dull lavender eyes, thinking about the possibilities what could have happened. His ears perked up when he heard...hooves? He finally looked up and his eyes were wide as saucers. There he saw two mystics creatures with pure white fur and black glossy pair of eyes. He unconsciously dropped the umbrella. 'OH.MY....GOD.' Kazi watched the scene of a lovely parent and child moment, it strangely made his troubles fade away.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:39 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Sachi & ???? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Unicorn
User Image

The baby unicorn pranced around its mother happily, that is until it spotted a rather tall man. The baby quickly hid behind its mother, who turned to see the man. Hmmm....I've seen him before....Ahhh yes the music teacher... I hope he didn't see me... The mother looked back at her baby, and slowly approached the man. The unicorn stopped in front of him, her blue eyes we filled with hope and happiness. The baby unicorn watched as its mother approached the man, and then soon followed. The little one walked up close, and nudged the man's hand with its nose.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy? l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Unicorns? l Item/s ➤: Umbrella

Kazi tilted his head when the little caught sight of him and hid behind what he presume to be the mother. He watched as the elder one approach him and gaze as him with most beautiful and innocent blue pair of eyes he has only has ever seen. He doesn't know who is worse...Lilith or this unicorn. He blinked out of his trance as he felt something nudge his hand, he noticed it was the younging. He bit his lips as he blushed at the little animal, he does have a weakness towards little and baby animals. The wolf crouched down to the little unicorn's level as he gently brushed it's main, being carefully he doesn't scratch it with his long claws. He presented himself as no threat towards them, a faint smile appeared on his face. Meanwhile, inside his mind. 'GAHHHH IT SO ADORABLE AND ZE MOST AMAZING AND CUTE ZING SINCE I SAW SISTER'S BABY PICTURES!'.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:19 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Sachi & Music Teacher l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Unicorn
User Image

The little unicorn gave him a little whinny as it shook its neck and pranced around the tall man. It wanted him to play with her~ The little creature pressed its nose against his back and jumped away from him, as if they were playing tag. The mother however, stood there and watched. You smell of wolf, yet you do not harm us? The unicorn's mouth did not move, but the man could hear a woman's voice. Shaking the wet off her mane, the mother unicorn lifted its head to the sky. You have a kind heart~

The little unicorn was happily running around waiting for the man to follow it.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items