Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Music Studio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:31 am
User ImageUser Image

Just as the first bell for classes rang, Berlioz walked through the door and now was the time for his acting to be put to the test. Luckily he had some musical talent to make it worth taking this class. Berlioz walked in and immediately noticed two others. One being the Teacher and perhaps the other was a student. Not that he cared in the least. "Morning sir! Im the new transfer student. Its a pleasure to meet you." The boy said walking a tad bit quicker to get closer to the man and woman. He was still carrying his rather large Tome with him. That book would not be leaving his side...ever.

∑ Location →→| Music Hall |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Cheerful (Irritable) |
∑ Thoughts →→| Ugh I dont know whats worse...Heaven or this. |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→| Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:23 pm
User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(50%) l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Teacher & Students l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Sketchbook l Earphones ➤: A Heart Without Colour

Yuki had her head down when she was walking down the hallways hugging her sketchbook against her chest, a bit of weight was lifted of her shoulders. She smiled weakly wondering how Aureliana would react to her letter, well she couldn't do a full self-portrait of the girl when class is knocking next door. It was the best she could do under 30 minutes when she was sketching and colouring the piece of artwork. It also helped her take out the depressing news about Shinda, he wasn't sure if music will have the same effect on her. Unless if she avoids any sight of a guitar.

Yuki raised her head up and was surprised to see the music teacher was early, for once. She also saw another familiar face, "Oh you also do music?" she said bewildered. 'Berly does music too!? *GASP* Can he play the sax?!' 'Hopefully his at an amateaur level' 'At least we have a boy in the class.' She let out a quiet groan, she was going to get a migraine from the personalities/voices inside her head. Her gaze then turned to the unfamiliar looking kitsune with the multiple tails, she tiled her head, "Another kitsune?" she said to herself. She didn't pay too much mind to the new student as she sat back to her usual desk at the front row. She was relieved the room wasn't very much occupied yet.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda turned to face the new student who looked odd but hey he was the first boy to be in this class at this hour. Shinda chuckled weakly before scratching the back of her head. Letting out a sigh, she stood up and walked toward her seat. Shinda stopped in place and watched Yuki walk in. She didnt say a whole lot. Shinda walked over to Yuki and smiled softly. "Hey Yuki are still willing to do Anime Duets with me? Im sorry for what me text might have done. I didnt expect to live through last night. I wanted to make sure I said good bye." Shinda looked down and to the side. She felt bad for anything she might have caused Yuki. "And yes, Apparently I'm a Nine Tail Kitsune. I dont know how sooo...yea." Shin waited for a response from Yuki before doing anything else

∑Location →→|Music Hall |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy/embarrassed |
∑ Thoughts →→| YUKI!|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:26 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Music Classroom ♉Company: People ♎Feeling: Bland ♌In Control: Morgan ♏Song: Robbie's Lament

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Seemed like he was late to class, not the best way to start off your first day of school. Blaming Ahnack would be the easy way out, no he had a responsibly as the responsible one to ensure that they are doing what they have to. Entering the class the first thing that drew his attention was the woman with multiple tails. It was obvious that this school was filled with the supernatural however them being so open about it did come to a shock. What he couldn't spot was the teacher, at least not anyone who looked like a teacher. Maybe he should have gotten a picture of the teachers to at least know who they are. Walking into the room he grabbed a chair and placed it in front of the piano. It didn't seem like the class had started even though it should have been at this point. So he could practice some piano. Pulling out a phone and placing it on the music rack, he scrolled through the random songs in a random playlist he found. While they weren't exactly using musical sheets the visual presentation of what keys to press was good enough from him. "Not this song" Morgan grumbled but reluctantly started to play it. Putting the song on silent he watched the video and started to play it on the piano. Unfortunately he had to ignore a few notes that required a third hand to play or one's feet.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:42 pm
User Image

𝓐𝓊𝓇é𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶𝓓𝓊𝓁𝒸é 𝓔𝓈𝓉𝓇é𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶

X
X

𝓢tudent𝓣hird 𝓨ear 𝓐rtist

°˚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚°

⊰●l“A-Almost…th-there,” she huffed and puffed and placed her hand on the door handle. She was catching her breath before she dared enter the room, she was late, but that was almost a normal thing for her, almost. Mornings were not her thing, yet she managed to get energy somehow. Relaxing herself she walked into the room with a huge smile on her face “Mooooorning~” she hymned happily to everyone in the room. Noticing first that someone was playing the piano. Aureliana waved over to Yuki before walking over to her “You are absolutely one talented chica!” she hugged her sketchbook closer to herself before she took a seat. The girl was preparing herself for a lecture from the teach, but hoped that he was distracted with something else to notice her tardiness.l●⊱

°˚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚°

𝓛ocation: Music Studio ✬𝓒ompany: Classmates ✬𝓘tems: Sketchbook and art tools ✬𝓞.𝓞.𝓒: Chica= Girl

User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:07 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Music Class l Company ➤: Classmates l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri somehow managed to remember where her classroom was, and stopped short right in front of the room. Grabbing the handle, she swung open the door and rushed inside. She was only a little late, so that was a good thing. There were a few new faces, a very pretty girl with light white hair like hers, and a young man with white hair as well. Seems white was the in thing. Looking a little further, she saw another new face with a very familiar scent. Ciri wasn't mistaken, and she rushed over to her friend, wrapping her arms around the girl. Ciri practically knocked the girl to the ground. SHINDA!!!!!! Ciri nuzzled her cheek against Shinda's cheek and hugged her tightly. Your alive....your alive..

Current Theme➤: Wonderland

PonderingPenguin

Aizula

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:41 am
User ImageUser Image

Berlioz watched as The girl from yesterday was somewhat shocked to see him. He nodded to the fact that he did play music. Berlioz decided that he was going to remain quiet til he needed to speak. It would at keep him from getting to irritated. He still had to keep this act going for who knows how long. Taking a seat, Berlioz waited for the class to officially start

∑ Location →→| Music Hall |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Credo Revolution |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Cheerful (Irritable) |
∑ Thoughts →→| Ugh I dont know whats worse...Heaven or this. |
∑ Items →→| Tome of Shadow Summoning |
∑ People Near By →→| People (Food) |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→| Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Aizula

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:07 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Students l Item/s ➤: Scooby Snacks
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi noticed the classroom was filled with students but he noticed that three particular students hasn't shown her face yet. 'Vere iz Evie?' he wondered. The last time he saw her the girl looked depressed, he hoped nothing bad happened to his student along with the two Scarletts. Before he could officially start the glass he had himself familiar with the new faces, one girl and two boys...two boys....BOYS?! The music silently made his way to the corner of the room where his desk was located and silently thanked the man above. 'Zank you lord! Zat you gave man zee gift of music and lead zem to my class. he silently prayed and looking very happy to finally see male faces. Girls are fine but sometimes they are overwhelming when it comes to emotions.

He cleared his throat loud enough to get the whole class' attention. "ATTENTION! Everyone take your seats as today ve are going to start our lesson vith long and interesting lecture, about..." he went to the the board then quickly jotted down in capital letters and underlined:
CHURCH AND MUSIC
"Ve vill start vith vhat type of music not allowed in churches!" he said strictly.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

User Image
User Image Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(50%) l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Teacher & Students l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Sketchbook l Earphones ➤: A Nostalgic Dream

Yuki stared the tailed student when she addressed her, she stared at the girl at first in confusion but then realized it was Shinda when she mentioned 'Anime Duets' and the text message. 'YAY~! SHINDA IS ALIVE~!' '...' '...' 'Yay?' The angel didn't know whether to be happy or cry with tears of joy that the girl was alive or ... she was lost on how to react. She blinked then put on a smile, "That's nice, yo-." she was cut short when she heard a loud yell and it belonged to Ciri, she watched as the green eyed girl tackled the suppose music tutor to the ground with a hug. "..." She silently watched the emotion radiating out of Ciri, happiness and sweet relief; ones she wasn't so familiar with. "Never-mind." Yuki looked away from the two.

Yuki's head perked up when she heard the piano filled the classroom, she looked to the player and notice it was another male student. It was funny to see that he was using his phone instead of a music sheet, it reminded her of the Piano Tiles advert. The choice of music was more in a dramatic since but yet dark, like it would belong to an over-dramatic supervision. 'Or maybe I'm watching too much cartoons....' 'NAH~!' The important thing he didn't pose as much as a threat as Aureliana when it comes to pianist, as far as she knows.

Yuki looked to the door when she heard someone yelled out a loud morning greeting. She watched Aureliana who looked quite happy in the morning, she smiled weakly. "So you received my letter." she was pleased by the comment she received, her eyes travelled down to her sketchbook, she wondered what else the artist had up her sleeve. Surely piano and harp playing, painting and drawing wasn't all she has...Pottery? Before she could ask the teacher already announced the start of the lesson and was ready to give a looooooong lecture. 'Oh joy.' She snuck her earphones she always wear on and played a soothing music that was surely going to send her to sleep during the lecture.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: @Penguin - Lazy Town(the song) XD

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Aizula

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:21 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Music Classroom ♉Company: People ♎Feeling: Bland ♌In Control: Morgan ♏Song: Robbie's Lament

Ignoring certain key was what an amateur would have done but he was perfection incarnated. When it came to music anyways. A dark aura loomed over him as bandages formed a hand around his own, it separated from his hand and started to play the other keys that the video had playing. However it all came to a ubrupt stop when he heard the music teacher. Turning his head he noticed that they were going to have a lesson about church music. Appeared that one of the guys in the class was a teacher, he looked very young and had a accent. From what country could that accent come from. Staying around the piano, Morgan turned to chair and would sit properly to listen to the lesson. Looking at his fellow peers he noticed two in particular that were appalling. One was wearing quite revealing clothes, there was no school dress code but one would think that his peers had more dignity. But the worst offender was the other female decided that the lesson was not important enough to pay attention to it.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC: @IceReaper - I'm you notice it.
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
XxIce_ReaperxX
Aizula
Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda was about to reply to Yuki when she turned and was tackled by Ciri. "Glahc" Caught off guard by the tackle, though the nuzzling was something she strangely enjoy. "Yes I'm alive and not sure how~" She was about to explain what she had gone through but then Kazi made his announcement and she instantly knew this was for her and Yuki....mainly for her because it was her idea in the first place.Giving Time for Ciri to stand up, Shinda got up and sat down close to Ciri and Yuki. It looked like Yuki was already prepared...Shinda wished she had something like that as well. It was now time for the big lecture...the dreadful lecture.

∑Location →→|Music Hall |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| At least people are happy I'm alive.|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Aizula

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:35 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Music Class l Company ➤: Classmates l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri happily sat next to her friends and began to listen to the lecture. At one points she began to zone out, only to come back to reality when Mr. Kazi spoke. She was ready to go to to bed that was sure but this was only first period. Glancing over at Shinda, Ciri was glad to see hr friend safe. Looking over at Morgan, Ciri began to wonder how the two got stuck in the same body in the first place.

PonderingPenguin

Aizula

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Lecture Mode l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Students l Item/s ➤: Scooby Snacks

Kazi clapped his hands loudly, "Now let's talk about yourrr jump(hip hop) music, I don't mind music even zough it's not best genrrre I have ever listened to. Jump music is looked at vith disdain by faithful. It vas eliminated frrrom everrrywherrre nearrr churrrch, and given discrrriminatorrry and dismissive tag. Jump music vas kalled ‘Sekularrr’ music and kicked farrr avay. Forrr me I zink zis depends what type of message you arrre sending in song.
Do I alvays agrrree vith, apprrreciate orrr rrresonate vith music being played in churrrch? Niet.
Do I sometimes vish music verrre differrrent? Da
Do I zink churrrch music should change overrrnight? Niet.
Vould I like to see advancements and deepenings of churrrch music? Da.

Forrr many people, churrrch serrrvices tend to be rrrather quiet and subdued. Otherrrs attending another churrrch enjoy kontemporrrarrry music prrrovided by grrroup of musicians playing guitarrrs, trrrumpets, tambourrrines and drrrums. On one hand, music kan be verrry komforrrting and rrrelaxing; on other, it often sourrrce of disagrrreements and arrrguments. Everrryone has opinion of what good music is. Each generrration tends to embrrrace its own music. music Grrrandpa listened to is konsiderrred tame by his grrrandchildrrren, although his own parrrents zought he vas on rrroad to degrrradation—zat he vas simply being rrrebellious. Not surrrprrrisingly, kontrrroverrrsy over music has crrrept into vorrrship serrrvices vorrrld over. One churrrch attempts to attrrract vorrrshipperrrs vith full music prrrogrrram, while down strrreet another churrrch includes music in its serrrvices only by singing kappella.

What Bible says about music? Even kurrrsorrry investigation of Bible vill show zat music and musikal instrrruments verrre used in varrrious aspects of lives of ancient Isrrraelites, including zeirrr vorrrship of trrrue God. Zerrre verrre times when firrrst king of Isrrrael, Saul, vas overrrtaken by distrrressing spirrrit and his adviserrrs suggested zat David be brrrought to king to play harrrp and give him rrrelief.

God enjoys music. Man has alvays exprrressed emotions thrrrough vokal and instrrrumental music. Ve glean frrrom Scrrripturrres zat God also enjoys music.God says in Psalm 50:23, 'Whoever offerrrs prrraise glorrrifies Me; and to him who orrrderrrs his konduct arrright I vill show salvation of God.' 150th Psalm explains some of vays ve kan prrraise God: 'Prrraise LORRRD! Arrrrghh ! Prrraise God in His sanctuarrry; prrraise Him in His mighty firrrmament! Arrrrghh ! Prrraise Him forrr His mighty acts; prrraise Him ackorrrding to His excellent grrreatness! Prrraise Him vith sound of trrrumpet; prrraise Him vith lute and harrrp! Prrraise Him vith timbrrrel and dance; prrraise Him vith strrringed instrrruments and flutes! Prrraise Him vith loud cymbals; prrraise Him vith clashing cymbals! Let everrrything zat has brrreath prrraise LORRRD. Prrraise LORRRD!

Ze apostle Paul also shows imporrrtance of music in New Testament Churrrch: 'Let vorrrd of Chrrrist dvell in you rrrichly in all visdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spirrritual songs, singing vith grrrace in yourrr hearrrts to Lorrrd' In rrreality, only factorrrs zat should matter arrre whether orrr not kongrrregation is grrroving closer to Chrrrist and closer to each other, and zat people's innate gifts arrre being used."

He took a breather, as he final finished his long lecture which had taken most of the lesson time. Kazi went over and lounged in his desk for a moment so the student can digest what he just said. He clapped his hands again, "NOW FOR HOMEVORK~!"

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(50%) l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Teacher & Classmates l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Sketchbook l Earphones ➤: A Nostalgic Dream

Yuki used all her willpower to keep her eyes open and prevent them from dozing off, especially when the teacher got into the topic about church and christianity. She doesn't want to show disrupt over that kind of touchy topic. Her music in her earphones wasn't blasting loud music as the volume was set to a minimum so he can listen to Kazimir's lecture and the music at the same time. But it was getting hard to concentrate without her dozing off to sleep. The angel suddenly furrowed her brows then looked around the room, 'Am I in church?' she thought while the tall man was preaching and adding bible verses to his speech.

Yuki can tell by the man's voice he has a strong love and passion for music over the way he is talking about it, which is part of the reason why she loves music class than the rest of the lessons. It was nice to see someone express their love for something and spreading that knowledge and that sense of love to the subject to the rest of the students/people. When there was finally a moment of silence she let out a sigh of relief. Her posture sluggish posture suddenly straightened up when he mentioned 'homework'. When it comes to music homework it will come as easy or to a Week of Difficulty/Mental Abuse depending on assignment. But its certainly not an easy A if you don't like the subject. "I hope it's difficult." she said, somewhat excited.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Sorry for the delay ^^;;

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Aizula

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:20 am
User Image

What is with this lecture...? was one of the only things that crossed Ciri's mind. Looking away from the front of the class, she thought about how the rest of her day was going to go. Her stomach started to make noise, so she added "find food" to her list of things. I wonder what mom is gonna have us do today... Was her mom even teaching? Could she even teach while being pregnant, or better yet was it safe? Ciri spaced out completely and didn't hear much of what her teacher was saying.

PonderingPenguin

Aizula

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:02 am

Mood ➤: Lecture Mode l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Students l Item/s ➤: Scooby Snacks

'Did I broke them?' Kazi noticed the silence in his class quite concerned that he might have taken his speech a tad overboard. H shrugged, "Your homework today is: To perform or create a song that has a meaning or story behind it.~ Note You don't have to sing, you can also play an instrument." he knows not many of his students as christians so he think this assignment would be more suitable for them. "The assignment is due next week Tuesday, I don't accept last Sunday night work." he stared at the students knowingly. His ear perked up when the bell rang, cueing the students to leave the classroom to their next lesson. "DON'T FORGET!" he added sternly.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(48%) l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Teacher & Classmates l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Sketchbook l Earphones ➤: A Nostalgic Dream

Yuki quickly noted down the homework assignment and its due date, that wasn't tooo bad. She has written some songs in her sketchbook but she decided to make a whole new one, 'Goodbye, weekend.' with that done. She raised her head when the bell rang, she packed all her stuff and made her way to her next class.
'ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT~!!!!!!!'
She felt her head pulsing again.
+Exits+

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Aizula

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:44 pm
User Image

Ciri's ears perked up as she heard the assignment. Write a...song...? Hmmm... There were so many things she could write about, but the more she thought, the more Ciri wanted to write a song closer to home. I got it! She thought as she stood up and walked to Ahnack...er Morgan. Taking his hand, Ciri gave the boy a smile. Let's go, we have PE next. She didn't really care if it was Morgan who she was taking the hand of, she knew Ahnack was in there. Besides, the next class was with him and she was exited. Ciri moved for the door, dragging him to their next class.

-Exit with Ahnack/Morgan-

PonderingPenguin

Aizula

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers