Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room - 105 [Closed Temp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:58 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1500/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Evie felt bad now, Ciri wasn't taking it too well, add that to the fact she was injured.. 'Ciri,'[/color] She said, reaching for the witcheress' shoulder, she saw her rub her injured ankle, 'I can ice it again if you want...' Evie wanted Ciri back to her old cheery self.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:52 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: Sad l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri nodded as Evie offered to ice her ankle once more. She turned and lifted her very swollen ankle back onto the bed. Leaning back against her second pillow, the winter witch could see the tear streaks left by the black make-up. Ciri's face had little to no emotion in it and she just stared forward, lot in thought.

You put everyone at risk when you get close...maybe you should leave the school... Ciri bit her lip as this thought crossed her mind.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:35 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

As Ciri situated herself more comfortably, Evie carefully shifted on the witcheress' bed. Evie swung her feet to the side of the bed, and lifted Ciri's ankle rested it on her thigh.

Evie covered her ankle, and slowly casted her ice on witcheress' injury. As her magic enveloped Ciri's ankle, she turned to look at Ciri. Her expression softened, the Panda was becoming a black bear. She suppressed a giggle, mentally cursing her witch blood.

'Ciri...'
She said softly.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:01 am
User Image

Ciri winced in pain as Evie lifted her ankle up onto her leg. Gritting her teeth, she tried to stay quiet. She watched as the winter witch worked her magic. Thankfully, the magic was so cold that Ciri could no longer feel the pain.

Hearing her name, Ciri looked over at Evie, smeared black and all. Taking a deep breath, Ciri began to speak. I have watched people I love, care for, die. My uncle, neck snapped right in front of me. My whole kingdom, slaughtered because of my birth right. My...my girlfriend because I left and said I would return...and when I did I watched her get stabbed.... hell I've even watched Yen die... all I am is destruction. And...even if it is your magic, even if your immune to it just please....I can't watch more people I love get hurt...

O.O.C---> Ciri uses "love" for those she cares about but I figured Evie would see it as the actual definition X3
Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:15 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

When Ciri spoke, Evie turned away fear she would lose control of her lips and laugh away. Instead she busied herself with controlling her magic so it'd flow freely.

Evie held her tongue, she really didn't know much about Ciri, best to let her share right now. The winter witch herself wasn't ignorant of the deaths around her. She outlived everyone only because of her immortality.

'Can't say I understand how that feels.'
Lie. 'L-love huh..' She stammered for a moment, her magic fluctuated a second before she got a hand on it again. Girlfriend? Evie felt her cheeks flushing, so she swings that way? Ms.Yen died? There was so much she didn't know, Evie sighed. 'No promises...' She mumbled, not because she was keen on hurting herself, not like that was possible, but her magic was explosive most of the time, if she shot anything near they'd be blasted back and most of the time her opponents loved getting close and personal.
xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image

Ciri nodded to the winter witches response. Thank you... Ciri looked away and turned back over. She didn't know how to act now with Evie, to her she thought she was just being depressing. She really did like the winter witch, but if it meant hurting her...

Ciri let out a sigh. I'm sorry...maybe you should go to the chapel tonight...

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:29 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie allowed the silence to set between them, until Ciri thanked her. When did the air in this room get so depressing? She held back a sigh.

'And what about you?' She continued regulating the temperature around Ciri's ankle, finding herself with nothing else to do but console the Witcheress

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:36 am
User Image

Ciri shrugged her shoulders. {color=green] I will probably rest, maybe make some potions...perhaps find Yen to fix this broken ankle...I don't know where she is though... Ciri felt terrible that she had ruined the happy mood between the two, but maybe that was for the best... Ciri wanted to get closer to Evie, but it didn't seem like the winter witch was on the same page.

Don't worry about me...I'll be ok...

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:36 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie cleared her throat before speaking, 'I could find her if you want.' Her voice different, it was her other voice. The voice she used when she was serious enough.

She carefully placed Ciri's leg on the bed as she got up and went for the door,'If you're sure...' She said,biting her lip.'I have to go.' Not because she wanted to, but because someone would have to cover for her absence. If both of them didn't go then they'd send someone to investigate soon enough.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:42 am
User Image

Ciri shook her head. No...she's probably somewhere with her new boyfriend... She heard the change in the winter witches tone, but didn't think much of it. Ciri grabbed one of her pillows and hugged it close to her body. She really did feel alone in that moment. Y-Yea...good luck...you'll do great... Ciri said while nodding at Evie's comment about leaving. She didn't turn around to see her off, in fact she didn't even move. Ciri just laid there in mostly silence.

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:12 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie wanted to ask about Ms.Yen's boy, but the situation didn't sound like it would be suitable. She opened the door, a step already beyond when he heard Ciri's sorrowful tone over her shoulder, Evie wished she knew what the panda was thinking.

She bit her lip, 'Yeah, thanks!' She tried sounding cheery, though she didn't know if that worked or not. 'Get some rest yes, Panda. I'll be back in no time!'

With that she scampered off, staff blazing after her.

=Exit=

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:39 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Depressed l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword

Upon hearing Evie leave, Ciri laid there, hugging her pillow close to her chest. It was times like these that she wished she was back home, that she had never left. She wanted her mom, but Ciri knew she was busy. Thinking about home made Ciri tear up, and she began to cry. I want to go home...

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:07 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Tired l Location ➤: Room 105 l Company ➤: Ciri l Item/s ➤: None

Tired, hungry, and weak, Yennefer still had one thing to do before she could relax, and that was to check n on Ciri. She always knew where the girl was, so it wasn't too hard finding her room. Yen opened the girls door, only to be greeted with the sight of Ciri on her side, crying. Shaking her head, Yennefer climbed on the bed with Ciri and pulled the girl's head onto her chest. She noticed her daughter's ankle was swollen. Lifting her left hand, Yennefer began to use magic to mend the broken bone. With her other hand, she began to stroke Ciri's hair.

Do you remember the day we went into town, and I was wearing make-up and you got mad because I wouldn't let you wear any? And that I told you only pretty girls could wear make-up? Ciri, you have grown into the most beautiful woman I've ever seen... I'm so glad that you were given to me, my ugly duckling... Kissing the top of the girls head, she felt Ciri begin to laugh.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:41 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Depressed l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri heard her mother enter the room and get on the bed. As Yennefer turned her she nuzzled her head into her mother. Ciri was so glad to see her, all she did was want to cry, to tell her how much she wanted to leave, how she didn't like the classes. But she listened as Yennefer spoke softly to her, in the end making her laugh. Ciri also felt her ankle feel much better. It paid to have a sorceress for a mother.

Do you remember what I did? While you and that one sorceress we drinking and catching up? Ciri gave Yen a laugh through her tears. I went and got in a fight with a big a** monster. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here. Ciri grew silent. She wanted to talk to Yen about it all...but... she knew it would upset her. Ciri didn't want to be the reason Yen wasn't happy...

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:39 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Tired l Location ➤: Room 105 l Company ➤: Ciri l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer chuckled at Ciri's response. She had so many memories with this child, her child. Do you remember what Geralt told me when he found out? "You should have let her kill it, Vesimir could have hung its head up on the wall" Yen continued to run her fingers through Ciri's hair. Looking down at her ankle, Yennefer could see it was almost completely healed. Which was good because she suddenly felt faint and dizzy.

Yennefer tapped the top of Ciri's head. Ciri you know you can't hide things from me. What is it you want to tell me? You know I will always listen.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces