Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Yennefer's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer opened her mouth to speak, but quickly shut it. Lucius was right, she didn't say anything about "laughing" technically, but she figured it was implied. Shaking her head she gave him a smile. Yes yes, you are right dear~ I did not say anything about laughing...

The woman turned at stared at her partner with a blank stare. Soaring through the thunderstorms? What..? Nervously Yen began to scratch her cheek. D-dear I do not wish to ride them... I wish to make love on them... There would be no soaring through the thunderstorms... Looking over at the unicorn, her blank stare turned into a smile. I would love a Pegasus, however back home they are non existent... Beautiful creatures however!

Clapping her hands, Yennefer turned her whole body towards Lucius, and quickly adjusted her towel. Anything else you would like to say before I make Mr. Unicorn small and hide him from society again?

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:14 pm

Mood ➤: Giggly l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Unicorn l Hunger Level ➤: 52%
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius stared at her unicorn buddy and thought of what to say to it. He began waving at it, "Bye bye Mr. Unicorn.~ We'll meet again until the next time me and Yen 'do it'." he winked at Yennefer. He was very open minded to new ideas and experience especially with stuff like this, he stared at Yen. "I still think it's weird.~" he chuckled. He lied on her bed and lazy stretched his arms out, "I'm so hungry.~" he moaned in despair as he felt his hungry coming back. "Yen Yen do you have anything alive running around your room.~" he asked while peeking one eye open.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:29 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer giggled at Lucius's comment. Hehe sadly lord only knows when that will be, seeing how busy you are~ The sorceress decided to poke fun at her SO to see his reaction. Her hands began to glow blue and Yen used her magic on the unicorn, reverting it back into a smaller plush size. Picking the toy up, Yen walked it back over to her closet, got on all fours, and tired her best to hide it better.

Retreating from her closet, Yen stood back up and walked over to her dresser. She was tired being in a towel, and decided it was time to get changed. Pulling out a nice pair of black la perla panties and a matching bra, Yen dropped her towel and replaced it with her undergarments. In this time, she kept her back to Lucius, not allowing him to see her goods as a tease. Hmmm... no? The only thing alive in here is you and me... why do you ask dear? The sorceress asked curiously as she walked back over to her vanity.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:00 pm

Mood ➤: Hungry l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Unicorn l Hunger Level ➤: 50%

Lucius watched as Yen hid her little unicorn plushie inside the closet again, "I can still see it.~" he teased even though he was lying. looked over and watched Yennefer his demonic side cursed how she's selfishly she's having her back turned towards him. He arched a brow at her question and began rolling on her bed back and forth, "I'm hungry~!" he whined like a child. He rolled off the bed then went over to where Yennefer but stopped right behind her, he rested his head on her shoulder. "I want something raw between my teeth.~" he pouted.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:23 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Looking into her mirror, Yen smiled at what she saw. She was never one for obsessing how she looked, but she was always happy to see her skin was still glowing. Lifting up her choker, Yen wrapped it around her neck while she gazed over at Lucius, who was throwing a little tantrum on her bed. Hehe now now, what is it you would like to eat my dear? Her question would soon be answered.

As she placed her diamond encrusted obsidian star on the velvet choker, Yen could feel Lucius place his head on her shoulder. Something raw? Like veggies or fruit? That was a dumb question and she knew it. The man had just asked if she had anything living running around her room. Cocking her head to look at him, she bit her lip as she kept asking. O-or do you mean...m-meat? A-am I marrying a vampire? Wait no they only drink blood... perhaps a cannibal? . Lucius had bitten her before, twice actually, but he had never taken a chunk out of her. Was he trying to gauge her opinion on his hunger? A-are you... thinking what I think your thinking?

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Mood ➤: Hungry l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: N/A/color] l Hunger Level ➤: 50%

Lucius buried his nose against Yennefer's neck intoxicating his nose with the scent of lilac and gooseberries, he slightly shook his head when she guess that he meant veggies or fruit. 'Bluh! No!' He chuckled when she claim that he was a vampire, that was close to what he seeks along with flesh. "Well I'll drink that sometime at tea time while using their finger to stir my tea.~" he cooed and placed a kiss on her cheek. This time it was hard to tell if the man was messing with her or telling her the plain truth. He stared Yen through the mirror, "Bingo~ Well...not exactly but it's close enough." He smiled then straightened up his posture. "Liver on a platter~?" he answered with his usual smile though it was obviously the man wasn't joking about his hungry but he wouldn't hurt Yennefer to that extent.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:11 pm

Perfect. Her future husband waaaaaaaas an cannibal. Yen wasn't too sure how to... handle this information. W-well... her voice faded as she felt Lucius in her neck. Her heart raced at the thought of him bitting her, not a bad thought however. You can't have my liver.. because I don't have one anymore. However... Yen looked up at him with her soft eyes. I-if your hungry... you can eat me... I don't want you going around eating random people or animals... I can not even imagine the horror of the school mystery on who is eating students and staff... Pushing her hair to the side, Yennefer looked Lucius in the eyes. His eyes, his tone, his posture, he wasn't lying to her. Blushing, she placed her hand on his cheek. I vowed to support you in all your... experiments... I think this counts as one.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:48 pm

Mood ➤: Hungry l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 50%

Lucius suddenly remembered that some of Yen's organs might be missing in the process of transferring to the darkside of magic. "I prefered the eyes anyway.~" he smiled. Lucius then looked at weirdly when she offered herself to be his next meal.He couldn't promise not eating random people or animals part, at all. He felt her hand on his cheek, his crimson eyes turned downwards towards her stomach. "Dear...are you forgetting someone, I don't want to harm the little one." he indicated and have her almost dying in his arms again. He was more surprised when she is openingly willing for him to feast on her flesh, "Do you have a fever?" he said concerned, not believing the statement she said 'You can eat me.'

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:00 pm

Yennefer blinked a few times as Lucius mentioned that he preferred the eyes. Although she was not willing to part with those, she shook her head with a smile. Your... not getting my eyes mister~ She watched as his eyes trailed down to her bare stomach. That's right.. I forgot the little one... its been rather quiet recently... Given, the baby was the size of a peanut, it reaaaally couldn't do too much.

As long as it is small wounds it will do no harm. Using magic to reconstruct skin and muscle is not nearly as strenuous as trying to recreate a full functioning organ. Except for your gall bladder, that one is actually the easiest out of all the organs. The sorceress thought back to when her friend had lost her eyes. The mad witch regrew her own eye balls and transplanted them into her head with no help. To this day that woman was the best seeing sorceress. Shaking her head, Yennefer looked back up at Lucius. No I am not sick, I am simple... supporting my future husband tastes. It is your decision dear, I am willing if you are in need. As they use to say back home, "Tis nothing but a flesh wound~" Looking back down at her stomach, Yen placed her hand on her bare tummy. Please don't tell me your going to need flesh too...

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:01 pm

Mood ➤: Hungry l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 43%

Lucius stared at her for awhile, blood, flesh and raw meat can keep him from going berserk BUT they are not the desserts he seeks, to end his hunger. "What about a chunk?" he commented on her quote back from where she lives. He began thinking for a moment if the man really want to take bite of her the one whose carrying his baby or...find another suitable prey. Until then he needs to raise his level higher before the bell rings. "Okay my dear, I'll take a bite. But if you are too sweet you would be a goner.~" he smiled but he implied the last part was only a joke...more or less. He took a step back and stare at Yennefer up and down, "Which part would you like to offer me~?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Yennefer nodded slowly to his "what about a chuck?" comment. She didn't really specify how big of an amount he could take, but as long as it wasn't her whole arm she would be fine. Lucius gave her the look down, and Yen did the same. I-I mean.. A chunk is fine. As to where... you can take it from anywhere. Just try to avoid the face if possible.

Turning herself to face the headmaster, Yen looked up at him her body exposed. S-so how do you do this usually? D-do you prefer a certain area? O-or are there requirements? This was all defiantly new to the sorceress, but if it would help Lucius she would do it. She was defiantly hoping that their baby was a less...hungry.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

OOC--> CANIBAL!

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Mood ➤: Hungry l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 43%

Lucius let out a laugh, "Dear...I'm eating you, unless I want to use a knife and fork.~" he walked over to her and gently positioned her to sit on the ledge of the bed. He placed a hand on his chin while shifting his weight to one side, deciding which to bite off first. Preferable and area with more meat. He knelt down and gently caress Yennefer's left leg. "You don't mind me taking a bite of your thigh.~" He leaned in and grazed his sharp teeth against Yennefer's leg and one of his fangs pierced her delicate skin. Causing a thin crimson line to stream down her leg.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:38 pm

As Lucius positioned her to his liking, Yen took a deep breath and blushed. The deep breath was for the pain she was about to feel, but the blush was because he was eating from a... interesting area. She had thought he would choose her arm or shoulder. I-i mean there could be certain ways to do this... a-and y-yes go ahead.. Her violet eyes rested on Lucius as he got ready.

Of course the area was more sensitive, so when he sank a gang into her fleshy thigh, she could t help but bit her own lip. She didn't make a noise however, in fact she was fairly quiet. Mainly because she wanted him to do what he wanted. Giving a littl nod, Yen was letting him know he could keep going and she was fine. If he looked up to her that is.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Mood ➤: Satisfied? l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 69%

Lucius licked the thin stream across Yennefer, his crimson red eyes averted upwards towards. He was going to make this short and quick, usually he would do it unbearably slow for the victim but seeing he has a relationship with the victim at this point... He instantly dug his sharp teeth on her thigh then without hesitation he teared her flesh off with a swift movement. I wasn't soon that blood messed the flower, and it stained his white blazer. He chew on the piece of meat and it tasted different than regular human meat...maybe because the woman was a sorceress? Again without mercy he took a another bite out of the witch's leg, he was fighting the urge not to devour the woman's whole leg. Right now the floor, the bed and his clothes were a messy with the red liquid. Blood was dripping down his lips and his red eyes were cloudy and dark like the colour of red wine, it was soon it turned into the lighter shade of its colour. "I think that would satisfy.~" he smiled, that and he doesn't want to get in trouble with a one leg fiancee.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:53 pm

It was a quick motion, and the pain hit her instantly. Ripping at her bed sheets, Yen gritted her teeth as she threw her head back into her mattress. She still didn't scream however, in fact she refused. She could feel her flesh missing, and the pain was pretty high up on her list. With his second bite, Yennefer could feel her blood flowing out of her and tears streaming down the side of her face, yet she still didn't make a sound. Her lips parted and her breathing grew shallow, her head felt fuzzy. The second bite didn't hurt as bad strangely, probably because her was close to going into shock.

Yennefer heard her fiancé speak, and she quickly dragged herself back to reality. Crawling her way back up, Yennefer took in a deep breath and held her hand to the leg that had just been devoured. This part wasn't the hardest, in fact it was the easiest. With her hand glowing a deep red color, Yennefer slowly began to regenerate her muscles and skin. She was quiet for a little bit, mainly so she could focus on not dying of blood loss, but when she was in the clear, she turned to Lucius with a smile. S-so how do I taste?

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

XxIce_ReaperxX

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas