Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Main Role-play
New York, New York Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:15 am
User Image

Nova Primrose
Powermouse
"She may be small, but she is mighty"

Nova was confused, she watched the detective take his badge off and throw it beside him. She frowned as she watched him carefully, and listened to what he had to say. "What do you mean a plane ticket out? I don't need to prove my innocence to anyone!" she said, as she all of a sudden felt really unwell and 'weak' compared to normal. Nova would try to reach for the door of the car, but couldn't find the strength to do so - something she had never experienced before.

Panic showed in the young girls eyes, she sat more slumped on the seat now, her body so difficult to move. "What is this?! Let me out!" she said, evident anger and panic in her voice as she didn't know what to do.

"Stay calm Nova.. you can do this, stay calm..." she said to herself, trying to take deep breaths, without her power, she was rendered pretty much useless.

Nine1122

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:27 pm
User Image User Image User Image
David Knox

"Shhhh" David commanded as he drove. He opened and reached into the glove box but he shuffled around before finally pulling out a syringe with a clear liquid inside. He wasn't sure if it would work with her powers but most of the time the sedative did it's job. When it didn't a simple command did the job. Those who couldn't be put to sleep could be told to sleep and they obeyed all the same. "Inject this into your shoulder and take a nap. You're in for quite the trip." Why was he doing this? Why did he do anything? Progress. His progress meant something different than the progress of the people he worked for but it all served the same end. Soon Nova would be on a plane.

Company: Nova | Abilities: Command Inducement | Occupation: Unclear

xLulie

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:10 pm

Eva Albright
Botanical

While Agent Malvyr was having a rather unpleasant conversation with his superiors, Eva was having an equally unpleasant one with hers. It was a hard pill to swallow, hearing that the insufferable man's claims were true. Worse to hear that they were to work with him on the investigation for the time being until the powers that be could work out the issue of conflicting jurisdiction. It was with much displeasure that she returned to the company of Amelie, James and Agent Malvry. Where she had been hoping to announce he would be removed from the crime scene instead she would instead have to work with him. "It seems we are to cooperate on this investigation." She did her best to remain professional and keep the annoyance out of her voice. Then she glanced to James, suddenly very eager to get this investigation over with as soon as possible. "Did you see anything?"

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Ghost_Rios
Rhyming Demon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:29 pm
February 12, 2013

I can do what I want, I'm in complete control. That's what I tell myself.
I got a mind of my own, I'll be alright alone. Don't need anybody else.
I give myself a good talking to. No more being a fool for you.
I remember how you made wanna surrender.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ Jᴀᴍᴇs Bʀᴀɴᴅᴛ ↘↘
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Always the same, You say that you'll change. Somehow you never do.
I believe all your lies, The look in your eyes. You make it all seem true.
I guess I see what I wanna see, Or is my heart just deceiving me
With that look I know so well, I fall completely under your spell.

Throughout the bulk of the conversation, James had been lulled into a rather stunned silence. He had never been in a position where he had been rendered powerless before, and it was incredibly unnerving for him despite the fact that his powers weren't particularly offensive. Or defensive, for that matter. He hadn't ever really realized just how comfortable he had gotten with seeing the things that he saw, and it was like a chunk was missing from him. He really should have been contributing to the debate on who had what jurisdiction, being a Detective and all, but he was busy trying to work out just what was keeping him from being able to get anything off the van. Besides, from the tones of the voices, Eva and Amelie seemed to have the situation under enough control. He finally snapped back to some amount of reality when both Eva and Agent Malvyr paused to make calls, and neither of them returned looking very pleased. James stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jackets and took a few steps forward to stand beside Eva as she returned from her phone call. He was still fairly uneasy, and he shot her a wary look when she asked him whether he had seen anything. "Er.. Not exactly," He responded with some hesitation. "Not at all, really," He amended, shaking his head. He shifted a bit uncomfortably, glancing over at Agent Malvyr, whom they were apparently to cooperate with after all. "It just... didn't work," He commented lamely, not knowing how else to explain it to her. He was mildly frustrated with it, in fact. While the others had been arguing with one another, James had even attempted to pick up a simple can off the ground, just to be sure it was him and not the object in question that was the problem. There had still been nothing, and it honestly felt like losing a limb to the Detective. He hadn't realized just how reliant on his ability he was. "We... ah... might just have to do this the old fashioned way," He attempted to joke, shooting her a grin, though it didn't quite reach his eyes as it normally did. He had a hunch that Agent Malvyr had something to do with why his powers weren't working, because it was the most obvious difference between a few hours earlier when they had worked just fine, and this current situation they found themselves in, but he couldn't figure out exactly what it was and given the tension he didn't want to start throwing around accusations. "I'll.. see what I can come up with," He added, glancing at the van beside them. James rubbed the back of his neck warily as he turned to circle it, but nothing in particular stood out. If he hadn't seen it in his last vision, there would be nothing distinguishing it from any other van.

❝Damn your eyes.
They're taking my breath away
For making me wanna stay
Damn your eyes
For getting my hopes up high
Making me fall in love again!
Damn your eyes.❞

Deadly_Tiger

Ghost_Rios

Rhyming Demon

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Rhyming Demon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:25 pm
After seeing that Eve, had finally gotten the call of affirmation, and seeing her also begrudgingly acknowledge his validity, agent Malvyr finally made his remark. “So seems we’re stuck together on this one.” He opened up with and then continued on, “Well then, to shed some light, the feds or at least a branch of them feels Providence hasn’t done enough for the humans, and feel Providence might be as much as the problem as the solution given how long this war against Dominion has lasted. So my outfit was invented, so we’re relatively new and it’s probably why you never heard of us before. Now what I know so far about this investigation, is witnesses described someone matching your exact description, in the altercation involving this van and deviants. Probably why I was asked to investigate, without your knowledge, especially -if- you’re implicated in this crime.” He said giving them full disclosure, whilst mostly speaking to Eve considering she was the suspect at the scene of said crime, whilst not revealing why any of their powers weren’t working. He couldn’t imagine their reaction to the hypocritical ideal of fed that’s against deviants whom himself was a deviant. Then he looked to the group and spoke again. “So if we’re going to work together we’ll need to trust each other for now. You now know who I am, why I am here and why I was called into this investigation, now it’s your turn to tell me what you know.” He wasn’t sure if he would get their full cooperation or not even if he was validated by Eve’s superiors, but he knew he had to give them something to go on, he also hoped by re-explaining his purpose whilst everyone was calmer and less apprehensive, they might actually believe and listen what he had to say this time.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:16 pm
User Image
Amélie "Wyven" Oxton
Location: NYC, Eva's location - Mood: Serious - Gear: Sigma Team Armor and stun gun

This was more annoying then trying to go shopping on Black Friday. All the sudden they were to work together and now he wanted to know her name. She wasn’t going to share diddly with the man. "Wyven." She looked to the detective and Eva. Moving to lean against a wall. Snapping her fingers to try and manifest flames. Which was adding to the frustration of working with the clown. "So are all feds tools like yourself or just you specifically." when her flames wouldn’t come to life she went to the stun gun, twirling it around like John Wayne would. "Why would she shoot herself? I mean I heard stupid but did you just wake up and decide to take a handful of stupid pills?"

Deadly_Tiger

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Rhyming Demon

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Eva Albright
Botanical

Eva looked mildly concerned at James, her brows drawing together a bit. Had this happened before? The question was on the tip of her tongue, yet she didn't utter the words out loud. Her superiors may have order she work with Agent Malvyr, but that didn't mean she trusted the arrogant male. "The old-fashioned way it is." She agreed with a nod. It shouldn't be too much of a hindrance since that was how she normally ran investigations. While James left to inspect that van, Malvyr took the opportunity to attempt to break the ice and build a little trust. It was clear during character creation all of his personality points went into intimidation and not charisma though, and his attempt didn't exactly go over well. It took all of Eva's willpower to bite her tongue as he spoke about Providence not doing enough for the humans. Given everything human's had done to Deviants, they were lucky this many of them supported equal rights. Without Providence the was would certainly be over, but Agent Malvyr wouldn't like the consequences.

Amelie spoke first, introducing herself by her code name before throwing in some casual insults towards the Agent. Eva couldn't say they weren't deserved on some level, but they did need to work with the man. "This investigation will go a lot smoother if we keep insults to a minimum." She cut in calmly, yet firmly. "Agent Botanical." Eva introduced herself and then took a deep breath. It was clear she didn't want to share her work on this investigation with him. Especially since he was so clearly anti-Providence. He might even be the very man she had been chasing. "Providence agents have been disappearing for the last couple of months. At first, they were believed to be unrelated as the missing agents seem to have nothing in common other than working for Providence and vanishing seemingly without a trace. We now believe a singular person or organization is behind all of them. Likely either the Dominion or Deviant Hunters. I have no proof at this time that the incident at the pub is unrelated, however, seems highly unlikely for there to be an attempt on the life of the person leading the investigation that wasn't unrelated to the disappearances."

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Ghost_Rios
Rhyming Demon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:26 pm
February 12, 2013

I can do what I want, I'm in complete control. That's what I tell myself.
I got a mind of my own, I'll be alright alone. Don't need anybody else.
I give myself a good talking to. No more being a fool for you.
I remember how you made wanna surrender.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ Jᴀᴍᴇs Bʀᴀɴᴅᴛ ↘↘
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Always the same, You say that you'll change. Somehow you never do.
I believe all your lies, The look in your eyes. You make it all seem true.
I guess I see what I wanna see, Or is my heart just deceiving me
With that look I know so well, I fall completely under your spell.

James kept an ear on the conversation as he picked over the van turning his nose up slightly at a few of Agent Malvyr's remarks, particularly the one about Providence and the war, but he kept any comments he might have to himself. However, it didn't sound like Amelie was doing the same. Now he was picking through the glove box and the center console of the van for anything that might be useful, but still he was coming up with nothing but a very average random assortment of things; unused tissues, a charging cord for some electronic, some loose change, straw wrappers... He checked the back of the seats and only found a crumpled fast food receipt, which had been paid in cash rather than card. It was a lot harder to try and make connections to things when he didn't know what he was looking for in advance. He had really been taking his advantage for granted. Next he checked under the seats -- he at least knew how to be thorough. The passenger seat left him empty once again, but as luck would have it his hand felt a lump of slightly different material than the floor of the van under the driver's seat. It was a wallet. Which sort of surprised him, though when he opened it he found it belonged to the missing kid from his earlier vision, and not some unknown attacker who had misplaced it. In addition, a little ripped off slip of paper floated to the ground. He knelt to pick it up, and on it was the name Cammie and a number scrawled in pen that was nearly out of ink.

Of course, it could have just been the number of some girl the kid had picked up at a bar or coffee shop, but if there was even a sliver of a chance that the name belonged to anyone their missing person was going to meet or had been talking to, then they would need to look into it. He stepped back around the van to where the others were swapping introductions and courtesies -- or insults in Amelie's case. "Detective Brandt," He announced simply in Agent Malvyr's direction, since he didn't have his own fancy codename like the rest of Providence and many other Deviants seemed to. James almost commented on the attack Eva was referring to again as he approached her, but he stopped himself and closed his mouth, thinking better of it since she hadn't particularly seemed to want to talk about it in the car. Things were tense enough as it was. "Look what I found," He said instead, wiggling the wallet in the air. "But wait, there's more --" He added with a grin, handing the slip of paper to her. "Do you want to call it or should I?" He asked, directing the question at Eva rather than either of their other two additions... Somehow he doubted either of them had the tact to get information over the phone. Amelie was just annoyed, and Agent Malvyr... well... He hadn't even been going over so well in person thus far. James could be rather charming when he wanted to be, and he had done this more than a few times, but depending on who was on the other line a female voice might be less intimidating.

❝Damn your eyes.
They're taking my breath away
For making me wanna stay
Damn your eyes
For getting my hopes up high
Making me fall in love again!
Damn your eyes.❞

Deadly_Tiger

Ghost_Rios

Rhyming Demon

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

Rhyming Demon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:50 am
He chose that instead to react to Amelia’s insult to kill them with kindness, and at this point didn’t care if it made his agency look incompetent. When the other explanation would be more insidious than that. “My apologies ‘Ms. Wyven’, but was nothing in the witnesses statements about who was defending who in the altercations. Further more as I myself am not privy to Providence’s databases, I had no way of knowing this attack was linked to a missing persons case.” He was speaking to all of them albeit his eye contact was to Wyven first but then finally turning over to the person in charge, which would be Botanical. As he continued. “You might say I’ve been operating on bad intelligence for this entire case.” This case was getting even weirder or “off” for Viktor’s liking. He could understand why he would be put on it -if- providence was responsible for the gunshots. But these people genuinely seemed troubled. Which means he knew the agency wasn’t giving him the full details. He knew that even though -he- himself didn’t have access to providence records, but the agency likely knew of a case of missing people, and that all said people were deviants. He began to wonder if the agency he worked for really saw himself as the same as rest of the other deviants. And maybe they didn’t trust. Or perhaps they knew they were doing something they knew he wouldn’t approve of and they were trying to cover it up. Regardless he knew for the most part something was off with this case. “I might be a hardass towards deviants wether they be of Providence or of Dominion, and personally think they should be monitored more closely. But I would never want to see blood of innocents spilled. Deviant or non-deviant otherwise. Do you have any theories on why or who is making your colleagues disappear?” Malvyr seemed genuinely sympathetic about the issue, and as concerned and interested as the rest of them were. Which might send off flags he was hiding something, about himself to the rest of them. It should be clear to them by now who ever handed Malvyr the case, that the motive was propaganda, and they spun it like Botanical was the aggressor and not the defendant.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:40 am
User Image
Amélie "Wyven" Oxton
Location: NYC, Eva's location - Mood: Serious - Gear: Sigma Team Armor and stun gun

Amélie gave a nod a smile She Eva said to slow the insult train. She would do so, for Eva's sake even though the agent kept setting himself up for it. "Just Wyven. This ain’t no formal setting." But her ears perked a little, mostly because she could help, when the mentioning of a number came up. "Sigma can run it now." She looked at the numbers, quickly reciting over her line. "Crack that wallet open, maybe we can go return it." Smiling to herself as the thought of action came to mind. "Hold it..." She stepped away, nodding as she heard the news about the number. "Alright... thank you." Return to the group she gave a sigh. "So the number is for a burner phone. No name to it which makes it harder. I could coordinate for a trace if we call it, but that requires a minute of talking for a minimum area." She would lean against the car, snapping to try to make flame, which was frustrating her. "God Damn it..."

Deadly_Tiger

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Rhyming Demon

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:04 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Altair Blackwood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Al was all too aware of where Anna's hand were as he wove in and out of traffic. Not just her hands, but the feeling of her body pressed against her back. There would definitely be more motorcycle rides in their future, he decided. It was one of those unspoken things, but men did enjoy being the little spoon at times. Even men like Al. That Annabelle might be frightened or nervous in any way didn't cross the males mind. She was always so strong and courageous. What was a ride on the back of his bike compared to a firefight with other criminals?

There were a few seconds of apprehension when they arrived. Would she like it? Maybe shooting was something she'd rather do by herself? Maybe his joke would earn him a cuff on the side of the head instead of a laugh. Much to his relief, a smile appeared and Al wasn't sure if he had ever seen anything more beautiful. Part of him still wasn't convinced the whole morning hadn't been a dream. Maybe he had received a blow to the head and was in a comma. Maybe he had died and was in heaven. Alright, maybe that second was a little ridiculous. Al wouldn't be going to heaven when he finally kicked the bucket. The comma thing had potential though.

It took all of his willpower not to grab Anna and plant a passionate kiss on her lips as she walked those fingers up his body. He was determined to take her on a real date, behave a gentleman, and treat her like a real lady. Unfortunately, it seemed she had taken it to her head to make that goal as difficult as possible. He ground his teeth and groaned softly, and his fingers might have twitched a little, but his hands stayed firmly by his sides instead of grabbing onto those hips. Hips that he found himself staring at as she started to walk away. At least that was until her last words hit him.

"There is no way I am letting you pay again," Al said, somewhere in between panic and determination. As if being hit by a cattle prod, He started power walking towards the door, less they have a repeat of breakfast, pulling out his wallet as he did so. He did hit a bit of a conundrum though as he passed Anna and his eyes fell to the front door. A gentleman would hold the door open for a lady, but if he did that she'd get to the counter first and might start paying for things. He firmly decided to give up on the door in favour of reaching the counter first where he hurriedly held out his credit card to the cashier and told him in a hushed tone "Whatever you do, don't let her pay." Then he turned to face the door, a triumphant sort of grin on his face as he leaned against the counter. When she entered he would say "So, what are we shooting?"

February 4th 2012

Diandra Moon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:39 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

S o m e t i m e s , x t h e x b e s t x t o x h i d e x i s x i n x p l a i n x s i g h t . . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T h e x C h a m e l e o n
A N N A B E L L E x K A L L I A S
C a m m i e x t h e x S m u g g l e r

Places: somewhere outside the city xxxxFaces: Altair
covered

Anna grinned when she heard him declare that he wasn’t going to let her pay again.Hey, I invited you to eat!” She called, hearing his quick steps that seemed just short of a run come up on her side. He was so much taller than her, and his strides matched. He didn’t need to run unless she started running. Good thing for him, she was only teasing. Otherwise, she would have already been inside picking out her weapon. “It was okay for me to pay!” He had invited her this time, so since this was a date, he could pay. She wouldn’t fight him for it.

Her jaw dropped when he rushed inside, and he left her to open the door. “Where are your manners?!” She gasped, giving the door a little push. He already had his card out, and he looked to be having a hushed conversation. “Could have just caught me about the waist to keep me from getting ahead of you,” she suggested for if there was a next time he was worried she’d beat him to the check first.

She joined him at the counter, her hip brushing against his side as she leaned against the case, looking over the offerings. She had her guns, but she didn’t want to worry about ammo. “How about something older?” She pointed to one of the antique guns. “Or you want something more modern to teach me?” She could shoot, but why pass up a chance to have him close. “We could try one of the rifles?” Then it would give him an excuse to keep his arms around her…Have to watch out for that recoil.

Deadly_Tiger

Diandra Moon

Divine Muse

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:25 pm
Something grabbed Donna from behind, or rather someone. She went to scream, but the sound was muffled as a hand covered her mouth. Then in the blink of an eye, everything changed. The men, the trees, the path were all gone, and Donna found herself sitting on the sidewalk next to the street outside of the park. Her scream cut off as confusion set in. Even the arms that had been holding onto her a moment ago seemed to have teleported away. Then her eye caught the man standing next to her dressed in an all black catsuit. "w-who are you? What do you want?" She asked, her voice full of fear.

HomacXross7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:49 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Altair Blackwood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

If there was one thing Al knew, it was when a woman said it's okay for them to pay, it was a trap. Just like when they said they didn't want to do anything for Valentine's day. The next thing you know, she's locked herself in the bathroom crying because you didn't get her any flowers all while telling you it's fine. Why couldn't they just say what they meant? Then the next day another woman who doesn't even like your girlfriend comes marching up to you demanding to know why you didn't get her flowers. What does it matter that she said she didn't want any? It's Valentine's day! Of course, you were supposed to get her flowers! Well, you can't buy her any now because it's too late. You've missed the day and all the flowers are on sale, so only cheap bastards buy them on the day after.

Damn, that was a good idea. Why hadn't he thought of it himself? Altair couldn't let her know that he hadn't of course. If women found out how nervous they made most men, or how stupid they all were they would be undone and women would be ruling the world. So he fixed his most confident and charming grin to his face instead. "We would have never made it out of the parking lot if I did that." He told her all smooth like. Then again, if she kept brushing her hip against him like that he wouldn't be able to leave the counter for a few minutes. 'All right pull it together Al.' He told himself while looking over the guns. He was pretty sure Annabelle didn't need to be taught anything when it came to guns, but he sure as hell wasn't going to argue with her about that. "Modern it is." He told her with the same self-assured grin. "We'll take the BR18."

They were in one of the stalls in the back, facing out onto the shooting range. Al went through showing her the gun, how to load it, the safety the sights, attempting to not be too patronizing about it since he figured this was all stuff she knew anyway and was making an excuse for him to get close. Then came the part he'd been looking forward too. He stepped back to let Anna pick up the gun, then stepped up close behind her, adjusting her grip here, moving the stock ever so slightly against her shoulder there. "Ready?" He asked softly in her ear.

February 12th 2012

Diandra Moon

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Diandra Moon

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:57 pm

S o m e t i m e s , x t h e x b e s t x t o x h i d e x i s x i n x p l a i n x s i g h t . . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T h e x C h a m e l e o n
A N N A B E L L E x K A L L I A S
C a m m i e x t h e x S m u g g l e r

Places: somewhere outside the city xxxxFaces: Altair
covered

Anna could only grin as he showed her how to load the gun, and how it worked. She knew her way around all sorts of weapons, and this one wasn’t too different. It was still fun, the two of them hanging out and doing something that wasn’t exactly how to smuggle this out of the city related. As he stood behind her, his arms around her, she really couldn’t stop herself from letting her leg shift, the back of her hip rubbing against the perfect spot to get his attention when they were supposed to be concentrating on the target. “You mean like this?” She gave the trigger a squeeze and her smaller for jerked, braced by his larger frame. A hole appeared at center mass on the target, and she giggled. “Ooh. I like this.

A distinctive buzzing started between them, her body snuggled up against his as they stood. She gave a sigh, and reached back, looking like she was reaching for something other than the phone that was in her back pocket. “Hello?” She probably sounded like a sultry adult phone line operator, but what did she care at the moment?

There was a lot of noise on the other end of the line. “I’m calling from Providence. One of our agents was supposed to get into contact with you and we have been out of contact with him.” She raised a brow, looking down at the number of the phone. “That’s not my problem. I told that kid I wasn’t interested in what he was sellin’. He wanted to try to set up a meeting, and I didn’t go. Told him, and I’m tellin’ you. Not interested. Have a good day now—

“Wait! What did he want with you?!”

He works for you and you don’t what he was wanting with me?” She sucked her teeth slightly, her hips shifting again as she grinned up at Al. “Look, you all sound like you have some communication issues you need to work out. By--

“We need your help. For all we know, you’re the last person to have seen him—”

If he’s still alive. Look, the places he was looking to find me weren’t nice places for little boys. He could have stepped on the wrong toes, or someone didn’t like him asking the questions he was asking. Your dude could well be dead.” She looked up at Al, half-ignoring the girl on the line. “This is why we have burner phones for work.” People who knew someone who knew her could usually arrange a meeting somehow, didn’t need phones.

“Look, what would you want to help us with the investigation?”

Providence wants help,” she said to Al with a smirk. “What do you think? What would I want to help?” She hummed softly. “Why don’t you see what’s in your power to offer me…” But where to meet. “Suggestions?” She asked Al. If this was going to go bad, he could always just tell her to forget it and hang up.

Al mentioned something about the docks, one of his hands holding the rifle while the other was taken by her free hand and brought to her lips. She gave his knuckle a soft kiss, then let go. She lifted her free hand, tangling her fingers in the hair at the nape of his neck and gripping playfully. “Meet me at the docks around 6:30.” That gave her and Al plenty of time to decide if they wanted to go or not. “And if I’m not there, it’s because talking turned out to be a bad idea.” She ended the call. “I’m going to have to get a new burner phone,” she muttered. Oh, well. She had all the important numbers she needed memorized.

Now…” She let go of Al’s hair and smiled. “Where were we?” She’d rather spend the day teasing Al to distraction so they could go lose track of time in the sheets.

Deadly_Tiger

Main Role-play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces