Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Drama Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <4th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2043-2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary was happy how well things seemed to be going with Ophelia. New friends were always nice. She had plenty on the quidditch team in her year, but branching out was always healthy and good in Mary's opinion. And, again, Ophelia seemed super nice. They were in many ways similar with their excitement and eagerness over little things.

"Of course I'll go," Mary said, smiling. "Why not?"

She giggled when Ophelia declared there was no such thing as too much time in the kitchens. "I guess one of the many perks of being on the quidditch team for me, right? More cookies and brownies and pie! Ooh, they make an apple pie here almost as good as my grandmama makes."

Mary blushed slightly in embarassment when Ophelia thanked her for the compliment. She had worried she sounded insincere. The problem is being too nice (even if it was true) some people thought of as fake. And, poor Mary learned to be nice to everyone even her enemies. Because with enemies you kill them with kindness and friends you build up with kindness. Both a building block and a destructive force-like one's wand.

When asked about why she wanted to play Mary smiled and said, "I'd like Dorthy but I don't think it is as good of fit as Glenda the good witch. I look more Glenda like and I don't have quite a strong enough voice to pull off Dorthy. Besides if I played Glenda and you got the Wicked Witch we could be opposites! Wouldn't that be fun?"
                                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                            My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                            You need to forge your own path
                                            And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                            {OoC: }
                                            Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:49 pm

OPHELIA. SELWYN.___
Fifth Year, Hufflepuff_____
═══════════════════════ __

Despite the fact she was nibbling on a chocolate chip cookie, Ophelia patted her belly with her free hand and said, ”Mmmm, that all sounds so good; I do love apple pie.” But with her sweet tooth, that wasn't saying much.

”I think you could be a good Dorothy. But being the witches would be brilliant too,” she agreed. ”Oh and you'd get to wear such a pretty dress too, I hope we get to make them. And I'd have to practice my evil cackle.” Ophelia was setting her hopes up to perform Wizard of Oz next year, but their chances were slim unless they campaigned for it (but that seemed like a lot of effort and she did have OWL's to study for.)

”So, how long have you been in the UK anyway? Are you living here now or just going to school here?” Ophelia would be lying if she said she hadn't been wondering that for some time. She had heard from her mother that foreigners would have their babies in England, just to ensure enrollment at Hogwarts, and then fly back to their home country. That, or her family could have simply moved away when she was little. Either way, she rather liked Mary's accent.

╔════════════════════╗
【 WHEN:: First Meeting 】
【WHERE:: Drama Club 】
【WITH WHO:: Mary 】
════════════════════╝

mc2

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:09 am
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <4th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2043-2044

"Oh?" Mary said in regards to being cast at Dorothy sounding surprised before she blushed and said waving a hand, "You are too kind. Besides in Drama Club I feel like I'm better suited as best supporting actress than the actual star. I am too much of a "team player". Same is true when I did cheerleading regularly."

Smiling she said, "I'm sure your evil cackle is totally terrifying. On the bright side if we don't get Wizard of Oz next year there is a couple more years for the both of us."

When the question turned to how long she had been in the UK, it didn't surprise her. She was asked that a lot. She couldn't sound any more American if she tried (because a Southern accent was considered more of an authentic accent than say a Midwestern accent). "That's a bit of a long story," Mary laughed before continuing, "Um, well my brother and I we were conceived here or so the story goes. Our parents were professors. When they taught we stayed with our grandmama in the States. Anyways, our parents couldn't sort out differences so went their separate ways. Our Mother works in Boston now as a healer and our father... he's around in the UK mostly. We don't get to see him much. He's really busy though so it isn't his fault!"

Mary took a breath before continuing, "But now we spend a couple weeks with Grandmama in the States and the rest of our time with our Aunt Sophie in Hogsmeade. She's practices arithmancy mostly. Anyways, our mother's family is from the States and Dad's is from the UK."

"Sorry, it's a bit complicated how my brother Quinn and I ended up here," Mary added.

Hufflepuff!
                                            Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:31 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
-
Mood
Pumped

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Clear the way boys
                                                          The lady has arrived
                                                          All you handsome fellas
                                                          Please wait for me to the right.

Maura was pretty surprised that she was the first one in the club room. When she had just been a member she had always been almost late to meetings, so this was a nice change. As she began setting up the sign in table as she had seen previous Club Captains do, she vaguely wondered where Cel was. She was never gonna let her brother live it down if he was late to their first meeting as Co-Captains.

Honestly, Maura was still pretty surprised that Nath had picked her brother and her to run the club at all! It was completely out of the blue. Though, she supposed that their 'friendly rivalry made things move a little smoother....somehow? Or maybe she was just looking at it wrong. Nath must have had a reason though. He was smart, and smart people always had reasons for these things./size]

Don’t keep me waiting
                                                          Ooh, thank you for the drink
                                                          It’s quarter past eleven
                                                          I’m not in the mood to think

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Play Suggestion:[/b] What play would you like to perform this year? Please remember that this is a school production, and students of all years are open to participate in or watch.
[b]Relevant Skills:[/b] Do you know how to sew? Is your makeup game on point? Can you build things? Excellent with Charms? Whatever you can think of, we can probably find a use for!

Fuzzymelonlord

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:08 pm
xxxx <5th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2044-2045

Mary loved drama club almost as much as quidditch. She wasn't the star actress but it was always fun. She hoped Ophelia joined again this year as last year with her was fun. It was always fun with everyone. Mary felt a good bunch always joined the club and they all worked well together. Smiling, Mary greeted Maura, "Hi. Ready for another great year? Congrats on being co-captain too." Still smiling, Mary took a form and filled it out with her old favorite recommendation: the Wizard of Oz.

Mary Conri-Dechering - Hufflepuff
                                                  Year: 5th
                                                  Play Suggestion: Wizard of Oz (I'm up for anything fun though)
                                                  Relevant Skills: I am a cheerleader-so I am used to performing and dancing! I also can sew a little.

Hufflepuff!
                                                  Fuzzymelonlord

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:15 pm

OPHELIA. SELWYN.___
Sixth Year, Hufflepuff_____
═══════════════════════ __

The staircases shifted just after Ophelia stepped onto the third floor, she greeted the band of drunken monks in their portrait along the Charms Corridor and made small talk before venturing into the drama club room. Inside was Maura and Mary, the latter congratulating the former on her promotion. Ophelia added her smile to the room and echoed Mary's thoughts, ”Yes! Congratulations Maura! And I can't wait to see what play everyone picks this year.” Cats had been fun and all, but she was hoping for something a little less on the ridiculous side and a bit more on the classical, or dramatic. She rushed to fill in her sheet, passed it along, and bounced into place beside Mary and gave her a quick hug. ”How are you Mary? Have a nice summer?”

Ophelia Selwyn - Hufflepuff
Year: 6th
Play Suggestion: Wizard of Oz
Relevant Skills: Costume design, (sewing, etc) singing, dancing, and charm work

╔════════════════════╗
【 WHEN:: First Meeting 2044 】
【WHERE:: Drama Club 】
【WITH WHO:: Mary and Maura 】
════════════════════╝

Fuzzymelonlord
mc2

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:09 am
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • Gemma hadn't actually been interested in any clubs at Hogwarts when she's first arrived. Yeah, her sister was very involved in extra curriculars (almost too involved if you asked Gemma, not that she'd say that to her) and so was her mother, but Gemma wasn't interested in any of the clubs she'd heard about, except for the Drama Club. She'd been singing along to musicals on the TV for as long as she could remember and her favourite part of school was acting in the annual winter play they hosted—the memory of her drama teacher's praise and the appluase they got at the end of their last performance was still enough to make her beam in pride. She wasn't going to miss the chance to enjoy her favourite hobby in Hogwarts, especially since it was the only club she found appealing.

It took Gem a while to navigate the still maze-like halls of the castle to the room that the poster said the club meeting would take place. It was quite empty, she noted in surprised as she peeked through the door; there were only three older girls in the room when she'd have expected more. It's still early though, she admitted to herself; she'd only made it with a few minutes to spare despite getting lost a couple of times because she'd left early just in case finding the room took longer than expected, something she was glad she did.

"Hello," she greeted the girls as she entered the room, aiming a hopeful smile at them. "I'm still a just first year but I'm really looking forward to working with you all and having fun!" she said, injecting as much enthusiasm as she could. She hoped that some other first years might join so she wouldn't be the only one, but she wouldn't be too bothered if there weren't. Drama clubs were always really nice and this one seemed so as well. She filled out one of the forms quickly and handed it to the girl who seemed to be the club leader with a cheery smile.

Gemma Whyte - Slytherin
                                            Year: First year
                                            Play Suggestion: Cats, Wizard of Oz, The Sound of Music...
                                            Relevant Skills: I can sing and act, and I could help with makeup, or whatever else you need help with!

• WHERE Drama Club tab tab tab WITH older club members tab tab tab FEELING cheerful

OOC xxx

username

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              мaмa ѕaιd ғυlғιll тнe propнecy, вe ѕoмeтнιng greaтer, go мaĸe a legacy
                                              мanιғeѕт deѕтιny, вacĸ ιn тнe dayѕ we wanтed everyтнιng, wanтed everyтнιng
                                              мaмa ѕaιd вυrn yoυr вιograpнιeѕ, rewrιтe yoυr нιѕтory, lιgнт υp yoυr wιldeѕт dreaмѕ
                                              мυѕeυм vιcтorιeѕ, everyday we wanтed everyтнιng, wanтed everyтнιng

spaceCel was literally running, going so far as to use a spell to open the door (and praying when the incantation was halfway past his lips that no one was on the other side) and literally sliding to a stop in front of his sister. He bent double, hands on his knees, panting. "Sorry... I'm... late..." he huffed, glancing at her with a contrite expression. He took a few deep breaths, forcing himself to stand up straight and running a hand through his hair. He looked at the room, noticing that so far there were only three other people present, and was filled with a mixture of relief and concern. "... How late am I, exactly?" he asked, hoping it wasn't too far past the time they were supposed to start. He didn't think it was, but seeing so few people was troubling. The club's entire premise sort of required a large group, after all.

нad тo нave нιgн, нιgн нopeѕ ғor a lιvιng, ѕнooтιng ғor тнe ѕтarѕ wнen ι coυldn'т мaĸe a ĸιllιng
                                              dιdn'т нave a dιмe вυт ι alwayѕ нad a vιѕιon, alwayѕ нad нιgн, нιgн нopeѕ
                                              нad тo нave нιgн, нιgн нopeѕ ғor a lιvιng, dιdn'т ĸnow нow вυт ι alwayѕ нad a ғeelιng
                                              ι waѕ gonna вe тнaт one ιn a мιllιon, alwayѕ нad нιgн, нιgн нopeѕ

wнere - Club Room
                                              wнen - First Meeting 2044
                                              wιтн - Maura
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                              ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                              тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                              and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                              ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                              ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit was snickering as he entered the classroom behind his roommate; he had just happened to head to the club at the exact perfect moment to see Cel's panicked entrance. Now that was hilarious. "Forget to set an alarm?" he asked with a chuckle, approaching his two classmates. He could admit, he was a little jealous that they'd been left in charge of the club. But then again, they had been the ones to orchestrate last year's little ploy to make sure Nath got his play done, so he guessed it made sense. At least Nath had been nice enough to actually cast him in actual parts; hopefully since he was friends with Cel and Maura, they'd continue the trend. He took a form and filled it out, curious to see what play they'd end up putting on this year. Hopefully nothing as big as Cats, ever again. It had been fun, but also a nightmare. No offense to Nath.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                              ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                              ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                              ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                              ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                              ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

wнere - Club Room
                                              wнen - First Meeting
                                              wιтн - Cel, Maura
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Whitney Prescott - Slytherin
                                              Year: Sixth
                                              Play Suggestion: School of Rock
                                              Relevant Skills: I'm good all around backstage and on it. Not so great with costumes or makeup, but tech stuff and music stuff I can do.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, ι ¢яαωℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕнσяє
                                              ι ℓєfт му вяσтнєяѕ тнєяє, ι gσт ωнαт ι ¢αмє fσя
                                              ι ѕυ¢кє∂ тнαт нσт αιя ιи αи∂ яσℓℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕαи∂
                                              ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ вє α мαи

spaceRiddles walked with Ha-Yun, both eager and curious to see how things would go with the Drama Club this year. Last year had been... interesting, to say the least. She hoped that they didn't do a play with such a large cast again any time soon. Not unless the new captains planned on doing a lot of recruiting, anyway. She was just glad that she hadn't gotten roped into acting; she didn't mind joining to support Yunnie and all, but she had no desire to be on stage. "Maybe this year we won't do a musical," she said, somewhat hopefully. "Last year was kind of... um. Brutal." She was trying to be nice to Ha-Yun, since they were friends and all, but... Well. She couldn't sing, and at least she knew it. Magic had helped, of course, and thank God they'd been able to use it. But she'd found herself quite envious of Whitney Prescott for being unable to hear it.

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, тнαт ωєяєи'т иσ єαѕу тнιиg
                                              ιт'ѕ мσяє тнαи иαтυяє, ιт'ѕ ℓιкє му ∂єѕтιиу
                                              ι ѕтσσ∂ υρσи тнєѕє ℓєgѕ αи∂ нєℓ∂ му нєα∂ υρ нιgн
                                              ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ ѕтαят α иєω ℓιfє

wнere - Club Room
                                              wнen - First Meeting
                                              wιтн - Ha-Yun
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Ridley Lovell - Ravenclaw
                                              Year: Fourth
                                              Play Suggestion: Much Ado About Nothing
                                              Relevant Skills: Tech work, assisting with directing

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                            ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                            вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                            'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery was pretty excited for her last year of drama club. Last year had been challenging, but they'd pulled it off, for the most part. No performance was every going to go off without a hitch, and there had been... well, hitches. But at least they'd pulled through! Now she was eager to see what the two new captains did with the club, and what kind of performance everyone would vote on. She personally didn't care what they did. Maybe something a little less complicated than last year, though. Admittedly, doing something with witches would be fun. She enjoyed getting to be around a bunch of magical people who didn't have the insane hangups her old coven had.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                            уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                            уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                            ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                            ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

wнere - Club Room
                                            wнen - First Meeting
                                            wιтн - Sybille
                                            - ooc -
                                            blah blah blah

Kiery Hemlock - Ravenclaw
                                            Year: Seventh
                                            Play Suggestion: The Wizard of Oz, Hocus Pocus... something with witches.
                                            Relevant Skills: Acting, I can kind of sing, I'm good for tech work that requires charms. Also I can paint and sew a little!

Winsome Fey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:57 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Cel and Whitney
Mood
Amused

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Clear the way boys
                                                          The lady has arrived
                                                          All you handsome fellas
                                                          Please wait for me to the right.

Maura couldn't help but smile at the congratulatory words from her fellow members. She wished she could revel in it with her brother but he was still no where to be seen. As she waited, she had started to feel a rush of anxiety sweep over her at how few people had showed up so far. The only thing keeping her calm was the thought that maybe they were just late, like Cel.

When her brother literally barreled into the room, Maura couldn't stop herself from smirking a bit. A bit of payback was in order for making her worry. "Och, we juist finished. Hud ta do everything wi'oot ye. " She lied, crossing her arms over her chest and shaking her head at the obviously exhausted male. She then turned to Whitney, who had entered just after her brother, and grinned. "Awright Whit, we haven't stairted yit. Ye'r juist in time, we hae nae stairted yit " She spoke the words as she did her best to sign them so that she was sure her brother heard her.

Don’t keep me waiting
                                                          Ooh, thank you for the drink
                                                          It’s quarter past eleven
                                                          I’m not in the mood to think

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

wαnnα mσvє íntσ α fσσl's gσld rσσm
                                                  wíth mч pulsє σn thє αnímαl jєwєls σf thє rulєs
                                                  thαt чσu chσσsє tσ usє tσ gєt lσσsє wíth thє lumínσus mσvєs
                                                  вσrєd σf thєsє límíts, lєt mє gєt, lєt mє gєt ít líkє

spaceJack was super excited to hear about the drama club. His mum had told him that back when she was in school, there wasn't any such thing thanks to a ban by a previous headmaster. Apparently someone had changed the rule since she'd been in school, which was great. He was hoping that Nico would join, because it would be something fun they could do together. He didn't see his older brother anywhere around, though, at least not yet. Not Cammie either, but he figured she'd be along soon. She'd told him they could join together, and he didn't think she'd lie about something like that... She might forget, though, now that he thought about it. Dang, maybe he should've gone and brought her with him.

ít's чσur lífє, чσu gσttα trч tσ gєt ít ríght
                                                  lσσk αrσund, dσn't fσrgєt whєrє чσu cαmє frσm
                                                  ít's just αnσthєr pєrfєct níght
                                                  wє'rє gσnnα tαkє ít αrσund thє wσrld
                                                  whєn thís σnє ís σvєr í lσsє mч єmσtíσns
                                                  wє'rє gσnnα tαkє ít αrσund thє wσrld

wнere - Club Room
                                                  wнen - First Meeting
                                                  wιтн - who
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Jack Lovette - Slytherin
                                                  Year: First
                                                  Play Suggestion: Aladdin
                                                  Relevant Skills: I can act! Probably, anyway. Also I'm a pretty good artist.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:13 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Mallaidh
Mood
Hopeful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Seaghdha was a bit worried about being late to the club meeting. He hadn't been expecting to be this late to the meeting. Thankfully it seemed he and Mallaidh weren't the only two who were late. "What show do you think we are gonna do this year? Cats was fun but a bit big. It was so much fun though!"

He definitely enjoyed the production and he had hoped that his sister had enjoyed it just as much as he had. But he strongly doubted it though.

Seaghdha O'Hannagain - Gryffindor
Year: Second Year
Play Suggestion: Lord of the Rings the Musical
Relevant Skills: great at getting into character. sewing, singing a bit.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:28 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Riddles
Mood
Chipper

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

I wanna be selfish
                                                          I still have a lot of wishes
                                                          I don’t wanna adjust to the standards of the world
                                                          I’m better off doing it my way

Ha-Yun was practically bouncing on her feet as she entered the club room with Riddles. While she agreed with her friend that last year was pretty brutal. (especially since they needed her to sing) but she did in fact enjoy herself in the show. "But musicals are so much fun." As she spoke she noticed a familiar face at the door and she practically jumped. She quickly ducked and hid herself behind her best friend. "Riddles, I am not here right now."

Ha-Yun loved Jack, he was great and a wonderful kid. But....he was also a little much sometimes. Especially with his quiet obvious feelings for her. It didn't make her uncomfortable per se but it was a bit weird. She kinda saw him as her kid brother, since they have know each other for so long. Well....not like a super long time but still it was long enough.

Sometimes being selfish isn’t too bad.
                                                          Don’t misunderstand, I don’t have bad intentions
                                                          Let me be a little more honest
                                                          I love myself

Ha-Yun Lee - Slytherin
                                                          Year: Fourth Year
                                                          Play Suggestion: Newsies or something with a lot of dancing
                                                          Relevant Skills: Can sew and knit, but please don't make me sing again!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items