Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
For Your Eyes Only Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 2:48 pm
Blizzard120
As we had the door closed behind us and the both of us looking out of windows to see if we were followed, we perked up behind us to see Cassius there, virtually cowering, on the other side of the room. "...that's...Cassius?" Freth asked.

"...ugh...I guess not all Pokemon storage professionals have to keep up appearances...still though..." I then looked back towards Cassius. "Hey, stop trying to hide! Seriously, does it LOOK like we're anywhere remotely qualified to even APPLY for membership for those white-suited tacky bastards? We're here because you called Sub."

Cassius would stare at the two hybrids for a good while longer before he motioned for his Gourgeist to stand down, the ghostly pumpkin deflating and lowering back down to the ground as its trainer stood up from behind the overturned table. After walking around the makeshift barricade, Pokemon still close behind, the tech wiz approached the hybrids, eyes squinted until he took out a pair of thick glasses and put them on, the corrective lens ruining his 'punk' look completely the moment they were put on.

"Heh, should have known." He chuckled as he focused on Blizzard. "The Noble Hybrid himself, how could I not recognize you. Even without my glasses the blue coloring should have been enough of tip off. Sorry about that, I've been jumpy as of late, what with Flare watching me. And to think they didn't know I was being watched. Speaking of, how did you two get past them?" He asked, walking over to the window and peaking out of it, noticing that the pair of disguised grunts were gone. "Where did they go?" He asked, though didn't wait for nor expect an answer.

"So uh...is that it?" He asked, pointing to the server Blizzard carried. Was he expecting the server? Sub originally only said that Cassius had information for them, apparently there was more to this meeting.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 4:50 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
As we had the door closed behind us and the both of us looking out of windows to see if we were followed, we perked up behind us to see Cassius there, virtually cowering, on the other side of the room. "...that's...Cassius?" Freth asked.

"...ugh...I guess not all Pokemon storage professionals have to keep up appearances...still though..." I then looked back towards Cassius. "Hey, stop trying to hide! Seriously, does it LOOK like we're anywhere remotely qualified to even APPLY for membership for those white-suited tacky bastards? We're here because you called Sub."

Cassius would stare at the two hybrids for a good while longer before he motioned for his Gourgeist to stand down, the ghostly pumpkin deflating and lowering back down to the ground as its trainer stood up from behind the overturned table. After walking around the makeshift barricade, Pokemon still close behind, the tech wiz approached the hybrids, eyes squinted until he took out a pair of thick glasses and put them on, the corrective lens ruining his 'punk' look completely the moment they were put on.

"Heh, should have known." He chuckled as he focused on Blizzard. "The Noble Hybrid himself, how could I not recognize you. Even without my glasses the blue coloring should have been enough of tip off. Sorry about that, I've been jumpy as of late, what with Flare watching me. And to think they didn't know I was being watched. Speaking of, how did you two get past them?" He asked, walking over to the window and peaking out of it, noticing that the pair of disguised grunts were gone. "Where did they go?" He asked, though didn't wait for nor expect an answer.

"So uh...is that it?" He asked, pointing to the server Blizzard carried. Was he expecting the server? Sub originally only said that Cassius had information for them, apparently there was more to this meeting.

"The Noble Hybrid?" Freth asked, needing an eyebrow to raise looking over at me.

"I told you about the whole incidents at the Chateau."

"You didn't tell me that." Freth said.

I rolled my eyes then looked down towards the server and stared at it for a second. "I suppose so now, if I am to understand Sub. Originally I was about to give this thing to one of the resistance members against Lysandre, but unfortunately things went pear-shaped up in Lumiose. Probably for the better, actually, because at this point we suspect they've been compromised." I explained to Cassius.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:15 am
Blizzard120

"The Noble Hybrid?" Freth asked, needing an eyebrow to raise looking over at me.

"I told you about the whole incidents at the Chateau."

"You didn't tell me that." Freth said.

I rolled my eyes then looked down towards the server and stared at it for a second. "I suppose so now, if I am to understand Sub. Originally I was about to give this thing to one of the resistance members against Lysandre, but unfortunately things went pear-shaped up in Lumiose. Probably for the better, actually, because at this point we suspect they've been compromised." I explained to Cassius.

"Well works out all the same I suppose. They were to give it to me once I safely made it to them but as you said things went pear-shaped." Cassius said with a nervous laugh. The punk man, despite his outward appearance, was clearly scared, just positively frightened. Not of the two hybrids before him, but the whole situation he found himself in, and could you blame him? Until now he lived in the quiet little town of Camphrier, working alone on computers and maintaining the storage system. Now however he is wanted by the most powerful force in the region, and more than likely they wouldn't care if he was brought in dead or alive. He knew too much about one of their most important infrastructures.

"Let me take a look." He said as he held his arms out asking for the server, which he would eventually take. Without another word he brought it over to a table and sat it down, pushing his glasses up as he turned to get some tools. "I know we don't exactly have the time but this won't take long, and should make transport much easier." Cassius said as he began to open up the server, then connecting it to a computer nearby.

After rapidly tapping on the keyboard, causing the server to hum to life, making noises which did not sound good for a piece of hardware, Cassius would stand up and step back away before extending his arm out as far as possible, hitting the enter key on the keyboard.

"Pooor!" A strange noise came from the server in response to the enter key being hit, the server shaking violently, its cooling fan spinning out of control as the smell of burnt wiring wafted through the air. Eventually the server would cease of activities of 'life' and a stream of 'pixels' would rise out of it and take on the form of a certain Porygon, however something was wrong with it, its body an irregular shape and it seemed to distort at random moments, like it was glitchy.

"Sub said you might know this garcon." Cassius stated, and one of them should indeed recognize it as being the Porygon which assisted Lavern in running the Snag-A-Cup cafe, the digital Pokemon responsible for busing tables and traveling through the order screens fixed to the tables. But what happened to it? And why was it in the server? There were a lot of quests to ask but not much time to answer them. "So...yeah, I guess this is what he wanted from me. Said that this Porygon has some important information on it that could take down Flare, besides what I just put on it. Though now that the resistance is exposed in Lumiose where do I go now?" He asked Blizzard, the Noble Hybrid, a look in his eyes that was very familiar to the hybrid, the same look Tristen would give him, that of someone (like a child) who is vulnerable and unsure of the world around them, looking towards those more powerful than themselves for answers. His fame in this region was a burden at times.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:41 pm
SubonicXP
"Sub said you might know this garcon." Cassius stated, and one of them should indeed recognize it as being the Porygon which assisted Lavern in running the Snag-A-Cup cafe, the digital Pokemon responsible for busing tables and traveling through the order screens fixed to the tables. But what happened to it? And why was it in the server? There were a lot of quests to ask but not much time to answer them. "So...yeah, I guess this is what he wanted from me. Said that this Porygon has some important information on it that could take down Flare, besides what I just put on it. Though now that the resistance is exposed in Lumiose where do I go now?" He asked Blizzard, the Noble Hybrid, a look in his eyes that was very familiar to the hybrid, the same look Tristen would give him, that of someone (like a child) who is vulnerable and unsure of the world around them, looking towards those more powerful than themselves for answers. His fame in this region was a burden at times.

I stared at the Porygon for a moment, kneeling down and taking note to its condition...grimacing over what it could possibly be going through. I gave a hard sigh, musing...regretting...trying to keep my emotions in check. What didn't help was when Cassius asked the question that I was afraid he was going to ask.

"Well, I guess he could come back with us." Freth suggested.

"Are you suggesting that he'd stay at the headquarters?" I asked, a little annoyed.

"Well, either that or maybe somebody in any of the regions can help him out, I mean, come on."

"He'd just be trading one proverbial prison for another." I said.

"How do you figure?" Freth asked, nearly appalled that I would even say that.

"Freth, think about it. This guy has been watched for who knows how long by Flare because Lysandre has suspicions, if not outright knows, Cassius is against him. That's why his goons were out there before we got the drop on them." I said. "Yes, he could come back with us and hang around the HQ...but it isn't like he's going to have anywhere to go. Incidentally, we can't just say 'pick a region and we'll drop you off.' If Flare's actions is any indication as to what is going on now, let alone Cipher, no matter where he runs, until this whole thing is finally done and over with, he's still got a target the size of Kalos on him no matter where he is. And it wouldn't take a large scale force to do it too. Just as those two nimrods outside proved: it wasn't going to take much. Worse still, we're still thinking too narrow, because that's not even considering the Pokemon he's been charged with managing."

"Wait, if he does decide to go hide somewhere, even with us, that'd just leave the storage system in the region without a manager, which would then...I'd imagine be left in the hands of the Kalosian-" A realization just hit Freth, something that didn't settle with her right at all. "...government...which would then mean that Lysandre practically holds every last trainer owned Pokemon that bank hostage if they're aware of it or not...we're screwed no matter what we do right now."

"Sounds like Lysandre alright. Blast it, the more the days go on the more I regret not taking him out when I had the chance. Blast it." I said, rather frustrated, rubbing my eyes to contemplate the possibilities. Lysandre was playing this proverbial game of chess like a pro and I couldn't stand it. "Christ...alright...Cassius, you're coming with us for the time being."

"Annnnnd, what of this talk about the HQ being a prison."

"It can't be helped." I said. "We take the Porygon and Cassius and go."

"And the Pokemon?"

"As far as what I am concerned, they're lost for the time being. Technically, the more that I think about it, Lysandre don't need Cassius in the strictest of sense. Lysandre has been known to be resourceful when it comes to it." I said. "If he wants any of those Pokemon in any which way, he'll get them. Not unless you got some idea to transfer a region's worth of Pokemon off to another region. And even then, that would raise a hell of a lot of problems ranging from the logistics to just this happening suddenly doing it without any trainer's knowing of it before hand without warning."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:13 pm
Blizzard120

"As far as what I am concerned, they're lost for the time being. Technically, the more that I think about it, Lysandre don't need Cassius in the strictest of sense. Lysandre has been known to be resourceful when it comes to it." I said. "If he wants any of those Pokemon in any which way, he'll get them. Not unless you got some idea to transfer a region's worth of Pokemon off to another region. And even then, that would raise a hell of a lot of problems ranging from the logistics to just this happening suddenly doing it without any trainer's knowing of it before hand without warning."

"He makes a lot of good points." Cassius reluctantly admitted. "Lysandre never intended to make use of me or even let me live, I'm not that foolish. As long as I live his desire to control all the captured Pokemon in Kalos is at risk. Put someone else in charge of it all you want, I still know the entire system and they can't exactly replace the entire thing, at least not in a timely manner, nor without raising suspicion. So the only choice would be to eliminate the one threat to this goal, me."

With that said he looked at the Porygon as it floated around erratically, glitching every now and then. "So yeah...I'm not going to argue about where I go but we should probably leave soon. It's only a matter of time before they send others and Porygon here doesn't look too great."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:31 pm
SubonicXP
"He makes a lot of good points." Cassius reluctantly admitted. "Lysandre never intended to make use of me or even let me live, I'm not that foolish. As long as I live his desire to control all the captured Pokemon in Kalos is at risk. Put someone else in charge of it all you want, I still know the entire system and they can't exactly replace the entire thing, at least not in a timely manner, nor without raising suspicion. So the only choice would be to eliminate the one threat to this goal, me."

With that said he looked at the Porygon as it floated around erratically, glitching every now and then. "So yeah...I'm not going to argue about where I go but we should probably leave soon. It's only a matter of time before they send others and Porygon here doesn't look too great."

"Alright, let's get moving, get out of town out of range of any ebonite and teleport jammers and get out of this region while the getting is good. Hopefully, those Flare grunts haven't gotten out of their coma yet." I said.

"Good. The sooner, the better." Freth said. "I've had about enough of this place for a while."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:11 am
Blizzard120

"Alright, let's get moving, get out of town out of range of any ebonite and teleport jammers and get out of this region while the getting is good. Hopefully, those Flare grunts haven't gotten out of their coma yet." I said.

"Good. The sooner, the better." Freth said. "I've had about enough of this place for a while."

"Right." Cassius nodded as he grabbed a hold of Porygon, holding the digital Pokemon under his right arm. Despite the Pokemon 'glitching' out of reality spontaneously it appeared that even the parts that seemed to disappear and shift retained their solidity. Porygon and its evolutions were a strange enough Pokemon as it is, this was just weirder and appeared to defy logic, granted the kind of already did by existing. "Ready."  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff