Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:14 pm
Snowe lowered his head again his hair covering his eyes. His hands balled into fist again in hsi lap and he sighed.

"I... have no where to go... so I just... stumble around from place to place..."

Snowe spoke softly and sadly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:25 pm
Rayven looked around. "This place is always hiring, and they have some bedrooms for when people need them...So how about getting a Job here with me?"  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:28 pm
Snowe blushed at Ray's kindness and nodded gently.

"Ok... lets do that."

Snowe smiled up at Ray his hair falling back to expose his whole face. He had often been told he was a combination of both cute and extremely sexy. His eyes where shining happily in the soft light of the room and he smiled warmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:35 pm
Rayven would smile back, and his eyes were an odd dark red color which didn't look like a natural color, but something from contact lenses. "So, what Job will you get? I might be Head of Security, because I like the Nightsticks and Tazers- Oh...That didn't sound too good..." He laughed.  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:36 pm
Snowe laughed and purred as the thought.

"I guess just a waiter..."

He smiled and purred with laughter at Ray. He was funny and sweet. Snowe was slowly warming up to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:40 pm
"I hope I can get a Job here, but I did already help by taking a couple passed out drunks to their bedrooms." He continued, while using one of his claws to draw an invisible image on the table.  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:43 pm
Snowe watched Ray draw and titled his head trying to form the image in his head. He purred and began to hum the song Ray was singing earlier to himself. He smiled not paying attention to Ray's face but to his paw on the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:46 pm
Rayven's hand moved around on the table and began to shape something much like a Diamond, and he suddenly stopped to reach behind his back and reach for an itch. "Not fun having wings when they itch a lot of the time." He said with a laugh, just barely hitting the spot that was bothering him.  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:48 pm
Snowe laughed and blushed.

"IF you want... I could scratch it for you."

He smiled warmly and nodded. He looked down at the ground and twitched his foot a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:05 pm
Rayven blushed and laughed. "You can if you want, that would make my life a little easier." He replied, still fighting for the spot right between his wings.  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:10 pm
Snowe stood and walked behind Ray. He purred gently his hair floating behind him and he moved silently. As he stood his shirt slide up past his belly button and showed his smooth soft stomach. He smiled as he scratched the spot right between Ray's wings.

"Better?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:18 pm
Rayven growled and purred at the same time, then leaned against the table. "Oh...That's much better then what I was doing..." He closed his eyes for a moment then opened them, and he tried to keep his foot under control so it wouldn't begin kicking.  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:20 pm
Snowe laughed as he saw Ray relax and his foot almost twitch. He grinned scratching a little harder and faster at the spot happy to make someone else happy.

"Heh..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:24 pm
Rayven began purring loudly and happily, his foot twitching slightly.

((Leaving for a short while. :3))  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:26 pm
((Ok I will post and wait for your reply))

Snowe grinned and listen to him purr and was happy he was making someone else happy. He grinned and slowed down a bit making it more enjoyable than quick and fast.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff