Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Uva-Naranja Academy [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:21 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Darksol88

Mr. Salvatore smiled as Gale the Pidgeot appeared, the entire class murmuring with surprise and awe. In most regions a Pidgeot wouldn't receive such a reaction but here in Paldea, where the Pidgey line was not found in the wild, it was a rare treat. "What a beautiful ptak! Such wonderful plumage! For us native Paldeans this is a rare sight indeed. Class this is called a Pidgeot, the final evolution of Pidgey, a bird commonly found in many regions, just not here in our homeland! I can sense the two of you have a strong bond. Thank you Amaranth with sharing your beloved Channeling partner with us! And shkran lak, Gale, for being such a good sport! You may return to your seat, Amaranth."

With that done he turned to Clare, considering her words for a moment, tapping his chin as he looked her up and down. "Well...there is one species of Pokemon native to Paldea that has such a typing, that is a Rock and Poison type, we call it Glimmet. While you don't look exactly like it you both do share some translucent, almost crystaline qualities. Maybe your hybridism is related to that species? I don't know, it is however very fascinante! See class? There is still much to learn about the world of Pokemon, and hybrids! Danke, Ms. Clare, you may return to your seat."

After both Amaranth and Clare were seated Mr. Salvatore would resume with his lesson on Pokemon communication, focusing on Hybrids and Channelers.

[Forty minutes later.]

"Okay class, we have just five minutes left so let me quickly explain your homework. I want you to teach your Pokemon the move Round! It doesn't have to be perfect, just a rudimentary concept of how to use the move. I'll be providing you all with a TM for the move of course. It's important you have your Pokemon capable of using the move before we meet again the day after tomorrow. If you need any help feel free to email me. TMs are in a box by the door, pick one up on the way out. Also please-" Mr. Salvatore would continue on, explaining more about the move Round. While he was explaining the bell would ring and he would dismiss the class.

Next up for Naranja House was Math Class with Ms. Tyme.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:28 pm
SubonicXP
"So, what do you think of Matteo?" Gloria asked as she seemed to just pop up on the other side of Tristen, having appeared right after Matteo had started to make his way to the fridge. "Not very nice, is he?" She smiled, her Lechonk oinking in agreement. "You're his fourth kitchen partner you know." The girl went on.

As Tristen went on to make preparations on his end, getting it ready for the items that Matteo had, he managed to stop, perking up to hear Gloria back behind him. Though...this was...news. That said, he also had to understand considering the initial impression of her, he may need to take it with a couple of grains of salt. "Fourth? Why?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:50 pm
Blizzard120

As Tristen went on to make preparations on his end, getting it ready for the items that Matteo had, he managed to stop, perking up to hear Gloria back behind him. Though...this was...news. That said, he also had to understand considering the initial impression of her, he may need to take it with a couple of grains of salt. "Fourth? Why?"

Gloria would grin at Tristen's question, saying nothing immediately and just held her smile as she pet her Lechonk. She would speak seconds later. "Why don't you ask Matteo? I'm sure he'd love to share." The young girl giggled. "Well, I better get back to my cake! Say hi to your new best friend Matteo for me!" The girl said, positively cackling at what she seemed to think of as a joke. She would walk off immediately after, her Lechonk oinking in laughter with her all the way.

A minute later Matteo would return to the counter with the butter, none the wiser to Gloria's quick visit. "Got the butter." He simply stated, setting the butter down on the counter. "Now we melt it down with the brown sugar and honey and then just glaze the buns and we're done. Finally." He scoffed. "We'll use the microwave, quicker and easier." He said, then began to sniff the air and gave Tristen a glare. He said nothing but if Matteo's nose was as sensitive as Tristen then he likely smelled Gloria was here recently.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:07 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Gloria would grin at Tristen's question, saying nothing immediately and just held her smile as she pet her Lechonk. She would speak seconds later. "Why don't you ask Matteo? I'm sure he'd love to share." The young girl giggled. "Well, I better get back to my cake! Say hi to your new best friend Matteo for me!" The girl said, positively cackling at what she seemed to think of as a joke. She would walk off immediately after, her Lechonk oinking in laughter with her all the way.

A minute later Matteo would return to the counter with the butter, none the wiser to Gloria's quick visit. "Got the butter." He simply stated, setting the butter down on the counter. "Now we melt it down with the brown sugar and honey and then just glaze the buns and we're done. Finally." He scoffed. "We'll use the microwave, quicker and easier." He said, then began to sniff the air and gave Tristen a glare. He said nothing but if Matteo's nose was as sensitive as Tristen then he likely smelled Gloria was here recently.

"...?" Tristen would stare at Gloria for a moment. Okay, reaffirmed in his belief that she is just out to push buttons and cause discourse, which leads into questions of why. But even if what she says is true, then Matteo is perhaps worse off than Tristen thought for some reason. The confusion couldn't leave Tristen's face, even after she left and Matteo finally returned. This is not what he expected in what was effectively a cooking class. He went to get a smaller bowl and set it down for the butter, the brown sugar, and honey to glaze the buns with and as he went to start getting the microwave ready to melt down the butter in short order, he took notice to Matteo's irritated glare. He probably smelled Gloria being here recently, which wouldn't surprise him. The smell of depravity and bacon lofting in the air. Maybe Matteo lost out on other partners, perhaps he did push them around too much. It didn't matter to Tristen. For better or worse, he was going to see it through. At least try to. The thing that was not going to play in Matteo's favor was that Tristen by no means was afraid of him. It was going to take a considerable more than a mere glare to get Tristen on edge. "What?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:21 pm
Blizzard120
It was going to take a considerable more than a mere glare to get Tristen on edge. "What?"

Matteo would be the one to break eye contact, turning his eyes away when Tristen spoke up. "Nothing." He replied with a huff. "Let's finish this." He said, proceeding to measure out the rest of the ingredients.

-----

A few minutes later they were done, their Pup Buns glazed and shining in the light cast down from the fixtures above. While they didn't look exactly like the pictures in the recipe book they were pretty close and looked really good. There was a total of four buns, the boys having cut the recipe down otherwise they would have spent way too much time making a dozen. With the buns finished and plated the boys waited for Mr. Salvatore to call them up as he was now having students bringing their dishes to the front.

"What did Gloria want?" Matteo finally spoke up, a minute or two after they had sat down. That confirmed one thing, he most certainly smelled her and the hog.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:30 pm
SubonicXP

"I don't know. It seemed like she wanted to start something. She told me that I wasn't your first kitchen partner, like that was supposed to matter to me." Tristen told Matteo. While some might thought not to add fuel to the fire, maybe this would actually show the depths of what's going on in Matteo's own personal world so he can figure out ways around it in the immediate future, especially if he's going to be Matteo's partner for the long haul. "I guess no school is short on people like that." He then said, rather dejectedly.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:53 pm
Blizzard120

Matteo stared and listened to Tristen, his eyes wandering after the boy stopped talking before they finally fell upon Gloria on the other end of the room. He would growl softly under his breath until Mr. Saguaro spoke up. "Next up is Matteo and Tristen. You boys ready?" He called out to them, Matteo's attention snapped to the front of the class and Mr. Saguaro. He would quickly scramble to his feet and nudge Tristen before beginning to walk to the front of the class, completely forgetting the plate of buns as his eyes drifted back to Gloria, glaring. He was mad, very mad, and it was pulling his attention away from the more important task at hand. Tristen would need to grab the buns and maybe get Matteo to focus.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:33 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Matteo stared and listened to Tristen, his eyes wandering after the boy stopped talking before they finally fell upon Gloria on the other end of the room. He would growl softly under his breath until Mr. Saguaro spoke up. "Next up is Matteo and Tristen. You boys ready?" He called out to them, Matteo's attention snapped to the front of the class and Mr. Saguaro. He would quickly scramble to his feet and nudge Tristen before beginning to walk to the front of the class, completely forgetting the plate of buns as his eyes drifted back to Gloria, glaring. He was mad, very mad, and it was pulling his attention away from the more important task at hand. Tristen would need to grab the buns and maybe get Matteo to focus.

Tristen would get up from his seat, seeing Matteo already going ahead of him and more importantly, forgetting the treat they made. He would pick up the tray and start making his way quickly to Matteo with the tray of goods in hand. He would nudge Matteo with a free elbow to get his attention. "Hey, if you want to be better than others, at the very least don't give them the time of day when they are trying to start something. Leave her alone; she's not worth it. We got a passing grade to get." He silently whispered to Matteo. With his hearing, he should hear it well enough, hoping that this would get him more on track to Mr. Sanguro to present the pup buns.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:51 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen would get up from his seat, seeing Matteo already going ahead of him and more importantly, forgetting the treat they made. He would pick up the tray and start making his way quickly to Matteo with the tray of goods in hand. He would nudge Matteo with a free elbow to get his attention. "Hey, if you want to be better than others, at the very least don't give them the time of day when they are trying to start something. Leave her alone; she's not worth it. We got a passing grade to get." He silently whispered to Matteo. With his hearing, he should hear it well enough, hoping that this would get him more on track to Mr. Sanguro to present the pup buns.

Matteo would snap out of his bubbling rage when Tristen nudged him, the boy listening to his peer and then giving Gloria the quickest of glares before resuming the task at hand. With both boys standing at the front of the class Tristen would be instructed to set the plate on the podium next to them with Mr. Saguaro standing on the other side.

"So boys, what did you make with the honey? And tell us a bit on how you made them." The teacher asked, already knowing good and well what they were but wanted them to say it for the rest of the class.

"We made Pup Buns and we used the honey to uh...to..." Matteo began to say, zoning out as he spotted Gloria smiling from across the room, his anger bubbling again. Tristen would have to step in, again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:16 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Matteo would snap out of his bubbling rage when Tristen nudged him, the boy listening to his peer and then giving Gloria the quickest of glares before resuming the task at hand. With both boys standing at the front of the class Tristen would be instructed to set the plate on the podium next to them with Mr. Saguaro standing on the other side.

"So boys, what did you make with the honey? And tell us a bit on how you made them." The teacher asked, already knowing good and well what they were but wanted them to say it for the rest of the class.

"We made Pup Buns and we used the honey to uh...to..." Matteo began to say, zoning out as he spotted Gloria smiling from across the room, his anger bubbling again. Tristen would have to step in, again.

Alright, good, got his attention back to what matters for now. As they made their way back to the front of the class, they had to give a presentation. Matteo tried to take the lead on this, but was starting to falter in a grand hurry. "...we used the honey, a little butter and brown sugar, to give the buns a nice glaze to bring out the sweet flavor that Pup buns are known for in Paldea." Tristen started to speak up to try to salvage the presentation. "The difficult part was just making the buns themselves. The dough was the tough part, apart from needing the ingredients, but it was having to knead the dough a lot to make sure all the air pockets were out of it. Otherwise I really doubt that these buns would turn out as good as they did from the oven. From there, it was making sure the ingredients for the honey glaze was well blended together to give it that rich and sweet coat onto the buns."

Apparently there was more than one way to save the proverbial day without a Pokemon Battle involved.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:37 pm
Both of the Hanabi siblings were attending normal classes. For one, Ulla needed to keep going back and forth from the Fairy Realm and back to handle some things. Two, Leon was too lazy to do any of the other things to 'graduate'. After several months of learning to battle, Ulla started to have second thoughts. Once their class was dismissed, the other students started to leave. Leon started to pack his things but noticed his sister tapping her feet and looking out the window. "...Whats wrong?" He asked as her head darted to him with eyes of wonder. "I want to battle! I want to challenge gym leaders and be a champion!" She said as she was waiting for approval. "I want to be like Papa! A Champion! I've fought in basically several Pokemon Wars. We basically saved the world. I'm sure I can take on Gym Leaders!" She said full of energy.

Leon listened to her and merely sighed. "I have no doubt you can become a Champion. But you have to understand. You never really had a traditional Gym Battle. You've fought several strong Pokemon. But, you shouldn't underestimate the bond between Trainer and Pokemon." He flicked Ulla's forehead right after as she winced in pain. "If you do choose that path. You can't use any Fairy channeling. That wouldn't be fair." Ulla shook her head.

Knowing her brother wouldn't be joining on her gym battle journey. Ulla grabbed her SNAG. "Who are you calling?" "Video calling Papa. Papa is here in Paldea. I want to see if he can tell me more about it! Gym battles, the leaders, the challenges. I want to know all about them!" She said as she heard the SNAG started to ring.

"Papa? Hi Papa! Listen, I've been studying so much in my battle classes. I wanted to start the real thing and battle gym leaders! Just like you! Leon tells me it's much different from battling wild Pokemon and the many things we've been through. Wouldn't it be a walk in the park for any Snagem? I mean, we took out XD-" Leon covered her mouth quickly. "We don't talk about that stuff. Even though we've been here awhile now. We shouldn't be talking about official stuff like that."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:49 pm
Blizzard120

Apparently there was more than one way to save the proverbial day without a Pokemon Battle involved.

Mr. Saguaro smiled all the while as Tristen explained their dish, impressed with the boys. "Excellent work boys! I'm thrilled you chose Pup Buns which have a colorful history here in Paldea, particularly around the Canine Clans, though I suppose I shouldn't be surprised considering Mr. Matteo belongs to one of said clans." He smiled at Matteo whose attitude was now lifting up, standing a little taller as pride began to swell within. "For those you don't know Pup Buns are said to be a symbolic invention of peace by two of the clans, the Faenines and the Vulcan Hounds, one providing the dough and the other aiding in baking them. Just a bit of local lore for you guys! Now let's get a better look at these..."

The teacher would carry on more about the Pup Buns as he held one up, pulled it apart to show off the insides, ate a piece, and just kept on critiquing it, giving it glowing reviews. No doubt they were going to get an excellent grade for this and even better Matteo was in a way better mood since the clan he hailed from was mentioned. Gloria would no doubt quiet down after this.

-----

The boys would eventually return to their seats to watch the other dishes be shown off, Matteo sitting quietly but his good mood remaining all the while. In time the last dish would be shown and shortly after the bell would ring, letting class out for the best part of the day; lunch period. Matteo would exit the room before Tristen would, in fact he was one of the first out.

Once Tristen had it out of the room he would find the hallways packed, kids rushing to the cafeteria. Matteo was nowhere to be seen but coming up behind him was Gloria and her Lechonk. The girl would lock eyes with Tristen for a moment, scowling, before literally turning her nose up at him and walking away, her pig mimicking her. Looks like the boys won this little 'quarrel'. Didn't matter though, it was time to eat.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:05 pm
SubonicXP
Once Tristen had it out of the room he would find the hallways packed, kids rushing to the cafeteria. Matteo was nowhere to be seen but coming up behind him was Gloria and her Lechonk. The girl would lock eyes with Tristen for a moment, scowling, before literally turning her nose up at him and walking away, her pig mimicking her. Looks like the boys won this little 'quarrel'. Didn't matter though, it was time to eat.

Tristen would find his way back to his seat, a bit content as to the work he did. Not only a passing grade was effectively secured, he finally got Matteo in perhaps the best mood he had been in all class and it didn't seem to falter at all. It was what Matteo needed apparently. Maybe this would get Matteo to not shut himself up all that often in future classes the two may be in.

With the bell to signal the changing of periods, Tristen would notice that Matteo was out like a shot. Confusing him all the more. Not even so much as a thanks to him. He practically saved their buns, in both of the literal and figurative speaking sorts, single-handedly by getting the Fidough yeast and having to give that impromptu brief speech about their Pup Buns infront of the class. It was slightly irritating. He would get up and find his way out the door, taking a look around, noting the other students filling the halls trying to get to their next period. Matteo was lost in the sea of bodies...nothing left about him in the area than his scent that was starting to get overtaken by the crowd in the hall. Tristen took notice to Gloria walking past him, giving him a rather dirty look to which Tristen doesn't even humor responding to. He wasn't afraid of her either; what was she going to do?

With a sigh, he would make his way off to the cafeteria, now poised for lunch.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:53 pm
When I picked up Ulla's call, she'd see me in some kind of building slowly climbing up some stairs with Rala weakly flying by my side, though the Gardevoir looked fine for the most part to untrained eyes.I kept quiet, focusing on climbing the stairwell I was on until she'd said her piece, which was cut short by her older brother. If either Hanabi had taken on the Tower of Mastery, or had at least been in Kalos before, they might realize form my surroundings that I wasn't currently in Paldea.

I couldn't help but smirk when I realized what Ulla was calling about. "I'm sure you'll be fine, Ulla. I'll be right behind you once I'm done here." I told her proudly, further hinting that I wasn't currently in Paldea. Seeing Ulla on the screen of my SNAG, Rala cooed happily and waved to Ulla, which was enough of a break of concentration to cause her to trip, but I was quick to recall her. "You're getting rest for days after this," I told her from outside her ball, though it wasn't out of being disappointed in her - there was still a wide smirk on my face, after all.

Looking back to my SNAG, I shot Ulla a thumbs-up. "Give 'em hell," I said simply, hoping to pad her drive a bit.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:20 pm
Blizzard120

With a sigh, he would make his way off to the cafeteria, now poised for lunch.

Tristen would find his way to the cafeteria and would find it to be more crowded than the halls, if he could even believe it. There were numerous tables for groups of students to sit at, at least half the seat filled. The rest of the students were all waiting in a very long line to get food which wrapped around half the room. Tristen would have to join the queue at the end of the line, obtaining a tray before he did, like everyone else and slowly but surely make his way to the food.

While Tristen waited he could observe the cafeteria, a large portion of the academy's students gathered here to eat, though only Naranja House at the moment. There was a good mix of humans and hybrids from what he could see, about one to four in human favor but that was a lot compared to most regions. Not only were there humans and hybrid co-mingling but Pokemon too. Indeedee helping serve food alongside the lunch ladies, those white mice he saw earlier scurrying around to bring things as requested, a very happy Swalot for discarding unwanted food in, among many other personal Pokemon just hanging out. It was a beautiful harmonious sight to behold.

Tristen would soon make it to the food and would be greeted by a familiar sight in Ms. Picante who flashed him a big smile. "Hola chico! What can I get you?" She asked, then noticing a look of confusion and quickly remembering he was new here. "Sorry, I forgot this is all new for you. See all these ingredients?" She said, gesturing to the various prepared vegetables, meats, sauces and so forth behind the glass. "Pick what you'd like on a sandwich and Ms. Picante will get it made for you."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff