Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Market (Trading ONLY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Titicko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:53 pm
anbu38

yer lyke hella dumb on the real deal...yooh swear dat yooh have never typed ghetto in yer whole life...or yooh probably havnt cuz yer sume fat a** loser dat is white dat probably tries to act Japanese lyke so many other pple...so yooh noe what dont tell me how old i am cuz yer probably lyke freakin 30 year old person still tryin to act 15 and also i have manners but i dont need to show them to sume a*****e lyke yooh!!! and also when i was begging i was juss playin around but then sume a*****e lyke yooh had to go take it all serious and s**t cuz they take this damn gaia s**t to seriously lyke it is there whole damn life...as a matter of fax i think yooh need to go get a life!!!

sweatdrop You need to learn how to spell.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:57 pm
lol....ppl and their spelling corrections...  

S_H_I_NO

BIGBANGfor l i f e

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:26 pm
crying nobody wants to give me an item! crying i only have three items  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:35 pm
Selling Skull Biker Helmet - 500gp
Someone please buy it... crying
PM me if you want it.  

Sorrieah

Gracious Citizen

3,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

BIGBANGfor l i f e

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:37 pm
crying i'm desperate crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:43 pm
awwwww....i would give you something sakura_sasuke04 but i don't have anything! sad  

uchiha_sista

Titicko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:57 pm
I think I donated a dress to one of you two...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:04 pm
sellin bunny hat make offers!  

yinsha

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:49 pm
buy a skull biker black leather jacket....for 4100 original price is 4400.....cheapest in guild..pm me..... domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:07 pm
Err uhh I was just wondering if anyone here was maybe selling a kitsune mask if they are it would probably be best to PM me I'm not on all the time kind of a busy day.
3nodding  

BluedragonJade

LamingtonQueen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:27 pm
anbu38
yer lyke hella dumb on the real deal...yooh swear dat yooh have never typed ghetto in yer whole life...or yooh probably havnt cuz yer sume fat a** loser dat is white dat probably tries to act Japanese lyke so many other pple...so yooh noe what dont tell me how old i am cuz yer probably lyke freakin 30 year old person still tryin to act 15 and also i have manners but i dont need to show them to sume a*****e lyke yooh!!! and also when i was begging i was juss playin around but then sume a*****e lyke yooh had to go take it all serious and s**t cuz they take this damn gaia s**t to seriously lyke it is there whole damn life...as a matter of fax i think yooh need to go get a life!!!

Hmm. I don't think I'll reply to you any more after this. It seems that your posts just more unintelligable and I won't turn this into some stupid flame war. What's that old saying? Never enter a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed? xd Oh, and just for the record, I'm 18 years old, so I don't need or want to act like some 15 year old. And just out of curiosity, do you purposely mis-spell things because you think it's cool, or are you just ignorant?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:17 am
Hello please let Cloud87 join. he is a friend of mine  

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:15 pm
Malkurrag
Hello please let Cloud87 join. he is a friend of mine
Awkward place to put this but he will be accepted as long as he includes the password in his request.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:29 pm
I sent a PM to that anbu girl about her behavior.

Please do not rile up the begging peasants if you can help it.

Maybe we should edit the first post to make a note that YES you can ask for stuff such as clothing and donations (aka begging) but DO NOT WHINE IF YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING. Everyone on Gaia starts at the same state of peasanthood, and we had to take TIME, and LOTS OF IT, to get all that we have now. (of course, I just like chatting more than getting dressed. The clothing is all just an amusing bonus, it is NOT the POINT of Gaia however.)  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Cattle Prod Reno

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:37 pm
if someones wants a chick hat ill trade it for a ninja headband or some cash...PM me!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff