Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:25 pm
Heh... oh Devlin... the effeminite Seto wannabe...

"It's not that I don't like girls, or even that I don't like people. It's that I don't have time to waste and people are the number one reason my time gets wasted."

"Check the weather for Hell. Is it freezing yet? No? Well that's why you won't win."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:02 pm
Fyerluna
"It's not that I don't like girls, or even that I don't like people. It's that I don't have time to waste and people are the number one reason my time gets wasted."

What a tongue twister... eek  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:27 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Fyerluna

sweatdrop Yah... I thought it was a bit long for Seto but I figured he'd say it exasperatedly at a press conference or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:52 pm
This is soo much fun! You guys are awsome!  

XshutterflyX

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:20 pm
Prepare to face my Seto-alikeness!!! eek twisted
I felt like saying that...

"Where do you get your ideas from; FedEx?"

"I don't have time to play little games with a n00B like you."

"Don't make me throw you out; I'd gladly do it without your babbling."

"You don't seem to get it. Pardon me for enjoying the blank look on your face."

"This is ridiculous. What proof do you have that I had a past life other than your prejudice "visions", and what would convince you that I don't care?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:28 pm
"So you're saying that I'm where you can find love? Where did that come from, Mapquest?"

"The day you can defeat me is the day when my blue eyes are teddy bears."  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:34 am
"I'm sorry, I don't speak Mutt."
"If that's your best shot, Pat Binatar would be laughing too hard to notch her lipstick case."
"It's too bad you weren't wearing protective head gear when you were dropped on your head as a child." <---- That one is blatantly taken from the OC which is a show I don't like, but some of the one liners are gold.

((Rabid Gino fangirl PSA: In other news, there are two Gambino mansions! I'm so happy! Gino is sooooo getting one!))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:59 am
jagged1
you've got the hang of it.

"Me? Go to a school dance? You must think I'm some loser with nothing better to do. Oh, wait, that's your job."

"Your a waste, your mother should have gotton rid of you when she found out the condom broke."  

Cirby

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:30 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Fyerluna

What a large siggy... eek I'm surprised the mods haven't caught you yet.
They lazy. xP  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:39 pm
"I have two loves... technology and watching you fail..."

"Quit wasting my time... go be with the Mutt... he has fleas... and needs a bath..."

*some fangirl from the stupid spanish-dub comes up and starts praises him* "So..you're telling me that you are my "Numero Uno" fangirl, and that I should date you? Let me reply to that in spanish... "No"... there..." *he blinks* "Oh and... tell those spanish-dubbers that their cast sucks..."< heart

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:45 pm
Im Lily
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Fyerluna

They lazy. xP

Wow... Lily you are the first to comment on that... and... the rule is that you can put up to 255 characters in a sig... and thanks to tinyurl.com, I'm still obeying the rule... XD... and yes they are lazy... plus... I don't post in the outside forums... so the chance of someone catching me is very low... that is unless of someone reports me... then I'll worry... ^_^... otherwise... I'm fine... *nods* If it's a problem to anyone then I'll make it smaller (like if it is holding up page-loading time... for those people that have Dial-up... thank Ra that I have DSL...)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:48 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Im Lily
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Fyerluna

They lazy. xP

Wow... Lily you are the first to comment on that... and... the rule is that you can put up to 255 characters in a sig... and thanks to tinyurl.com, I'm still obeying the rule... XD... and yes they are lazy... plus... I don't post in the outside forums... so the chance of someone catching me is very low... that is unless of someone reports me... then I'll worry... ^_^... otherwise... I'm fine... *nods* If it's a problem to anyone then I'll make it smaller (like if it is holding up page-loading time... for those people that have Dial-up... thank Ra that I have DSL...)

<__< I fins it cruel to myself that you are still OK but I was warned and sig tunrned off twice for it... >__> One more time and I lose my sig.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:48 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Im Lily
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Fyerluna

They lazy. xP

I decided to move some of it to my journal... because I'm such a sweet person... ^_^ xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:50 pm
Death T-2
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Im Lily
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Fyerluna

They lazy. xP

<__< I fins it cruel to myself that you are still OK but I was warned and sig tunrned off twice for it... >__> One more time and I lose my sig.

*huggles* It's okay... *is happy because she got a trunk*  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:52 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Death T-2
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Im Lily
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Fyerluna

They lazy. xP

*huggles her* It's okay...

Dern right it better be! Now do excuse as I go write the next lesson that everyone is sorely awaiting....

"I wouldn't be surprised if you were related to Sideshow Bob."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces