Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

ownedface

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:49 pm
Hmmm well I'm Rayne, I'm from IL and I'm 15. My reason to get gold is because I like gold (at this moment I'm not questing for anything). Interests- Mmmm, w/e...and YES I like Harry Potter. Call me a nerd all you want! Oh yeah, anyone who uses "Txt Tlk" prepare to get yelled at.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:13 pm
Biography:
My name is Nathan I'm 16 I live in Toronto Ontario I'm a nice guy to talk/chat with.. I like DDR, Romance, Poetry, Japanese culture, Guys, Girls, J-Rock, Gothic clothing style, Gothic lolita clothing style, Fetishes, Romance, Styled Hair, Martial arts, Cooking.

Favourite Music Artists:
Artists: Orange Range, Malice mizar, Nightmare, Initial D,
Dir en Grey, Luna Sea, Buck-Tick, L'arc en ciel.

S a k u

Lethe-Pan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:40 am
I am a 48 year old high school English teacher from Texas and my students talked me into joining Gaia. I let my students journal and submit various writings to me via Gaia. This is truly a great place for creativity to flow. But, back in April I decided I was too old to be on Gaia redface and gave all my stuff away to my kiddos. Summer came along and, well, I missed playing so I have been rebuilding my fortune. Buying and selling in the Marketplace is a blast- thrill of the hunt, etc. But, I try not to intrude on forums because I still feel a bit out of place. Trust me this is difficult! My youngest child is gay and the homophobic stupidity gets on my last nerve. I also have a son in Kuwait right now. Don't even get me started on George Bush! So, this is me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:13 am
Hi, call me Salome. I don't know what to say, hmm. I like writing, love gaia. Oh, I like Harry Potter a lot to blaugh well not him but some of the other characters. I'm always in the marketplace, fishing or in one of my guilds I joined. I have no life.  

Salomelove

Whimsical Hooker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:47 am
Hi I'm Jenny..
I'm 16,
I live in Florida. <3
I actually kind of like it where i live
I like the marketplace, despite the fact that most users over price like crazy
There's usually something i'm really aching for
But never have enough gold..
Or i finally get it and then sell three days later. ^^;
Um..i've been on gaia for almost three years, and will probably still stay on it for an additional two or longer. ^^;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:57 am
My name is Latoya. I live in Virginia and I am 20 years old. I'm am new to the guild. I am also new to gaia. I would just like to gain more gold so I can dress up my avatar.  

missgirl44

Arianna18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:24 am
My name is Erin, i live in BC Canada, in a little town. I'm 20 this year, and brand spankin new to the guild.I love Gaia here and do a lot of things randomly, i work in a couple guilds and just love meeting new people and hanging out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:44 am
Frist off, hello. I'm Mikie, and that is also my nick-name IRL. Just to set it strait, it's pernounced like Mikey, not Mickey..for I am not a mouse. Now then lets see, I am currently 20 and live in Northern California in Butte County..bleh...someone take me back to the bayarea. I've been on gaia for quite a long time, pretty much 3 months after it open, but on a diffrent s/n. I'm only in a few guilds, being i am always tight on time normally due to working and having a little bit of life outside of gaia. I'm new to the guild, and will try and be around off and on as time allows. Hope to meet soem neat new people to chat with. And please if anyone is thinking about, don't PM me for donations...I have givin' much out in my time of being on gaia and if I want to donate, I will to whom I see fit. Along with the fact I might be coming off a bit mean, I'm not much really..only if needed. I am normally semi-zainy and fun, just going to take me a whee bit to open up more.  

Mikie_Grl

ThunderBird78

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:18 am
gold  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:57 am
my name is geordan and i am 15
i just got my new acount yesterday

i like to play guitar and go snowbording in the winter, otherwise i like to golf when i can

i have a job as a counsler at camp whochas and i get paid pretty well in the winter i work as a snowboared intructor

in my spare time i like to take my dog for a walk go out with my friends wach tv and last but certanly not least play gaia online as i am doing right now

i am currently dating and hope to be for a long time

when i leave high school i hope to graduate into collagge and study to be a forensic scientist or an architect rofl  

g-unit47

ZeoSaturn

1,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:06 am
I'm Katie, I'm 27 and I live in Reno, Nevada. The locals know not to gamble xd .

I got my account in November of 2004. A college classmate introduced me to the site and I've loved it. I went on hiatus for a while because I didn't know the tricks to getting money but it's fun now. I am a shopaholic on the Marketplace. sweatdrop I love getting the cool stuff. My mission right now is to get a steel plated ninja headband, but one of my friends said that he was going to give it to me for my birthday. I haven't got it yet (birthday was June 6th) but he said that he would give it to me as soon as possible. How good of a friend is that! heart

I like to draw and surf the net.....yeah I need a life, but I do have two jobs. One at Starbucks and one at a clothing store. Come home smelling like coffee.

I'm probably going to be in the Art forums or this forum more often than the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:58 am
Hey, my name's Kyle. I live in Northen Ireland and I'm 16 years old. I'm just about to finish my GCSE's. I really like anime/manga, music (DragonForce +Iron Maiden), coffee(Starbucks RULES!). At the minute, I am sort of going for a twilight angel look with my avatar and this is why I have a mixture of angelic and dark items equipped. At the minute, I'm in the Marketplace alot as I am trying to sell a few things in order to save up and buy either a Dark Halo or a Phoenix Circlet, both of which I think would suit my avi nicely. I was invited into this guild by engineer-of-doom (thanks alot!) and was glad of it because the guild looks great! It's like one guild for everything!

ps, help with my quest would be greatly appreciated...  

AquilaLiberum

Gilgamesh Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:04 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:08 am
My real name is Kat, i live in Winnipeg, Canada. I like horses and dogs and i want to train to become a large animal veterinarian when i get out of high school. I would love to get some money here on Gaia coz im rather poor, but thats okay. Im pleased to be here in this guild and i look forward to many a happy day.  

Nova_Kat

TheEFG

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:09 am
I am Mike, I have been on gaia since some time near the begining of last school year. I am 17 and working on training to be a profesional bartender. I spend most of my time on polls since they have been the most efficient ways to get gold for me but am in a guild that is trying to deal with the inflation problems of the marketplace. eh not sure whatelse to say so good day to you all.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff