Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
Make up an outrageous lie about the guy above you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:18 am
Cecilia is the archduke of Normandy, but due to extenuating circustances she can only marry someone within her family.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:51 pm
Lurichan is actually Prince Charles's cousin.  

Veruniel
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:34 pm
Veruniel has a staff of greatness stashed away in her closet along with a cloak of elven kind and boots of springing and striding.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:46 pm
Lurichan has fifty angelic pendants and is going to buy out the world.  

Veruniel
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:05 pm
((I wish, then I would be able to get my sash and then some... Oh if Only I were more of an oldbie. Anywho... ))

Veruniel secretly doesn't know how to tie her shoe laces. She has a man who followed 20 feet behind here where ever she goes, ready to tie her shoe laces at a moments notice.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:04 am
(I wish I was an oldbie too. I could have got this headdress for a lot less!)

Lurichan is Sailor Neptune's biggest fan, and runs in front of her scattering roses wherever she goes. (She hasn't noticed yet that Sailor Neptune's not a real person and isn't actually there!)  

Veruniel
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:24 am
(I'm oldbie enough to have donated to get the solar headdress. ^^* )
(No.. I"m not Michiru's biggest fan. I think that honor would go to one of my best friends from high school that I don't really see all that often anymore sadly.)

Veruniel is really a mafia Don. She put a hit out on all the pop singers and is just waiting until the time is right before she takes over her city.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:05 pm
I would like to take a moment to applaud this thought:
lurichan

Veruniel is really a mafia Don. She put a hit out on all the pop singers and is just waiting until the time is right before she takes over her city.

Luri is secretly plotting to take over the world by putting hypnotic sugar into the Keebler Elves' cookies and will soon declare that every individual must have a gnome on their front lawn or die twisted .  

Acerbus nox noctis

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:35 am
Lita would know, since she's Lord High Commander of the Free The Gnomes movement. Throughout England, her elite ninja force is poised to liberate plastic figurines from little old ladies' lawns!  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:33 am
Especially since you are a spy for the Keebler Elves who wishes to introduce, *shudder*, healthy cookies!  

Acerbus nox noctis

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:22 pm
Lita isn't just a member of the Sugar-High Addicts Anonymous. She's also the president.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:23 am
Veruniel already has a lawn gnome army in her back yard just waiting for orders to move out and take over the neighborhood.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:42 pm
Lurichan was Anne Boleyn in a past life... and she's sueing the British government over that Jane Seymour thing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:35 am
It was Veru's job to guard the rhubarb, but she never knew why.  

Veruniel
Crew

Emperor Lothar

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:19 pm
Its Verus job guard the wachingmachine so it doesnt run away.  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games