Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate YGO RPG: Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:14 pm
"Yeah, Mom was very pretty, Mokuba looks a lot like her. She traveled around the world a lot, she had a charm bracelet with a charm for every place she'd been to." Seto remembered. "Dad didn't like traveling much, but, he'd do anything for her, even taking her to far off countries after months of saving for it."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:15 pm
'That explains Princess Mokuba...' Jounouchi thought, smiling.
"So everybody has some sort of family trouble? That's like some sort of requirement for hanging around here..." he sighed and watched the game, trying to figure out how some of the more complex plays were being made.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:17 pm
Malik captured one of Seto's knights before replying. "It seems think it. Maybe we were drawn together by our common pasts. But who knows, i've never really be very good at guessing what destiny has in store for me."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:15 pm
Seto didn't speak for a while.... He sat there thinking, before carefully taking his queen and moving it forward. "I knew what was going to happen to me though. And I hated it, because there was nothing I could do." He commented.  

Arashi Cloud

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:44 am
Arashi Cloud
Seto didn't speak for a while.... He sat there thinking, before carefully taking his queen and moving it forward. "I knew what was going to happen to me though. And I hated it, because there was nothing I could do." He commented.

"Feeling helpless is never very nice. All you can do is try and realize that there was nothing you could do. My sister is always saying that destiny is responsible for everything, that we should succumb to of fate. I've always thought 'Destiny sucks, so make your own future'. But that's just what i think." Malik shrugged before moving his bishop to the other end of the board, "Check."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:20 pm
"Checkmate," Seto concluded. "No, I mean, I knew they were going to crash, ahead of time. Because it was planned out. And I think that you need to know this too, Mokuba.""  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:20 am
Jounouchi was still trying to figure out how the checkmate happened when he heard Seto say his father's death had been planned out. Opting not to say anything even though it was on the tip of his tongue to cry out 'What? You killed him too?!' He took a couple of breaths and waited.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:03 pm
Arashi Cloud
"Checkmate," Seto concluded. "No, I mean, I knew they were going to crash, ahead of time. Because it was planned out. And I think that you need to know this too, Mokuba.""

Malik quirked an eyebrow at the younger boy, not angry at all that he had lost to a kid, and said "You don't say."  

oni_kura

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:28 pm
Mokuba looked shocked at Seto with a tint of pain in his eyes." Planned out?..."Mokuab asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:50 pm
"By the bastards that stuck us in the orphanage," Seto explained. "I had trouble sleeping one night, you remember me having that lung infection right? And I overheard their plans while they were staying with us. They had noted our parents slight wealth and decided to take care of it. So, they rigged the car. They made it look like an accident." Seto explained.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:14 am
"How come you didn't do anything?" Jounouchi asked, struck by the idea of keeping that sort of secret for so long. It wasn't that different from what he had been doing in principle, but still.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:13 am
"Because there was nothing I could do. My parents were very trusting people and if they had been told that their relatives were plotting their deaths then.... Well, they'd laugh outright, that much is sure." Seto commented. "And I'm not much of a mechanic so... I would have no clue what to look for in the car in the first place.... Believe me I tried, but... It was useless."

He sighed, "The best I could do was coax them into putting Mokuba and I into the same orphanage and protect him and hope that my parents would make it through the crash."

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:44 pm
Mokuba was just shocked speechless. He couldnt believe thats how his father had died. He didnt know what to say, he was jsut sitting there speechless.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:13 pm
"I'm sorry I never told you Mokuba... I just couldn't do it, to think we were related to such twisted people." Seto commented.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:28 pm
" It's ok Seto, You couldnt help it. Besides, its the past now."Mokuba said conforting with a smile. He was sue to Seto saying to forget the past, guess now was a good time to do so.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff