Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razoru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:05 pm
OoC:heres the stuff so u can draw my charater ok.
ANBU name:White Courgar
Height:6'2
Cloak color:black
Apperance:most of the time i have my dark blue clock concelling me and when u do see me i have a Black shirt and black pants on with arm warps and kinda long black hair.Out of ANBU clothes i have a blue shirt and black pants and arm wraps with my headband.
Unqiueness:Sakurho clan has the combie ninjustus of Gentle,Iron,Nimble Fist with drunkeing boxing.I also can do is with my eyes i can control time to myself(its like i see bullet time)and i can see ur charka flows.(i thinks that wat there called)my eyes are gary and they dont change when i do anything ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:53 pm
OoC: Well, it depends, you can draw whoever you want, doesn't have to be even, but just to say, sure, you draw But Lu, if you want, draw your own character. penguin, and I'll take razor too. I'll see if I can start tomorrow.

By the way, I will give out MORE money, if you can recruit someone to join. ( But he/she must be active. )  

|_Amari_

Razoru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:06 pm
Ooc surprised k ill try but i cant promise.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:11 pm
IC:when i step out side i went to my house which is very old and has almost nothing in it.i got so food and water and i went to the monument and saw my leader and went right next to him and siad"hi."  

Razoru

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:34 pm
OOC: Thanks Amari. I finished today. lol. I only did a color pencil version. I'll post it probably tomorrow because I have to make a backround. ^^

IC:
-After talking with her mother for a while, she left the house; bowing to her mom right before she left. Reiha slowly put her mask on. She walked at first thinking to herself.-
'I hope this strategy works...but...we might need more power for the bandit leader...anyways, the monument huh? It shouldn't be too far. I'd better hurry or I'll be late'
-Reiha jumped on the trees leading towards the monument. It didn't take long. At last she was standing on the tree right in front of it. She saw her captain and her teamate already arrived. She bowed.-
"I hope you didn't wait too long captain...."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:38 pm
OOC: Oh yes, I forgot...I didn't make her wear her mask...so do I have to draw another one? Also, Amari will you be doing a group picture? I think it'll look interesting if you did.  

Lu Shi

adam stardust

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:09 pm
OoC: Well, in the meantime, i'll give you a better description of my character.

Name: Adachi Tadamasa (Adachi being the Clan name)
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 158
He has long hair drawn back into a bun like thing (Haku-esque, i guess you could say), and he carries a Katana on his back (yeah, i know ninjas normally use Ninja-to, but i want more of a swordsman).

That should be the rest of the information about him that i didnt include with the standard character sheet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:27 pm
-Unwavered by the appearence of two of his comrades he acknowledges the both of them with a respectful nod, sliding along the base of the tree branch he slides as if freefalling but manuevers his hand to grab the branch at the last moment. His momen in the swingign motion sends him flying through the air into the open terrain and right before the monument of stone-

"No one is late...everyone arrives exactly when they are supposed to...however in times such as these timelessness is not a luxury we can afford. We now stand in the presence of the monument dedicated to those who have fallen in battle. I had us meet here to prove one point and one point alone. Should time escape from us before we can complete our required tasks...there will be more names written on the endless list of the fallen warriors and civilians. And those names will forever be engraved into our minds should we fail them. Time is a luxury, that escapes wealth."

-Finishing his speech he turns to his comrades and smiles warmly under the orange glow of the sky-

"Let us take our leave...We head for the Country of Snow..read these on the way..."

-Popping three scrolls containing the detailed information of the mission from their holsters he slings them at his comrades. Once they leave his hand he sets off in a Northeasternly direction jumping from tree to tree leaving only a blurred image of his form to be seen-

Quote:

Mission Rank: S
Team: Zeta
Captain: Silver Fox

Objectives:
1. Assassinate renegade force leader.
2. Disband renegade force.
3. Keep renegade force off Leaf territory.

Method of Completion: By any means possible.

Leader
Name: Wanaru Arashi
Alias(s): Unknown
Base of Operations: Unknown
Number of Subordinates: 6
Appearence: Unrevealed
Techniques: Unknown, though research of his clan discribes them as masters of stealth and sudden death. They usually draw their victims into a blizzard and use a variety of ice techniques to obliterate their opponent.

Subordinates
--not enough information gathered

PenguinNoJutsu

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:29 pm
OOC: Sorry to be a nag but the Keiken(Nimble Fist) style of fighting is unique to the Mitsuya clan. -_-;; But whatever I guess it doesn't matter.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:20 am
IC:
I take the scroll and i brn it so no one can find out we are on this mission.Then I fouces my eyes and i see my leader leave i went right behind him and i was ready for wat ever had to come to me."ok Silver Fox when we find anything do u attack or find out wat it is and see if its the enemy and if it is attack?"

OoC:sorry i have to go to school now sorry bye bye.  

Razoru

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:41 am
OoC: v_> Man, Damn. I didn't even start the drawings yet. And yeah, I plan to make a group picture. I ain't colorin' it, though. Kaiq, we were just saying don't triple post, we aren't kicking you out. o_O Relax.

I might send PM's to the people who haven't been active lately. Not sure. Best wait another day.

IC:

- Amari continued to run along the branches of tree after tree, until he looked at all directions, no longer seeing his team-mates around him. - Ok, if I keep this steady pace up I should reach Sand country in an hour or so. - Amari thought to himself, as he leap on a large branch, he then suddenly looked down, seeing a scroll on the tip of the branch, as it began to spark. - " DAMN! " - Amari said, cursing his own preperation, as he used his charka from his legs, vaulting as far as he could, as the spark quickly engulfed in flames, Amari was only 3 feet from it. In the distance, a large " boom " sound was made, as the dark sky was shimmered in red. A large scream echoed throughout the woods, as everything grew silent in an instant. -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:59 am
|[ Are you going to NPC the enemies? @_@ Or should we do it? ]|  

Nuclear Riot

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:51 am
IC:
-Reiha caught the scroll and read it quickly and then stuffed it in her pocket. She followed her teamate and captain. Reiha speed up a little, putting more force in her feet, being right behind her captain, keeping her eyes looking strait ahead, ready for an attack.-
"Silver Fox, I might suggest we leave two of our members near Konoha, since we have to keep them out of the leaf territory while you and another member go and find the enemy leader."
-She continued to follow them and waited for a reply.-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:47 am
|_Amari_
OoC: v_> Man, Damn. I didn't even start the drawings yet. And yeah, I plan to make a group picture. I ain't colorin' it, though. Kaiq, we were just saying don't triple post, we aren't kicking you out. o_O Relax.

Okay.. Well techinically it wasnt a triple post. It was a double, then penguin stepped in.. Iunno.. Sometimes Gaia lags like a cow and makes posts go like an hour late. Well I have nothing to say.. Im waiting for PenguinJutsu.. I WOULD draw.. But Im not a good drawer, you see..  

Evil Ducky Man

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:28 am
Nuclear Riot
|[ Are you going to NPC the enemies? @_@ Or should we do it? ]|

OOC: Yeah, NPC's, everyone can play them ( just attacking and stuff ) and ok, Kaiq. I know what you mean, that happened to me 2 days ago.

* Stares at Riot's sig * o_o...Damn, you're fine. * Cough * Sorry.

I've been busy today, I still haven't drawn anyone yet.

Just to make sure..I'm drawing Riot, razor and..Uh..Beat.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff