Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr. Taffy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:49 pm
Hello. i'm bbaxel32. you can call me axl. i'm 14 and a girl. my favorite HP book is Prisoner of Azkaban. i enjoy reading, writing, drawing and tons of other stuff. my favorite characters are the weasley twins. i enjoy reading fanfics too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:07 am
well, i hope i'm putting this introduction in the right place. hello, i'm SincerityAnn. my real name is Andrea. I'm Willowtree's sister. Liamsgirl and Elvenprincess are my cousins. Yay!!! ...still waiting for that H.F. banner guys!!! smile LOL! smile Hopefully, i'll be seen as responsible enough to moderate this forum. I hope you all like me. I'm 27...*she says, as she crawls to get her cane*. tehe tehe!!! I'm pretty much an open book, (no punn intended) with all aspects of life...thus the name SincerityAnn. smile I'm not a bi-atch unless you're one to me. I have been married for almost five years....been with my husband for almost ten though. I have an 8 year old son, who's as stubborn as they come. I'm super organized and very creative. The banners for this guild were made at my house. yay... just had to throw that in there. I guess that pretty much covers it. I know that was lame..but hey, it's all good. I hope to talk to you all later.  

SincerityAnn

ceebee skank

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:54 am
Hi everyone I'm Kluckster. My real name is Amy. I'm 19. I love Harry Potter I guess I can say I'm obessed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:20 pm
Hi I'm covo and I'm 15, I love everything about Harry Potter and I'm glad I got into a guild that's as crazy about HP as me! 3nodding  

covo

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:26 am
Ahoy, I'm Matt, but Kermi's my nickname online and offline so best to stick with that. I'm 22, live in Sydney, Australia and my favourite Harry Potter book is probably Order of the Phoenix - Harry's emo-kid impersonation annoyed me for most of it, but it really had the most in terms of storyline and character development. I guess I'm just eager to find out what happens next. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:34 pm
hello people
I was here a long time ago sweatdrop
Did i miss anything??????/ whee  

Dark Fairie

blackityblackityblack

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:29 pm
hey everybody i'm sadia... and harry potter is one of my favorite book series. i so can't wait for the sixth book to come out! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:30 pm
Hey there i am shruti_frutie. i am 13 years old and i love the harry potter books!! my favorite chraracters would probably be ron, dumbledore and sirius!! they rock 3nodding 3nodding !!  

shruti_frutie

Nightingale_3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:39 pm
hey everyone. I`m Nightingale and I live in Ontario Canada. I`m a 17 year old chick. I love Harry Potter and I am soooo happy/proud that I was acctepted to this guild which is my first guild by the way so thanks to the manager people(I`m sorry, I don`t know your title I think it`s moderator but I won`t say it just in case I`m wrong. I am such a Noob sweatdrop ). I love writing, reading, Manga(my friend got me hooked)/Japanese Anime, and snowboarding. Thanks heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:34 am
my name is nichole, and i'm 16 and i heart hp....reall i'm just an obsessed fabatic - already preordered hp & the half blood prince!  

angel_of_music06

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:33 am
Hi I'm Kathy, I'm 24 and die hard harry potter fan, my favorite book is book 3, and I can't wait till july because thats when the next instalment is comming out whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:22 pm
hi im padfoot, im am sickly obsessed with harry potter
(way too obssed 4 my own good)
heart  

[Godess of Sporks]

Broken Black Shackles

Tipsy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:17 pm
Hello I'm Taima and I absolutely love the Harry Potter books! My favorite Harry Potter books would probably be The Prisioner of Azkaban and Order of the Phoenix. My favorite characters are Sirius Black and the weasley twins xd .  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:14 pm
Hello. My name's Crystal, I'm 16, I live in Ohio, and I'm thrilled you guyz let me join your guild. I adore Harry Potter and anything related to it. I'm totally obsessed, you know. My fav. book is GoF, and it'll hopefully be the best movie, unlike the last one... Anyway, Fred and George are my favourite. They are uber-kool; they have the tollest personalities. I wish I had mates like that. Sooo...I guess that's all.  

Crystalio

Stryder_Knight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:20 pm
Stryder_Knight, greetings to all Hogwarts classmates, Im 24, I love Harry Potter books, my favorite ones are The Prisoner of Azkaban and the Fire Goblet (I love Dragons) but the best moment of the books for me was when the Order of the Phoenix arrived to save HP butt from the marrauders, it was great!!! My favorite characters are Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and the Weasley twins. Favvorite creatures: Dragons (of course) and Dementors.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff