Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Common Rooms
The Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:32 pm
*she sits up straight*

eek Thats horrible! ...but, he'll be okay...in time...it'll heal won't it? sad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:05 pm
Junimaia
*she sits up straight*

eek Thats horrible! ...but, he'll be okay...in time...it'll heal won't it? sad

yah but he'll be in a hospital and wheel chair for a very long time. more than 6 month.  

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:26 pm
Eww, thats such a long time. cry

...but at least its not forever, yes?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:41 pm
nahh you tink? I want some butterbeer! Me and my shortage of gold.  

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

soty33

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:17 pm
wut up fellow Ravenclaws? do any of u think that youd do good in Gryffindor too?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:39 am
i'm a Ravenclaw! Proud of it!  

MoonyxTonks

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:07 am
soty33
wut up fellow Ravenclaws? do any of u think that youd do good in Gryffindor too?
Hardly! I am a craven but I am hell clever. I have snappy answers Just hate being interupted. Merry Christmas!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:45 am
Mmm....declared myself a Ravenclaw a month ago but never ventured into the common room. Shame on myself. mad Although I do wonder why only Gryffindor's Common Room got pinned...surely the other houses shouldn't be considered below Gryffindors as well?

And since it's probably a little too late for Christmas greetings, it's never too late for Season's Greetings, is it?

Season's Greetings, everyone!  

Dynast Metallium

monochan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:13 pm
Gryffindor's only popular because Harry's in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:10 am
monochan
Gryffindor's only popular because Harry's in it.

Boo Harry, Yay Flitwick!  

jaslow

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:20 am
*he instantly appears in the middle of the common room* heh, Harry is not y Gryffindor is so popular, it's cause Gryffindor holds some of the strongest students, and it has the cooler mascot, unlike ur raven lol. I could take any one of you on and easily beat you *a man in a dark black cloak with red eyes said*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:53 pm
Ello I'm Rayvn-Amre and I'm a Ravenclaw but I've visited the Slytherin and Gryffindor common rooms but I haven't posted.  

SplitDemonIdentity

Dynast Metallium

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:18 am
cmims911
heh, Harry is not y Gryffindor is so popular,

I dare you to go ask those in the Gryffindor Common Room as to why they're there. Surely you'll see that a majority join it as 'That's where Harry, Ron, and Hermione' are from. Sure, there are the Mauraders' fans as well (I know for certain because I am one), but most join Gryffindor for the 'glory' factor as well as 'the love of Harry'.

Quote:
and it has the cooler mascot, unlike ur raven lol

I'm inclined to take a Slytherin-like attitude and point out that you're being rather big-headed for a Gryffindor. I prefer the subtle strategy to overthrow an opponent rather than charging head-on to face something whose strengths and weaknesses remain a question mark to you. Brain over brawn, as they say.

Quote:
I could take any one of you on and easily beat you

Heh, you're welcome to try, but as said, don't count your chickens before they've hatched. smile

Quote:
some of the strongest students

Mm-hmm. Some. Are you one of them?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:46 am
Dynast Metallium
cmims911
heh, Harry is not y Gryffindor is so popular,

I dare you to go ask those in the Gryffindor Common Room as to why they're there. Surely you'll see that a majority join it as 'That's where Harry, Ron, and Hermione' are from. Sure, there are the Mauraders' fans as well (I know for certain because I am one), but most join Gryffindor for the 'glory' factor as well as 'the love of Harry'.

Quote:
and it has the cooler mascot, unlike ur raven lol

I'm inclined to take a Slytherin-like attitude and point out that you're being rather big-headed for a Gryffindor, i'm a combination of brain and brawn. I prefer the subtle strategy to overthrow an opponent rather than charging head-on to face something whose strengths and weaknesses remain a question mark to you. Brain over brawn, as they say.

Quote:
I could take any one of you on and easily beat you

Heh, you're welcome to try, but as said, don't count your chickens before they've hatched. smile

Quote:
some of the strongest students

Mm-hmm. Some. Are you one of them?

*he smiles and gently opens his hand revealing your wand that was in ur pocket a few seconds ago* idk, i could kill Voldermort with ease. and yes Gryffindor is a cooler then a Raven (a symbol of death, portrayed by Edgar Allen Poe as death) Yes i am far stronger then you, and i am only in Gryffindor cause 1) myg /f's in it, 2) i'm one of the strongest wizards. Y do u think i teach dumbledore razz  

cmims911

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:15 am
*pokes head in* cmims! there you are! you aren't supposed to be in here! you're in Gryffindor, not Ravenclaw!  
Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff