Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Sex Change! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WTF? A sex change!?
  xD I couldn't help myself.
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:36 am
[[Wewt for truncating! <33]]

"There---see--I didn't do it..." Yuugi stammered.
Honda looked back at the other girl/boy. It was obvious that he/she was just trying to find an excuse.
No. As far as she was concerned, there was only one way to solve this.
"Yuug. Drop your drawers."
"Wha...?" Yuugi asked looking back to the girl.
"Well, s'far as I see it, if you did it intentionally, you wouldn't have changed your own gender. So... Drop. Your. Drawers."

"Honda!" Yuugi said in protest. It was a little odd to hear this from a woman--even if (s)he knew the woman was his/her friend. Honda wasn't that unfortunate looking either. The only one who seemed to be incredibly unfortunate looking would have been the egyptians... He stole a glance at Odion and Ishizu under lashes and shivered.

He jumped when he felt knives pressing against his hips and continued being startled as Honda proceeded to pants him.
"Oyye! Watch the nails!" Yuugi said trying to get his hands away.

"You're a girl," she concluded. A significant (yes, even for yuugi) bulge was missing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:47 am
"Bakura! Are you nuts?! Unlike you, there are some of us who actually lives with one or both of their parents, not to mention a few of us do hold part- time to full time jobs! How do you think that things can't be all that bad?" Jounouchi commented, truthfully. "And personally, I want to get back to being a male as soon as possible...."e  

Arashi Cloud

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:01 pm
Honda listened to what her friend was saying--and what she wasn't. Very few people were aware of what happened at Katsuya's home when the blinds were drawn and the chain lock clicked. She was one of the only ones who did.

She knew that the real problem wasn't work. It was what happened when she came home from work. No--it was what happened when HE came home from work.
Her heart sank when she realized that being a female would probably only make it worse for Jou. But then, a thought struck her.

"No! Wait, Jou! Just think! No one...will recognize you! You can start a new life without annoying people like your parents. Just think! As a woman, you'll probably get a lot more tips from people at a diner. Plus," she added, "if they do any funny buisness, you could beat the crap out of them." She winked at him. Building up anyone's ego was a good way to get them to agree with you.

Yuugi was looking around the group. Her eyes settled on a very pretty looking boy with a slim figure. She wondered who it was: Anzu or Shizuka. She hoped it was Anzu.

she began to think that it was anzu and found himself daydreaming about the other.

People already thought she(Yuugi, not Anzu) was queer anyhow, right? Besides, Anzu would know she was a he and wouldn't want to date any of the girls because that would make her--uh...him a lesbian! Or...wait... that would mean that she [Yuugi] was gay for sure...
(lords. It's more confusing for me than it is for my characters. @_@)  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:04 pm
((Oh em gee, I'm mai? I must have forgotten. Ayye.))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:29 am
[ whee Mai could be sleeping in. And Yay for truncated! *cheers*]

"Is there any food around here?" Marik said in a deep sigh, annoyed by the roaring of her stomach.
Because she sighed, Ishizu sighed. Ishizu hated his sister being annoyed.
Ishizu's sigh unintentionally caused Odion to sigh, but for neither of the reasons above: Odion sighed because Seto's breasts looked so damn fine.

x__X;
[I'm lucky to have 3 charas. Otherwise, my reply would have been damn short. sweatdrop ]

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:04 am
"Yeah, but not Serenity and after I convinced Mom to take her with her when she left, I'm not about to have my efforts wasted." Jounouchi pointed out. "And how am I supposed to explain all of this to my boss, eh? And what about school? I need my degree to be able to gain financial stability at least."  

Arashi Cloud

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:38 am
Honda was at a loss as to what to say.
"Um... quit and re-apply?"

She took a look at Serenity. "Of course, if you'll be starting a new LIFE, then you two wouldn't HAVE to deal with that....As far as academics go," she said, turning back to Jou, "just buy a transcript. make a photocoppy and change the name. It's easy enough."

Yuugi stood silent, wondering what all of the sighing was about all of a sudden.
(Yesh, I came up with an idea for when she wakes up. haha...not what one'd expect first off.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:29 pm
Start a new life? What was this woman talking about? And it was a little annoying just sitting there and not being asked what he thought about the whole situation.

He glanced at Katsuya, "Onii-chan...er..Onee-chan...I like it here with you. It's lonely back home. I'm sure that Okaa-san would understand. I am old enough to make my own decisions."

Shizuka wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree, but he knew what was needed to function in the world and a new life didn't seem all that bad. He was old enough to get a job.

Then it hit him smack in the face,"Onee-chan...What about Otou-san?"

((Onii-chan: Older brother, Onee-chan: Older sister, Okaa-san: Mother, Otou-san: Father))

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:15 pm
(Seto in the rain? http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?izy25082auk Nevermind the attire, I forgot what he/she was wearing. :3 I made her emotional. twisted that time of the month right?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:39 pm
mrgreen That's really cool! ))  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:27 am
[*faints* It actually looks like Seto! D= Awesome! ]  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:31 pm
This is what girly Mokuba would look like. My friend drew it:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:34 am
[[[Dude. Do NOT click this link.
http://artpad.art.com/?j02tghuztd8 ]]]

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:54 am
(Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! My eyes...That picture of Mokuba is really good.o.o)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:05 am
Honda looked back and forth at the two 'wheelers' In a way, she couldn't believe that he was so concerned.... but at the same time...they were talking about Serenity...

"Is this even permanant thing?" she asked Yuugi.
"What? I thought my name was cleared!" she protested.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff