Where you ever called the Devil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool gothic type topic?
  Buger off!
  Lolita likes.
  I see rainbow plot bunnies on a hamster wheel in your head...
View Results

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:28 pm
All the time...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:44 pm
Some senior calls my love Satan. xd  

berserk_dragon

Dapper Dabbler

Fux this account

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:43 pm
....all I've gotten is "reaper" or "grim reaper"....both are very accurate names.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:15 pm
i have been asked if i wersship the devil, but never been called it. just as a joke i made up this god that i pretend to weship. and i tell people i sacrifice babys to it. it mostly just makes people laugh at me but there have been some stupid people that believe me.  

xAmour_Mortelx

melancholymolly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:43 pm
I've been called devil worshipper by some stupid morons. And one time me and my friend were walking and someone shouted to us "Jesus is coming" and my friend said "******** you" to him. It was so funny. I'm always getting weird stares from people too when I wear my black clothes and my outrageous makeup, but most people are too afraid to say things to my face...those cowards.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:26 pm
Soriana Leo
That one question that burns the mind and my eyelids, where you ever called the devil?

Yes, I have been called the devil by a few Chrsitain people, not only for the way I dress but for the gift bestowed upon me to see the dead. They keep telling me its the ' devils gift' and to ' except Christ into my heart. before its too late!' I tell them to buger off...

Any else have any experience with people calling them names because they are gothic, punk, or anything really?

oh tons of times.
nonstop s**t about me being Satan or Satans spawn or w.e

i actually decided to put a pic of me on my myspace that says "I swear im not the devil :["
but people who know me know im not
and people who say i am dont matter anyway.

^-^

Starfish Attack

SarahVonCouzer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:39 pm
Well, you see I have a very unfortunate Surname, to go with my Goth"ness" that surname is.......

Hellon

"oh dear Emma your like HELL-ON earth and your a goth!"

Yeah, I hated school, I'm so glad I'm out of that and that I'm now in unviversity.

Good Luck to all of you who are still in school....remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger....yes it's a cliche but I honestly belive it's true  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:15 pm
Not really. I've obviously had people call my music "devil music" but I've never been called a Devil child by anyone but my friends, who were obviously joking around with me. xd

However, my grandmother was not all too happy about my black wearing phase. And it was a phase, actually. Now I miss colour in my wardrobe. emo  

x Socks x

Tinosku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:01 pm
I get called Loki alot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:40 am
I get called a Satanist often, I usually just reply with a "...Not Satanist, Anti-Christ... Get it right next time."
...When I am not being called the devil or the likes, then it's "Psycho"
"Hitman". I don't mind much, even my friends tease me with the "Hitman" thing.  

LunarysDrizzt

Stargazer Dante

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:01 pm
ive been asked if i was a vampire by little kids,and i get the occasional christians saying crap.my aunt is a major christian but i have no idea what she thinks.

ive gotten the cross and "the power of christ repels you"by friends.i'll make an X with my middle fingers"the power of ******** off repels you!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:37 pm
only by mormons and jews...  

Tom Gunn 666

Poetic Witch

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:02 am
i've beeen called a lot of things including the following:

devil
b***h
sult
whore
mistress of the devil
satan lover

i hate it twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:23 pm
i hate being called the ******** devil.people call me the devil, antichrist, and a lil ******** from satan himself.
(just to get them off my back, i tell them that instead of me selling my soul to the devil, the devil sold his soul to me.)  

Bilbofagginss

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:07 pm
I remember those days...though I was never called "Satan" or "Satanic". I made too many appearances in church for that, I think. No, the rumor was that I was a vampire, all though the little bastards were too frightened to come up to me and ask me the question in person.

It's all very of strange. My dress in those days was very toned down compared to what I sometimes appear in now-a-days.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff